Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,292 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest (40489 Views)

PREMIUM TIMES Writes UK Govt, Seeks Clarification Over Peter Obi’s Arrest / ICC Accepts Petition Against Onanuga, Others Over Alleged Incitement / Sowore, Bakare, Falana: SERAP Petitions DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by Father254: 5:08pm On Mar 23, 2023
vicdom:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/breaking-alleged-incitement-keyamo-petitions-dss-demands-peter-obis-arrest/

Bat will not be our president.

Military better take over than a mentally challenged fellow.
Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by pafo(m): 5:09pm On Mar 23, 2023
Isobug:
It means he himself will not just be arrested but be killed by the DSS because his own incitement is second to known. Peter is a democrat and has been choosy in his choices of words even telling his supporters to obey the laws and not protest.
Awon arrest

And Datti? The matter is in the courts, why go ahead to give that damning interview just to raise tensions? Is Atiku not also in court? Do you see him giving stupid interviews all around media houses?

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by Great0ne1: 5:10pm On Mar 23, 2023
Enddy50ty:
Someone should please explain to me how Festus Keyamu became a SAN.

He’s a disgrace to lawyers.
Na qouta system na
Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by theredaddy: 5:11pm On Mar 23, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

grin grin bastard keh undecided he is retarded

Someone that recently said he like Obi's prayer now said incitement grin grin

Ogogoro master

Mumu there is a difference between Petition and "incendiary" comments

kenyamo liked OBI prayers i.e Petition

Datti as being making a lot of incendiary statement and he needs to be cautioned, OBI as approach court why are they still going to arisetv, the case is in court

is it that most obedient dropped out of school or what ?? una dey fall hand

1 Like

Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by akins088(m): 5:13pm On Mar 23, 2023
If u have read through the lines, u will see that keyamo welcomed the weightless petition signed by Obi. He is only calling him to order to be mindful of the use of words that can incite violence. Allow the court to hear your case
Massiveglory:
Keyamo should be rushed to yaba.
The petition of PODATTI has ruffled deep things and people. It is running people insane.

Go to court. Go to court. Daddy don go court.
Dem don tear cloth begin cry everywhere.
Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by year2013: 5:13pm On Mar 23, 2023
Levels2:

Keyamo is right on this

In a sane country whrew things work, both should have been cooling down in prison.

Pls let Ibadan weed you took digest well before commenting
Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by Babaibe: 5:13pm On Mar 23, 2023
Massiveglory:
Keyamo should be rushed to yaba.
The petition of PODATTI has ruffled deep things and people. It is running people insane.

Go to court. Go to court. Daddy don go court.
Dem don tear cloth begin cry everywhere.
Keyamo is very right, the idiot should be arrested. He is playing politics of incitement. He made the gullible igbo youth think they have a mandate, when in truth he lost the election. He has no case, reason he is coming with is drug nonsense. He built everything he has on lies, incitement and zero integrity. They must be called to order.They have their case in court already and after Tinubu victory in court which I am 100% sure it is certain, any one who trail the line of disintegrating the country like this igbo and Gregory Peter Obi should rot in jail .
Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by Freebills12: 5:13pm On Mar 23, 2023
[color=#770077][/color]
Goke7:

That’s what Kenyamo has done. Obi mission is simple, provoke Tinubu to make moves to attack him back and get more sympathy, that’s why they attacked onanuga statement to get more sympathy. Kenyamo is only alerting the dss to do their job. By the time the DSS begin to communicate with Obi directly and remind him of the peace agreement he signed Obi will have no option than to pull back and rein his supporters by himself cos he needs to avoid trouble himself even before the international community.

It’s a smart move by Kenyamo. Datti has put Obi in a tight corner

You called this smart move! If DSS invite Obi sorry he will win that particular case at election petition tribunal. Do you know how hot Nigeria would have been if not that Obi called the Obident movement not embark on protest? You are not truthful, you know that. Obi didn't even make hateful comments because he knows that APC is patiently waiting for that to unleash touts in the name of Obident movement, touts that will be destroying govt & people's property. How far about your end Nigeria /INEC protest? You think people don't know that it was APC initiative.
DSS will never call Obi bc he never mentioned anything like interim government.
Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by OKORONKWOBRIGHT(m): 5:13pm On Mar 23, 2023
Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by akins088(m): 5:15pm On Mar 23, 2023
All can be done is to advise him to stop the media ranting and wait for the judgement of the court. You have filed a petition, allow the process to go and not allow some people to keep pushing him.
OBIGS:
MKO situation is different. It was a military regime. I can say for a fact that Tinubu will not be sworn in if Peter Obi is arrested. The Nigeria military Is aware that if a coup happens now it will have the backing of majority of Nigerians which is what they need. Tinubu camp will be making a very big mistake to ruin themself
Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by Allisgud: 5:15pm On Mar 23, 2023
I feel like slapping this keyamo ogo anytime I see him on the road,I blame that person who qualifies him for a SAN must u throway ur senses because u are in apc,
Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by akins088(m): 5:17pm On Mar 23, 2023
Whom God has blessed, no man can course. Please you can also tear your national ID card because u no get passport to tear
Father254:

Bat will not be our president.

