Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Alex Otti Reacts To His Declaration As Abia State Governor-Elect - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alex Otti Reacts To His Declaration As Abia State Governor-Elect (39179 Views)

The Judgement Is A Complete Waste Of Time - Otti Reacts To Purported Sack / INEC Annuls Binaniโ€™s Declaration As Adamawa Governor-elect / Peter Mbah Reacts To His Declaration As Enugu State Governor-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Otti Reacts To His Declaration As Abia State Governor-Elect by Simplythebest: 7:58pm On Mar 22, 2023
Hope all is well with u? Leave agbero and thuggery but u won't listen
AnambraPRINCE78:
IPOB YOUTHS WON'T CALL THIS ONE STOLEN MANDATE SINCE IT IS IN THEIR FAVOR

CLOWNS
Re: Alex Otti Reacts To His Declaration As Abia State Governor-Elect by Occurstaem(m): 8:00pm On Mar 22, 2023
envoymedia:
Alex Otti has reacted to his declaration as winner of the Abia State governorship election, IGBERETV reports.

https://twitter.com/alexottiofr/status/1638578089163735042?t=7Ig3zwb_o03mJpHuq7hXmA&s=19
Congratulations to you Alex Otti.
May your reign brings about goodness for you and your people.
Re: Alex Otti Reacts To His Declaration As Abia State Governor-Elect by cejaypriesty(m): 8:01pm On Mar 22, 2023
Newness2019:
THIS STATE HAS BEEN FINALLY DELIVERED BY GOD ALMIGHTY.

PRAISE THE LORD.
Hallelujah!
Re: Alex Otti Reacts To His Declaration As Abia State Governor-Elect by Occurstaem(m): 8:02pm On Mar 22, 2023
KillerCrocodile:
LP 1 - Urchins 0
Sorry, you're late to the party.
Re: Alex Otti Reacts To His Declaration As Abia State Governor-Elect by bibe(m): 8:06pm On Mar 22, 2023
Justicemy8:
He will be a bigger thief than the orji's,, don't expect instant development in abia just yet,, Alex otti has contested for three times now,, and he finally gets it,, he will use his first tenure to recoup all the money he lost previously,, that is how politics is works in Nigeria,, know this earlier and know peace in future when it starts happening

Nope he won first time out on the platform of APGA in 2015 but they used the exact same strategy the wanted to use again now, same obingwa to rig him out. This time bvas came to rescue in exposing the true number is accredited voters.

Obis performance in APGA made it a very formidable party between 2007-2015. Even Rocha's Okorocha was able to unseat an incumbent PDP governor in Imo state in 2011, running on the platform of APGA. Obis goodwill in the South East is very strong due to his stewardship in Anambra and also as chairman SE governors forum in those years despite being the only one among them in an opposition party #APGA.
Re: Alex Otti Reacts To His Declaration As Abia State Governor-Elect by AnambraPRINCE78(m): 8:13pm On Mar 22, 2023
VULCAN:
You deserve to be called stupid.

Cos stupid is both what you do and who you are.

You have to be stupid not to have asked why an election in a small state like Abia has taken 5 days to announce the winner while Lagos was announced less than 24 hrs after it was concluded?

Even if you are a small child who doesn't have access to internet unless your neighbour turns on his WiFi, didn't you hear about the Press conference given by the REC?

Someone should seize your phone as it's continued use is dangerous to your mental health

your father is more stupid for not raising you properly

Ara Agbaala onye mkpur.u m.miri
Re: Alex Otti Reacts To His Declaration As Abia State Governor-Elect by naijamerican: 8:13pm On Mar 22, 2023
Justicemy8:
He will be a bigger thief than the orji's,, don't expect instant development in abia just yet,, Alex otti has contested for three times now,, and he finally gets it,, he will use his first tenure to recoup all the money he lost previously,, that is how politics is works in Nigeria,, know this earlier and know peace in future when it starts happening

Abeg shut your mouth there
Re: Alex Otti Reacts To His Declaration As Abia State Governor-Elect by kelspinall(m): 8:13pm On Mar 22, 2023
now we say congratulations
Re: Alex Otti Reacts To His Declaration As Abia State Governor-Elect by Forumobserver12(m): 8:15pm On Mar 22, 2023
wunmi590:

The people of Abia have entrust the state in you by voting massively for you, please it is your turn to deliver the dividend of democracy...

Please desist from sharing kerosene and the likes, build roads that will stand the test of time, better schools, better healthcare and command good investors that will create job for your people and boost IGR...

We wish you success sir

Thank you for this positive comment, I am so excited for the people of Abia, I wish same can be said about my own state Delta, unfortunately the two main candidates in the last election are same...

Look at what is happening in Akwa Ibom state in terms of development, same oil allocation oo, but the difference is so glaring for all to see.
Re: Alex Otti Reacts To His Declaration As Abia State Governor-Elect by Mummyimbecile(m): 8:18pm On Mar 22, 2023
olaolulazio:
Congratulations to him.

