Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Osimhen And Chukwueze Led Praise And Worship During New Players Initiation - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osimhen And Chukwueze Led Praise And Worship During New Players Initiation (46094 Views)

The Controversy Between Victor Ikpeba, Victor Osimhen And Asisat Oshoala / Super Eagles Drop Osimhen & Shehu, Invite Four New Players For AFCON / Throwback Photos Of Alexander Arnold, Osimhen And Pulisic At FIFA U-17 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osimhen And Chukwueze Led Praise And Worship During New Players Initiation by ednut1(m): 9:22pm On Mar 23, 2023
Prayers can’t win you football matches lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osimhen And Chukwueze Led Praise And Worship During New Players Initiation by wisdomofGod: 9:22pm On Mar 23, 2023
They should have invited folarin balogun. He's 21 and eligible to represent Nigeria, USA and England.. he will surely have more playing time and deliver more in super eagle jersey.

3 Likes

Re: Osimhen And Chukwueze Led Praise And Worship During New Players Initiation by lexy2014: 9:23pm On Mar 23, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:
No be by praise and worship. Team wey good, good. There are atheists team in Europe that will defeat Super Eagles black and blue.

God does not take sides in football.

Pls read the topic again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osimhen And Chukwueze Led Praise And Worship During New Players Initiation by scait(m): 9:23pm On Mar 23, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:
No be by praise and worship. Team wey good, good. There are atheists team in Europe that will defeat Super Eagles black and blue.

Cry more

3 Likes

Re: Osimhen And Chukwueze Led Praise And Worship During New Players Initiation by Robinmido(m): 9:23pm On Mar 23, 2023
As in the forming dey too much
Connected1:

Keep Quiet.

They prayed to what they believe in.

Atheist pray to what they believe in too or probably say nothing.

Una go dae form woke.
Re: Osimhen And Chukwueze Led Praise And Worship During New Players Initiation by YungINchrist: 9:24pm On Mar 23, 2023
Oga atheist they are free to worship their God, their life & also their choice[quote post=122002460]No be by praise and worship. Team wey good, good. There are atheists team in Europe that will defeat Super Eagles black and blue.

God does not take sides in football.[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osimhen And Chukwueze Led Praise And Worship During New Players Initiation by dalass(f): 9:24pm On Mar 23, 2023
wanimo:
Na me go lead praise and worship the day Tinubu would return his stolen mandate

That's if you survive the hate and jealousy that has almost finished eating you up undecided

3 Likes

Re: Osimhen And Chukwueze Led Praise And Worship During New Players Initiation by nkemjacob2(m): 9:26pm On Mar 23, 2023
After singing make them no go lose tomorrow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osimhen And Chukwueze Led Praise And Worship During New Players Initiation by Shikena(m): 9:28pm On Mar 23, 2023
Guinea Bashiru ke? These Naija Vloggers on Youtube dey craze ni? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osimhen And Chukwueze Led Praise And Worship During New Players Initiation by Vinnie2000(m): 9:28pm On Mar 23, 2023
dalass:

That's if you survive the hate and jealousy that has almost finished eating you up undecided

Hate and Jealousy for WEAK VEGETABLE, Mr Bulaba,
who has gone to Europe for Brain/Bones check up? shocked🤨
Re: Osimhen And Chukwueze Led Praise And Worship During New Players Initiation by Antai123(m): 9:28pm On Mar 23, 2023
Is there no Muslim in their midst, but while they were singing, Yoruba did not say Igbo should sing first. Tinubu must return the stolen mandate!.
Re: Osimhen And Chukwueze Led Praise And Worship During New Players Initiation by Jahwinaboy(m): 9:29pm On Mar 23, 2023
;
Risingblue008:
Longtime super chicken hold trophy last like arsenal
grin grin grin

Na for the squad we go see
Best in Seria A
Best in premiere league
Even in Spanish

Yet nothing to show for,
There should stay off buhari
Stay off tinibu
For them to be successful
Super chicken lol grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osimhen And Chukwueze Led Praise And Worship During New Players Initiation by dapadawee: 9:32pm On Mar 23, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

Obidient them done show
Bad belle

1 Like

Re: Osimhen And Chukwueze Led Praise And Worship During New Players Initiation by chibrolex(m): 9:32pm On Mar 23, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

You are off the track...let's talk about the topic.
Re: Osimhen And Chukwueze Led Praise And Worship During New Players Initiation by dalass(f): 9:32pm On Mar 23, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Hate and Jealousy for WEAK VEGETABLE, Mr Bulaba,
who has gone to Europe for Brain/Bones check up? shocked🤨

So where are you?

