Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,209 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Profile Of Francis Nwifuru, Ebonyi Governor-Elect - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profile Of Francis Nwifuru, Ebonyi Governor-Elect (21389 Views)

Francis Nwifuru: PDP, APGA Guber Candidates Not Needed In My Government / Ebonyi: Supreme Court Affirms Francis Nwifuru As Gov, Dismisses Pdp's Suit / Gov Umahi Endorses Ebonyi Speaker, Francis Nwifuru As His Successor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Francis Nwifuru, Ebonyi Governor-Elect by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 23, 2023
utenwuson:
Facially this one doesn't look like a governor......

Aswear he looks like an Uber driver
Re: Profile Of Francis Nwifuru, Ebonyi Governor-Elect by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:02pm On Mar 23, 2023
Orangedreams:
Abeg, what are his.academic qualifications? We can no longer settle for less in this country where illiterates occupy public office and make education look useless.
If he has, they would have mentioned it
Re: Profile Of Francis Nwifuru, Ebonyi Governor-Elect by Mayeldah(m): 1:18pm On Mar 23, 2023
vicoloni:
Jonathan with him multiple degrees wetin him do

He did better than the terrorists sponsor without waec certificate

150 cows since 1979, no increase, nothing. He didn't write any book, he didn't improve on his educational qualifications. he didn't change, evil people ran his government for him, all he does is just run around the globe for uninvited visits, a bigot, nepotist, and a religious extremist. 8 years down the line, Nigerians regret having him as President.

Mtcheew!!

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Francis Nwifuru, Ebonyi Governor-Elect by boxypane(m): 1:20pm On Mar 23, 2023
No private sector life. Na thief this one don dey thief tey tey.
Re: Profile Of Francis Nwifuru, Ebonyi Governor-Elect by Yagier: 1:23pm On Mar 23, 2023
Afamed:

Thank you for speaking the truth.

If Umahi comes out to contest tommorow as a President. I will use my resources to campaign for him.

Despite the low revenue, the man is able to turn Ebonyi to another level entirely.

Shame to Delta state Govt, shame to those who still allow PDP to continue in Delta state despite the bogus revenue and 13% oil income, Delta is behind Ebonyi in terms of infrastructures
Even me self go vote for am…Umahi all the way from top to bottom!

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Francis Nwifuru, Ebonyi Governor-Elect by komols856: 1:39pm On Mar 23, 2023
vicoloni:
Jonathan with him multiple degrees wetin him do

You asking what Jonathan did as a president because APC deceived people like you in 2015 which allow Buhari to bring darkness and backwardness upon the nation. No president in Nigeria is like Jonathan. He is a true democrats not all this Agbero parading themselves
Re: Profile Of Francis Nwifuru, Ebonyi Governor-Elect by hakeemhakeem(m): 1:44pm On Mar 23, 2023
krissconnect:

Have you found tinubus own?

Full cv
Re: Profile Of Francis Nwifuru, Ebonyi Governor-Elect by hakeemhakeem(m): 1:46pm On Mar 23, 2023
Creamcrest:

Igbo no dey go school.

Probably a former Nwaboy turned Gov elect.

nwaboy done become governor take it or leave it
Re: Profile Of Francis Nwifuru, Ebonyi Governor-Elect by Jojomo: 1:52pm On Mar 23, 2023
Data Factory
http://www.datafactory.com.ng
Data Factory is one of the best data-selling platforms in Nigeria. They make it easy to buy airtime and data (MTN, Glo, Airtel and 9mobile) instantly. The website has been designed in such a way that it can accommodate both users and resellers/agents
As an agent, you will resell on thier site and make profit.
One area I love most is purchasing data on thier site. The have lots of data plans with cheap prices.

Data Factory
As a platform that has the best interest of its customers in mind, they strive to become an enabler of economic and individual growth. Data Factory creates internet connectivity solutions to the problems faced by people on a daily and based on users’ reviews, their website is secure and easy to use. They offer the best and cheapest rates, a wide range of services and by extension with service. Thier data plan start from N50 and valid for a month. They can be accessed via http://www.datafactory.com.ng
Re: Profile Of Francis Nwifuru, Ebonyi Governor-Elect by Nwanna2588: 1:56pm On Mar 23, 2023
Orangedreams:
Abeg, what are his.academic qualifications? We can no longer settle for less in this country where illiterates occupy public office and make education look useless.
I used to know he has a law degree. I don't know why it is not made public
Re: Profile Of Francis Nwifuru, Ebonyi Governor-Elect by deqachie91: 2:12pm On Mar 23, 2023
Creamcrest:

Igbo no dey go school.

Ewu Mozambique. Bigotry has made you such a dummy.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Francis Nwifuru, Ebonyi Governor-Elect by Incridible2000: 2:25pm On Mar 23, 2023
I don't blame you I blame your parents for not training you well to open your dirty gutter and say igbos don't go to school. Only you typing alone says so much about who you are and we're you come from. Educated illustrate quote author=Creamcrest post=121998079]
Igbo no dey go school.

