Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest (1274 Views)

PREMIUM TIMES Writes UK Govt, Seeks Clarification Over Peter Obi’s Arrest / Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest / Sowore, Bakare, Falana: SERAP Petitions DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by Antiurchins: 3:46pm On Mar 23, 2023
fixitbyjal:

On grounds of public incitement
I think the matter is in court already

Just jumping from one media house to another

Let the court decide simple

nureedeeen are you scared of Obi

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by fixitbyjal(m): 3:49pm On Mar 23, 2023
Antiurchins:

nureedeeen are you scared of Obi

Shukudi
The matter is in court

He should keep kwayet
He can't play the role of the judge and defendant
Re: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by Antiurchins: 3:51pm On Mar 23, 2023
fixitbyjal:

Shukudi
The matter is in court

He should keep kwayet
He can't play the role of the judge and defendant

Oya go and arrest him as a
y0ruba Muzlem mis-creant you are

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by Isobug: 3:51pm On Mar 23, 2023
fixitbyjal:

On grounds of public incitement
I think the matter is in court already

Just jumping from one media house to another

Let the court decide simple
Is it a crime to go to media house? Has he said anything inciting?
Fear de catch una?
Anyway I know keyamo is just ranting for position. Nobody dares arrest Obi because he has done nothing wrong

3 Likes

Re: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by honeyB2018: 3:56pm On Mar 23, 2023
[quote author=Antiurchins post=122003860][/quote]

Having made their petition to the appropriate authority, I believe that the duo of Obi and Datti, should wait for the outcome of the petition. Granting interviews here and there, while the matter is before the tribunal, to me is not the best.
I don't know how many interviews Atiku and Okowa have granted the press, after the election. I'm made to understand, that about 4 other parties also brought petitions before the tribunal, but you don't hear them make noise about it like Obi and Datti is making.
If you must reclaim your mandate and rule, it must be over a peaceful country and not a nation in tatters.
Re: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by fixitbyjal(m): 3:58pm On Mar 23, 2023
Antiurchins:

Oya go and arrest him as a
y0ruba Muzlem mis-creant you are

Dear flat head from potopoto region,
If he do anyhow he will be arrested
I just say make I let you know
No one is above the law

Chude was a scapegoat

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by Antiurchins: 4:00pm On Mar 23, 2023
fixitbyjal:

No one is above the law

Chude was a scapegoat

this urinating machine will be jailed be may 29

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by Ofemmanu1: 4:10pm On Mar 23, 2023
raskymonojendor:
They should let Peter recover from the defeat first nah. grin

They sha wan send Pitobi from Top to bottomless pit
Re: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 23, 2023
fixitbyjal:

No one is above the law

Chude was a scapegoat

Look below why we say you urchins are actually very stupid

If Osinbajo were contesting you think all this insults will be flying around like this? Most of you yorubas support rubbish just because the person is from your tribe...

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 4:17pm On Mar 23, 2023
Obi petition is really killing these guys and throw them off balance. In their mind they know Tinubu is finish with the petition but trying to cover up with severe wailing.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by SenatePresdo(m): 5:16pm On Mar 23, 2023
Keyamo is now scared of comments that can cause Rebellion?

But when Tinubu was funding his thugs, you didn't see it something that can cause Rebellion?

Una don play una own finish, it's time for us.

We await the court.
Re: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 23, 2023
is that a cover letter or a petition? he should write to the Court of appeal cos even DSS can't arrest PO without getting a warrant of arrest from a judge and let them not stupidly try to deceive d judge this time around by saying Peter gregory is different from Peter obi
Re: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by Kingnelson9: 10:21pm On Apr 07, 2023
N3TRAL:
Obidîot will be thrown into jail and the keys of the dungeon destroyed. Heavens won't fall. The sore loser and perennial failure hopes to run a parallel government. That's treasonable felony punishable by death.

He deserves nothing less than life imprisonment and his Anambra and seizure of his loot stacked at tax havens.

29th May will be hot
From inurgration to inprisonment of BA T and co

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abia State: Under Reporting Of Governance / Tinubu Impregnate His Wife Remi Tinubu / Why Are Yorubas Unanimously Supporting Tinubu To Fight Niger Republic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.