Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,265 members, 7,836,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

My Experience In A Public Transport Yesterday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Experience In A Public Transport Yesterday (782 Views)

Okuama Killing: President Tinubu Issues A Public Statement (pic) / Fuel Subsidy: NAIRAXI To Digitize Public Transport To Mitigate Adverse Effects / Yemi Osinbajo Cutting His Hair In A Public Barber's Shop (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience In A Public Transport Yesterday by rippa(m): 8:59am On Mar 23, 2023
Greetings my nairaland family,

I was on my way to board a bus to my destination yesterday evening when a young man of my age approached me and pleaded i assist him with transport. I asked him his direction because i dont like giving people cash because of fear of the unknown, luckily we were both heading same direction and i offered to pay for him. This guy was thanking me, saying I'm God sent, that he has tried to beg some few people and nobody gave him any attention.

On our way, political discussion started on the just concluded presidential election, this guy voice was the loudest in that bus, shouting that igbos can never be president. That after Tinubu, it will go to the North and then yorubas and it will be rotating that way.
People asked him why igbos cant be president, this guy was just saying nonsense. There was no name he didn't call Peter Obi. What even shocked me the most is how my South South region was never mentionedđŸ˜­
I was just quiet throughout and regretted spending my little #400 on an empty brain

11 Likes

Re: My Experience In A Public Transport Yesterday by Karlman: 9:03am On Mar 23, 2023
The Irony is that those kinda fellows are always penniless...
They are all over Nairaland.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience In A Public Transport Yesterday by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 23, 2023
Your intentions when offering to help someone matters the most. So if you regretted helping him because of his flawed ways of thinking then somehow you are not any better if you look deep within. Authority: Help with an open mind and move.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience In A Public Transport Yesterday by doggedfighter(f): 9:12am On Mar 23, 2023
Why did you still pay for him ? You would have abandoned him in the bus so he will pay for himself.

Broke and loud a.sshole !

4 Likes

Re: My Experience In A Public Transport Yesterday by Bahamas95(m): 9:15am On Mar 23, 2023
I have experienced similar stuff last year at a viewing center. A guy approached me and begged me to help him pay, I said no problem and paid for both of us.

Na when match start I know say na rival fan. He just dey insult Chelsea left, right and center......I didn't take it serious, it's part of the game. grin

Football is fun.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In A Public Transport Yesterday by Nukilia: 9:15am On Mar 23, 2023
@Op you really tried. Surviving the venom of a criminal mind is not easy. I hope he'll kill himself when Peter Obi emerges

1 Like

Re: My Experience In A Public Transport Yesterday by Jokerman(m): 9:16am On Mar 23, 2023
Humanity over Politics

1 Like

Re: My Experience In A Public Transport Yesterday by CodeTemplar: 9:20am On Mar 23, 2023
Naira = Never Allow Igbo Rule Again.

Emefiele tried to change the design and it failed. We need to change the name itself.
Re: My Experience In A Public Transport Yesterday by OneCandleAway(f): 9:44am On Mar 23, 2023
You should have told him you're igbo, just to see what he will behave like if he knew it was igbo man that paid his fare.
Re: My Experience In A Public Transport Yesterday by limeta(f): 9:59am On Mar 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Your intentions when offering to help someone matters the most. So if you regretted helping him because of his flawed ways of thinking then somehow you are not any better if you look deep within. Authority: Help with an open mind and move.

Oh pls shut your trap
People like you brought us APC
Doing good is not the same as waste
Yes it was a total waste of his money and regret is part of life
This secret agreement between fulani and yorubas will not go past 2023 .
Jonathan to yorubas was a mistake the reason you people hate Obasanjo till date .

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In A Public Transport Yesterday by optionalY09: 10:23am On Mar 23, 2023
Lies, you guys should give up this crap, If Peter obi really want to help you guys join me in telling him Let’s go for a full constitutional change

If he govern you with those faulty constitution you will still end up a looser.
Re: My Experience In A Public Transport Yesterday by JAMO84: 10:33am On Mar 23, 2023
Na only Igbos dey tell this kind story, you will never see any Hausa or Yoruba broke shaming others.
Re: My Experience In A Public Transport Yesterday by skj1377(m): 10:37am On Mar 23, 2023
One lady approached me for transport money but she was well dressed and holding a Samsung flip
I gave her the money but wondered.
rippa:
Greetings my nairaland family,

I was on my way to board a bus to my destination yesterday evening when a young man of my age approached me and pleaded i assist him with transport. I asked him his direction because i dont like giving people cash because of fear of the unknown, luckily we were both heading same direction and i offered to pay for him. This guy was thanking me, saying I'm God sent, that he has tried to beg some few people and nobody gave him any attention.

On our way, political discussion started on the just concluded presidential election, this guy voice was the loudest in that bus, shouting that igbos can never be president. That after Tinubu, it will go to the North and then yorubas and it will be rotating that way.
People asked him why igbos cant be president, this guy was just saying nonsense. There was no name he didn't call Peter Obi. What even shocked me the most is how my South South region was never mentionedđŸ˜­
I was just quiet throughout and regretted spending my little #400 on an empty brain
Re: My Experience In A Public Transport Yesterday by Bashet: 10:45am On Mar 23, 2023
limeta:

Oh pls shut your trap
People like you brought us APC
Doing good is not the same as waste
Yes it was a total waste of his money and regret is part of life
This secret agreement between fulani and yorubas will not go past 2023 .
Jonathan to yorubas was a mistake the reason you people hate Obasanjo till date .

Even Jonathan knew he was the one who betrayed Yoruba because Yoruba voted for him in 2011. Anyway, Yoruba won't sit still and accommodate any betrayal as before. We will always dish it out to you in return. That writer of moonlight tales can continue to write tales
Re: My Experience In A Public Transport Yesterday by ubest1(m): 10:53am On Mar 23, 2023
You just wasted ur money on a tribalistic idiot, if me I will ask driver for refund
Re: My Experience In A Public Transport Yesterday by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:49pm On Mar 23, 2023
OneCandleAway:
You should have told him you're igbo, just to see what he will behave like if he knew it was igbo man that paid his fare.

exactly...

(1) (Reply)

Davos Settles For shithole Abia / Patience Jonathan makes Wike Gorvernor - Dino Melaiye / When Baba Fryo Criticized Government Because Fuel Sold For N20 (Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.