Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

10 Most Evil Women To Have Ever Been Born (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 10 Most Evil Women To Have Ever Been Born (video) (2356 Views)

5 Most Evil Women In Africa Whose Stories Will Shock You (video) / 15 Of The Most Evil Men The World Has Ever Seen / 20 Most Evil Men That The World Has Ever Seen! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Most Evil Women To Have Ever Been Born (video) by WeAfrique: 1:57pm On Mar 23, 2023
You have probably heard and read about the existence of some evil women in the past.

However, hardly are there any who can be compared to these women who are believed to be the vilest, most evil, violent, and dark-hearted women in the history of humanity.

From women such as Belle Gunness to Ilse Koch, Elizabeth Bathony, Mary Tudor, and many more who were involved in the Holocaust and brutality to children, slaves, and even strangers, you will find out about people you never knew existed.

The crimes of the women mentioned in this video will shock you!

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8KQn17D8PE[/flash]

2 Shares

Re: 10 Most Evil Women To Have Ever Been Born (video) by sulakishop(m): 2:01pm On Mar 23, 2023
Fear that gender

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Evil Women To Have Ever Been Born (video) by Reelmii: 2:02pm On Mar 23, 2023
They should be more than 10...some still dey Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Evil Women To Have Ever Been Born (video) by triple996(m): 2:08pm On Mar 23, 2023
grin grin
Re: 10 Most Evil Women To Have Ever Been Born (video) by WeAfrique: 2:45pm On Mar 23, 2023
cc Seun, Lalasticlala
Re: 10 Most Evil Women To Have Ever Been Born (video) by WeAfrique: 3:59pm On Mar 23, 2023
Lol. True dat...Fear them!!!
sulakishop:
Fear that gender

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Evil Women To Have Ever Been Born (video) by mysticwarrior(m): 4:29pm On Mar 23, 2023
Female criminals can be very vicious and merciless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Evil Women To Have Ever Been Born (video) by deanoffaculty: 5:00pm On Mar 23, 2023
sulakishop:
Fear that gender
grin grin grin ......and they keep shouting "the future is female" . If the future is female, that means there is no future.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Evil Women To Have Ever Been Born (video) by WeAfrique: 5:23pm On Mar 23, 2023
They do the absolute most!
mysticwarrior:
Female criminals can be very vicious and merciless.
Re: 10 Most Evil Women To Have Ever Been Born (video) by sulakishop(m): 5:28pm On Mar 23, 2023
I pity the future

deanoffaculty:

grin grin grin ......and they keep shouting "the future is female" . If the future is female, that means there is no future.
Re: 10 Most Evil Women To Have Ever Been Born (video) by WeAfrique: 6:12pm On Mar 23, 2023
Lol
deanoffaculty:

Re: 10 Most Evil Women To Have Ever Been Born (video) by CCIA: 1:01am On Mar 24, 2023
sulakishop:
Fear that gender
Siofra and Jennyclay no dey that list? shocked

5 Likes

Re: 10 Most Evil Women To Have Ever Been Born (video) by Lovelife433(m): 4:35am On Mar 24, 2023
My girlfriend should be no 4. Very wicked and heartless animal.
Re: 10 Most Evil Women To Have Ever Been Born (video) by UselessBuharist: 5:01am On Mar 24, 2023
CCIA:

While reading the post, I knew I was going to see this comment.

If those two nor dey the list meaning the OP list nor complete
Re: 10 Most Evil Women To Have Ever Been Born (video) by CCIA: 5:03am On Mar 24, 2023
UselessBuharist:

grin
Re: 10 Most Evil Women To Have Ever Been Born (video) by WeAfrique: 11:08am On Mar 24, 2023
Lol
CCIA:

Re: 10 Most Evil Women To Have Ever Been Born (video) by WeAfrique: 11:49am On Mar 24, 2023
Omo. Bro, e reach like that?
Lovelife433:
My girlfriend should be no 4. Very wicked and heartless animal.
Re: 10 Most Evil Women To Have Ever Been Born (video) by WeAfrique: 1:30pm On Mar 24, 2023
Haha
UselessBuharist:

Re: 10 Most Evil Women To Have Ever Been Born (video) by WeAfrique: 9:30am On Mar 25, 2023
Omo
Reelmii:
They should be more than 10...some still dey Nigeria
Re: 10 Most Evil Women To Have Ever Been Born (video) by highchief1: 9:37am On Mar 25, 2023
WeAfrique:
You have probably heard and read about the existence of some evil women in the past.

However, hardly are there any who can be compared to these women who are believed to be the vilest, most evil, violent, and dark-hearted women in the history of humanity.

From women such as Belle Gunness to Ilse Koch, Elizabeth Bathony, Mary Tudor, and many more who were involved in the Holocaust and brutality to children, slaves, and even strangers, you will find out about people you never knew existed.

The crimes of the women mentioned in this video will shock you!

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8KQn17D8PE[/flash]
ahnie of nairaland.
Re: 10 Most Evil Women To Have Ever Been Born (video) by wahalawahala: 10:19am On Mar 25, 2023
Na fake list if Ipob woman no dey 🥴

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Evil Women To Have Ever Been Born (video) by princepeter566: 10:29am On Mar 25, 2023
I'm not seeing buhari tinubu atiku and INEC chairman on the list.
Re: 10 Most Evil Women To Have Ever Been Born (video) by ahnie: 12:04pm On Mar 25, 2023
highchief1:
ahnie of nairaland.
Ekpa
Re: 10 Most Evil Women To Have Ever Been Born (video) by WeAfrique: 1:13pm On Mar 25, 2023
Lol. IPOB women kwa...
wahalawahala:
Na fake list if Ipob woman no dey 🥴

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Evil Women To Have Ever Been Born (video) by wahalawahala: 1:15pm On Mar 25, 2023
WeAfrique:
Lol. IPOB women kwa...
yes o😂

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Evil Women To Have Ever Been Born (video) by Zonefree(m): 1:39pm On Mar 25, 2023
highchief1:
ahnie of nairaland.
Endorsed.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Evil Women To Have Ever Been Born (video) by highchief1: 1:40pm On Mar 25, 2023
ahnie:

Ekpa
lol I didn’t know u will see it o.hope u r fine my nairaland friend,I greet u
Re: 10 Most Evil Women To Have Ever Been Born (video) by highchief1: 1:41pm On Mar 25, 2023
Zonefree:

Endorsed.
cancel the endorsement o.ahnie is coming for us.
Re: 10 Most Evil Women To Have Ever Been Born (video) by ahnie: 1:42pm On Mar 25, 2023
highchief1:
lol I didn’t know u will see it o.hope u r fine my nairaland friend,I greet u
You wished.
I m not your friend, you're my foe.
Re: 10 Most Evil Women To Have Ever Been Born (video) by ahnie: 1:43pm On Mar 25, 2023
highchief1:
What business do I have with bandits?
Re: 10 Most Evil Women To Have Ever Been Born (video) by Zonefree(m): 1:45pm On Mar 25, 2023
highchief1:
She's coming for you. They no born her well to reach my side.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Evil Women To Have Ever Been Born (video) by highchief1: 1:47pm On Mar 25, 2023
Zonefree:

She's coming for you. They no born her well to reach my side.
ahnie is my sister watch ur word young man,we may come for u.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Secondary School Teacher In Shock As Student Drags Cane With Him (pic/video) / How I Was Kidnapped By A Someone I Met On Jiji Online Marketplace / Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Ibadan [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.