Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

CJN Disguises On Wheelchair To Hold Secret Meeting With Tinubu In London - PG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CJN Disguises On Wheelchair To Hold Secret Meeting With Tinubu In London - PG (8508 Views)

Terrorists Attend Secret Meeting With Nigerian 'Officials' / Ariwoola Disguises On Wheelchair For London Secret Meeting With Tinubu - Gazette / Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CJN Disguises On Wheelchair To Hold Secret Meeting With Tinubu In London - PG by luluosas(m): 5:59pm On Mar 23, 2023
I hope not true, because the THUNDER that will fire both of them is currently doing press up at Bourdilion abi na wetin dem dey call that Tinubu place?

1 Like

Re: CJN Disguises On Wheelchair To Hold Secret Meeting With Tinubu In London - PG by Jollyjustcome: 6:00pm On Mar 23, 2023
luluosas:
I hope not true, because

Very true. They had secretly met once in Lagos.
Re: CJN Disguises On Wheelchair To Hold Secret Meeting With Tinubu In London - PG by totit: 6:01pm On Mar 23, 2023
madridguy:
Can they provide pictures to back this allegation.

Journalism in Nigeria is so sickening these days.

Lmaoo
grin

4 Likes

Re: CJN Disguises On Wheelchair To Hold Secret Meeting With Tinubu In London - PG by KanwuliaExtra: 6:03pm On Mar 23, 2023
DEM DON BEGIN TALK! cheesy
We are waiting for dem ke!
Shameless ijjjjjjjjiots!!!!!
Re: CJN Disguises On Wheelchair To Hold Secret Meeting With Tinubu In London - PG by Fahdiga(m): 6:03pm On Mar 23, 2023
madridguy:
Journalism in Nigeria is just hear say. Always dishing out fabricated junk and tag it news.

So Tinubu is no longer in hospital but hotel cheesy
Oga make sense for once abi them swear for you? If the news was about Obi meeting with the CJN you would have believe it hook, line and sinker.
Re: CJN Disguises On Wheelchair To Hold Secret Meeting With Tinubu In London - PG by Chuksaluta(m): 6:08pm On Mar 23, 2023
This is a very weighty allegation.

1 Like

Re: CJN Disguises On Wheelchair To Hold Secret Meeting With Tinubu In London - PG by pandax: 6:15pm On Mar 23, 2023
Penguin2:
People’s Gazette is reporting that CJN, Ariwoola, has been spotted disguising on wheelchair to hold a secret meeting with Tinubu in London.

After rigging at the polls, they want to rig at the courts too?

Nlfpmod
Mynd44

Whether he met him in London or not. All we ask is live transmission of the proceedings from the tribunal. Period

1 Like

Re: CJN Disguises On Wheelchair To Hold Secret Meeting With Tinubu In London - PG by Ofemmanu1: 6:16pm On Mar 23, 2023
inoki247:
Lol the blackmail continues...

Election don finish dem still dey run around with propaganda which meeting dem wan du wey dem no fit du.through secure Whatsapp call...

Make una continue keep giving ursef orgasm....

Even a proxy phone call will do sef
Re: CJN Disguises On Wheelchair To Hold Secret Meeting With Tinubu In London - PG by Penguin2: 6:21pm On Mar 23, 2023
dustmalik:

Where are the pictures?
Relax, you go still see am.

Read the news and you will see where they said they are temporarily withholding the pictures and name of the hotel.

But unfortunately you don’t read.
Re: CJN Disguises On Wheelchair To Hold Secret Meeting With Tinubu In London - PG by Toluwanise247(m): 6:21pm On Mar 23, 2023
You must loss your sense before you support obi .. sensible people don’t support obi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CJN Disguises On Wheelchair To Hold Secret Meeting With Tinubu In London - PG by madridguy(m): 6:24pm On Mar 23, 2023
Calm down noise maker. I have no issue with your Obituary having meeting with any terrorist so stop evaporating.

Fahdiga:
Oga make sense for once abi them swear for you? If the news was about Obi meeting with the CJN you would have believe it hook, line and sinker.