Military better take over than a mentally challenged fellow.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by Babaibe: 5:17pm On Mar 23, 2023
OBIGS:
MKO situation is different. It was a military regime. I can say for a fact that Tinubu will not be sworn in if Peter Obi is arrested. The Nigeria military Is aware that if a coup happens now it will have the backing of majority of Nigerians which is what they need. Tinubu camp will be making a very big mistake to ruin themself
Which military.. Tinubu won because Nigerians and military are conscious of the fact Peter Obi and his cronies are liar with zero integrity. Their mission is to ruin Nigeria for their dream Biafra. Let Obi continue, his case will be more pathetic than Odumegwu Ojukwu, who led thousands of these dogs to early death by declaring war gainst Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by Karnice600: 5:17pm On Mar 23, 2023
Aldol:

Only your houses go burn
Unless your house dey under water, else we go burn am join.
Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by toprealman: 5:17pm On Mar 23, 2023
Keyamo is not mentally stable. Imagine what he has turned to over the years because of power.....too bad.
Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by eneyoduke(m): 5:18pm On Mar 23, 2023
Touch him and you will see the feedback 🙂😉
Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by N3TRAL: 5:18pm On Mar 23, 2023
Utanisco:

Lols
Look at relevant salamander in the society.
Sophisticated pauper wallowing in an impecunious state of being

U think peter obi is that yayantical drug madman parading as a tinted bastard at yinx
Just put ya hands on peter obi
2min ur family will be burned down
Na me go burn ya family down

Unam ikot

I am telling you that when it starts, I'll snitch you guys to the DSS, Army and janjaweeed mercenaries to get my own justice.

I can't hustle all my life and when I'm about to reach my prime una come cause insurrection that will take me 10 years backwards because of a 61 year old man with children and grandchildren who are established for life abroad.

I know the history of Nigeria in detail more than una useless sheep can ever know. Nigeria was not made for us Easterners. We are irrelevant in the scheme of things. Any civil unrest will destroy our businesses, careers and luxury.

Our role is to support peace, work hard and make names for ourselves in various fields. We don't need government support to achieve these things.

I know what the incitement of Peter Obi will cause us in the long run. I've got vision, strategy and I'm not myopic not to know. It was why I never supported him because I knew he would lose and cause insurrection. That's vision 😂

When una confront army and cause insurrection the 17 states of the north will not stand still for us no let them deceive you. The South West will not stand still for us no let them deceive you. We will only get a reaction that will let us return back to our region in droves .

During the civil war , businesses and activities were still going on in the North and West. Lagos and Kano were still enjoying life. Yakubu Gowon got married during the war. The recent example: how Nnamdi Kanu's arrest take affect Aboki for Kaduna abeg? We can't travel on Mondays again .

I repeat for the umpteenth time that when you guys start an insurrection that is targeted at making all I have worked for since I was born and my dreams fall like a pack of cards that I will get my own vengeance by killing all of you. At least 200 while the soldiers do their jobs in the field.

Keep calling me bush meat. Una people will not be spared - facts. I'll murder them myself. This is personal for me and when it starts, you'll be the bush meat 😂. When you take my future away from me because of civil unrest, I'll do my best to take your lives.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by garykoeman: 5:18pm On Mar 23, 2023
Obi and datti should be arrested immediately.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by LUGBE: 5:19pm On Mar 23, 2023
War is looming, we pray keyamo does not cause one.
Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by maintenant: 5:21pm On Mar 23, 2023
You have to feel sorry for Festus Keyamo...

He never expected Peter Obi to launch such a devastating petition....

He initially said he was happy with the petition but as lucidity sets in, he now realises that he and his principal are in a double bind....
Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by kingandamy4life(m): 5:21pm On Mar 23, 2023
Let them try it and see how Nigeria will burn down in seconds
Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by Aldol: 5:21pm On Mar 23, 2023
Karnice600:

Unless your house dey under water, else we go burn am join.
Go and burn the small boys locking you up with chains every Monday before I take you serious

4 Likes

Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by Utanisco(m): 5:22pm On Mar 23, 2023
N3TRAL:

I am telling you that when it starts, I'll snitch you guys to the DSS, Army and supporter of APC mercenaries to get my own justice.

I can't hustle all my life and when I'm about to reach my prime una come cause insurrection that will take me 10 years backwards because of a 61 year old man with children and grandchildren who are established for life abroad.

I know the history of Nigeria in detail more than una useless sheep can ever know. Nigeria was not made for us Easterners. We are irrelevant in the scheme of things. Any civil unrest will destroy our businesses, careers and luxury.

