Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

I Will Testify Against Obi If He Does Not Accept Defeat..... Chukwuma Dike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Testify Against Obi If He Does Not Accept Defeat..... Chukwuma Dike (5142 Views)

Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man / "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu / ‘Why El-Rufai Shut Arewa House Against Obi’s Supporters’ - The Guardian (2) (3) (4)

I Will Testify Against Obi If He Does Not Accept Defeat..... Chukwuma Dike by Fame99game: 12:24pm On Mar 23, 2023
Anything I say about Obi. The CIA will believe me. The British, China Even Russia will believe me. I was General Amaymon, the demon of the East. No matter how u blackmail me, you will fail this time, Obi should withdraw and accept defeat. Pay us for damages. Retire to his Agulu mansion and think about his life of greed.

I am a true son of Igbo, I will not allow these vampires to deceive the Igbo Nation.

The best option for Ndigbo is Jagaban.
Obi and his gang of murderers can not rule.they are evil.

Jagaban is who we want now as the President of Nigeria. Anybody fighting against Jagaban is my enemy or enemies.

Jagaban is my Father and am his Son. We are ready to play dirty Politics.

Chukwuma Dike
Jagaban General.
Leader Igbo Youths in Nigeria and Diaspora.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Testify Against Obi If He Does Not Accept Defeat..... Chukwuma Dike by BombAttack(f): 12:29pm On Mar 23, 2023
Fame99game:
Anything I say about Obi. The CIA will believe me. The British, China Even Russia will believe me. I was General Amaymon, the demon of the East. No matter how u blackmail me, you will fail this time, Obi should withdraw and accept defeat. Pay us for damages. Retire to his Agulu mansion and think about his life of greed.

I am a true son of Igbo, I will not allow these vampires to deceive the Igbo Nation.

Jagaban is who we want now as the President of Nigeria. Anybody fighting against Jagaban is my enemy or enemies.

Chukwuma Dike
Jagaban General.

Is this the new oyigboupdate abi udele that want to testify against Mazi Nnamdi Kanu

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Will Testify Against Obi If He Does Not Accept Defeat..... Chukwuma Dike by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:29pm On Mar 23, 2023
Hungry comedian

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Will Testify Against Obi If He Does Not Accept Defeat..... Chukwuma Dike by Dafresh: 12:30pm On Mar 23, 2023
Fame99game:

Chukwuma Dike
Jagaban General.
We need your pictures so that we will know you and pray for you

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Testify Against Obi If He Does Not Accept Defeat..... Chukwuma Dike by IduNaOba: 12:35pm On Mar 23, 2023
Jagaban(dit) is his father.
Na there I laugh so much.
Ara agbaala ndị urchins they can't rest since obi petitioned their principal

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Testify Against Obi If He Does Not Accept Defeat..... Chukwuma Dike by Mindlog: 12:35pm On Mar 23, 2023
I hope they are not allowing phones in the wards of Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital, New Haven, Enugu.😆😆😆😆

To Obi, 'Chukwuma Dike" is my dearest younger brother.😆😆😆

20 Likes

Re: I Will Testify Against Obi If He Does Not Accept Defeat..... Chukwuma Dike by jimyjames(m): 12:35pm On Mar 23, 2023
Fame99game:

Chukwuma Dike
Jagaban General.
There nothing like , (leader igbo youth in diaspora )

Re: I Will Testify Against Obi If He Does Not Accept Defeat..... Chukwuma Dike by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:37pm On Mar 23, 2023
BombAttack:

Is this the new oyigboupdate abi udele that want to testify against Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
grin grin grin I smell desperation and defeat in him

They have an agenda

It is now so so clear

The people will fight to the end so help us God

Re: I Will Testify Against Obi If He Does Not Accept Defeat..... Chukwuma Dike by BiafraAburi: 12:38pm On Mar 23, 2023
BombAttack:

The fool is the demented partner of udele. They are now in opposition sides supporting Tinubu and the useless Peter Obi the pandora criminal.
Re: I Will Testify Against Obi If He Does Not Accept Defeat..... Chukwuma Dike by hisgrace090: 12:39pm On Mar 23, 2023
Obi, no going back untill victory is achieved.
So you better start testifying now as we care not.

Re: I Will Testify Against Obi If He Does Not Accept Defeat..... Chukwuma Dike by lovere: 12:39pm On Mar 23, 2023
hungry attention seeker

Re: I Will Testify Against Obi If He Does Not Accept Defeat..... Chukwuma Dike by Young03(m): 12:39pm On Mar 23, 2023
Noise maker

Re: I Will Testify Against Obi If He Does Not Accept Defeat..... Chukwuma Dike by BabaRamota1980: 12:40pm On Mar 23, 2023
There is no need to threaten Obi into submission. We want a legal conclusion in court.

