Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

'FCT Is Mere 37th' - SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo Adewole - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'FCT Is Mere 37th' - SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo Adewole (22983 Views)

Atiku, Obi Will Lose At The Election Petition Tribunal - Adebayo Adewole / PANDEF Holds Consultative Meeting With SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo / Adebayo Adewole: Religion Is Not A Measure For Good Leadership In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'FCT Is Mere 37th' - SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo Adewole by Levels2(f): 3:38pm On Mar 23, 2023
stocktaker:
. He is a lawyer and a presidential Aspirant Of SDP
Are you comparing urself with him ?

What are you even saying?

WhosW he in the first place that you are asking If he's comparing himself to him.

I will have expect you to say is he comparing him to Obi his Lord who graduated with a third class
Re: 'FCT Is Mere 37th' - SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo Adewole by Shantyken(m): 3:39pm On Mar 23, 2023
Calenikan:
This man and Ayo Fayose really pocketed Arise tv presenters

That Arise tv na obidatti TV oooo
Re: 'FCT Is Mere 37th' - SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo Adewole by 2mch(m): 3:40pm On Mar 23, 2023
Spiritmask:

If Abuja is a state as u claim, then let's have a governor of Abuja
What do you think the minister of the FCT is? If you even claim Abuja is not a state, then only states are eligible to vote for the President and that makes Abuja votes null and void. This is why the constitution includes Abuja as a State which any candidate can also get 25% to add to the overall votes. Otherwise Abuja 25% will not count as it’s the seat of power. For electoral purposes the constitution wants it to be seen as a State so the votes count equally and, citizens are not disenfranchised with their votes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'FCT Is Mere 37th' - SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo Adewole by Amumaigwe: 3:41pm On Mar 23, 2023
Ilaje1:

What will Biden congratulations do for Naija? You guys can be myopic. That's how Ibru and so people organized dinner for Obama to raise money, and stupid Nigeria contributed. Where is the money? Some opposed Trump saying he will depot all blacks, did he depot them? While the SE supported Trump saying he would grant them Biafra. Has he granted them the Biafra? Nigeria is sovereign entity. USA and what cannot impose candidate on Nigeria. Worst they can do is sanction. Abacha showed the world that Naija can survive with sanctions. Nigeria and Nigerians in Naija need better education, better teacher etc.

I'm trying not to call you mumu. What makes Abuja residents special that they will be the one to determine presidency? Are those residents more Nigerian than you and I? This is a case of semantic. The lawyers know that, however, they need to make money. They will tell their clients they have a chance.

If Biden's congratulations is inconsequential, why is the Presidential campaign council of APC wailing about Biden's refusal to send it?
Re: 'FCT Is Mere 37th' - SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo Adewole by membranus: 3:41pm On Mar 23, 2023
lhordspy:
- ''those who see courts as a continuation of campaigns are setting selves up for heartbreak''

- Adewole Adewale ESQ, ( SDP Presidential candidate at the just concluded presidential election.)

https://twitter.com/Pres_Adebayo/status/1638829080610054146?t=l-JiQ0aXEiwt4xM4I1_3Gw&s=19

https://twitter.com/Pres_Adebayo/status/1638831305059098625?t=7YXvhlbZB0qpWxpDKXv7TA&s=19

This is a short and sharp summary of the judgment expected after LP and PDP time and money wasting sojourn on the corridors of the Nigerian courts of law, seeking back door validation for their electoral losses.

If only they will take to this wise counsel and chuck their lawsuit jamboree, they will save themselves and their misguided followers a massive emotional damage.
Re: 'FCT Is Mere 37th' - SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo Adewole by Fearyourcreator: 3:43pm On Mar 23, 2023
Young03:
Wetin he know?
You contest?
Re: 'FCT Is Mere 37th' - SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo Adewole by dapadawee: 3:43pm On Mar 23, 2023
lhordspy:
- ''those who see courts as a continuation of campaigns are setting selves up for heartbreak''

- Adewole Adewale ESQ, ( SDP Presidential candidate at the just concluded presidential election.)

