Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,496 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

El Rufai, The Most Dangerous Politician In The North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El Rufai, The Most Dangerous Politician In The North (1305 Views)

El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State / El-Rufai: The Self Appointed Spokesman Could Sell The North, APC For VP Ambition / Rafiu Ibrahim Exposes El-Rufai: "The Text Message He Sent To Saraki" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

El Rufai, The Most Dangerous Politician In The North by AntiTerrorist: 9:47am On Aug 14, 2023
By George Onmonya Daniel

I heard Mallam Nasir El-Rufai has sneaked out of Nigeria. This is not the first time he ran away from impending prosecution. When Umar Musa Yar'adua became president, El-Rufai went on exile as he was being investigated for abuse of office. The National Asembly would later accuse him of demolishing properties and allocating the same properties to friends and family, the most obvious was the one he was accused of allocating to his underaged child. IMMEDIATELY he knew he wasn't going to be appointed minister and wouldn't be getting immunity he has taken off again. His supporters are lying that he went to further his education. I heard he transformed Kaduna and Kaduna State to London. So, why is he not studying in ABU Zaria or Kaduna State University? Knowing the floods of petitions and call for his arrest will be all over, the man is running away again until things calm down.

One of the highlight of Nasir El-Rufai's time in his office was the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA) dropping him as one of their guest speakers over several petitions. The Northern Muslim Lawyers who were looking at El-Rufai as a man doing the work of Allah, spreading the religion, because of his successful experiment with the Muslim-Muslim jihad in Kaduna State, quickly start campaigning that other Muslim lawyers in Arewa should leave the NBA. El-Rufai was not dropped from the NBA on the basis of religion, but he watched as some of these tribalists and religious extremists tried to use tribe and religion to disintegrate the NBA and kept mute. In fact, sources told me his people were financing the leaders of the Arewa Muslim Law group.

After the Muslim-Muslim ticket in Kaduna, some Sheikhs started preaching that it should be replicated all over in places like Gombe and Adamawa, they preached that the infidels do not deserve to get any post, they started preaching Muslim takeover, and Nasir El-Rufai started riding on that.

The last video he never addressed, bragging about his Muslim-Muslim ticket Jihad and hate speech against Southern Kaduna people attest to this.
https://www.facebook.com/100054126652820/posts/pfbid02wnn7Y7fQtrNc3RB56LR5CAKpZWTQLDQgiBDtSKwYKRXJ7u7JDnG5vMDkcyK29yPUl/

1 Like

Re: El Rufai, The Most Dangerous Politician In The North by AntiTerrorist: 9:48am On Aug 14, 2023
The end of El Rufai will surely be miserable. He will pray for death but won't see. I wish him and his supporters times ten of what he did to Christians in the North.

13 Likes

Re: El Rufai, The Most Dangerous Politician In The North by helinues: 9:49am On Aug 14, 2023
Make una leave El Rufai alone

1 Like

Re: El Rufai, The Most Dangerous Politician In The North by GoodRocks: 9:52am On Aug 14, 2023
Damnit!

Like Tinubu like El rufia. They're well known criminals and terrorists.

Criminals like El rufia will control Tinubu's govt from within and nothing Will happen. The earlier the election tribunal do the needful the better for us all

5 Likes

Re: El Rufai, The Most Dangerous Politician In The North by wis3(m): 9:55am On Aug 14, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
The end of El Rufai will surely be miserable. He will pray for death but won't see. I wish his and his supporters times ten of what he did to christians in the North.
your hatred for someone won't just make them.go away. That's not how life works. Infact, he may outlive you and your generations to come. El Rufai may not be the best of people for some of the things he has said or the accusations that have been leveled against him. But he's certainly not the worst. He performed excellently well as governor of kaduna but I wouldn't expect you to know. Because you're not from Kaduna. All there's to know for you about him is the hatred you have for him. Stop the hate. Hatred kills

3 Likes

Re: El Rufai, The Most Dangerous Politician In The North by Formularcr7: 9:55am On Aug 14, 2023
He will definitely come back with more knowledge
Re: El Rufai, The Most Dangerous Politician In The North by wis3(m): 9:56am On Aug 14, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
Damnit!

Like Tinubu like El rufia. They're well known criminals and terrorists.

Criminals like El rufia will control Tinubu's govt from within and nothing Will happen. The earlier the election tribunal do the needful the better for us all
Define a criminal and what makes El Rufai a criminal?
Re: El Rufai, The Most Dangerous Politician In The North by BoldBrainz(m): 9:58am On Aug 14, 2023
OP,
I am not an admirer of el-rufai or the party he belongs to, but let me tell you and the author of that article one very salient truth:

No President alive, whether past or sitting, can subject Mallam Nasir el-rufai to prosecution in a Nigerian court for any offences whatsoever!

