Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Ramadan: Tinubu Prays For Peace, Unity And Harmony In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ramadan: Tinubu Prays For Peace, Unity And Harmony In Nigeria (14763 Views)

Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays / Ramadan: Tinubu Distributes Sacks Of Rice And Sugar To 50,000 Families / Ramadan: Tinubu Donates 1800 Bags Of Rice To Kano Residents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Prays For Peace, Unity And Harmony In Nigeria by justtruth88miSt(f): 7:16pm On Mar 23, 2023
madridguy:
Go and drink water make your body calm down.

Which water? make hin go drink hupo
Mumu pesin

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Prays For Peace, Unity And Harmony In Nigeria by broadman20: 7:16pm On Mar 23, 2023
madridguy:
Go and drink water make your body calm down.

You go and sit for duti abeg.
Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Prays For Peace, Unity And Harmony In Nigeria by Arespect10: 7:16pm On Mar 23, 2023
jimyjames:
Terrorists praying to a terrorist god after killing people, shameless druglord
I thought Buhari was once your number one enemy? Now it's Tinubu, u guys will never cease to amaze me

4 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Prays For Peace, Unity And Harmony In Nigeria by Antoeni(m): 7:17pm On Mar 23, 2023
The Prayer of a Sinner is An Abomination in The Sight of God
Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Prays For Peace, Unity And Harmony In Nigeria by candygist: 7:17pm On Mar 23, 2023
Massiveglory:
Tinubu's prayers and his talks of healing smacks of hypocrisy.

Humans are injured, people have died due to actions and words of his personal people in lagos state.

The actors of the evil are living large and walking free on the street . Not one word to bring them to book. He talks of healing. He talks of unity. That is pride and hypocrisy.

Tinubu is rejected. He will not be president of Nigeria.

What about the once ipob are killing everyday in far away east. I we to blame peter obi since he is a leader from that region ?

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Prays For Peace, Unity And Harmony In Nigeria by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 7:17pm On Mar 23, 2023
useless man
Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Prays For Peace, Unity And Harmony In Nigeria by Djele: 7:17pm On Mar 23, 2023
The God i know don't answer the prayers of thugs and election riggers.
Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Prays For Peace, Unity And Harmony In Nigeria by CXLVII: 7:18pm On Mar 23, 2023
jimyjames:

Painment!

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Prays For Peace, Unity And Harmony In Nigeria by plessis: 7:19pm On Mar 23, 2023
After stabbing igbo people with bottle.
Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Prays For Peace, Unity And Harmony In Nigeria by CXLVII: 7:19pm On Mar 23, 2023
Djele:
The God i know don't answer the prayers of thugs and election riggers.

Get over the defeat and move on!

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Prays For Peace, Unity And Harmony In Nigeria by Asamota: 7:19pm On Mar 23, 2023
No peace for the wicked
Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Prays For Peace, Unity And Harmony In Nigeria by CXLVII: 7:20pm On Mar 23, 2023
TheDEVlLHimseIf:
useless man

Painment!

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Prays For Peace, Unity And Harmony In Nigeria by mariovito(m): 7:20pm On Mar 23, 2023
Praying for Nigeria from outside Nigeria.
Same way he'll be ruling Nigeria from outside Nigeria
Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Prays For Peace, Unity And Harmony In Nigeria by d142475: 7:21pm On Mar 23, 2023
God what have we done to deserve this Buhari pro max? Are we going to have another president who can't speak to us, but will rely on spokespersons to issue statements in his name? God please don't let this affliction befall us twice.
Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Prays For Peace, Unity And Harmony In Nigeria by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 7:21pm On Mar 23, 2023
CXLVII:

Painment!
angry

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Prays For Peace, Unity And Harmony In Nigeria by Lincton: 7:22pm On Mar 23, 2023
May Almighty God answer all your prayers my president-elect.
May reign be peaceful, may your leadership bring prosperity to our nation.
Ramadan Kareem to Muslim faithfuls.
Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Prays For Peace, Unity And Harmony In Nigeria by ovie8200: 7:22pm On Mar 23, 2023
The druggie addict want peace now when he person telling people during election at his polling unit if any is not voting APC, they should return back home. ugly frog-eyes terrorist!
Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Prays For Peace, Unity And Harmony In Nigeria by Dindondin(m): 7:22pm On Mar 23, 2023
loosecanon50:
There can never be peace and harmony in Nigeria with your stolen mandate.

