Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Osimhen And Chukwueze Led Praise And Worship During New Players Initiation - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osimhen And Chukwueze Led Praise And Worship During New Players Initiation (46097 Views)

The Controversy Between Victor Ikpeba, Victor Osimhen And Asisat Oshoala / Super Eagles Drop Osimhen & Shehu, Invite Four New Players For AFCON / Throwback Photos Of Alexander Arnold, Osimhen And Pulisic At FIFA U-17 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osimhen And Chukwueze Led Praise And Worship During New Players Initiation by jaephoenix(m): 7:38am On Mar 24, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:
No be by praise and worship. Team wey good, good. There are atheists team in Europe that will defeat Super Eagles black and blue.

God does not take sides in football.
I thought god said 'Ask and it shall be given to you'. He wasn't specific on what shall be asked for, was he?
Re: Osimhen And Chukwueze Led Praise And Worship During New Players Initiation by jodpoundz(m): 7:45am On Mar 24, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:
No be by praise and worship. Team wey good, good. There are atheists team in Europe that will defeat Super Eagles black and blue.

There are other reasons for them to thank God bro no because of their match alone, and mention one atheists team that will trash super eagles
Re: Osimhen And Chukwueze Led Praise And Worship During New Players Initiation by penearth(m): 7:45am On Mar 24, 2023
They should maintain it oo.
Re: Osimhen And Chukwueze Led Praise And Worship During New Players Initiation by just2endowed: 7:57am On Mar 24, 2023
Aurielfinizu:

See mumu iheanocho wey don finish de follow praise lol

I just Taya

1 Like

Re: Osimhen And Chukwueze Led Praise And Worship During New Players Initiation by Connected1: 8:31am On Mar 24, 2023
Franking:

What do they believe in? Same as you. Confused. Y'all don't know what you believe in, Mr Woke former.
You can't read where I said or they probably say nothing if they don't believe in anything.

Dumb ass, you know nothing yet you want to quote me and prove a point.
Spits.
Re: Osimhen And Chukwueze Led Praise And Worship During New Players Initiation by GreyLaw(m): 9:10am On Mar 24, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

Say it without crying, atheist. Let them practise what they believe in!
Re: Osimhen And Chukwueze Led Praise And Worship During New Players Initiation by Wildkat02: 9:19am On Mar 24, 2023
Vinnie2000:

*Kelechi Iheanacho.
*Wilfred Ndidi
*Samuel Chukwueze
*Francis Uzoho
*Maduka Okoye
*Frank Onyeka
*Chigozie Awaziem,etc . cool

Some Yoruba Tribalistic Urchins on this Site, Will soon claim dat super Eagles is an IPOB team. 😕😒 cheesy
Honestly.... especially foolish folks like wahalawahala and Moh247

1 Like

Re: Osimhen And Chukwueze Led Praise And Worship During New Players Initiation by wahalawahala: 9:29am On Mar 24, 2023
Wildkat02:

Honestly.... especially foolish folks like wahalawahala and Moh247
your fainting and wailing never stop. 😂
Re: Osimhen And Chukwueze Led Praise And Worship During New Players Initiation by Wildkat02: 9:39am On Mar 24, 2023
wahalawahala:
your fainting and wailing never stop. 😂

I want to scam u.... pls when can I scam u and fucck your mum too? 😂
Re: Osimhen And Chukwueze Led Praise And Worship During New Players Initiation by wahalawahala: 9:41am On Mar 24, 2023
Wildkat02:

I want to scam u.... pls when can I scam u and fucck your mum too? 😂
I don't talk to mad ppl

Re: Osimhen And Chukwueze Led Praise And Worship During New Players Initiation by 9jaTalks(m): 9:46am On Mar 24, 2023
Advise to gospel artist all over the world.💯💯🔥

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAHXc9PxhJY
Re: Osimhen And Chukwueze Led Praise And Worship During New Players Initiation by Wildkat02: 9:48am On Mar 24, 2023
wahalawahala:
I don't talk to mad ppl

When can I scam u? Or am I no longer a scammer?
Re: Osimhen And Chukwueze Led Praise And Worship During New Players Initiation by wahalawahala: 10:14am On Mar 24, 2023
Wildkat02:

When can I scam u? Or am I no longer a scammer?
once a thief Is always a thief na, wait till I dey ready fr u.. my money and others money u stole go come out.

