Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

You Have Been Infected With HIV If You Notice These 10 Signs - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / You Have Been Infected With HIV If You Notice These 10 Signs (1124 Views)

Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun / How I Got Infected With HIV / 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Have Been Infected With HIV If You Notice These 10 Signs by Chuks444: 10:54am On Mar 23, 2023
1. Rash.

HIV can result in a skin rash that usually affects the torso, arms, and legs. Little pimples or blisters may be present, and the rash may be red and itchy. It might linger for a couple of days to a few weeks and come with additional symptoms like fever or swollen lymph nodes.

2. Tiredness.

Even in the initial stages of the infection, many HIV-positive individuals report having chronic weariness. This may be brought on by the body’s immune reaction to the infection as well as additional elements like anemia, depression, or sleep problems.

3. Sweats at night.

Another typical HIV symptom is night sweats. They are frequently severe and can soak the clothing and sheets, making it difficult to fall asleep and feel refreshed. Although there are many possible causes for night sweats, they may indicate HIV infection when they are present along with other symptoms including exhaustion and fever.

Read more>>>https://heathlinecare.com/2023/03/22/10-early-symptoms-of-hiv/

Re: You Have Been Infected With HIV If You Notice These 10 Signs by Akposkiz: 10:03am On Mar 24, 2023
Thanks for sharing this fantastic info.
Re: You Have Been Infected With HIV If You Notice These 10 Signs by Johnjohn209: 9:55am On Nov 05, 2023
Pls someone to enlight me...last month Oct 8 2023 I had a sex with a lady and I used condom but it was cut while having sex with the girl and the following day I discovered something strange it sweet me whenever I unirate but I was like what's this I thought it was normal thing on third day I discovered very little white discharge when I try to unirate I feel no pain but sweet on my penis immediately I run to the chemist I explained to the nurse she gave me ceftriaxone injection for three days with drugs then after a week I feel nothing like that anymore but I was scared if I haven't catch HIV I'm even scared to have sex again with any woman
Re: You Have Been Infected With HIV If You Notice These 10 Signs by Johnjohn209: 9:56am On Nov 05, 2023
Pls someone should enlight me...last month Oct 8 2023 I had a sex with a lady and I used condom but it was cut while having sex with the girl and the following day I discovered something strange it sweet me whenever I unirate but I was like what's this I thought it was normal thing on third day I discovered very little white discharge when I try to unirate I feel no pain but sweet on my penis immediately I run to the chemist I explained to the nurse she gave me ceftriaxone injection for three days with drugs then after a week I feel nothing like that anymore but I was scared if I haven't catch HIV I'm even scared to have sex again with any woman
Re: You Have Been Infected With HIV If You Notice These 10 Signs by Originalsly: 12:39pm On Nov 05, 2023
Johnjohn209:

I'm even scared to have sex again with any woman

Hmmmm ..... just curious ... you think it will be safer having sex with men??

(1) (Reply)

Autism / Is There A Cure For Lupus? / Help Help Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.