There can never be healing after you oversaw the carnage that happened in your Lagos and kept mute until after your thugs have accomplished their mission.

Now you’re here preaching unity and reconciliation. You’re is nothing but a self serving hypocrite who thrives of violence and Allah will not respond to your supplications.

By God, you’ll never be sworn in. A huge disgrace awaits you and your ilks.
That same Allah recognized Tinubu's sincerity.
While talking about electoral thugs. You didn't mention those that happened in other parts of the country especially south east where PDP thugrised many. Even elupeees now have thugs.
God cannot be mocked. As He's judging Tinubu, you, Obidióts and Obi ll collect your wotowoto too

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Prays For Peace, Unity And Harmony In Nigeria by phorget(m): 7:23pm On Mar 23, 2023
God/Allah left Nigeria long time ago!
Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Prays For Peace, Unity And Harmony In Nigeria by Ogonimilitant(m): 7:23pm On Mar 23, 2023
We wish you quick recovery in the UK
Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Prays For Peace, Unity And Harmony In Nigeria by CasNova: 7:24pm On Mar 23, 2023
OK
Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Prays For Peace, Unity And Harmony In Nigeria by Laple0541(m): 7:25pm On Mar 23, 2023
God bless my president BAT
God bless Nigeria
Ramadan kareem
Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Prays For Peace, Unity And Harmony In Nigeria by CXLVII: 7:25pm On Mar 23, 2023
TheDEVlLHimseIf:
your harlot mother

Damn!

I felt your grieve!

Move-on! Peter has lost!
Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Prays For Peace, Unity And Harmony In Nigeria by Princeton92(m): 7:25pm On Mar 23, 2023
Is Nigeria gonna have another President that can't tweet for himself 🙄
Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Prays For Peace, Unity And Harmony In Nigeria by Brush1: 7:25pm On Mar 23, 2023
May you be strike by a thunder for the evil you have committed. Such a mean devil.
Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Prays For Peace, Unity And Harmony In Nigeria by kenechukwuori(m): 7:26pm On Mar 23, 2023
Which of the Tinubu prays for peace

Someone stole people's mandate and you say he prays for peace.

Pls nobody should say that again.

I don't like what I hate.
Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Prays For Peace, Unity And Harmony In Nigeria by PlanktonX: 7:26pm On Mar 23, 2023
Jostoman:
Chaii Our God is trully a patient God, if not

Truly if God was a man.!!!
Eeeh...Conive with another to falsely change numbers and orchestrates attack on another people, and yet still mention God.

You are truly a patient God.

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Prays For Peace, Unity And Harmony In Nigeria by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 7:26pm On Mar 23, 2023
CXLVII:

Damn!

I felt your grieve!

Move-on! Peter has lost!
e pain am
Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Prays For Peace, Unity And Harmony In Nigeria by Zimzy(m): 7:27pm On Mar 23, 2023
jimyjames:
Hypocrite and evil islamists good for nothing. Their end is near.
Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Prays For Peace, Unity And Harmony In Nigeria by ChukwuObe: 7:27pm On Mar 23, 2023
jimyjames:

Even your useless Pandora that killed many people in Anambra while dumping them in Akwuzu river also prayed but God has dealt with him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Except God, Nothing Will Stop Tinubu’s Inauguration On May 29 - Keyamo / Herdsmen, Farmers Clash: Buhari Deploys Troops To Restive Communities / Governor El-rufai Breaks Fast With Journalists This Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.