Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,596 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

You'll Regret If We Storm Lagos, IPOB Warns Igbo Attackers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You'll Regret If We Storm Lagos, IPOB Warns Igbo Attackers (5468 Views)

Ohaneze Warns Igbo Not To Be Part Of The Hardship Protest In The Country / Enough Is Enough: Release Obiano Now Or We Storm Efcc Head Office Naked / Bode George: Nigerians Will Regret If Tinubu Becomes President In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You'll Regret If We Storm Lagos, IPOB Warns Igbo Attackers by Strikethem: 3:30pm On Mar 23, 2023
Asgard13:
If IPOB and esn begin function for Lagos .. same Yoruba people go cry go heaven ..

Olumo head go play for road and e go too brutal..
No one has the monopoly of violence .. no one has the monopoly to activate it .. and carry it out

One thing is sure ..

Olumo head will be the first to go down .. before others

Nigeria need peace ..

Shut up and tell them to face south africans first if they are men enough.

1 Like

Re: You'll Regret If We Storm Lagos, IPOB Warns Igbo Attackers by Bashet: 3:31pm On Mar 23, 2023
Hankim:

Ilorin belong to fulanis, have you been to any local government headquarters in Ilorin?
Fulanis control all of them
I've lived there, emirs road, pata road, ibrahim taiwo road, played football in ilorin township stadium during kwara bombers, i watched Atalanta 96 in Ilorin,

Control what exactly? When they practise Yoruba culture and speak Yoruba? You get a brain so?

1 Like

Re: You'll Regret If We Storm Lagos, IPOB Warns Igbo Attackers by Godspikin: 3:31pm On Mar 23, 2023
TonyRazor:
You'll regret if we storm Lagos, IPOB warns Igbo attackers

Tony Okafor, Awka

The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) has warned the traducers of the Igbo in Lagos to stop or face catastrophic consequences.

The separatists gave the warning on Thursday in a statement circulated by its media and publicity secretary, Emma Powerful.

IPOB's reaction followed the molestations of the Igbo in various parts of Lagos during the February 25 and March 18 polls in the area.

In the Thursday's warning, IPOB vowed to confront henceforth any undue molestations of the Igbo in Lagos in any manner howsoever.

The secessionists, however warned Ndigbo to stop investing in Lagos, enjoying them to start making preparations for mass exit of Lagos, any time soon, stating that at the interim, they should form gallant groups to defend themselves from any physical harm.

The group's statement read in part, "The global movement and family of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) ably led by the great indefatigable liberator Mazi Nnamdi Okwuchukwu Kanu condemns the numerous abductions and attacks on Ndigbo resident in Lagos by the notorious thugs and criminals led by MC Olomo, who is the leader of Lagos State Government political thugs.

"The anti-Igbo sentiments, threat, attacks, and abductions of Igbo traders, residents, and businesses threatening them to vacate Lagos is a threat to the entire Biafra nation.

"It is quite unfortunate that Yoruba political, traditional, and religious leaders are keeping quiet on the raging anti-Igbo sentiments in Lagos, Nigeria, which shows that they are on the same page to forcefully eject Ndigbo out of Lagos.

"The bigotry and parochialism that polititcians through their political thugs have recently demonstrated against Ndigbo has shown that the aged long bitterness can't be healed. One thing certain is that Ndigbo will vacate Lagos, and we don't expect any mediation to stop such exodus as it's bound to happen soon.

"At the interim, we encourage Ndigbo to form gallant groups to defend themselves from the tribal vagabonds and political thugs. The criminals and cultists recruited by the politicians are pushing the Igbos and expecting us to react and we must respond to them shortly.

"We are going to settle the problem with Igbo and Yoruba in a way people will marvel and nobody should blame us, Igbos have been monitoring these criminals. Those behind this devilish activities against Ndigbo must regret their actions soon. Every Biafran must prepare to leave Lagos and don't say we didn't inform you.

" Nevertheless, we are urging Ndigbo both men and women to prepare to vacate Lagos. Only a person who doesn't have a place would be annoyed when your host asked you to leave his or her house. We acknowledge that many of you have built many mansions and markets in Lagos.You have a choice of selling those properties, mortgage them, or lease them while you journey to your fatherland for your safety.

"We have existing markets in all parts of the Eastern Region that are enough to accommodate our people. The international markets in Ebonyi, Imo, Abia, Enugu, and Anambra States will accommodate all the dealerships ready to relocate to our region.

"These markets can be expanded while many new markets will be built. IPOB will stand behind every relocation and development of international markets in Biafra Land.

"Therefore, we urge the newly elected governors and House of Assembly Members in the Eastern Region to work with communites to make land available in every province for international markets and industrialization projects.

"Again, we have to be involved in making sure that our people bring back their motor spare parts and we expect other markets to relocate from Lagos to Igboland. We advise them to start it quickly. We are delighted that our people are realizing that Nigeria is not for them, and the thought of relocating their businesses back to the Eastern Region is long overdue.

