Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Profile Of Umar Namadi, Jigawa Governor-elect - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profile Of Umar Namadi, Jigawa Governor-elect (15922 Views)

INEC Declares Malam Umar Namadi Winner Of Jigawa Governorship Election / Umar Namadi Wins APC Jigawa Gubernatorial Primary Election / Jigawa Governor, Badaru Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Umar Namadi, Jigawa Governor-elect by hopexter(m): 5:12pm On Mar 23, 2023
Allardyce:
Stop all these meaningless profiling. We need accountability going forward not profiling.

You’re not qualified to tell anybody what to do.
People voted them in, do you think they are not looking for accountability?
Re: Profile Of Umar Namadi, Jigawa Governor-elect by baralatie(m): 5:23pm On Mar 23, 2023
Accountant
Re: Profile Of Umar Namadi, Jigawa Governor-elect by HilcomTech(m): 5:29pm On Mar 23, 2023
MrAgbako:
Ramadan Kareem to all nairaland Muslim faithfuls.
May Allah answer our prayers

Why use the picture of that anti Islamic BIGOT called Obi
Re: Profile Of Umar Namadi, Jigawa Governor-elect by MrAgbako: 5:34pm On Mar 23, 2023
HilcomTech:

Why use the picture of that anti Islamic BIGOT called Obi
no vex. It is Photoshop anyway. Obi is a known bigot by the way
Re: Profile Of Umar Namadi, Jigawa Governor-elect by TAYO124: 5:52pm On Mar 23, 2023
Once most of thiese governor-elects successfully run their terms they will share a common identity of being demagogues and kleptomaniacs as they will have drained substantial portions of state resources for their personal interests/gains.
Re: Profile Of Umar Namadi, Jigawa Governor-elect by Decent09(m): 5:59pm On Mar 23, 2023
MrAgbako:

Obi The Scammer.
Re: Profile Of Umar Namadi, Jigawa Governor-elect by asobo1: 6:38pm On Mar 23, 2023
NIGERIAJAGAJAGA:
What is happening to adamawa election pls
Supplementary elections to take place.
Re: Profile Of Umar Namadi, Jigawa Governor-elect by halima83: 7:23pm On Mar 23, 2023
MrAgbako:
Re: Profile Of Umar Namadi, Jigawa Governor-elect by olatunbosun12362: 6:19am On Mar 24, 2023
Hakantant? No congrats to you until the end of your tenure.Hakantant? No congrats to you until the end of your tenure....
Re: Profile Of Umar Namadi, Jigawa Governor-elect by NLAirforce: 7:05am On Jun 05, 2023
recieve:

So you de online... Hmmm
Bro, i cleared my loan with it.

Chillax, ronto go do for you. No too disturb am.
Re: Profile Of Umar Namadi, Jigawa Governor-elect by recieve(m): 7:34am On Jun 05, 2023
NLAirforce:

Bro, i cleared my loan with it.

Chillax, ronto go do for you. No too disturb am.
Seriously? Me Don ask I don tire, he de help others de skip me, so painful o

(1) (2) (Reply)

'We Are Collecting Signatures For Saraki’s Impeachment' – Farouk Aliyu / TSA Failure Under Buhari, A Sign That Nothing Can Work Under APC / Forgery: Appeal Court Reserves Judgement On Obaseki's Eligibility Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.