1 Like

Re: CJN Disguises On Wheelchair To Hold Secret Meeting With Tinubu In London - PG by jconsulting(f): 6:24pm On Mar 23, 2023
KillerCrocodile:
There is nothing the CJN can do to help Thiefñúbû

An American Justice Department official will testify at the Presidential Petition Tribunal and tell the world what they know about the illegal activities of Drugnubu in the early 90s that made him to forfeit 460k dollars.

The CJN and the Supreme Court is on Trial here

The Nigerian Judiciary cannot exonerate Drugnubu and declare him fit to run for President, when his dirty secrets have been exposed by the US Justice Department..

A Notorious Drug Baron cannot rule a country that is plagued by Notorious and Criminal activities.

Little wonder Joe Biden has not congratulated thiefñúbû, because he knows that such congratulatory messages is not necessary given the amount of Criminal evidence the US have against thiefñúbû

Another mumu supreme court judge spotted
Re: CJN Disguises On Wheelchair To Hold Secret Meeting With Tinubu In London - PG by adekolaelect(m): 6:24pm On Mar 23, 2023
Where is their pictures or Ogun kill you there.

3 Likes

Re: CJN Disguises On Wheelchair To Hold Secret Meeting With Tinubu In London - PG by flokii: 6:26pm On Mar 23, 2023
The incoming GCFR should please pass the Social Media Bill to end fake news and junk journalism in Nigeria once and for all.. anyone or journalist caught in the web of fake news should be killed instantly in full public glare.. death by firing squad should be the penalty.

The nonsense of Fake News growing in Nigeria must be Killed before it kills us all.

Imagine such huge allegation on the person of CJN by some disgruntled elements of the so called press.

4 Likes

Re: CJN Disguises On Wheelchair To Hold Secret Meeting With Tinubu In London - PG by wanimo: 6:27pm On Mar 23, 2023
inoki247:
Lol the blackmail continues...

Election don finish dem still dey run around with propaganda which meeting dem wan du wey dem no fit du.through secure Whatsapp call...

Make una continue keep giving ursef orgasm....
so you believe that WhatsApp is secure

Pity
Re: CJN Disguises On Wheelchair To Hold Secret Meeting With Tinubu In London - PG by luluosas(m): 6:27pm On Mar 23, 2023
Chief, did you bothered to read the post?
madridguy:

1 Like

Re: CJN Disguises On Wheelchair To Hold Secret Meeting With Tinubu In London - PG by lexylaw40: 6:28pm On Mar 23, 2023
Mind readers everywhere.....how come he knows what everyone else is thinking. Ipob journalist

2 Likes

Re: CJN Disguises On Wheelchair To Hold Secret Meeting With Tinubu In London - PG by Tflex01: 6:30pm On Mar 23, 2023
KillerCrocodile:
There is nothing the CJN can do to help Thiefñúbû

An American Justice Department official will testify at the Presidential Petition Tribunal and tell the world what they know about the illegal activities of Drugnubu in the early 90s that made him to forfeit 460k dollars.

The CJN and the Supreme Court is on Trial here

The Nigerian Judiciary cannot exonerate Drugnubu and declare him fit to run for President, when his dirty secrets have been exposed by the US Justice Department..

A Notorious Drug Baron cannot rule a country that is plagued by Notorious and Criminal activities.

Little wonder Joe Biden has not congratulated thiefñúbû, because he knows that such congratulatory messages is not necessary given the amount of Criminal evidence the US have against thiefñúbû

Lmaaoooo some of you talk like primary school pupil. grin

2 Likes

Re: CJN Disguises On Wheelchair To Hold Secret Meeting With Tinubu In London - PG by famology(m): 6:32pm On Mar 23, 2023
Same people that said tinubu was in the hospital is now saying he's in the hotel. I pity all of una. No video no picture

1 Like

Re: CJN Disguises On Wheelchair To Hold Secret Meeting With Tinubu In London - PG by MikeofAfrica: 6:35pm On Mar 23, 2023
seunmsg:
But Tinubu is supposed to be on a sickbed in a London hospital battling for his life according to Saharareporters. So, how come he’s also meeting with the CJN secretly? Which of the lies should we now believe?

According to Sahara reporters, Tinubu went for medical check-up in London.

I can remember several people visiting Buhari during his various medical check-ups. I can also remember Buhari visiting Tinubu during one of his check- ups.