"Those in Lagos should know that they are not in any way doing better than the businesses in the Eastern region. They should come back to avoid losing their precious lives and properties to the holigans working for political conspirators.

Relocate to a place where they won't open shop on Mondays.

I can recall vividly how one of my clients who owns a school in Ekwulobia was complaining bitterly when I needed to send something to her by bus on a Monday.
Re: You'll Regret If We Storm Lagos, IPOB Warns Igbo Attackers by Aldol: 3:32pm On Mar 23, 2023
Hankim:

Says Afonja coward, Oda npe ori e ti gbale
If I'm sleeping and wake up to hear Yorubas beating the drums of war, I will go back to sleep" - Gen Ibrahim Babangida, 1993
Why haven't you stop being tied by chains like dogs every Monday? I need an answer

6 Likes

Re: You'll Regret If We Storm Lagos, IPOB Warns Igbo Attackers by OkutaNla: 3:32pm On Mar 23, 2023
Yimu. Talk is cheap. Na every Ibo person for Lagos go suffer the reprisal that'll follow any such dumb move. E go LOUD.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: You'll Regret If We Storm Lagos, IPOB Warns Igbo Attackers by Hankim: 3:33pm On Mar 23, 2023
Bashet:

Control what exactly? When they practise Yoruba culture and speak Yoruba? You get a brain so?

Yoruba culture where? you are a joke, try go there and see for yourself, I was a friend to one of the emirs wife during 95 and 96 before i left there in 1997
Re: You'll Regret If We Storm Lagos, IPOB Warns Igbo Attackers by Hankim: 3:34pm On Mar 23, 2023
OkutaNla:
Yimu. Talk is cheap. Na every Ibo person for Lagos go suffer the reprisal of any such dumb move. E go LOUD.

Repeat what you did next time let's see who go suffer pass
Re: You'll Regret If We Storm Lagos, IPOB Warns Igbo Attackers by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 3:36pm On Mar 23, 2023
Bashet:

Typical Ipob brain who didn't know Ilorin wasn't lost. Disrespectful Afonja was rather betrayed by the person he brought to help in his disrespectful act towards the king.

it cannot be better for disrespectful...okay ,it cannot be well with towards the King,this loonathick wan whine me sha..

You lost the battle period ,oh twice for that matter, you tried to claim it,the first massacre na child's play compared to the second.
Re: You'll Regret If We Storm Lagos, IPOB Warns Igbo Attackers by Bashet: 3:36pm On Mar 23, 2023
Hankim:

Yoruba culture where? you are a joke, try go there and see for yourself, I was a friend to one of the emirs wife during 95 and 96 before i left there in 1997

Yes Yoruba culture! You need a brain so?

5 Likes

Re: You'll Regret If We Storm Lagos, IPOB Warns Igbo Attackers by Bashet: 3:36pm On Mar 23, 2023
Hankim:

Says an Ipob
Yes Yoruba culture! You need a brain so?

5 Likes

Re: You'll Regret If We Storm Lagos, IPOB Warns Igbo Attackers by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 3:37pm On Mar 23, 2023
Strikethem:
Tell your ipob to go and attack south africans first with their empty noise.

By they, we can begin to take them serious.

NA OPC region dey die pass for southy..goan verify..

Reclaim your ilorin from fulani,then blow whistle
Re: You'll Regret If We Storm Lagos, IPOB Warns Igbo Attackers by Bashet: 3:37pm On Mar 23, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

it cannot be better for disrespectful...okay ,it cannot be well with towards the King,this loonathick wan whine me sha..

You lost the battle period ,oh twice for that matter, you tried to claim it,the first massacre na child's play compared to the second.

Lost which Battle? We ransacked the whole Ilorin and were moving North. It was the British arrival that saved them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You'll Regret If We Storm Lagos, IPOB Warns Igbo Attackers by Hankim: 3:38pm On Mar 23, 2023
Bashet:

Yes Yoruba culture! You need a brain..

How many yorubas are there? talk less of culture, go there you will see fulanis everywhere with few yorubas, if you like continue to deceive yourself
Re: You'll Regret If We Storm Lagos, IPOB Warns Igbo Attackers by Strikethem: 3:38pm On Mar 23, 2023
Hankim:

Nigeria and Lagos is our land and nothing you can do about it
They have flogged you well now. All you do now is crying like babies.

More beating awaits una.

Una sever see something.
Re: You'll Regret If We Storm Lagos, IPOB Warns Igbo Attackers by Bashet: 3:39pm On Mar 23, 2023
Hankim:

How many yorubas are there? talk less of culture, go there you will see fulanis everywhere with few yorubas, if you like continue to deceive yourself

Rather than your delusional tales, visit Ilorin first.

2 Likes

Re: You'll Regret If We Storm Lagos, IPOB Warns Igbo Attackers by Hankim: 3:39pm On Mar 23, 2023
Strikethem:

More beating awaits una.