The author of the article you posted was right to have called him the most dangerous Northern politician alive. That man has enough dirt on Nigerian politicians to bury West Africa's democracy. It's the only reason he could have superitended over the genocide in Southern Kaduna without as much as a single word of reprimand from the Federal government, Judiciary, law enforcement agencies or even the legislature.

In simple terms, that man is untouchable by the Nigerian law. Please quote me well. He's untouchable by the Nigerian law, as long as we're still driveling in these circles of endemic corruption. So he has no reasons to run out of the country. He's simply out doing what was suggested by the media, and a whole lot more.
Re: El Rufai, The Most Dangerous Politician In The North by donbachi(m): 10:04am On Aug 14, 2023
The guy no handle southern Kaduna matter well.
Re: El Rufai, The Most Dangerous Politician In The North by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 10:08am On Aug 14, 2023
wis3:
your hatred for someone won't just make them.go away. That's not how life works. Infact, he may outlive you and your generations to come. El Rufai may not be the best of people for some of the things he has said or the accusations that have been leveled against him. But he's certainly not the worst. He performed excellently well as governor of kaduna but I wouldn't expect you to know. Because you're not from Kaduna. All there's to know for you about him is the hatred you have for him. Stop the hate. Hatred kills
Does his excellent performance include southern Kaduna ? Don't lie o

2 Likes

Re: El Rufai, The Most Dangerous Politician In The North by wis3(m): 10:15am On Aug 14, 2023
MASTAkiLLAh:
Does his excellent performance include southern Kaduna ? Don't lie o
I wouldn't know because I don't live in southern Kaduna. But what I do know for certain is, el rufai on some of his visit to southern kaduna was not well received. It's as though he's not welcome there. There are cases where his convoys we're pelted with stones. He's met a lot of resistance. You can't force development on people who don't want it. If they want to remain miserable, then they should by all means remain so.

3 Likes

Re: El Rufai, The Most Dangerous Politician In The North by Racoon(m): 10:25am On Aug 14, 2023
This dangerous snitch call Nasir El-Rufai is a product of northern religious indoctrination and extremism. Now he is running away from his shadow of heinous crimes

3 Likes

Re: El Rufai, The Most Dangerous Politician In The North by FloatingSeed: 10:26am On Aug 14, 2023
Watch the untold truths about Niger Coup Plotter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJj9hBJWfgU
Re: El Rufai, The Most Dangerous Politician In The North by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 14, 2023
wis3:
I wouldn't know because I don't live in southern Kaduna. But what I do know for certain is, el rufai on some of his visit to southern kaduna was not well received. It's as though he's not welcome there. There are cases where his convoys we're pelted with stones. He's met a lot of resistance. You can't force development on people who don't want it. If they want to remain miserable, then they should by all means remain so.
Yes southern kaduna people dont want development, infact they prefer to live in jungle and roam about naked. Hope your nonsense makes sense to your fellow bigots.

2 Likes

Re: El Rufai, The Most Dangerous Politician In The North by Blankstare(m): 10:28am On Aug 14, 2023
wis3:

Pls stop supporting evil for posterity sake. I am Zaria born and bred, I can evidently tell you that Elrufai is too schizophrenic and parochial as a leader even though always having developmental templates in his head. Elrufai innately lacks emphaty, as a leader if you don't like some people...fine, but why rub it on their face.

2 Likes

Re: El Rufai, The Most Dangerous Politician In The North by Racoon(m): 10:32am On Aug 14, 2023
helinues:
Make una leave El Rufai alone
But your warped self will be on IPOB matter like you be masquerade. A very dangerous man like El-Rufai ought to have been arrested, prosecuted, and punished accordingly for all his extreme inflammatory statements and extra-judicial actions ( including endless murders) by the NPF, DSS, Nigerian military.

His foreign interference will go in body bags of the pre-2019 era didn't go down well with the international community. And then again, El-Rufai recent pronouncement of Islam dominance with the Muslim Muslim ticket on Kaduna state and national government is a highly treasonable offense but he have been given a leeway to escape by the authority that be.

1 Like

Re: El Rufai, The Most Dangerous Politician In The North by stacyadams: 10:37am On Aug 14, 2023
Skankamola:

Yes southern kaduna people dont want development, infact they prefer to live in jungle and roam about naked. Hope your nonsense makes sense to your fellow bigots.
grin cheesy grin
Re: El Rufai, The Most Dangerous Politician In The North by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 14, 2023
Racoon:
But your warped self will be on IPOB matter like you be masquerade. A very dangerous man like El-Rufai ought to have been arrested, prosecuted, and punished accordingly for all his extreme inflammatory statements and extra-judicial actions ( including endless murders) by the NPF, DSS, Nigerian military.

