Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Certificates: If You Still Have These 2 Things Intact, You're Indeed A Keeper - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Certificates: If You Still Have These 2 Things Intact, You're Indeed A Keeper (69471 Views)

ASUU Strike: After These 2 Conditions, We Are Ready To Call-off Strike– Prof. Em / The Beautiful Egyptian Queen Whose Hair Is Still Intact Over 3,000 Years / Corper: "HND Holders Burn Your Useless Certificates & Start Selling Tomatoes" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Certificates: If You Still Have These 2 Things Intact, You're Indeed A Keeper by juniorstar(m): 2:06am On Mar 23, 2023
EriMma1:
I still have mine.

Was perusing through my file yesterday and saw these. Nice memory.
Dad did a great job of keeping these for years before handing it over to us when we became adults.

Let's see how many still have theirs.
Mine was re issued

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Certificates: If You Still Have These 2 Things Intact, You're Indeed A Keeper by juniorstar(m): 2:07am On Mar 23, 2023
njelrapheal:
I still have mine. But i really dont know its use
Keep it please...you will be surprised when you need a job, a political post, to travel some countries need it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificates: If You Still Have These 2 Things Intact, You're Indeed A Keeper by Fxwarrior: 2:28am On Mar 23, 2023
EriMma1:
I still have mine.

Dad did a great job of keeping these for years before handing it over to us when we became adults.

I have mine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Certificates: If You Still Have These 2 Things Intact, You're Indeed A Keeper by quadraheem(m): 3:25am On Mar 23, 2023
G2
Re: Certificates: If You Still Have These 2 Things Intact, You're Indeed A Keeper by Silentgroper(m): 5:38am On Mar 23, 2023
I still got mine ..

Abeg how Una dey upload picture 😑😑😑😑😑

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Certificates: If You Still Have These 2 Things Intact, You're Indeed A Keeper by EriMma1: 5:51am On Mar 23, 2023
Olasyke:

It's actually no fuss if you don't have
Just go to your school and pay them for a new one. Or go and claim any good primary school, pay them and they'll give you a cleaner certificate than the one you have.
Money solves everything. Keeping a piece of paper from yester years back doesn't classify you as a keeper. I'm just saying.

Iwhedon . I sight you. just because you can't keep things doesn't mean others who can is nothing. E easy?

There's something special about keeping your old memories to visit them in the future. There's this feeling it gives. Nostalgia. We met the book my mum read in pry 3. "The tortoise and the hare" it was a treasure back then in our house as we were always fighting who to hold it and read just because mom once used it. That feeling. Na we tear the book las las even though I would have loved to still have it so her grandchildren can see it and cherish her memory.

2 Likes

Re: Certificates: If You Still Have These 2 Things Intact, You're Indeed A Keeper by EriMma1: 5:52am On Mar 23, 2023
juniorstar:

Mine was re issued
Really?
What happened to the original ones?
Re: Certificates: If You Still Have These 2 Things Intact, You're Indeed A Keeper by EriMma1: 5:55am On Mar 23, 2023
juniorstar:

Keep it please...you will be surprised when you need a job, a political post, to travel some countries need it.

Exactly. Tell him.

I remember applying for immigrations job back then and we were asked to make photocopies of our pry school credentials. Come and see how some Masters degree holders were sweating that day because they no longer have it.
Re: Certificates: If You Still Have These 2 Things Intact, You're Indeed A Keeper by EriMma1: 5:56am On Mar 23, 2023
Fxwarrior:

I have mine.

Correct! From what year though?
Re: Certificates: If You Still Have These 2 Things Intact, You're Indeed A Keeper by EriMma1: 5:59am On Mar 23, 2023
Silentgroper:
I still got mine ..

Abeg how Una dey upload picture 😑😑😑😑😑

Click on the "choose file" button in your text box ( where you're typing.) It will take you to your phones files. Then go to your gallery or photos and click, it will open your pictures. then select any pics you want and it will bring you back here. Click submit and voila!
Re: Certificates: If You Still Have These 2 Things Intact, You're Indeed A Keeper by EriMma1: 6:05am On Mar 23, 2023
quadraheem:
G2

Ah.. you remind me something o. G2 . Chai!!!