Una sever see something.

You flogged me in brown roof one room or through your phone? werey
Re: You'll Regret If We Storm Lagos, IPOB Warns Igbo Attackers by OkutaNla: 3:39pm On Mar 23, 2023
Hankim:

Repeat what you did next time let's see who go suffer pass

Why should we have to repeat anything? If dem born Una papa, make Una misbehave, our Water bodies go feast on your carcasses. cool Word. Na from Ore we go begin the purge, like we did to your forbears during the civil war, that's after we've encircled and decimated all of Una wey dey Eko and thrown y'all into the Atlantic.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You'll Regret If We Storm Lagos, IPOB Warns Igbo Attackers by Hankim: 3:40pm On Mar 23, 2023
Bashet:

Rather than your delusional tales, visit Ilorin.

You need to visit Ilorin, I've lived there for many years, you only have few yorubas in Ilorin
Re: You'll Regret If We Storm Lagos, IPOB Warns Igbo Attackers by Bashet: 3:43pm On Mar 23, 2023
Hankim:

You need to visit Ilorin, I've lived there for many years, you only have few yorubas in Ilorin

Typical delusional Ipob who's inseparable from lies! Does your brain still remember "Otoge" in Ilorin? That's Yoruba statement.

2 Likes

Re: You'll Regret If We Storm Lagos, IPOB Warns Igbo Attackers by ariesbull: 3:43pm On Mar 23, 2023
Bashet:

And your brain doesn't know Ilorin speak Yoruba and Yoruba people are in it? Afonja was rather betrayed. The people there weren't defeated.
Ilorin is ruled by Emir and not Oba

It is Fulani town ....
Re: You'll Regret If We Storm Lagos, IPOB Warns Igbo Attackers by ariesbull: 3:44pm On Mar 23, 2023
Strikethem:

More beating awaits una.

Una sever see something.
did you see what happened in Ago palace and Abula Ado

Do you want scores
Re: You'll Regret If We Storm Lagos, IPOB Warns Igbo Attackers by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 23, 2023
grin You want to return home. Remember your land mass is not more than Kaduna state and you are quite a lot, please feel free to return home, no need to come and be beating empty chest, as if you give important position in government to outsiders in your states .. Abeg rest.

2 Likes

Re: You'll Regret If We Storm Lagos, IPOB Warns Igbo Attackers by raskymonojendor: 3:45pm On Mar 23, 2023
Hankim:

They even speak ilu oke yoruba sef. Core hinterland yoruba grin

3 Likes

Re: You'll Regret If We Storm Lagos, IPOB Warns Igbo Attackers by Hankim: 3:46pm On Mar 23, 2023
Bashet:

Typical delusional Ipob who's inseparable from lies! Does your brain still remember "Otoge" in Ilorin? That's Yoruba statement.

Ilorin is a fulani land, enough of that bullshit
Re: You'll Regret If We Storm Lagos, IPOB Warns Igbo Attackers by Bashet: 3:46pm On Mar 23, 2023
ariesbull:

It is Fulani town ....

It's not Fulani town. Does Ilorin sound Fulani to your brain?

When the British came, they allowed the Oba and Emir to act as a form of government to help with orders since they can't be doing everything. Doesn't negate the fact that Ilorin is Yoruba town!
Re: You'll Regret If We Storm Lagos, IPOB Warns Igbo Attackers by raskymonojendor: 3:46pm On Mar 23, 2023
ariesbull:

It is Fulani town ....
grin grin grin
Re: You'll Regret If We Storm Lagos, IPOB Warns Igbo Attackers by computer0810(m): 3:47pm On Mar 23, 2023
Hankim:

Yoruba with record of victory still lost their ancestral land to few Fulanis, abandon their homes and run away both men and women, are you kidding me?

Pig boy, go and bring d most reasonable and intelligent person in ur clan....u seems to be dumb 😂😂😂
Re: You'll Regret If We Storm Lagos, IPOB Warns Igbo Attackers by Bashet: 3:47pm On Mar 23, 2023
Hankim:

Ilorin is a fulani land, enough of that bullshit

Says an Ipob brain
Re: You'll Regret If We Storm Lagos, IPOB Warns Igbo Attackers by Hankim: 3:50pm On Mar 23, 2023
jackcanfield:
grin You want to return home. Remember your land mass is not more than Kaduna state and you are quite a lot, please feel free to return home, no need to come and be beating empty chest, as if you give important position in government to outsiders in your states .. Abeg rest.

Yoruba with important position in the government, how has it helped to improve your people's life?
your youth has no job other than doing Agbero work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fashola Hands Over 60-flats H.a.b. Fasinro Court In Apapa. Pics / Abiola And Awolowo Who Is Greater?. / 7 Reasons Why The PDP Will Win The 2015 Presidential Elections With Wide Margin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.