https://twitter.com/Pres_Adebayo/status/1638829080610054146?t=l-JiQ0aXEiwt4xM4I1_3Gw&s=19

https://twitter.com/Pres_Adebayo/status/1638831305059098625?t=7YXvhlbZB0qpWxpDKXv7TA&s=19

The further truth is that 2023 election is done and dust and it will be history

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'FCT Is Mere 37th' - SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo Adewole by Mboi: 3:44pm On Mar 23, 2023
walex2:
even I don't use to call them pigs before but with the recent happenings even the pigs have more honour than them, how can some people be so delusional, he said they won the election then prove it, it is now a case of drug Lord, the case that have been set aside by the same supreme court more than 23 yrs ago and some stupid idiots are still jubilating on this, they said Biden didn't congratulate him the same Biden that his election was also challenged by Trump over Russian interference, did Tinubu need Biden endorsement to rule? Or Nigeria is not a sovereign state again?
See this smelly rat. Where humans are talking even rats are talking too. Well what you said here shows you are less human. Idiots like you should stop crying. Allow court to strike out the case first.
Re: 'FCT Is Mere 37th' - SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo Adewole by sunboy(m): 3:45pm On Mar 23, 2023
Strafudeen:
We'll see about that.

Biden still has not congratulated the election thief, last time I checked.

The whole world about to hear gory details of the drugged career of the urine leaker.

Let's see the international government that will deal with a drug lord wearing the Nigerian flag for camouflage

If abuja is merely the 37th let the supreme Court clearly say so

If upload affects the entire process , then so be it. Annulment is one of Obi's alternative prayers.

Lol the US Govt has… Biden is not bigger than his government.

Also, why are you waiting for another country’s president to approve your president elect? No be inferior complex dey worry you so?

3 Likes

Re: 'FCT Is Mere 37th' - SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo Adewole by asanausana91: 3:45pm On Mar 23, 2023
IgOga:
The Supreme Court already made the judgement in the case of Buhari vs Obasanjo in 2003. 20 years ago fa

Abuja is considered the 37th state for the 25% requirement
the supreme court did not make judgement on electronic transmission of results.
Re: 'FCT Is Mere 37th' - SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo Adewole by asanausana91: 3:47pm On Mar 23, 2023
stocktaker:
that is why I can never trust a Yoruba man.
Re: 'FCT Is Mere 37th' - SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo Adewole by Shantyken(m): 3:48pm On Mar 23, 2023
Amumaigwe:

If Biden's congratulations is inconsequential, why is the Presidential campaign council of APC wailing about Biden's refusal to send it?

When did they wail
Is there any special thing attach to Biden congratulatory msg to president elect, abi u no know say he has done that through the sect of states. Go and read vanguard of 1/3/2023

1 Like

Re: 'FCT Is Mere 37th' - SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo Adewole by membranus: 3:48pm On Mar 23, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
Propaganda won't fly. If you have difficulties understanding English and break down of the words in the constitution go to ChatGPT for a layman's explanation..

Even ChatGPT will tell you that when it comes to Nigeria constitution interpretation, leave me out of it.
Re: 'FCT Is Mere 37th' - SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo Adewole by asanausana91: 3:49pm On Mar 23, 2023
Ceenaija:
By

Coming from a man who has huge interest in this election, he withdrew from the presidential race only to support Tinubu. What do you expect him to say, iam not surprised for turning the law upside down and interpreting same wrongly.
don't trust a Yoruba man. No matter what
Re: 'FCT Is Mere 37th' - SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo Adewole by Atm99(m): 3:50pm On Mar 23, 2023
lhordspy:

Peter Obi's petition is more like telling the court that:

'' Look i am here to reclaim my mandate even though i know i never won the election. I checked everywhere for evidence of rigging; we had our own independent collation, Tinubu still won. We even checked inside INEC server, we found nothing like rigging. So this is More like i am here to retrieve the mandate that was never stolen.

Please my Lord, Nullify the whole election that cost the country 400Billion naira because the winner failed to get 25% in FCT, even though he had the majority votes and won the highest state". And also i am hearing rumours that he is a druglord, please disqualify the 1st position, and proclaim me, that came distance 3rd, and even failed to secure 25% in 24 states; the rightful winner. Or just disqualify the winner entirely and set another election of another 400bn of taxpayers money between me and the second position, Atiku Abubakar. Lets have a 3rd position-man vs 2nd position-man presidemtial election.