They don't do it any longer. Only mock and common entrance exams still exist.
Re: Certificates: If You Still Have These 2 Things Intact, You're Indeed A Keeper by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:06am On Mar 23, 2023
njelrapheal:
I still have mine. But i really dont know its use
Na wen u go wan contest governorship post u go knw afa!

Case study, Oshiomhole vs Osunbor/PDP

the werey burn down fuuuull govt building because of dis #20 paper!
grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Certificates: If You Still Have These 2 Things Intact, You're Indeed A Keeper by EriMma1: 6:08am On Mar 23, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

Na wen u go wan contest governorship post u go knw afa!

Case study, Oshiomhole vs Osunbor/PDP
grin

LoL .. grin. Leave am make e dey play πŸ˜‚

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificates: If You Still Have These 2 Things Intact, You're Indeed A Keeper by wiseone28: 7:06am On Mar 23, 2023
If you don't know the usefulness of this cert then you are not in Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificates: If You Still Have These 2 Things Intact, You're Indeed A Keeper by EriMma1: 7:16am On Mar 23, 2023
wiseone28:
If you don't know the usefulness of this cert then you are not in Nigeria

Tell them!
Re: Certificates: If You Still Have These 2 Things Intact, You're Indeed A Keeper by juniorstar(m): 7:26am On Mar 23, 2023
EriMma1:

Really?
What happened to the original ones?
Could no longer find it...a govt work I got required it...those ppl stress me ehn..down to my names..they checked everything..on my birth certificate I had a 4th name but throughout school I used three names..had to swear an affidavit for my 4th name and spelling error in my middle name

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificates: If You Still Have These 2 Things Intact, You're Indeed A Keeper by EriMma1: 7:37am On Mar 23, 2023
juniorstar:

Could no longer find it...a govt work I got required it...those ppl stress me ehn..down to my names..they checked everything..on my birth certificate I had a 4th name but throughout school I used three names..had to swear an affidavit for my 4th name and spelling error in my middle name

Hmm... I can relate with that stress part when I went for a govt job. They'll stress you because of this FSLC eh.. .

Irregularities is another thing we should avoid when registering our wards to prevent unecessary stress in the future.
My dad was always particular about regularities in any registrations we were doing by always emphasizing on using the same names we have in all our documents and forms. Some times he'll write it out on a piece of paper in an orderly manner. Me I'll be like shebi na just to write names haha.. but with time, I got used to filling my name's correctly to tally with whatever is in my birth certificate.

I'll be uploading that one next. grin

Most govt employment process usually require this certs. My dad was a govt worker too, I guess that was why he knew the importance of keeping such documents.

Any political appointment will require this. So if you no longer have it, Oyo.

1 Like

Re: Certificates: If You Still Have These 2 Things Intact, You're Indeed A Keeper by juniorstar(m): 8:01am On Mar 23, 2023
EriMma1:

Hmm... I can relate with that stress part when I went for a govt job. They'll stress you because of this FSLC eh.. .

Irregularities is another thing we should avoid when registering our wards to avoid unecessary stress in the future.
My dad was always particular about regularities in any registrations we were doing by always emphasizing on using the same names we have in all our documents and forms. Some times he'll write it out on a piece of paper in an orderly manner. Me I'll be like shebi na just to write names haha.. but with time, I got used to filling my name's correctly to tally with whatever is in my birth certificate.

I'll be uploading that one next. grin

Most govt employment process usually require this certs. My dad was a govt worker too, I guess that was why he knew the importance of keeping such documents.

Any political appointment will require this. So if you no longer have it, Oyo.

