Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Abia People Celebrate Alex Otti's Victory With A Coffin That Says RIP PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia People Celebrate Alex Otti's Victory With A Coffin That Says RIP PDP (1919 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Visits Governor Otti To Appreciate His Good Work For Abia People / Abia PDP Ignores Ikpeazu, Vows To Challenge Alex Otti's Victory In Court / The Reception Abia People Gave To Peter Obi (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia People Celebrate Alex Otti's Victory With A Coffin That Says RIP PDP by Politics24: 6:52pm On Mar 22, 2023

1 Like

Re: Abia People Celebrate Alex Otti's Victory With A Coffin That Says RIP PDP by Faber(m): 6:54pm On Mar 22, 2023
Abia is free at last...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia People Celebrate Alex Otti's Victory With A Coffin That Says RIP PDP by jetwonder(m): 6:56pm On Mar 22, 2023
grin
Congratulations

8 Likes

Re: Abia People Celebrate Alex Otti's Victory With A Coffin That Says RIP PDP by Okwyjesus(m): 6:57pm On Mar 22, 2023
This is how people celebrate when the one they voted for wins. If you know you know.

24 Likes

Re: Abia People Celebrate Alex Otti's Victory With A Coffin That Says RIP PDP by Samuelnze(m): 6:58pm On Mar 22, 2023
Ara agbala PDP for abia state[PDP has ran mad]...
Abia state Pdp chieftains are in shock,it will be a long night for those evil doers. This election taught them that 2023 election is not" a town hall meeting" where cabels anoint a looter to loot public treasury on their behalf..

8 Likes

Re: Abia People Celebrate Alex Otti's Victory With A Coffin That Says RIP PDP by peter0071(m): 7:02pm On Mar 22, 2023
Rest in Peace and in pieces (never to be remembered again) PDP

10 Likes

Re: Abia People Celebrate Alex Otti's Victory With A Coffin That Says RIP PDP by ManOfMan: 7:03pm On Mar 22, 2023
Okwyjesus:
This is how people celebrate when the one they voted for wins. If you know you know.

This is what would have happened nationwide if the real winner of the Feb 25 election was declared the winner

13 Likes

Re: Abia People Celebrate Alex Otti's Victory With A Coffin That Says RIP PDP by FastandFUFU: 7:03pm On Mar 22, 2023
I just pray that this man performs well
Re: Abia People Celebrate Alex Otti's Victory With A Coffin That Says RIP PDP by Hateandthunder: 7:04pm On Mar 22, 2023
I really envy Abia people. I didn't see this kind of celebration for Tinubu in Rivers State where he got "800,000 votes"

14 Likes

Re: Abia People Celebrate Alex Otti's Victory With A Coffin That Says RIP PDP by famology(m): 7:05pm On Mar 22, 2023
President Tinubu gcfr
Re: Abia People Celebrate Alex Otti's Victory With A Coffin That Says RIP PDP by Urheadmaster(m): 7:12pm On Mar 22, 2023
This has nothing to do with the abia state citizens celebrating freedom at last from PDP tongue
famology:
President Tinubu gcfr

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia People Celebrate Alex Otti's Victory With A Coffin That Says RIP PDP by Massiveglory: 7:13pm On Mar 22, 2023
Compare this celebrations to the grave yard silence when mahood yakubu announced his president select.

This is how Nigeria will go wild in joy at the swearing in PODATTI.

11 Likes

Re: Abia People Celebrate Alex Otti's Victory With A Coffin That Says RIP PDP by ScamHunter: 7:17pm On Mar 22, 2023
Faber:
Abia is free at last...

We hope so
Re: Abia People Celebrate Alex Otti's Victory With A Coffin That Says RIP PDP by NothingDoMe: 7:19pm On Mar 22, 2023
See joy.
Re: Abia People Celebrate Alex Otti's Victory With A Coffin That Says RIP PDP by Benki003(m): 7:30pm On Mar 22, 2023
Rest in peace pdp 😂😂
Re: Abia People Celebrate Alex Otti's Victory With A Coffin That Says RIP PDP by bigdammyj: 7:30pm On Mar 22, 2023
Good.
Re: Abia People Celebrate Alex Otti's Victory With A Coffin That Says RIP PDP by Googledotcom: 7:38pm On Mar 22, 2023
This is how the whole country ought to be celebrating not until evil forces rigged themselves in, but God through the court will overturn.

7 Likes

Re: Abia People Celebrate Alex Otti's Victory With A Coffin That Says RIP PDP by raskymonojendor: 7:40pm On Mar 22, 2023
Good. Obidients can now move to Abia to live and invest in. It will become the Dubai of the south east by the time Otti implements his policies for the state.
Re: Abia People Celebrate Alex Otti's Victory With A Coffin That Says RIP PDP by Chyjul: 7:44pm On Mar 22, 2023
Only Agberos celebrated Apc win in Lagos
Of course na them give Apc winning.