His foreign interference will go in body bags of the pre-2019 era didn't go down well with the international community. And then again, El-Rufai recent pronouncement of Islam dominance with the Muslim Muslim ticket on Kaduna state and national government is a highly treasonable offense but he have been given a leeway to escape by the authority that be.
This his emergency phd study next door to hague is very suspicious.
Re: El Rufai, The Most Dangerous Politician In The North by wis3(m): 11:17am On Aug 14, 2023
Blankstare:

Pls stop supporting evil for posterity sake. I am Zaria born and bred, I can evidently tell you that Elrufai is too schizophrenic and parochial as a leader even though always having developmental templates in his head. Elrufai innately lacks emphaty, as a leader if you don't like some people...fine, but why rub it on their face.
Empathy for a people who hate you so much, if you're being honest to yourself. Southern Kaduna people are the reason they're the way the are today. They have been taught, told t hate rufai just because he's a Muslim. Every bad thing that happens in that region is automatically his fault. Unless you're being hypocritical to yourself. Most southern Kaduna people don't even care about development. They'd rather have their man, their own person as governor, they don't even mind if he's underperforming.
Re: El Rufai, The Most Dangerous Politician In The North by wis3(m): 11:21am On Aug 14, 2023
Skankamola:

They wouldn't be behaving like animals stoning people who have been elected to represent them if they are serious about development. Kaduna metropolis consists of Kaduna south, north, central. We have seen his works. If the people of southern Kaduna want are promitive and want to remain in the stone age. Who am I to stop them?
Re: El Rufai, The Most Dangerous Politician In The North by Blankstare(m): 11:25am On Aug 14, 2023
wis3:
Empathy for a people who hate you so much, if you're being honest to yourself. Southern Kaduna people are the reason they're the way the are today. They have been taught, told t hate rufai just because he's a Muslim. Every bad thing that happens in that region is automatically his fault. Unless you're being hypocritical to yourself. Most southern Kaduna people don't even care about development. They'd rather have their man, their own person as governor, they don't even mind if he's underperforming.

You are the hypocritical one!

Rufai extreme religious stand is known to all nigerians

Southern Kaduna doesn't desire development! You are very funny oo
Re: El Rufai, The Most Dangerous Politician In The North by Xabba7hs7: 11:28am On Aug 14, 2023
Ok

Re: El Rufai, The Most Dangerous Politician In The North by wis3(m): 11:34am On Aug 14, 2023
Blankstare:

You are the hypocritical one!

Rufai extreme religious stand is known to all nigerians

Southern Kaduna doesn't desire development! You are very funny oo

Extreme religious stand and all the hogwash you all make up in your head are just names you call the man to make him look bad. How has any of El rufais action or utterances directly or indirectly instigated or affected anyone in Kaduna? You just sit down and breed hate for a man who doesn't even know you exist. And yes they don't want development. There's too many scenarios of El rufais convoy getting attack the few times he tried to visit parts of southern Kaduna.
Re: El Rufai, The Most Dangerous Politician In The North by Tingotoe: 11:34am On Aug 14, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
The end of El Rufai will surely be miserable. He will pray for death but won't see. I wish his and his supporters times ten of what he did to christians in the North.
And what god will answer your prayers?
Re: El Rufai, The Most Dangerous Politician In The North by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 11:49am On Aug 14, 2023
wis3:
LMAAOOOOO grin ok
Re: El Rufai, The Most Dangerous Politician In The North by Nobody: 6:35am On Aug 15, 2023
wis3:
They wouldn't be behaving like animals stoning people who have been elected to represent them if they are serious about development. Kaduna metropolis consists of Kaduna south, north, central. We have seen his works. If the people of southern Kaduna want are promitive and want to remain in the stone age. Who am I to stop them?
The people are slaughtered like chicken in broad day light daily while the governement fold its arm and you want them to applaud your midget god before they get development right? You are far worse than what you call them.
Re: El Rufai, The Most Dangerous Politician In The North by wis3(m): 10:33pm On Aug 15, 2023
Skankamola:

The people are slaughtered like chicken in broad day light daily while the governement fold its arm and you want them to applaud your midget god before they get development right? You are far worse than what you call them.
Hogwash. You're sounding like an illiterate. Is El Rufai the IG of police? Or is he the chief of army or air staff?. Going by your stupid logic. We should all blame the south east governor for the hundreds of people that are getting killed in the name of sit at home.

(1) (Reply)

For 57 Years, The South East Have Watched Other Regions Destroy Nigeria / I HOPE NIGERIAN CHRISTIAN LEADERS ARE LEARNING FROM ISRAEL? / PHOTOS: NLC Locks Down Abuja Airport Over Ajaero Incident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.