Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

New Moon Has Been Sighted, Ramadan Starts Tomorrow, March 23 - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / New Moon Has Been Sighted, Ramadan Starts Tomorrow, March 23 (11026 Views)

New Moon Sighted, Sultan Of Sokoto Announces Date For 2021 Eid-el-kabir / Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia / Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Moon Has Been Sighted, Ramadan Starts Tomorrow, March 23 by Y115: 10:01pm On Mar 22, 2023
Freo:

You've got balls typing ALLAH's name with all small letters.
changed
Re: New Moon Has Been Sighted, Ramadan Starts Tomorrow, March 23 by ibrutex(m): 10:01pm On Mar 22, 2023
Alihamdulilah i am overwhelmed with joy

....may Allah make it easy for us with wealth and abundant provisions needed to observe it peacefully....

1 Like

Re: New Moon Has Been Sighted, Ramadan Starts Tomorrow, March 23 by Y115: 10:03pm On Mar 22, 2023
Freo:

Abeg help me boss.
Re: New Moon Has Been Sighted, Ramadan Starts Tomorrow, March 23 by MrBanner(m): 10:13pm On Mar 22, 2023
Freo:

Do not send any money to that fraudster, he's not a Muslim.
Re: New Moon Has Been Sighted, Ramadan Starts Tomorrow, March 23 by wumi2017(f): 10:17pm On Mar 22, 2023
Alhamdulillah 🙏

1 Like

Re: New Moon Has Been Sighted, Ramadan Starts Tomorrow, March 23 by Freo(m): 10:23pm On Mar 22, 2023
MrBanner:

Do not send any money to that fraudster, he's not a Muslim.

I didn't want to call him a non-Muslim openly, but deep down i knew he wasn't a Muslim.

2 Likes

Re: New Moon Has Been Sighted, Ramadan Starts Tomorrow, March 23 by OhiOfIhima: 10:25pm On Mar 22, 2023
Ramadan Kareem

1 Like

Re: New Moon Has Been Sighted, Ramadan Starts Tomorrow, March 23 by dododawa1: 11:09pm On Mar 22, 2023
Sin closed
Re: New Moon Has Been Sighted, Ramadan Starts Tomorrow, March 23 by ANTISLAAM: 1:15am On Mar 23, 2023
Re: New Moon Has Been Sighted, Ramadan Starts Tomorrow, March 23 by gaskiyamagana: 2:54am On Mar 23, 2023
ANTISLAAM:

Nawa ooo if sultan of sokoto never give directives you won't start your Ramadan
Wrong perception. Was he the one who caused the moon out?

1 Like

Re: New Moon Has Been Sighted, Ramadan Starts Tomorrow, March 23 by NEFT023: 3:31am On Mar 23, 2023
Ramadan Mubarak
Re: New Moon Has Been Sighted, Ramadan Starts Tomorrow, March 23 by Debangis20(m): 3:32am On Mar 23, 2023
Mynd44:
Ramadan Kareem!
May the blessings of the holy month be with me, you and everyone.
amin
Re: New Moon Has Been Sighted, Ramadan Starts Tomorrow, March 23 by Debangis20(m): 3:38am On Mar 23, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

stop minding that one.
Re: New Moon Has Been Sighted, Ramadan Starts Tomorrow, March 23 by juocin: 4:29am On Mar 23, 2023
Gyg

Re: New Moon Has Been Sighted, Ramadan Starts Tomorrow, March 23 by ANTISLAAM: 4:58am On Mar 23, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Go back and read my msg again, this time around read it gently but if you still have issue comprehending it, tell your mum and dad to send u back to primary school
Re: New Moon Has Been Sighted, Ramadan Starts Tomorrow, March 23 by gaskiyamagana: 6:01am On Mar 23, 2023
ANTISLAAM:

Go back and read my msg again, this time around read it gently but if you still have issue comprehending it, tell your mum and dad to send u back to primary school
Idiots. Your dad and mom sent you to school to become nuisance in Islamic issue of no concern to their ancestors?
Re: New Moon Has Been Sighted, Ramadan Starts Tomorrow, March 23 by ANTISLAAM: 7:25am On Mar 23, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Idiots. Your dad and mom sent you to school to become nuisance in Islamic issue of no concern to their ancestors?

E pain am

Anytime you guys start using abusive words, I know that the truth is hitting you hard
grin

Since your mum and dad sent you to Ile-kewu to become nuisance on Christianity matters, I will only advice them to send you back to primary school simply because you lack comprehensive skill
Re: New Moon Has Been Sighted, Ramadan Starts Tomorrow, March 23 by asaajuomo1(m): 7:26am On Mar 23, 2023
Ramadan Kareem

1 Like

Re: New Moon Has Been Sighted, Ramadan Starts Tomorrow, March 23 by gaskiyamagana: 10:39am On Mar 23, 2023
ANTISLAAM:

E pain am

Anytime you guys start using abusive words, I know that the truth is hitting you hard
grin

Since your mum and dad sent you to Ile-kewu to become nuisance on Christianity matters, I will only advice them to send you back to primary school simply because you lack comprehensive skill
My response to your abusive words started the usage of abusive words on the issue at hand?
Comprehensive skill of accepting of your stupidity or insanity?
Once again, you are idiot, if not insane for pokenosing into this Ramadan issue of no concern to neither your parents nor their ancestors.
Re: New Moon Has Been Sighted, Ramadan Starts Tomorrow, March 23 by ANTISLAAM: 7:52pm On Mar 23, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

My response to your abusive words started the usage of abusive words on the issue at hand?
Comprehensive skill of accepting of your stupidity or insanity?
Once again, you are idiot, if not insane for pokenosing into this Ramadan issue of no concern to neither your parents nor their ancestors.

This is what I said before interfering with your
asininity

ANTISLAAM:

Nawa ooo if sultan of sokoto never give directives you won't start your Ramadan?

Here is your response

gaskiyamagana:

What I said with your response intersect each other abi, let's wait and see if you'll regain your senses back now that you've started your 1-0-1 fasting

(1) (2) (Reply)

Offering Condolences To Non-muslims / 5 Types Of Muslims You Always Find During Taraweeh / ~ 10 Facts About Jummah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.