Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Profile Of Francis Nwifuru, Ebonyi Governor-Elect - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profile Of Francis Nwifuru, Ebonyi Governor-Elect (21413 Views)

Francis Nwifuru: PDP, APGA Guber Candidates Not Needed In My Government / Ebonyi: Supreme Court Affirms Francis Nwifuru As Gov, Dismisses Pdp's Suit / Gov Umahi Endorses Ebonyi Speaker, Francis Nwifuru As His Successor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Francis Nwifuru, Ebonyi Governor-Elect by Igboslayer: 12:20pm On Mar 23, 2023
Creamcrest:

Igbo no dey go school.

Probably a former Nwaboy turned Gov elect.
You are wicked… the truth though, only their female dey go school.

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Francis Nwifuru, Ebonyi Governor-Elect by StreetFight: 12:20pm On Mar 23, 2023
Okay
Re: Profile Of Francis Nwifuru, Ebonyi Governor-Elect by HausaIgboYoruba: 12:22pm On Mar 23, 2023
Orangedreams:
Abeg, what are his.academic qualifications? We can no longer settle for less in this country where illiterates occupy public office and make education look useless.
third class in Philosophy just like Obi
Re: Profile Of Francis Nwifuru, Ebonyi Governor-Elect by Dafresh: 12:27pm On Mar 23, 2023
43Ronin:
Igbos need to do away with PDP & APC. Igbos need one party to unite all of them. Igbos should all go back to Apga, let igbos start from home. Igbos can only secure themselves in Nigeria if their politicians and peoples have same mind. For now let igbos start a one party system with igbo beliefs and moral values that put igbo interest first before anything like political ambition. If the igbos can get it they will fare better and their power we be realised in block votes.
The election was switched or rigged, governor came to INEC office quarreling every body called out the returning officer and he switched the results APC to APGA, APGA to APC na big wahala
Re: Profile Of Francis Nwifuru, Ebonyi Governor-Elect by yahoodetector: 12:28pm On Mar 23, 2023
This one is another Umahi by proxy. It's written all over him.

3 Likes

Re: Profile Of Francis Nwifuru, Ebonyi Governor-Elect by jimyjames(m): 12:28pm On Mar 23, 2023
Bebeto3559:
Dave Umahi of Ebonyi is very notorious yet nobody can say he wasn't the best Governor the South-East ever had since Peter Obi of Anambra. The rest of them since 1999 have been very USELESS. This region always produce the worst governors in Nigeria.

I just don't know why? 🤢🤢🤢🤢
What umahi achieved in ebony has never been achieved that quickly in any state in south east, ebony is one of the poorest state in south east but what umahi did in ebony was amazing , I'm from enugu and I wish we had a governor like umahi,he could have done wonders in enugu

3 Likes

Re: Profile Of Francis Nwifuru, Ebonyi Governor-Elect by Afamed: 12:29pm On Mar 23, 2023
Dafresh:

The election was switched or rigged, governor came to INEC office quarreling every body called out the returning officer and he switched the results APC to APGA, APGA to APC na big wahala

Just like that?

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Francis Nwifuru, Ebonyi Governor-Elect by ogwumgbe: 12:30pm On Mar 23, 2023
Creamcrest:

Igbo no dey go school.

Okonjo Iweala is igbo, you should be mindful of that
Re: Profile Of Francis Nwifuru, Ebonyi Governor-Elect by jimyjames(m): 12:30pm On Mar 23, 2023
yahoodetector:
This one is another Umahi by proxy. It's written all over him.
Then it's a win win for ebony people cause umahi performed well , the only reason we don't like him is cause of the party he is in , APC

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Francis Nwifuru, Ebonyi Governor-Elect by sukar886: 12:30pm On Mar 23, 2023
Creamcrest:

Igbo no dey go school.

Atleast he is richer than u
Re: Profile Of Francis Nwifuru, Ebonyi Governor-Elect by ckc(m): 12:31pm On Mar 23, 2023
SHAMEFUL PROFILE OF A FULL-TIME CAREER POLITICIAN.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Francis Nwifuru, Ebonyi Governor-Elect by Svoboda(m): 12:31pm On Mar 23, 2023
Orangedreams:
Abeg, what are his.academic qualifications? We can no longer settle for less in this country where illiterates occupy public office and make education look useless.

Whats your definition of an illiterate?

Grv of Lp doesnt inspire at all. His coordinationis too pedestrain.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Francis Nwifuru, Ebonyi Governor-Elect by Styx01: 12:32pm On Mar 23, 2023
This one tire me oo
Orangedreams:

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Francis Nwifuru, Ebonyi Governor-Elect by datadot: 12:32pm On Mar 23, 2023
smiley
Re: Profile Of Francis Nwifuru, Ebonyi Governor-Elect by fyneeagle99: 12:32pm On Mar 23, 2023
Creamcrest:

Igbo no dey go school.

fool,check out peter mba,Governor elect of Enugu and Alex Otti of Abia,you hater.
Re: Profile Of Francis Nwifuru, Ebonyi Governor-Elect by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:33pm On Mar 23, 2023
SmartPolician:
Entrepreneur without a known business.

