Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

I Will Always Be Involved In Lagos Politics - Aregbesola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Always Be Involved In Lagos Politics - Aregbesola (3751 Views)

Buratai Arrests Soldiers Involved In Benue Killings, Hands Them Over To NHRC / Government Is Not Supposed To Be Involved In Religious Activities -EL-RUFA'I / Reception Given To Aregbesola From His Hometown Residents. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Always Be Involved In Lagos Politics - Aregbesola by Akanbiedu(m): 12:50pm On Sep 20, 2011
^^^^

Does that character look like a programmer to you?
Re: I Will Always Be Involved In Lagos Politics - Aregbesola by olawalebabs(m): 1:54pm On Sep 20, 2011
Beaf:

^
Aregbesola just confirmed in black and white that he is 100% involved in Lagos state politics and you're here arguing. Not less than 10 politicians from Lagos were waiting for his attention, but it seems there were NONE from Osun, his own sate. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

The RASCAL, Aregbesola is Nigeria's most useless governor and a true pretender.
Beaf, this comment is too harsh and uncivil, is it because he follow his conscience and refuse to vote for PDP in the whole south west that make you not to see anything good in him, there are more under performing Governor in Nigeria than Aregbe, let him be
Re: I Will Always Be Involved In Lagos Politics - Aregbesola by Omooba77: 2:13pm On Sep 20, 2011
That was why he refused to construct the road linking Akowojo to Shasha close to his house as commissioner of works. He only tarred the one to Egbeda from his Palace off Bameke.
Re: I Will Always Be Involved In Lagos Politics - Aregbesola by dayokanu(m): 2:32pm On Sep 20, 2011
I thought 2 brother George and Jeb Bush

One became governor in Texas, one became governor in Florida

Most ppl in Lagos executive are not Lagosians by birth and he has the constitutional right to contest in Osun which he did

How can someone who was Commisioner for 8yrs be excluded from the politics of that state?

Can a federal minister for 8yrs be excluded from the politics of Nigeria?
Re: I Will Always Be Involved In Lagos Politics - Aregbesola by Afam4eva(m): 2:38pm On Sep 20, 2011
@Dayokanu
This your bush scenario get k-leg. You're talking of two different people and we're talking of one person. Oju kokoro ni man yen.
Re: I Will Always Be Involved In Lagos Politics - Aregbesola by Demdem(m): 7:50am On Sep 21, 2011
Beaf:

^
Aregbesola just confirmed in black and white that he is 100% involved in Lagos state politics and you're here arguing. Not less than 10 politicians from Lagos were waiting for his attention, but it seems there were NONE from Osun, his own sate. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

grin grin grin grin

3 Things i would like to say:

1) What is wrong with Osun governor getting himself involve in Lagos Politics? Is it unconstitutional? What can u say about Rochas woking hand-in-hand with his party APGA to secure some local seats in lagos? Aregbesola should be praised that he isnt just a local champion grin grin. Its understandable that peeps like this are heavyweights in the political circle which has made them a threat to that useless party called PDP.

2) Because Aregbesola is involved in Lagos politics doesnt suggest to any reasonable fellow that he is based in Lagos. You lie about this a lot and its simply unfortunate.

3) His involvement in Lagos hasnt in anyway suggest to us all that Governance is being affected in Osun. Based on reports of both residents and people that should know. They are happy with him and the majority of Osun indigenes and residents seems to be happy.

NB: I'v never seen you this civil before in your response, hopefully this will be the beginning of a new thing but wait a minute,

Beaf:

How far with the Chief Dog of Delta State? Wasup with him? grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Will Jonathan Win 2015 Election Going By The 2011 Result...i Pray Ooo / GEJ Finished And Commissioned Projects In Southwest Alone. / Rivers State No Longer Part Of Nigeria – Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.