Our role is to support peace, work hard and make names for ourselves in various fields. We don't need government support to achieve these things.

I know what the incitement of Peter Obi will cause us in the long run. I've got vision, strategy and I'm not myopic not to know.

When una confront army and cause insurrection the 17 states of the north will not stand still for us no let them deceive you. The South West will not stand still for us no let them deceive you. We will only get a reaction that will let us return back to our region in droves .

During the civil war , businesses and activities were still going on in the North and West. Lagos and Kano were still enjoying life. Yakubu Gowon got married during the war. He recent example: how Nnamdi Kanu's arrest take affect Aboki for Kaduna abeg? We can't travel on Mondays again .

I repeat for the umpteenth time that when you guys start an insurrection that is targeted at making all I have worked for since I was born and my dreams fall like a pack of cards that I will get my own vengeance by killing all of you. At least 200 while the soldiers do their jobs in the field.

Keep calling me bush meat. Una Akwa Ibom people will not be spared - facts. I'll murder them myself. This is personal for me and when it starts, you'll be the bush meat. When you take my future away from me because of civil unrest, I'll do my best to take your lives.

Lols
Parrot barking like motherless puppet
Listen to what ure vomiting
Clapptrapping balderdash
What's ma business with ur so called plans in life

MAke Una touch peter obi
Adiok inor mbufo

Unam ikot
Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 23, 2023
David160:
If anything happens to Peter obi that's when the mother of all protests will start.

They could not arrest the man threatening igbo people in Lagos but they wan carry obi...e be like say dem dey ment

Is like their occultist kingdom is shaking now.. u know these pple have rules and plans over there after selling their souls to devil..

But the power of God is working against them now.. obi will conquer shaa
Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by Aldol: 5:22pm On Mar 23, 2023
kingandamy4life:
Let them try it and see how Nigeria will burn down in seconds
Nothing will happen...more than this was said before Kanu was arrested
Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by Babaibe: 5:23pm On Mar 23, 2023
Freebills12:
[color=#770077][/color]

You called this smart move! If DSS invite Obi sorry he will win that particular case at election petition tribunal. Do you know how hot Nigeria would have been if not that Obi called the Obident movement not embark on protest? You are not truthful, you know that. Obi didn't even make hateful comments because he knows that APC is patiently waiting for that to unleash touts in the name of Obident movement, touts that will be destroying govt & people's property. How far about your end Nigeria /INEC protest? You think people don't know that it was APC initiative.
DSS will never call Obi bc he never mentioned anything like interim government.
Nigeria can never be hot. I swear Igbos will kill themselves tire in the east, after which Nigerian army will kill the remaining ones who threatened the nation. Who cared about your dubious and greedy agenda. All the protest in Abuja are by the igbos. Is presidency their birth right. Nigerians rejected a pathological liar and colossal failure like Peter Obi. He has no good antecedent than lies. If he should continue this way, I think he should be invited and warned. Try to come and kill in south west and North, I can assure you, Igbos will be suya. Your bragging will be in the east, and the Nigeria soldiers will tame your madness.
Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by Moikiitos: 5:25pm On Mar 23, 2023
Since you have Intel, why didn't you inform the DSS to go the said hotel and arrest the youth as claimed.

Go and arrest them and stop bla Blu blu bla Blu...

“I also have it on good authority that Mr. Peter Obi and Datti Baba-Ahmed have camped some youths in a popular hotel in Abuja with the sole aim of instructing them to push out inciting messages everyday on social media in order to cause panic and fear within the federation and to incite people to riot and social unrest.

vicdom:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/breaking-alleged-incitement-keyamo-petitions-dss-demands-peter-obis-arrest/
Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by N3TRAL: 5:26pm On Mar 23, 2023
Utanisco:

Lols
Parrot barking like motherless puppet
Listen to what ure vomiting
Clapptrapping balderdash
What's ma business with ur so called plans in life

MAke Una touch peter obi
Adiok inor mbufo

Unam ikot

When Peter Obi keeps inciting a mob with the support of those domiciled in foreign countries, it will lead to a civil unrest inevitably. He will be locked up and the killings will start.

I'm only reminding you that I'll be the one to kill una people personally. You could be part of them. When you take my future from me, I'll change my career and dreams just to take guns and murder as much as possible to get my justice.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by bunminikan(m): 5:28pm On Mar 23, 2023
I want to believe this guy doesn't merit it's SAN.
All this noise lack merit.
Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by Levels2(f): 5:28pm On Mar 23, 2023
year2013:

Pls let Ibadan weed you took digest well before commenting

Really so that's what you have been feeding on?

Too bad for your life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Bindow Jibrilla Visits IBB & Abdulsalami Abubakar (Photos) / Aftermath Of Owo Church Attack: 70% Of Our People Have Left – Sarkin Hausawa / Nigeria Now Generate 5000MW Electricity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.