Please what's the name of his company?

I hate career politicians!
even in America you have career Politicians and dem Sabi pass some so called technocrats atimes. To lead isn't for the faint hearted

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Francis Nwifuru, Ebonyi Governor-Elect by Afamed: 12:34pm On Mar 23, 2023
jimyjames:

What umahi achieved in ebony has never been achieved that quickly in any state in south east, ebony is one of the poorest state in south east but what umahi did in ebony was amazing , I'm from enugu and I wish we had a governor like umahi,he could have done wonders in enugu

Thank you for speaking the truth.

If Umahi comes out to contest tommorow as a President. I will use my resources to campaign for him.

Despite the low revenue, the man is able to turn Ebonyi to another level entirely.

Shame to Delta state Govt, shame to those who still allow PDP to continue in Delta state despite the bogus revenue and 13% oil income, Delta is behind Ebonyi in terms of infrastructures

4 Likes

Re: Profile Of Francis Nwifuru, Ebonyi Governor-Elect by Goodson15: 12:35pm On Mar 23, 2023
The same professor with many Academics qualifications INEC OGA master RIGGED 2023 ELECTIONS cry
Orangedreams:
Re: Profile Of Francis Nwifuru, Ebonyi Governor-Elect by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:35pm On Mar 23, 2023
43Ronin:
Igbos need to do away with PDP & APC. Igbos need one party to unite all of them. Igbos should all go back to Apga, let igbos start from home. Igbos can only secure themselves in Nigeria if their politicians and peoples have same mind. For now let igbos start a one party system with igbo beliefs and moral values that put igbo interest first before anything like political ambition. If the igbos can get it they will fare better and their power we be realised in block votes.
buhari tinubu have all been president without Igbo block votes... So why the unnecessary bragging..
Re: Profile Of Francis Nwifuru, Ebonyi Governor-Elect by Kaiser20: 12:37pm On Mar 23, 2023
Legitisreal:
Apc still got more states in Igbo land

Every party share iboland
Then why my Lagos people no won share, they cry like a pregnant woman in labor each elections come up in Lagos
Re: Profile Of Francis Nwifuru, Ebonyi Governor-Elect by Okiton: 12:37pm On Mar 23, 2023
Creamcrest:

Igbo no dey go school.

u dae mad
Re: Profile Of Francis Nwifuru, Ebonyi Governor-Elect by N3TRAL: 12:37pm On Mar 23, 2023
This dude recently got his LLb. Currently a student at the Nigerian law school. He's a young guy.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Francis Nwifuru, Ebonyi Governor-Elect by donttouchme: 12:40pm On Mar 23, 2023
Orangedreams:
the guy read law in ebony state university.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Francis Nwifuru, Ebonyi Governor-Elect by Dafresh: 12:41pm On Mar 23, 2023
Afamed:

Just like that?
If you know anybody from Ebonyi call the person he/she will tell you what happened
Re: Profile Of Francis Nwifuru, Ebonyi Governor-Elect by jimyjames(m): 12:45pm On Mar 23, 2023
Afamed:

Thank you for speaking the truth.

If Umahi comes out to contest tommorow as a President. I will use my resources to campaign for him.

Despite the low revenue, the man is able to turn Ebonyi to another level entirely.

Shame to Delta state Govt, shame to those who still allow PDP to continue in Delta state despite the bogus revenue and 13% oil income, Delta is behind Ebonyi in terms of infrastructures
Umahi did well for ebonyi, and even though I don't like APC I won't blame him for joining APC, cause he is playing smart for the good of his state cause in Nigeria, states who's governors belong to the ruling party always get federal favours

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Francis Nwifuru, Ebonyi Governor-Elect by Bridget95(f): 12:46pm On Mar 23, 2023
Creamcrest:

Igbo no dey go school.

you will soon be arrested for online profiling and hate speech
Re: Profile Of Francis Nwifuru, Ebonyi Governor-Elect by Mensch86631: 12:50pm On Mar 23, 2023
Orangedreams:

I'm his level mate, he graduated from law, but he was already a house speaker before he started school in EBSU

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Francis Nwifuru, Ebonyi Governor-Elect by Afamed: 12:51pm On Mar 23, 2023
jimyjames:

Umahi did well for ebonyi, and even though I don't like APC I won't blame him for joining APC, cause he is playing smart for the good of his state cause in Nigeria, states who's governors belong to the ruling party always get federal favours

Thank you for speaking the truth for the second time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Francis Nwifuru, Ebonyi Governor-Elect by Jlow2: 12:54pm On Mar 23, 2023
They don't tell us he worked as ticket seller at spera in duo park.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Karim Ahmad Khan (ICC Prosecutor) In Aso Rock (Pictures) / Poverty Gap Fueling North-south Migration In Nigeria - Yahoo News / FG Postpones Fuel Subsidy Removal Till Further Notice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.