Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

The Whole World Must Celebrate Abia REC, Prof. Nnenna Oti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Whole World Must Celebrate Abia REC, Prof. Nnenna Oti (1313 Views)

Chikwe Udensi Gifts Abia INEC Returning Officer, Prof. Nnenna Oti N100m / Meet Prof. Nnenna Oti: The Hero Of Abia Governorship Election / Pictures Of Pantami & FUTO VC, Nnenna Oti As Shared By Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Whole World Must Celebrate Abia REC, Prof. Nnenna Oti by ENGINEERG(m): 9:24pm On Mar 22, 2023
She must be celebrated, so other professors who have been collecting money and truncating the will of the masses must learn too.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Whole World Must Celebrate Abia REC, Prof. Nnenna Oti by Massiveglory: 9:24pm On Mar 22, 2023
YES. I just said this some minutes ago.

This woman is the STAR of the abia state elections.
The woman vehemently refused to sell her conscience. She stood firm and refused every form of magic, inducement and pressure to manufacture or rewrite figures.

12 Likes

Re: The Whole World Must Celebrate Abia REC, Prof. Nnenna Oti by NaijaSumigan: 9:25pm On Mar 22, 2023
I'm truly disappointed in INEC... It's obvious election was rigged Nationwide by INEC and desperate politicians.

That of Tinubu made others go haywire with the rigging. Tinubu can't be swear in unconstitutionally.

8 Likes

Re: The Whole World Must Celebrate Abia REC, Prof. Nnenna Oti by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 22, 2023
Wow she has my kind of mind. Kudos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Whole World Must Celebrate Abia REC, Prof. Nnenna Oti by ENGINEERG(m): 9:30pm On Mar 22, 2023
They have legalised rigging
NaijaSumigan:
I'm truly disappointed in INEC... It's obvious election was rigged Nationwide by INEC and desperate politicians.

That of Tinubu made others go haywire with the rigging. Tinubu can't be swear in unconstitutionally.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Whole World Must Celebrate Abia REC, Prof. Nnenna Oti by donbachi(m): 9:34pm On Mar 22, 2023
Same lectures that expels students for exam malpractice...are the agents of electoral frauds.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Whole World Must Celebrate Abia REC, Prof. Nnenna Oti by Proudlyomonna: 9:35pm On Mar 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Wow she has my kind of mind. Kudos

Hahahaha hahaha cheesy grin did she tell you she is by chance an hatefilled Tribally bigoted Person standing with the PdAPC Structure of doom, destruction, insecurity and hardship controlled by fifth columnist,that's has plundered this Country into a level of suffering and hardship that beats the comprehension of any sane mind? grin grin😁😁
She has like your kind of mind gbuo gi there grin
Shun tribal hate and bigotry,oni yeye oshi grin

4 Likes

Re: The Whole World Must Celebrate Abia REC, Prof. Nnenna Oti by tomax026: 9:41pm On Mar 22, 2023
That is Nigeria for you... universities VC are the greatest fraudsters
donbachi:
Same lectures that expels students for exam malpractice...are the agents of electoral frauds.
Re: The Whole World Must Celebrate Abia REC, Prof. Nnenna Oti by sammysammy111(m): 9:44pm On Mar 22, 2023
She deserves national award

1 Like

Re: The Whole World Must Celebrate Abia REC, Prof. Nnenna Oti by Jman06(m): 9:44pm On Mar 22, 2023
Same thing I expect from Prof Madu Iwe, the REC for Enugu state.

He should never bow to pressure from PDP and other agents of darkness who are bent on rigging Enugu guber election.

He must stand his ground and write his name in gold like this woman did.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Whole World Must Celebrate Abia REC, Prof. Nnenna Oti by tomax026: 9:50pm On Mar 22, 2023
You are right...APC and PDP are really Siamese twins, they both rig
Jman06:
Same thing I expect from Prof Madu Iwe, the REC for Enugu state.

He should never bow to pressure from PDP and other agents of darkness who are bent on rigging Enugu guber election.

He must stand his ground and write his name in gold like this woman did.

