Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu (40720 Views)

Margaret Obi & Aisha Datti Hold Town Hall Meeting With Adamawa Women (Pics) / Pictures From Margaret Obi & Aisha Datti's Town Hall Meeting With Jigawa Women / Margaret Obi, Aisha Baba-Amed Arrive Jigawa For A Town Hall Meeting With Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by Tee2027: 7:48pm On Mar 23, 2023
Yesufu u dey for Ramadan still dey follow occultic man matter, wait you get family so? I doubt it.
Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by sreamsense: 7:49pm On Mar 23, 2023
SLAP44:

Peter Obi is too clean to be smeared.

They are just trying in vain.

Shame on all urchinsons grin
Hey, you have not crawled back to your hole after lots of failures like PrinceofLagos and ? We warned you to stop following failure, but you cared not to listen even as you made yourself happy with periodical ANAP and Bantupage polls reports. Start writing down different grammars you will use to insult judiciary and Tinubu later because Obi will fail again at court.

Every sensible individual knows that Obi won't have national spread even before election started, he doesn't have that charisma to convince the north. Even if election is redone, he wouldn't get that up to what he got before and he can't win Lagos and Abuja as before because there is no way he can win Tinubu not to participate in rerun if eventually rerun is rescheduled, learn from LP woeful governorship election performance. He woundn't be getting support from many more yorubas either due to recent attiduinal behaviour about Lagos.

How can 3rd position be claiming he won? He and his supporters like you are bad loosers.

2 Likes

Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by theredaddy: 7:51pm On Mar 23, 2023
SLAP44:

Peter Obi is too clean to be smeared.

They are just trying in vain.

Shame on all urchinsons grin

Naa so e take start but will not allow that madness spread beyond East, the way they talk about Peter OBi one will think another name for OBi naa righteousness,

A wise arm robber onces said, Person wey lie go fit steal undecided
Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by magzey: 7:51pm On Mar 23, 2023
floret23:
grin
”They are scared. They know that with all the evidence on the ground, even the Judge wee his head no too dey go know say this one they steal but they no steal well. They left a lot of evidence. This fight, we are on it; we are getting our mandate back.”
Which Evidence do they have that the winning party didn't have, not winning 25% in Abuja is not enough to stop Tinubu from Winning the just concluded Presidential Election. PITOBI is an Amateur Politician grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by Collins4u1(m): 7:52pm On Mar 23, 2023
This woman is decently se/xy looking
Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by yahmohy27: 7:56pm On Mar 23, 2023
Novarisammy2:
Mandate hijackers will definitely be defeated hands down
Ok....soon they will turn to judiciary with attacks
Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by Neoteny7: 7:56pm On Mar 23, 2023
She's completely abandoned "bring back our girls" for political relevance.
Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by Wildkat02: 8:09pm On Mar 23, 2023
yarimo:
Aisha Yusufu and some pastors are not yet done with peter OBI grin grin grin

Mugu... go back to the sexuality section where u look and masturbate to pictures of nude women on that thread I always see u

2 Likes

Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by Xiupingo: 8:10pm On Mar 23, 2023
Mm
Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by afbstrategies: 8:17pm On Mar 23, 2023
nicho450:
No man is clean
Says who? Talk about yourself and leave others out of it.

2 Likes

Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by afbstrategies: 8:20pm On Mar 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Let's allow the court to do their job peacefully, no need for all these . We trust our judiciary to carry out their work effectively and if there was any stolen mandate, then let it be returned and if there's non then let everyone rest and go about their normal lives.
After your hateful rhetoric and hate for Igbo people, you’re here talking about your trust for Nigerian judiciary to carry out their work. Take a hard look at the mirror and tell us who you see.