1 Share

Re: Osimhen And Chukwueze Led Praise And Worship During New Players Initiation by Ollygold(m): 10:17am On Mar 24, 2023
Vinnie2000:

*Kelechi Iheanacho.
*Wilfred Ndidi
*Samuel Chukwueze
*Francis Uzoho
*Maduka Okoye
*Frank Onyeka
*Chigozie Awaziem,etc . cool

Some Yoruba Tribalistic Urchins on this Site, Will soon claim dat super Eagles is an IPOB team. 😕😒 cheesy

You are always out of context
Re: Osimhen And Chukwueze Led Praise And Worship During New Players Initiation by Quest7777: 10:49am On Mar 24, 2023
azeezboi:

You still carry your empty skull enter this place.

Ewu

Are they not Obidient? &who even made you NL policeman?
Better maintain your lane if you don't want a 24 wheeler to crush your empty skull.

Werey!

Re: Osimhen And Chukwueze Led Praise And Worship During New Players Initiation by Thryphosa(m): 10:51am On Mar 24, 2023
Morale! High!!
Re: Osimhen And Chukwueze Led Praise And Worship During New Players Initiation by LilleG(m): 11:09am On Mar 24, 2023
Players turned singers. Nice one
Re: Osimhen And Chukwueze Led Praise And Worship During New Players Initiation by Wildkat02: 11:13am On Mar 24, 2023
wahalawahala:
once a thief Is always a thief na, wait till I dey ready fr u.. my money and others money u stole go come out.

Okay, Wasiu Kabirudeen
Re: Osimhen And Chukwueze Led Praise And Worship During New Players Initiation by kelspinall(m): 12:02pm On Mar 24, 2023
football is sweet, when you have ya buddies around
Re: Osimhen And Chukwueze Led Praise And Worship During New Players Initiation by poweredcom(m): 6:43pm On Mar 24, 2023
No be to lead pray and worship osimhen score goal for us d way u de score for italy
Re: Osimhen And Chukwueze Led Praise And Worship During New Players Initiation by Mopolchi: 7:23pm On Mar 24, 2023
How market? I no tell you? You for lose your money like that. Until we get our callup rightly, call only players playing regularly for their clubs and pick from local clubs here, we will always struggle.
Proudlyomonna:

Make We take 30k play Them Win tomorrow if you see draw you chop undecided
Re: Osimhen And Chukwueze Led Praise And Worship During New Players Initiation by Proudlyomonna: 8:07pm On Mar 24, 2023
Mopolchi:
How market? I no tell you? You for lose your money like that. Until we get our callup rightly, call only players playing regularly for their clubs and pick from local clubs here, we will always struggle.

Mehn those guys na big disgrace and disappoinment fa angry

1 Like

Re: Osimhen And Chukwueze Led Praise And Worship During New Players Initiation by azeezboi(m): 11:28am On Mar 28, 2023
Quest7777:

Better maintain your lane if you don't want a 24 wheeler to crush your empty skull.

Werey!

Na ogun go kill you and your generations.
Re: Osimhen And Chukwueze Led Praise And Worship During New Players Initiation by azeezboi(m): 11:29am On Mar 28, 2023
Quest7777:

Werey!

Na aogun go kill you and your generations.
Re: Osimhen And Chukwueze Led Praise And Worship During New Players Initiation by Quest7777: 2:21pm On Mar 28, 2023
azeezboi:

Na aogun go kill me and my generations.

You are already a walking dead, along with your entire generation.

May Trailer crush your empty skull before end of this year. Amen.

Werey.

Re: Osimhen And Chukwueze Led Praise And Worship During New Players Initiation by azeezboi(m): 2:01pm On Mar 29, 2023
Quest7777:

You are already a walking dead, along with your entire generation.

May Trailer crush your empty skull before end of this year. Amen.

Werey.

You don suffer for my hand and I can see the pain written all over your face.

No that trailer go crush you m, your parent and your generations to death. Ndi ara

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South Africans Happy Not To Have Qualified For Russia 2018 World Cup / Mikel Gets "Odogwu" As Nickname In Brazil / Meet Uzochukwu Henry Onuorah Playing For FC Midtjylland in Denmark (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.