2 Likes

Re: The Whole World Must Celebrate Abia REC, Prof. Nnenna Oti by yarimo(m): 9:58pm On Mar 22, 2023
Rig election by labour party. INEC must cancel ABIA state governorsip and assembly election and conduct fresh election
Re: The Whole World Must Celebrate Abia REC, Prof. Nnenna Oti by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 22, 2023
In the midst of all the corruption she stood firm

2 Likes

Re: The Whole World Must Celebrate Abia REC, Prof. Nnenna Oti by Okere18: 10:14pm On Mar 22, 2023
Reinaldo:
In the midst of all the corruption she stood firm

Oti stood for Otti...LP all the way
Re: The Whole World Must Celebrate Abia REC, Prof. Nnenna Oti by Jman06(m): 10:38pm On Mar 22, 2023
tomax026:
You are right...APC and PDP are really Siamese twins, they both rig
Exactly

1 Like

Re: The Whole World Must Celebrate Abia REC, Prof. Nnenna Oti by N3TRAL: 10:39pm On Mar 22, 2023
She looks like Jezebel.

Too much painting and facial decoration for a woman who has attained menopause 😂

1 Like

Re: The Whole World Must Celebrate Abia REC, Prof. Nnenna Oti by chibnnodi: 10:42pm On Mar 22, 2023
She deserves an award. She's quintessential.

2 Likes

Re: The Whole World Must Celebrate Abia REC, Prof. Nnenna Oti by BombAttack(f): 1:17am On Mar 23, 2023
yarimo:
Rig election by labour party. INEC must cancel ABIA state governorsip and assembly election and conduct fresh election

Bring one video of rigging in Abia, I will supply 10 videos of rigging in Lagos and Rivers State.

So Abia that has a sitting PDP Governor will allow a structureless party like Labour to rig them out

Tinubu Thugs

1 Like

Re: The Whole World Must Celebrate Abia REC, Prof. Nnenna Oti by tomax026: 6:38am On Mar 23, 2023
Since long time ago, I don't mind fools
BombAttack:

Bring one video of rigging in Abia, I will supply 10 videos of rigging in Lagos and Rivers State.

So Abia that has a sitting PDP Governor will allow a structureless party like Labour to rig them out

Tinubu Thugs
Re: The Whole World Must Celebrate Abia REC, Prof. Nnenna Oti by AdaojoTheUrchin: 6:47am On Mar 23, 2023
RECs for Lagos, Imo, Rivers, Enugu, Ebonyi, Ekiti, Kwara are some of biggest criminals that worked for INEC.

These guys have shown that the average Nigerian no matter his academic attainment is a thief and a hoodlum just waiting for his own opportunity.

Tueh!

The only way elections can be done right is electronic voting and e-collation in real time. Human intervention with paper and pen in our electoral system is a waste of time.
This one was a total charade.

3 Likes

Re: The Whole World Must Celebrate Abia REC, Prof. Nnenna Oti by Kog45(m): 6:57am On Mar 23, 2023
People are just too emotive in thoughts ...is there any evidence that showed she was instructed to rig the election?but for declared eventual winner she must be celebrated all over the world...anywhere LP won na to exaggerate but winning of other parties na to discredit with lies and propaganda.Sincerely we are in for long things in this country,sentiments,religion issues,tribalism are our watchwords.Congratulation to Alex Ottti the new Abia governor.
Re: The Whole World Must Celebrate Abia REC, Prof. Nnenna Oti by UCyril: 7:10am On Mar 23, 2023
Is she related to Alex otti ?
Re: The Whole World Must Celebrate Abia REC, Prof. Nnenna Oti by ENGINEERG(m): 8:09am On Mar 23, 2023
Correct
AdaojoTheUrchin:
RECs for Lagos, Imo, Rivers, Enugu, Ebonyi, Ekiti, Kwara are some of biggest criminals that worked for INEC.

These guys have shown that the average Nigerian no matter his academic attainment is a thief and a hoodlum just waiting for his own opportunity.

Tueh!

The only way elections can be done right is electronic voting and e-collation in real time. Human intervention with paper and pen in our electoral system is a waste of time.
This one was a total charade.
Re: The Whole World Must Celebrate Abia REC, Prof. Nnenna Oti by plessis: 8:12am On Mar 23, 2023
I have this conviction that women might be the change we seek in this country.
Re: The Whole World Must Celebrate Abia REC, Prof. Nnenna Oti by okpukpu(m): 8:39am On Mar 23, 2023
UCyril:
Is she related to Alex otti ?

I don't think so because she's from Ebonyi State

(1) (Reply)

Another policeman killed by IPOB and ESN laid to rest PHOTOS / Buratai Anywhere You Are May Your Life Be Long Sir We Really Missed You / El Rufai, The Most Dangerous Politician In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.