How can someone suddenly change mouth from 'the election was rigged, i won.

TO
the winner didnt make 25% in FCT so Cancel the whole election and lets start again.

Peter Obi is frying the brains of obidients, rendering them bra!nless and they dont even know. He is surely playing games with their empty skulls. A game of staying relevant. Man just want to always be in the news and remain relevant till 2027, when it is time for another election.
I thought you have sense before. You this Nonsense human being. Tinubu stole Our President Peter Obi Mandate and he must return it.
Re: 'FCT Is Mere 37th' - SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo Adewole by herich(m): 3:52pm On Mar 23, 2023
Lol,,, every Tom Dick and Harry are just quoting their own nonsense..
even that slowpoke that called himself Omokri.
These clowns should allow Obi go to court now.
They told him to go to court, now he is going to court,, they're now playing mind games
Re: 'FCT Is Mere 37th' - SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo Adewole by wallarwallar(m): 3:53pm On Mar 23, 2023
[quote author=Strafudeen post=121998762]We'll see about that.

The whole world about to hear gory details of the drugged career of the urine leaker.

Let's see the international government that will deal with a drug lord wearing the Nigerian flag for camouflage

If upload affects the entire process , then so be it. Annulment is one of Obi's alternative prayers.[/quote

Why are you this foolish in life... who is Biden to dictate for Nogeria and you are the same set of people that wud call for Biden head if dey are controlling Nigeria by proxy. The reality will be clear after May 29 then you will know everybody will rush to align with the power that be. Obi will be so frustrated that he might not have the strength to contest again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'FCT Is Mere 37th' - SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo Adewole by Cromagnon: 3:53pm On Mar 23, 2023
Strafudeen:
We'll see about that.

If upload affects the entire process , then so be it. Annulment is one of Obi's alternative prayers.
is Biden inec or your God? Imbe

1 Like

Re: 'FCT Is Mere 37th' - SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo Adewole by vince2016(m): 4:01pm On Mar 23, 2023
Ilaje1:

What will Biden congratulations do for Naija? You guys can be myopic. That's how Ibru and so people organized dinner for Obama to raise money, and stupid Nigeria contributed. Where is the money? Some opposed Trump saying he will depot all blacks, did he depot them? While the SE supported Trump saying he would grant them Biafra. Has he granted them the Biafra? Nigeria is sovereign entity. USA and what cannot impose candidate on Nigeria. Worst they can do is sanction. Abacha showed the world that Naija can survive with sanctions. Nigeria and Nigerians in Naija need better education, better teacher etc.

I'm trying not to call you mumu. What makes Abuja residents special that they will be the one to determine presidency? Are those residents more Nigerian than you and I? This is a case of semantic. The lawyers know that, however, they need to make money. They will tell their clients they have a chance.

I love intelligent responses. The same question I asked that are residents of Abuja more Nigerian than the rest of us. I'm not a lawyer but straight up I told people then that they misconstrue the statement.

1 Like

Re: 'FCT Is Mere 37th' - SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo Adewole by Everlastingson: 4:01pm On Mar 23, 2023
This Tinubu boy wey no even get one vote as SDP Presidential candidate is here talking balablu. You made no sense. Peter Obi must reclaim his stolen mandate.
Re: 'FCT Is Mere 37th' - SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo Adewole by rafindo(m): 4:03pm On Mar 23, 2023
2mch:

What do you think the minister of the FCT is? If you even claim Abuja is not a state, then only states are eligible to vote for the President and that makes Abuja votes null and void. This is why the constitution includes Abuja as a State which any candidate can also get 25% to add to the overall votes. Otherwise Abuja 25% will not count as it’s the seat of power. For electoral purposes the constitution wants it to be seen as a State so the votes count equally and, citizens are not disenfranchised with their votes.