Probably a former Nwaboy turned Gov elect.[/quote]
Re: Profile Of Francis Nwifuru, Ebonyi Governor-Elect by mastermaestro(m): 2:50pm On Mar 23, 2023
43Ronin:
Igbos need to do away with PDP & APC. Igbos need one party to unite all of them. Igbos should all go back to Apga, let igbos start from home. Igbos can only secure themselves in Nigeria if their politicians and peoples have same mind. For now let igbos start a one party system with igbo beliefs and moral values that put igbo interest first before anything like political ambition. If the igbos can get it they will fare better and their power we be realised in block votes.

Poor political analysis. grin Your suggestions will render Igbos completely redundant politically at the national level. That is oblivion, bro.
Re: Profile Of Francis Nwifuru, Ebonyi Governor-Elect by Elijahnonso1(m): 3:44pm On Mar 23, 2023
Orangedreams:

He is a first class Law graduate from Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki. He also holds Masters Degree in Building Technology from Salford University, Manchester United Kingdom. He holds B.Ed in Building Technology as well from EBONYI State University. His Secondary Education was at CSS Nwofe Izzi LGA, Ebonyi State and he attended Offerekpe Agbaja Primary School, Izzi LGA.

What more do you need, I am handy to help you.
Re: Profile Of Francis Nwifuru, Ebonyi Governor-Elect by Bar1941(m): 4:49pm On Mar 23, 2023
SmartPolician:
Entrepreneur without a known business.

Please what's the name of his company?

I hate career politicians!

But if he is in your labourer party you will not care! What are the antecedents of Chinedu GRV that you guys wanted to be Lagos governor?
Re: Profile Of Francis Nwifuru, Ebonyi Governor-Elect by sageb: 5:07pm On Mar 23, 2023
Aurielfinizu:

Aswear he looks like an Uber driver
So funny

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Francis Nwifuru, Ebonyi Governor-Elect by aderinsola75355: 6:17pm On Mar 23, 2023
Re: Profile Of Francis Nwifuru, Ebonyi Governor-Elect by fabian063: 7:00pm On Mar 23, 2023
Bebeto3559:
Dave Umahi of Ebonyi is very notorious yet nobody can say he wasn't the best Governor the South-East ever had since Peter Obi of Anambra. The rest of them since 1999 have been very USELESS. This region always produce the worst governors in Nigeria.

I just don't know why? 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Sullivan was way better than him
Re: Profile Of Francis Nwifuru, Ebonyi Governor-Elect by Julliet1122: 7:19pm On Mar 23, 2023
Orangedreams:
Tell us yours before we trace his academic qualifications for you
Re: Profile Of Francis Nwifuru, Ebonyi Governor-Elect by VULCAN(m): 11:38pm On Mar 23, 2023
For speaking the truth, your enemies shall not be able to take you out!!

Bebeto3559:
Dave Umahi of Ebonyi is very notorious yet nobody can say he wasn't the best Governor the South-East ever had since Peter Obi of Anambra. The rest of them since 1999 have been very USELESS. This region always produce the worst governors in Nigeria.

I just don't know why? 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Re: Profile Of Francis Nwifuru, Ebonyi Governor-Elect by Nwanieke(m): 3:35am On Mar 24, 2023
So, ndi ebonyi voted APC
Re: Profile Of Francis Nwifuru, Ebonyi Governor-Elect by Elijahnonso1(m): 8:31am On Mar 24, 2023
Nwanieke:
So, ndi ebonyi voted APC

And we are happy with it.

Our are blessed to have the new Governor elect. He have proven track record in public service.
Re: Profile Of Francis Nwifuru, Ebonyi Governor-Elect by chocboi78(m): 9:00am On Mar 24, 2023
Elijahnonso1:

He is a first class Law graduate from Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki. He also holds Masters Degree in Building Technology from Salford University, Manchester United Kingdom. He holds B.Ed in Building Technology as well from EBONYI State University. His Secondary Education was at CSS Nwofe Izzi LGA, Ebonyi State and he attended Offerekpe Agbaja Primary Sch ool, Izzi LGA.

What more do you need, I am handy to help you.
LMAO.. the same Nwifuru that sold tickets in spira en deo park as a tout, degree that he achieved while already a speaker receiving government salary. Same nwifuru that was asked if he was confident of winning the election and the answered “ before nko “ abeg make una rest, if u know the type of electoral violence that marred Ebonyi state elections u won’t defend APC.
Hope u know his deputy is a younger brother to the outgoing governor
Re: Profile Of Francis Nwifuru, Ebonyi Governor-Elect by Ekemz: 4:02pm On Mar 25, 2023
Creamcrest:

Igbo no dey go school.

I feel for your brain because it is empty.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu / My People Were Neglected For 8 Years In Enugu – Ekweremadu / How Presidency Queried NEMA DG Over Fraud, Embezzlement (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.