2 Likes

Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by afbstrategies: 8:22pm On Mar 23, 2023
Novarisammy2:
Mandate hijackers will definitely be defeated hands down
And urchins won’t be shamed? They told him to go to court and now they’re upset that Obi took their advice. Only in Nigeria 😡

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by 2tpick: 8:23pm On Mar 23, 2023
Publicly BAT is calling for reconciliation but in private he will tell himself instead I go return this mandate heads go roll.
Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 23, 2023
afbstrategies:

After your hateful rhetoric and hate for Igbo people, you’re here talking about your trust for Nigerian judiciary to carry out their work. Take a hard look at the mirror and tell us who you see.
Hypocrite and I accept it. Any other thing remaining?
Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by casualobserver: 8:29pm On Mar 23, 2023
Obidient movement have given voice to too many fools like this dancing hijab woman

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by bonnyhope: 8:30pm On Mar 23, 2023
nicho450:
No man is clean

In Nigeria politics standards Obi is clean

2 Likes

Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by byteem: 8:31pm On Mar 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Then get it back quietly in the court and allow people to rest.

They went quietly .. u are the ones wailing .. at this point i dont even know who won cos the winners seem to be crying like they lost

2 Likes

Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by ArahCharles: 8:33pm On Mar 23, 2023
They make him more popular on getting the mandate back...

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 23, 2023
byteem:

They went quietly .. u are the ones wailing .. at this point i dont even know who won cos the winners seem to be crying like they lost
They went quietly? Who are the people going about all over social media bullying people they perceived as Tinubu supporters? Be truthful to yourself please
Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by DeTruthh: 8:33pm On Mar 23, 2023
Throwback:
Obi's character itself is a smear.

A political prostitute 2nd only to Atiku.

And like Atiku, the perpetual President in waiting.
Keep deceiving yourself. He should go court, now he has gone to court. Why are you urchins still wailing?

😂😂😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by afbstrategies: 8:34pm On Mar 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Hypocrite and I accept it. Any other thing remaining?
Glad you accepted that you’re a hypocrite and a hate propeller. What next is to root you out of this forum. Ok. I have actually put a foreign mission on notice about some of your threats 👌

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 23, 2023
afbstrategies:

Glad you accepted that you’re a hypocrite and a hate propeller. What next is to root you out of of this forum. Ok 👌
Remove the hate propeller because it’s your own projection since in your mind anyone who don’t support Obi is automatically a hater of a particular tribe, I hope you include the monika SEATRAD(E) a hate propeller as well since he’s notoriously anti Obi. You all are not serious
Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by afbstrategies: 8:46pm On Mar 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Remove the hate propeller because it’s your own projection since in your mind anyone who don’t support Obi is automatically a hater of a particular tribe, I hope you include the monika SEATRAD(E) a hate propeller as well since he’s notoriously anti Obi. You all are not serious
No further comment but there are third eyes somewhere, always.

3 Likes

Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by arantess: 8:47pm On Mar 23, 2023
nicho450:
No man is clean
The man is clean

2 Likes

Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by omoredia: 8:49pm On Mar 23, 2023
nicho450:
No man is clean

Not every animal is a pig

3 Likes

Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by JagabanBorgu: 8:51pm On Mar 23, 2023
loosecanon50:
What will happen in the coming weeks will be very funny, it will be a priceless sight to behold. grin
A huge paradigm shift will occur, and sane Nigerians will be grateful for it.

A new Nigeria will be birthed.
U all made this nóísé before the elections, even on Saturday night of d elections u were all making nóísé about APC and their supporters being scarèd, about "paradigm shift".
In a nutshell, u all thrive on noise not on substance.
Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by JagabanBorgu: 8:51pm On Mar 23, 2023
habsydiamond:
I have never seen a politician like Obi oo. He is ready to move this country forward but these bad people won't gree am all becos of their own greed
Did he move Anambra forward?
Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by Levels2(f): 8:51pm On Mar 23, 2023
floret23:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/03/22/why-im-happy-about-smear-campaign-against-peter-obi-aisha-yesufu/?amp=1

Soonest they will start crying judiciary is corrupt.

Instead of tnem to face realities of life and admit that obituary is naturally destiny to failed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Reacts To N4Billion Slammed Against Sahara Reporters / President Trump's Schedule As Buhari Visits Him Today / Amaechi Searched By Lagos Airport Security (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.