Hence you are the one trying to manufacture a lie where there is none.
Re: CJN Disguises On Wheelchair To Hold Secret Meeting With Tinubu In London - PG by emerged01(m): 6:35pm On Mar 23, 2023
madridguy:
Journalism in Nigeria is just hear say. Always dishing out fabricated junk and tag it news.

You dey mind them. I realised I was wasting my time reading that junk when I read," CJN wanted to meet president elect. They haven't met but there is news that they want to meet. What kind of silly news is this? Why not allow them to meet before give us this silly news?

1 Like

Re: CJN Disguises On Wheelchair To Hold Secret Meeting With Tinubu In London - PG by madridguy(m): 6:37pm On Mar 23, 2023
I just tire jare.

emerged01:

You dey mind them. I realised I was wasting my time reading that junk when I read," CJN wanted to meet president elect. They haven't met but there is news that they want to meet. What kind of silly news is this? Why not allow them to meet before give us this silly news?

1 Like

Re: CJN Disguises On Wheelchair To Hold Secret Meeting With Tinubu In London - PG by seborrhic: 6:38pm On Mar 23, 2023
So much trash in one news report.
Anytime I see a news report with People's Gazette or Sahara Reporters as source,I know it's going to be one ogogoro joint gist.
These glorified blogs should stop sourcing their reports from drunken men at motor parks and dirty looking rooms and do basic journalism of asking questions and verifying sources.
The internet has made it quite easy to verify stories and sources,but yet laziness and sheer mischief won't allow the individuals that run PG and SR to exercise their brains a bit.
The same discredited media(PG and SR)that reported that Tinubu is very sick and travelling for medical reasons are now the ones reporting he is secretly meeting the CJ.
So he would be meeting the CJ on his sickbed in the hospital? Annoying clowns!
I won't be surprised that tomorrow it is now found out the CJ is chilling in his house in Abuja and playing squash or golf.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CJN Disguises On Wheelchair To Hold Secret Meeting With Tinubu In London - PG by DodadaKoKigbe: 6:38pm On Mar 23, 2023
From the same people that told us Buhari is a clone. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: CJN Disguises On Wheelchair To Hold Secret Meeting With Tinubu In London - PG by KillerCrocodile: 6:39pm On Mar 23, 2023
Tflex01:

Lmaaoooo some of you talk like primary school pupil. grin

A Kindergarten pupil spotted cheesy
Re: CJN Disguises On Wheelchair To Hold Secret Meeting With Tinubu In London - PG by DodadaKoKigbe: 6:40pm On Mar 23, 2023
madridguy:

Of course not. Its okoros. They can cook up ANYTHING.
Re: CJN Disguises On Wheelchair To Hold Secret Meeting With Tinubu In London - PG by madridguy(m): 6:40pm On Mar 23, 2023
Yes I do and reason i call it junk. This is area where we are missing Sahara reporter in 2014. Even ordinary gistlover will back up every of his/her story with pics or video.

luluosas:
Chief, did you bothered to read the post?

1 Like

Re: CJN Disguises On Wheelchair To Hold Secret Meeting With Tinubu In London - PG by heniford2: 6:42pm On Mar 23, 2023
Nigeria judiciary its so currpt
Re: CJN Disguises On Wheelchair To Hold Secret Meeting With Tinubu In London - PG by TreasureJunky: 6:42pm On Mar 23, 2023
Nigerians are fraudulent anywhere they find themselves,, both the politicians and ordinary citizens all have fraudulent minds
Re: CJN Disguises On Wheelchair To Hold Secret Meeting With Tinubu In London - PG by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 6:51pm On Mar 23, 2023
madridguy:

shatap
Re: CJN Disguises On Wheelchair To Hold Secret Meeting With Tinubu In London - PG by RighChannel: 6:52pm On Mar 23, 2023
This man wey no well is just desperate
Re: CJN Disguises On Wheelchair To Hold Secret Meeting With Tinubu In London - PG by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:00pm On Mar 23, 2023
Can we all see the photo?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Forex Crisis Pushes Petrol Subsidy To N907.5b Monthly / Attackers Kill 9 Construction Workers’ In Maiduguri / Osun Government Sensitises Herders On Anti-Open Grazing Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.