That period ehn see as I dey vex...I present original wassce, even uni degree dem no gree oo..another thing is that nin...my dad forced me to go and do as far back as 2014..when ppl neva dey rush am...when the rush started with this sim reg of a thing with nin I wasn't bothered cos I had it and when I wanted to get my international passport see how dem dey send ppl back becos of spelling error for nin and birth certificate my wife narrowly missed her capturing. Or shey na that certificate of origin document. Dem just dey ask for am up and down. Na pop c help me run am when I wan enter school.
Re: Certificates: If You Still Have These 2 Things Intact, You're Indeed A Keeper by EriMma1: 8:08am On Mar 23, 2023
juniorstar:

That period ehn see as I dey vex...I present original wassce, even uni degree dem no gree oo..another thing is that nin...my dad forced me to go and do as far back as 2014..when ppl neva dey rush am...when the rush started with this sim reg of a thing with nin I wasn't bothered cos I had it and when I wanted to get my international passport see how dem dey send ppl back becos of spelling error for nin and birth certificate my wife narrowly missed her capturing. Or shey na that certificate of origin document. Dem just dey ask for am up and down. Na pop c help me run am when I wan enter school.

Hahahah πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚... I was going to mention that certificate of origin but I think say you no go soji. Omor, I nearly faint the day I was turned back from one govt office because I didn't have one. I called my dad and he said I have to go to my states liason office. When I checked, it was somewhere at the extreme of Victoria island. Chai!

I enter road o. Got to VI . Located the Abia state liason office after sweating for hours going from one tall building to another. I finally got the place and was issued the cert. Hm!

Govt can suffer somebody eh... That one too dey for my file like this dey chill till I go need am one day.

Good to have these things o. For those asking what's the use.
Re: Certificates: If You Still Have These 2 Things Intact, You're Indeed A Keeper by Ekpekus(m): 8:24am On Mar 23, 2023
EriMma1:
I still have mine.

nlfpmod.
Dem dey troway certificate Even birth certificate still dey intact... shey you dey whine us?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Certificates: If You Still Have These 2 Things Intact, You're Indeed A Keeper by Ekpekus(m): 8:26am On Mar 23, 2023
EriMma1:

For jss3? No way! Maybe you're mistaking ss3 cert for jss3.
Yes JS3 gave certificate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificates: If You Still Have These 2 Things Intact, You're Indeed A Keeper by officialfestus(m): 8:33am On Mar 23, 2023
I still have mine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Certificates: If You Still Have These 2 Things Intact, You're Indeed A Keeper by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 8:36am On Mar 23, 2023
Mine is fully laminated.

Including my university school fees and acceptance fee receipts

No dulling.
Re: Certificates: If You Still Have These 2 Things Intact, You're Indeed A Keeper by ddeola: 8:36am On Mar 23, 2023
I don't have either though I collected both. i don't even know where my JSCE (Junior WAEC) result is as well. sad sad sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Certificates: If You Still Have These 2 Things Intact, You're Indeed A Keeper by Isabi4lov: 8:36am On Mar 23, 2023
Na indomie generation go still get their own intact. Children from year 2002
Re: Certificates: If You Still Have These 2 Things Intact, You're Indeed A Keeper by Biafraaa: 8:36am On Mar 23, 2023
EriMma1:

For jss3? No way! Maybe you're mistaking ss3 cert for jss3.
I have my own cert oo. They gave us cert for jss3. Maybe you didn't bother to collect yours or you just finished exam and change location or something...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificates: If You Still Have These 2 Things Intact, You're Indeed A Keeper by Divay22(f): 8:37am On Mar 23, 2023
I still have mine..
Infact i still have some of my secondary school results grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Certificates: If You Still Have These 2 Things Intact, You're Indeed A Keeper by EriMma1: 8:37am On Mar 23, 2023
Ekpekus:

Dem dey troway certificate Even birth certificate still dey intact... shey you dey whine us?

You'll be surprised, some no longer have theirs. Example one below. He can no longer find his. grin

ddeola:
I don't have either though I collected both. i don't even know where my JSCE (Junior WAEC) result is as well. sad sad sad
Re: Certificates: If You Still Have These 2 Things Intact, You're Indeed A Keeper by Father4all: 8:38am On Mar 23, 2023
Mine, still intact

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission / David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University / UNIUYO Student Buries Mum On Friday, Killed By Roommate On Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.