What have you achieved? grin

1 Like

Re: Osimhen And Chukwueze Led Praise And Worship During New Players Initiation by obinna58(m): 9:36pm On Mar 23, 2023
Mumu people, na prayer go win for them abi na foot

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osimhen And Chukwueze Led Praise And Worship During New Players Initiation by daywatcher: 9:37pm On Mar 23, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

Thank you ooooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osimhen And Chukwueze Led Praise And Worship During New Players Initiation by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 23, 2023
Aurielfinizu:

See mumu iheanocho wey don finish de follow praise lol

Is it the same Iheanacho we know who plays for Leicester City you're referring to, or another one?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osimhen And Chukwueze Led Praise And Worship During New Players Initiation by magzey: 9:38pm On Mar 23, 2023
African spirit , praise singing and the rest ,they will end up playing rubbish like village players no team work no passion for the Kontri grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osimhen And Chukwueze Led Praise And Worship During New Players Initiation by Angelfrost(m): 9:38pm On Mar 23, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

Calm down chief!

E nor reach like that! grin

Even the players, most of them are not religious!

My own is... They should start playing like a proper unit!

This is supposed to be the best team out of Africa by a mile! They are simply not living or playing up to their full potentials!

They should be coached better!

1 Like

Re: Osimhen And Chukwueze Led Praise And Worship During New Players Initiation by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 23, 2023
wisdomofGod:
They should have invited folarin balogun. He's 21 and eligible to represent Nigeria, USA and England.. he will surely have more playing time and deliver more in super eagle jersey.

He was invited. I think he declined the call-up.
Re: Osimhen And Chukwueze Led Praise And Worship During New Players Initiation by Angelfrost(m): 9:40pm On Mar 23, 2023
Buddha3:

He was invited. I think he declined the call-up.

Did they also try inviting Jonathan David?!!

That's another great player there.
Re: Osimhen And Chukwueze Led Praise And Worship During New Players Initiation by olaeffect(m): 9:41pm On Mar 23, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

Weldon chief personal assistant to God on sides taken matters.

Some people will just be typing like they know shit.

Those socalled atheist you are referring to are more God fearing than most of your fellow Nigerians that go to church/mosque 10 times daily. Rubbish🚶🚶🚶
Re: Osimhen And Chukwueze Led Praise And Worship During New Players Initiation by azeezboi(m): 9:42pm On Mar 23, 2023
Quest7777:
Obidient Eagles. cool

You still carry your empty skull enter this place.

Ewu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osimhen And Chukwueze Led Praise And Worship During New Players Initiation by azeezboi(m): 9:43pm On Mar 23, 2023
wanimo:

For you empty skull

1 Like

Re: Osimhen And Chukwueze Led Praise And Worship During New Players Initiation by azeezboi(m): 9:43pm On Mar 23, 2023
wanimo:

For you empty skull.

Ode
Re: Osimhen And Chukwueze Led Praise And Worship During New Players Initiation by RighChannel: 9:44pm On Mar 23, 2023
PLEASE SOMEONE TO HELP US TELL BUHARI NOT TO CALL THIS GUYS TILL NEXT WEEK MONDAY ABEG

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osimhen And Chukwueze Led Praise And Worship During New Players Initiation by davidtemi(m): 9:46pm On Mar 23, 2023
machote:
Osimhen is the next African G.O.A.T

Mark my words.
Which words are they marking again nah

U for say buhari go be president of Nigeria mark my words nah
Re: Osimhen And Chukwueze Led Praise And Worship During New Players Initiation by Livingstone124: 9:46pm On Mar 23, 2023
wanimo:
This one enter jore!

1 Like

Re: Osimhen And Chukwueze Led Praise And Worship During New Players Initiation by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 23, 2023
Angelfrost:

Did they also try inviting Jonathan David?!!

That's another great player there.

I'm unaware if they did.

What I can tell you is, more players with dual citizenship are losing the appeal to represent Nigeria on the international stage. The rot in our system has eaten so deep into our football even, that players who have other options no longer fancy the National team call-up.

2 Likes

Re: Osimhen And Chukwueze Led Praise And Worship During New Players Initiation by Adeagbo77: 9:51pm On Mar 23, 2023
wanimo:

If he does not return it, go and take it from him. All of you shall see with your 2 eyes opened when Asiwaju will be sworn in as the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. I don't know when you guys will realize that you are only waiting at the bus stop where the bus had passed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osimhen And Chukwueze Led Praise And Worship During New Players Initiation by Angelfrost(m): 9:51pm On Mar 23, 2023
Buddha3:

I'm unaware if they did.

What I can tell you is, more players with dual citizenship are losing the appeal to represent Nigeria on the international stage. The rot in our system has eaten so deep into our football even, that players who have other options no longer fancy the National team call-up.

That's a shame really!... Something so simple we can't even manage!

Even to groom homegrown talents who already abound, corruption will not allow them get that one done! SMH!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can You Name The 4 Wrestling Legends In These Pictures? / South Africans Happy Not To Have Qualified For Russia 2018 World Cup / Mikel Gets "Odogwu" As Nickname In Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.