If we follow your thoughts process then fct deserve 3 senators and more House of representatives members. If not why make it a territory when it is not given special status. Besides is it included in the schedule list of state
Re: 'FCT Is Mere 37th' - SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo Adewole by Nordy: 4:04pm On Mar 23, 2023
Ofunaofu:
That's just his personal opinion

That Sowore promax in throwing powerless jabs. Only came on Sdp platform to collect phone numbers of the elite at events.
Not even one organise town hall, is that the person you share his opinion. Leave that guy he has nothing to lose.
Let him apply to join the matter.
Re: 'FCT Is Mere 37th' - SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo Adewole by okuta007: 4:05pm On Mar 23, 2023
stocktaker:

what is SDP ? a party or a joke ? 🙄
Re: 'FCT Is Mere 37th' - SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo Adewole by Isobug: 4:07pm On Mar 23, 2023
buharitill2023:
is it by who he support or lecturing you about the truth
What lecture? What do you know about court prayers?
Everyone claiming what he's not. Just watch the proceedings
Re: 'FCT Is Mere 37th' - SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo Adewole by Shantyken(m): 4:08pm On Mar 23, 2023
Well I pity obi in his next election if he will contest because his vote will not go beyond 5m if we are to use this year statistics.

The yoruba's will not make such mistake again
The north will still allien with APC because power will be close to them(4yrs{2027-2031} instead of 8yrs{2021-2035} should any candidate win
The south south vote will split
N/central will still favor Tinubu
S/east will favor obi
Nwest and east still for Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'FCT Is Mere 37th' - SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo Adewole by deeva2: 4:09pm On Mar 23, 2023
Only Zombidients thinks otherwise..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 'FCT Is Mere 37th' - SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo Adewole by Shantyken(m): 4:11pm On Mar 23, 2023
rafindo:

If we follow your thoughts process then fct deserve 3 senators and more House of representatives members. If not why make it a territory when it is not given special status. Besides is it included in the schedule list of state

With how many local government

Re: 'FCT Is Mere 37th' - SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo Adewole by 2mch(m): 4:13pm On Mar 23, 2023
rafindo:

For voting purposes and the citizens living there it is counted as a state. Otherwise the votes will not count. If it was not a State and just a territory it will not have representatives. FCT is just to let everyone and the world know it’s Nigerian Capital and seat of power. Just a naming thing. Every country has a capital and it’s not more special than other states in the country. Their residents also vote and it is added to the total votes with no special considerations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'FCT Is Mere 37th' - SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo Adewole by LegacyB: 4:14pm On Mar 23, 2023
Akinboboz:
wetin ur papa sabi? fool, nah wen its please una, una dey rejoice, you Obidient don't have common sense.
Abeg don’t even insult the English word OBEDIENT these ones are OBI IDIOTS .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'FCT Is Mere 37th' - SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo Adewole by oluwatoyosi8755: 4:17pm On Mar 23, 2023
That's just his personal opinionThat's just his personal opinion...
Re: 'FCT Is Mere 37th' - SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo Adewole by Omon605(m): 4:18pm On Mar 23, 2023
gabbasin:
The obidients are headless mob truly, they can believe anything the more it will give hope to an utopian Obi presidency. Even if they can't comprehend the constitutional 25% in 2/3 of 36 states and FCT, at least they should apply common sense and logic, so if a candidate wins in all the 36 states he can't still be declared president because he couldn't get 25% of Abuja votes? And the funny thing is that their vice presidential candidate is harping on this as the reason why Tinubu shouldnt have been declared president elect. Datti is really a daft

Which means if a higher institution said I must get 5 credits and Maths and English for my course of study and it happen I have 7 As but fail the Maths and English, have meet the requirement to study? Let's leave premptiness alone and face the reality. That clause in our constitution need alot of clarification and I'm so happy this is the time for that clarification.
Re: 'FCT Is Mere 37th' - SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo Adewole by king1250: 4:18pm On Mar 23, 2023
Supreme court justice has spoken.
Fct case was up before court in 1999, let him go and read the judgement passed then.
He should also note that whatever crime you committed whether 30yrs or more is not dead.
Your case can come up anytime when necessary.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mutiny Comment; Defence Headquarters Caution Amaechi, APC / #ImpeachBuhariNow Trends On Twitter / President Buhari, Party Leaders Hold APC Caucus Meeting (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.