Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

The APC Is The Largest Political Party In The South East. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The APC Is The Largest Political Party In The South East. (906 Views)

APC Will Soon Be Africa’s Largest Political Party - Bello Yahaya / Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party / Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The APC Is The Largest Political Party In The South East. by idealogical: 12:10am On Mar 23, 2023
- Imo & Ebonyi (APC)
- Anambra (APGA)
- Abia (LP)
- Enugu (PDP)

APC -2
APGA-1
LP -1
PDP- 1
Re: The APC Is The Largest Political Party In The South East. by Throwback: 12:11am On Mar 23, 2023
Like play like play, Amala and Ewedu party took control of the SouthEast.

Once Soludo decamps to APC, o pari niyen.

Poetic Justice!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The APC Is The Largest Political Party In The South East. by yarimo(m): 12:16am On Mar 23, 2023
Op ABIA state governorsip election must be re conducted, labour party rigg the election undecided undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The APC Is The Largest Political Party In The South East. by FreeStuffsNG: 12:20am On Mar 23, 2023
idealogical:

Wow!! See balkanization. Is this how the utopia of ipob terrorist group will look like,4 countries will emerge from one?
This na real wa!!APC will eventually get one of those 3 other states and I suspect it will be Enugu wink

1 Like

Re: The APC Is The Largest Political Party In The South East. by mancoconut: 12:22am On Mar 23, 2023
Ebonyi voted the individual not the party, as long as the governor elect continues on the legacy of Umahi, then it's a win for the South East, we don't care if he's in APC or even ANPP.

Imo state gubernatorial election is in November, this is my state so I'm in a good place to tell you categorically that Uzodinma will have to use state-backed rigging to retain power, if LP or PDP in Imo merge together to produce a very strong and popular candidate (as is likely to be the case), then Uzodinma will need to beg the Angels in heaven and demons in hell to rig him into power, Imo state has suffered under APC and will definitely make a statement in a few months time.

Only Ebonyi voted the most capable individual under APC and we're happy for them.

3 Likes

Re: The APC Is The Largest Political Party In The South East. by honeyB2018: 12:50am On Mar 23, 2023
idealogical:

It's good for our politics and development. It's a clear sign, that IGBOS are not like other tribes. I love the balance. Let me hear one idiot, that we say IGBOS play tribal politics.

1 Like

Re: The APC Is The Largest Political Party In The South East. by BombAttack(f): 1:11am On Mar 23, 2023
yarimo:
Op ABIA state governorsip election must be re conducted, labour party rigg the election undecided undecided

Bring one video of rigging in Abia, I will supply 10 videos of rigging in Lagos and Rivers State.

So Abia that has a sitting PDP Governor will allow a structureless party like Labour to rig them out

Tinubu Thugs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The APC Is The Largest Political Party In The South East. by Throwback: 1:13am On Mar 23, 2023
BombAttack:

Bring one video of rigging in Abia, I will supply 10 videos of rigging in Lagos and Rivers State.

So Abia that has a sitting PDP Governor will allow a structureless party like Labour to rig them out

Tinubu Thugs

But Tinubu's Amala and Ewedu party is now in control of the SouthEast?

APC must rehabilitate the many Igbo youths that have been brainwashed by IPOB.

1 Like

Re: The APC Is The Largest Political Party In The South East. by BombAttack(f): 1:20am On Mar 23, 2023
Throwback:

Supreme Court Governor and the one APC rigged

Next election in Imo, Labour party will win Imo
Re: The APC Is The Largest Political Party In The South East. by gidgiddy: 1:24am On Mar 23, 2023
Throwback:

Poetic Justice!

Yeah, with APC's track record, we can all look forward to increased suffering

Re: The APC Is The Largest Political Party In The South East. by Throwback: 1:47am On Mar 23, 2023
BombAttack:

The same Labour Party that could not win assembly seats in the state elections in Imo?
Re: The APC Is The Largest Political Party In The South East. by famology(m): 5:09am On Mar 23, 2023
BombAttack:

Same Imo where APC won 25/27 in the house of assembly election? Go and sit down.
Re: The APC Is The Largest Political Party In The South East. by Ofunaofu: 5:24am On Mar 23, 2023
mancoconut:
Ebonyi voted the individual not the party, as long as the governor elect continues on the legacy of Umahi, then it's a win for the South East, we don't care if he's in APC or even ANPP.

Imo state gubernatorial election is in November, this is my state so I'm in a good place to tell you categorically that Uzodinma will have to use state-backed rigging to retain power, if LP or PDP in Imo merge together to produce a very strong and popular candidate (as is likely to be the case), then Uzodinma will need to beg the Angels in heaven and demons in hell to rig him into power, Imo state has suffered under APC and will definitely make a statement in a few months time.

Only Ebonyi voted the most capable individual under APC and we're happy for them.

We are waiting for him in November

He has already showed his hands to early with the way he used the military, police and Ebubeagu militia to sweep all the 27 LGA state constituency to one party, the APC. Imo State is now a one party state.
Re: The APC Is The Largest Political Party In The South East. by inoki247: 5:27am On Mar 23, 2023
Even the party that they call party pf rigger's Ebonyi don finish counting since Sunday buh others wey be holy holy party took 4days to count election.....

1 Like

Re: The APC Is The Largest Political Party In The South East. by hammerT: 5:32am On Mar 23, 2023
idealogical:

KEEP RIGGING, SOON U WILL LEARN.

IMO IS NOT APC, ENUGU IS NOT PDP.

WE DONT KNOW WHAT MUSLIMS WANT FROM SE BUT WE KNOW THEY WILL NEVER GET IT.
Re: The APC Is The Largest Political Party In The South East. by BombAttack(f): 6:53am On Mar 23, 2023
Throwback:

Your lord tulumbu should rehabilitate you and all brainwashed yoruba agbero thugs killing, matcheting and stabbing people in Lagos.

Once he does this, I will take you serious.
Re: The APC Is The Largest Political Party In The South East. by CBR100: 7:19am On Mar 23, 2023
hammerT:

KEEP RIGGING, SOON U WILL LEARN.

IMO IS NOT APC, ENUGU IS NOT PDP.

WE DONT KNOW WHAT MUSLIMS WANT FROM SE BUT WE KNOW THEY WILL NEVER GET IT.

Buh u will want dem to votE for Obi in 2027 ??
Re: The APC Is The Largest Political Party In The South East. by BOLATINUBU01: 7:33am On Mar 23, 2023
Throwback:

Poetic Justice!
agreed grin
Re: The APC Is The Largest Political Party In The South East. by Throwback: 7:36am On Mar 23, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
agreed grin

God bless Bola Tinubu for creating APC to save the SouthEast from the menace of PDP.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meet Gov. Peter Ndubuisi Mbah Of Enugu State, A Rising Star In The SE / Osinbajo Bags Global Appointment / Britain's Shameful Role In The Biafran War - Fredrick Forsyth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.