Re: I Will Testify Against Obi If He Does Not Accept Defeat..... Chukwuma Dike by BiafraAburi: 12:41pm On Mar 23, 2023
BabaRamota1980:
There is no need to threaten Obi into submission. We want a legal conclusion in court.
Legal conclusion in the zoo court? Some of you Igbos are really daft.
Re: I Will Testify Against Obi If He Does Not Accept Defeat..... Chukwuma Dike by Kaiser20: 12:42pm On Mar 23, 2023
Fame99game:

Chukwuma Dike
Jagaban General.
See this guy is another evidence that there is acute Hunger in Nigeria, I blame buhari for this boy's calamity

Re: I Will Testify Against Obi If He Does Not Accept Defeat..... Chukwuma Dike by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 23, 2023
Na like so o, make we all dey use each other to catch cruise, instead of seething with rage and envy. Las las Tinubu will get sworn in and there is nothing even the most bottomless Pit Obi can do about it. grin

If you like wail on my mentions, I no send you grin
Re: I Will Testify Against Obi If He Does Not Accept Defeat..... Chukwuma Dike by IGBOSON1: 1:02pm On Mar 23, 2023
Dafresh:

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Re: I Will Testify Against Obi If He Does Not Accept Defeat..... Chukwuma Dike by nedu666: 1:05pm On Mar 23, 2023
Fame99game:

Chukwuma Dike
Jagaban General.

See wat buhari incompetence has caused. Youths like the op that should be productive are smoking gbana on the highway. Chai buhari

Re: I Will Testify Against Obi If He Does Not Accept Defeat..... Chukwuma Dike by Dafresh: 1:05pm On Mar 23, 2023
IGBOSON1:

Hehehehehe grin grin grin
Won't you pray for him too
Re: I Will Testify Against Obi If He Does Not Accept Defeat..... Chukwuma Dike by KanwuliaExtra: 1:08pm On Mar 23, 2023
Sounds more like 'KOKO ZARIA'. cheesy
Re: I Will Testify Against Obi If He Does Not Accept Defeat..... Chukwuma Dike by Mercisharelove(f): 1:09pm On Mar 23, 2023
Will you shut down, betrayal
Re: I Will Testify Against Obi If He Does Not Accept Defeat..... Chukwuma Dike by Obakoolex(m): 1:19pm On Mar 23, 2023
grin Even tho you are doing the lord's work, we will still tell you to take it easy because you sounded like someone after personal vendetta or after monetary gain.

We Ashiwaju's are not emotionally charged like mumudients.
Re: I Will Testify Against Obi If He Does Not Accept Defeat..... Chukwuma Dike by Soulsymbol99: 1:27pm On Mar 23, 2023
Hw much they pay u oga? I'll double it cool

Re: I Will Testify Against Obi If He Does Not Accept Defeat..... Chukwuma Dike by pandax: 1:39pm On Mar 23, 2023
Fame99game:

Chukwuma Dike
Jagaban General.

Lol. Obi does not have a mansion at Agulu oo. My house is 10 times better than the house Obi has at Agulu
Re: I Will Testify Against Obi If He Does Not Accept Defeat..... Chukwuma Dike by JohnNgene: 2:02pm On Mar 23, 2023
Peter Obi will be sworn in as president in August 2023.

Biko screenshot this prophecy and follow GANFUWA on www.facebook.com/ganfuwa

Re: I Will Testify Against Obi If He Does Not Accept Defeat..... Chukwuma Dike by Antivirus92(m): 2:03pm On Mar 23, 2023
[size=8pt][/size] grin grin grin cheesy grin[center][/center] grin grin grin grin
Fame99game:

Chukwuma Dike
Jagaban General.
Fame99game:

Chukwuma Dike
Jagaban General.
Many are mad but few are roaming
Re: I Will Testify Against Obi If He Does Not Accept Defeat..... Chukwuma Dike by Peterobifailed: 2:32pm On Mar 23, 2023
Dafresh:

what can you do to him you foolish toothless dog failure like your failed political father pandora the murderer of akwuzu youths na God go punish you all may amadioha strike you all dead may sango fire from hell burn your to ashes

Onitsha Port: Anambra Shippers Task FG / Cross-carpeting In Nigerian Politics: An Index Of Our Politicians' Substance / Boko Haram Leader, Shekau, Seeks God’s Help After Chadian Army’s Onslaught