Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Tinubu Media Groups Planning Massacre For Igbos In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Media Groups Planning Massacre For Igbos In Lagos (799 Views)

Head Of Tinubu Media Support, Onokpes Jesutega Blasts EFCC Over Bello / Tinubu Media Director, Onanuga, Mistakenly Shares Post Campaigning For Obi / Foreign Interests, Groups Planning To Scuttle May 29 – Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Media Groups Planning Massacre For Igbos In Lagos by BombAttack(f): 10:52am On Mar 23, 2023
Promise delivered

Police and DSS can't do anything.

Re: Tinubu Media Groups Planning Massacre For Igbos In Lagos by TossTos: 10:58am On Mar 23, 2023
And me ready to protect other tribe close to me and ones i could reach ..

Una better no start wetin una no fit finish

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Media Groups Planning Massacre For Igbos In Lagos by Iamgrey5(m): 11:01am On Mar 23, 2023
Of Lagos cheesy

Continue spreading fake news

The thugs will have attacked anyone that is not for them, regardless of tribe.

If you like continue to live in fear of your shadow in Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Media Groups Planning Massacre For Igbos In Lagos by BRIMBRAM: 11:02am On Mar 23, 2023
I heard that Governor Wike plans to demolish AIT grin
Re: Tinubu Media Groups Planning Massacre For Igbos In Lagos by fernandez1(m): 11:06am On Mar 23, 2023
Make una rest…… I pray una no go use propaganda burn dis country….. Rwanda will be a child’s play….. APC politicians are the ones but daft and bigoted south easterners are classifying all Yoruba!

Yoruba land wey una don de since wey dem no kill una!
Re: Tinubu Media Groups Planning Massacre For Igbos In Lagos by jimyjames(m): 11:12am On Mar 23, 2023
Lol , agbero's urchins who can't even differentiate between Igbos and Yoruba

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Media Groups Planning Massacre For Igbos In Lagos by Madmohamed123: 11:15am On Mar 23, 2023
BombAttack:
Promise delivered

Police and DSS can't do anything.
we will definitely defend our self this is our country if you don't like it pack your bags and enter Cameroon or your people in Benin republic we will kill any miscreants who come on our way and Nigeria terrorist army will do the remaining job tinubu will not defend you by the way who told you people tinubu will be the president madness

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Media Groups Planning Massacre For Igbos In Lagos by BombAttack(f): 11:21am On Mar 23, 2023
Madmohamed123:
we will definitely defend our self this is our country if you don't like it pack your bags and enter Cameroon or your people in Benin republic we will kill any miscreants who come on our way and Nigeria terrorist army will do the remaining job tinubu will not defend you by the way who told you people tinubu will be the president madness

I'm exposing Tinubu agbero thugs plans for Igbos

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Media Groups Planning Massacre For Igbos In Lagos by backtovillage: 11:24am On Mar 23, 2023
Baby Seun won't delete this post because he wants to satisfy "Lagos is no man's land" people. When is Seun's birthday, I wan buy feeder and pampers for Seun.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Media Groups Planning Massacre For Igbos In Lagos by totit: 11:25am On Mar 23, 2023
Yeeboo made propaganda. Anybody could have come up with this.

DOA.

Next, please!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Media Groups Planning Massacre For Igbos In Lagos by Beremx(f): 11:25am On Mar 23, 2023
Yorubas who look like Igbos will be the greatest casualties.

Make them continue
Re: Tinubu Media Groups Planning Massacre For Igbos In Lagos by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 11:39am On Mar 23, 2023
Empty vessels making noise everywhere. When it will set all of them will carry leg cross Cotonou in the night. Let's here what IBB have to say about Yorubas:

"If I'm sleeping and wake up to hear Yorubas beating the drum of war, I will go back to sleep". —IBB,1993.
Re: Tinubu Media Groups Planning Massacre For Igbos In Lagos by godofuck231: 11:43am On Mar 23, 2023
The igbos brought this on them selves , the igbos are fund of shiftingg where they are granted leniency, because the yurobas were peaceful they felt they were stupid and weak , same issue with the former sultan of sokoto who openly condemned the attitude of the igbos, and cautioned against their rude behaviours in the northern nigeria , this is politics jot tribalism, insulting your host tribe has its backfires , even at point blank, if the igbos want an igbo president he should earn the trust of all other tribes in nigeria, the case of Nnamdi azikiwe, who ruled with integrity, the hate and heat they pumped into the polity cooked them in 2023 elections , they should calm down and learn politics and effects

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Media Groups Planning Massacre For Igbos In Lagos by tyboy(m): 1:05pm On Mar 23, 2023
Bastard me know your hidden agenda, all you do is create fake topic to incite people for violence. just know that DSS is watching you.
Re: Tinubu Media Groups Planning Massacre For Igbos In Lagos by Aldol: 1:28pm On Mar 23, 2023
All these people trying to incite violence. Do you think you may make it out of the violence. Go and read how Rwanda genocide started. You will be denied total freedom in times of war. War is beyond what you watch in Hollywood. Be guided
Re: Tinubu Media Groups Planning Massacre For Igbos In Lagos by LegendHero(m): 1:30pm On Mar 23, 2023
OP shey na masscara like the fake Lekki masscara? I don’t know why you Iyanmili are trying to label Yoruba what they are not.

None of you and even the mentally deranged Peter Obi have been able to provide just one single evidence that any Igbo man was killed during last Saturday election.

If Yoruba are planning massacre for real, you won’t even know of the plan until it happens because Yoruba are so strategic. However, it is not in our culture to kill people like barbarians. We are not like IPOB terrorists who massacre people at will and cannibalize their corpse.

Continue to open such thread and flood social media with false alarm. When what you are looking for finally come, no one will shed a single tears for your stupidity.
Re: Tinubu Media Groups Planning Massacre For Igbos In Lagos by BombAttack(f): 8:03pm On Mar 23, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Listen To Nigerians Comment On The Presidential Election. / Throwback: Dishonest SAN Festus Keyamo Blasts Tinubu In 2020,call Him Names(pic / Obident Bread Now Available Nation Wide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.