1 Like

Re: Abia People Celebrate Alex Otti's Victory With A Coffin That Says RIP PDP by Masterclass32: 7:48pm On Mar 22, 2023
Congrats. Abia has been set free.

4 Likes

Re: Abia People Celebrate Alex Otti's Victory With A Coffin That Says RIP PDP by splendid2: 7:54pm On Mar 22, 2023
Chai
Re: Abia People Celebrate Alex Otti's Victory With A Coffin That Says RIP PDP by PerfectMan24: 8:00pm On Mar 22, 2023
Wike just used these ones and dump them. Out of 5G Governors, only one survived it
Re: Abia People Celebrate Alex Otti's Victory With A Coffin That Says RIP PDP by LocalStandard1(m): 8:03pm On Mar 22, 2023
Sometimes you forget what it means to celebrate a political victory!

2 Likes

Re: Abia People Celebrate Alex Otti's Victory With A Coffin That Says RIP PDP by Redhot0007: 8:08pm On Mar 22, 2023
You must do these immediately;
1. Employ a strong auditing firm to trace Abia state money from 1999 till date. Uncover who took what and recover them all.
2. They may retaliate. Build a strong security network by selecting two strong men from each village in Abia. Train them, fortify then, equip them with body tracking cameras to know what they are doing all time. Don't trust the police and the army. When the security network is ready, order the police and the army back to their respective barracks. No more raod blocks and exploitation.
3. You must first build all the roads linking Abia with neighboring states whether federal or not. The bad conditions of those roads have crippled commerce in the state. Remember that Abia is a commercial state especially Aba.
4. Revisit the Abia master plan. All the recreation spots and government properties they have sold and converted to stores must be recovered and used for the purposes they were originally meant for.
6. Develop Abia. Do not disappoint.
7. Do not decamp to any other party. It is those with stolen mandates that decamp from one party to another to seek cover. The people are with you. Always identify with the people and their cause. Do not abandon them.
8. Destroy completely that their structure of criminality in Abia, never again should they come back.
9. Cultism has taken over Abia. Read a riot act to cultists. Anyone caught in the act should be dealt with decisively. Congratulations and Goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: Abia People Celebrate Alex Otti's Victory With A Coffin That Says RIP PDP by phorget(m): 8:18pm On Mar 22, 2023
Okwyjesus:

The difference between a stolen mandate and the people's mandate.

1 Like

Re: Abia People Celebrate Alex Otti's Victory With A Coffin That Says RIP PDP by Gamblingkills: 8:35pm On Mar 22, 2023
Pdp finished and destroyed abia wetin no good

1 Like

Re: Abia People Celebrate Alex Otti's Victory With A Coffin That Says RIP PDP by Samuelnze(m): 9:14pm On Mar 22, 2023
famology:
President Tinubu gcfr
You are a born fool. Wetin come bring drug lord with bent spinal cord for this thread?.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia People Celebrate Alex Otti's Victory With A Coffin That Says RIP PDP by famology(m): 9:26pm On Mar 22, 2023
Samuelnze:
You are a born fool. Wetin come bring drug lord with bent spinal cord for this thread?.

Bastard! I made the comment to make you cry. I'm enjoying your hot tears. Cry blood!
Re: Abia People Celebrate Alex Otti's Victory With A Coffin That Says RIP PDP by famology(m): 9:27pm On Mar 22, 2023
Urheadmaster:
This has nothing to do with the abia state citizens celebrating freedom at last from PDP tongue

President Tinubu gcfr
Re: Abia People Celebrate Alex Otti's Victory With A Coffin That Says RIP PDP by famology(m): 9:27pm On Mar 22, 2023
Samuelnze:

President Tinubu gcfr
Re: Abia People Celebrate Alex Otti's Victory With A Coffin That Says RIP PDP by MrAgbako: 10:07pm On Mar 22, 2023
Googledotcom:
This is how the whole country ought to be celebrating not until evil forces rigged themselves in, but God through the court will overturn.
deluded obi zombie. Overturn with what evidence?😂

I can't wait to see zombified urchins cry blood after losing in court. Biafra or death will begin proper then 😂
Re: Abia People Celebrate Alex Otti's Victory With A Coffin That Says RIP PDP by Samuelnze(m): 10:08pm On Mar 22, 2023
famology:

My dad is a
Bastard and he is proud of it,i am the son of a bitch and i am happy for who i am.! I made the comment to make him cry. I'm enjoying his hot tears. Cry blood dad!
famology:

President Tinubu gcfr
just look at!!!.. You are truely a fool

(1) (Reply)

My Letter To Xi Jin Ping And Putin Reporting Chimamada Adechi / Military Intervention In Niger Republic Will Amounts To Digging Africa's Grave / We Have Successfully Dismantled “Operation Mockingbird” By Obi Against Jagaban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.