Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Patronize Central Hotel Ibadan For Maximum Comfort And Security - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Patronize Central Hotel Ibadan For Maximum Comfort And Security (8910 Views)

Will You Patronize This Kind Of Barber. / CENTRAL BANK OF JOKES / Comfort Food! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patronize Central Hotel Ibadan For Maximum Comfort And Security by Pukkah: 7:20am On Sep 19, 2011
South-East:

@topic Ibadan has always sucked.

Can you prove this?
Re: Patronize Central Hotel Ibadan For Maximum Comfort And Security by playboy19(m): 9:08am On Sep 19, 2011
Wow, thats Central Hotel for you. where only the strong survive. If you no get rock hard mind, you no fit go near that building and even with your rock hard mind, dem go still patornise you tire. Na only if dem sabi you, you go fit enter. And hey, that place small like Ish!
Re: Patronize Central Hotel Ibadan For Maximum Comfort And Security by pinkrex(m): 9:13am On Sep 19, 2011
OMO I can lodge there for 50years spending only 100k shocked shocked shocked shocked

HIV in disguise angry angry angry
Re: Patronize Central Hotel Ibadan For Maximum Comfort And Security by Ben13: 9:41am On Sep 19, 2011
hehe. . . u hail from Ibadan? cheesy
Re: Patronize Central Hotel Ibadan For Maximum Comfort And Security by publisher(m): 12:26pm On Sep 19, 2011
Central Hotel Ibadan: This must have been where Pa awolowo lost his virginity grin grin grin

Ibadan is still a nice town,all the rusted roofs gives it that ancient ambience,if this was Europe Ibadan would be a world heritage town. Though the modern skyline around Dugbe area ought to be expanding,but its not.
Re: Patronize Central Hotel Ibadan For Maximum Comfort And Security by MMM2(m): 12:29pm On Sep 19, 2011
even d hotel carry hiv and aids angry
Re: Patronize Central Hotel Ibadan For Maximum Comfort And Security by kemmeye: 3:41pm On Sep 19, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

and people go there omg
Re: Patronize Central Hotel Ibadan For Maximum Comfort And Security by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 23, 2011
I am a proud Omo Oluyole by the way of Ijebu Ode, so I love Ibadan with all the fibers in my being. Much of Ibadan is of historical significance to YorubaLand in particular and SouthWest Nigeria in General. I can understand why the young ones can dismiss Ibadan with reckless distaste due to the sad state of affairs that grips the whole country, not sure if they still teach history in Nigerian schools.

Anyways we all have our opinions but I would love to share just a small snippets of Ibadan from my personal view lens.

Here is my Ibadan:

Beautiful setting.

Lust forestry.

They're redesigning houses to look like this (architectural wise with big porches) in the USA.

Street scene.

And of course this Guy in broad daylight. But then there's no public restrooms.

(1) (2) (Reply)

HAHAHAHAAAHA. Funny 9ja Men..laf OUT LOUD. / My top 3 Jokes ever!!! / Funny Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.