The kerosene man really did worst in Abia.
Okezie is the worst governor in Abia history. Very wicked man. He pays pensioners, old people for that matter...he pays them half pension, the next time he will pay them again is in 3 months.
Re: Alex Otti Reacts To His Declaration As Abia State Governor-Elect by Mummyimbecile(m): 8:21pm On Mar 22, 2023
I'm so happy for my state sha. But pdp tried to rig the election via Obingwa LGA, but Bvas f*ck them up.

I wonder if Ikpeazu and his boi-boi Okechukwu Ahihwe go sleep well tonight ...
Re: Alex Otti Reacts To His Declaration As Abia State Governor-Elect by Greatlee54: 8:31pm On Mar 22, 2023
AnambraPRINCE78:

CLOWNS
Tribal bigot
Re: Alex Otti Reacts To His Declaration As Abia State Governor-Elect by Brizzy0281: 9:15pm On Mar 22, 2023
You are missing if you have not joined the forum. Very fast website
jamesversion82: Amazing . Nice business idea . Great Innovation in Gh

Re: Alex Otti Reacts To His Declaration As Abia State Governor-Elect by Emola12(m): 9:16pm On Mar 22, 2023
AnambraPRINCE78:

CLOWNS
your forefather thieflumbu will return our mandate by God grace if you think you want to steal stingin man biscuits you can't succeed with it walahitalahi tinubu ma da kini yen pada ko kin se eru baba e
Re: Alex Otti Reacts To His Declaration As Abia State Governor-Elect by AnambraPRINCE78(m): 9:41pm On Mar 22, 2023
Emola12:
I am not going to suffer with you for another 8yrs I and my family reject it
you are a fool.

Tell me what the DULLARD OBI you are hailing did better than Tinubu throughout his 8 years as a governor in Anambra.

Suffer head bigot
Re: Alex Otti Reacts To His Declaration As Abia State Governor-Elect by EmmyDJourno: 9:42pm On Mar 22, 2023
Justicemy8:

U trust a man who sold his bank becos he was bankrupt!! Dis man seriously needs cash okay

Which Bank did he sell, nah him get Diamond Bank??
Re: Alex Otti Reacts To His Declaration As Abia State Governor-Elect by wunmi590(m): 9:59pm On Mar 22, 2023
Forumobserver12:

Thank you for this positive comment, I am so excited for the people of Abia, I wish same can be said about my own state Delta, unfortunately the two main candidates in the last election are same...

Look at what is happening in Akwa Ibom state in terms of development, same oil allocation oo, but the difference is so glaring for all to see.

I just pray he performs so that he can continue to get the support of Abians....

Honestly, I'm ashamed of Delta state, the people needs to do more to elect credible leaders, if not so, they will continue to find themselves in the receiving end...

Udom of Akwa ibom is a refined transformer, that man really tried, even if he embezzled pupil fund, people can see the good things he did with some part of their money...

May God help us with these our bad leaders
Re: Alex Otti Reacts To His Declaration As Abia State Governor-Elect by Emola12(m): 10:04pm On Mar 22, 2023
AnambraPRINCE78:
you are a fool.

Tell me what the DULLARD OBI you are hailing did better than Tinubu throughout his 8 years as a governor in Anambra.

Suffer head bigot
the caurse is already in APC head so I reject it
Re: Alex Otti Reacts To His Declaration As Abia State Governor-Elect by AnambraPRINCE78(m): 10:06pm On Mar 22, 2023
Emola12:
the caurse is already in APC head so I reject it
Headless Mob. You are just supporting OBI because he is an Igbo man not because he is any better than Tinubu

ARAAGBALA Emola12
Re: Alex Otti Reacts To His Declaration As Abia State Governor-Elect by Unrated900(m): 10:29pm On Mar 22, 2023
fourboys:
no sir not INEC.. read before u start insults. Na Abia youths kept vigil to avoid midnight rigging from INEC

Ohhhhhh i see
Sorry my bro
One love
Sorry once again
Abia youth are wonderful
Gods blessings to them all
Re: Alex Otti Reacts To His Declaration As Abia State Governor-Elect by TolaniLuv: 3:48am On Mar 23, 2023
They don give Obi spot to be a good Godfather! One state as compensation for his hard work. Make e to thank god ooo.
Re: Alex Otti Reacts To His Declaration As Abia State Governor-Elect by Sammy5413(m): 6:55am On Mar 23, 2023
I hope he doesn't fail Abians
Re: Alex Otti Reacts To His Declaration As Abia State Governor-Elect by success2me(f): 7:37am On Mar 24, 2023
AnambraPRINCE78:

CLOWNS

Truth can pepper, IT IS THE LORD'S DOING, "DEAL WITH IT"
Re: Alex Otti Reacts To His Declaration As Abia State Governor-Elect by AnambraPRINCE78(m): 8:09am On Mar 24, 2023
success2me:

Truth can pepper, IT IS THE LORD'S DOING, "DEAL WITH IT"
lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

Same way you are currently dealing with the emergence of BOLA HAMMED TINUBU.

NO 1 POLITICAL BOSS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website / Enugu Youths Clean The City After The Riots / OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.