Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu (40704 Views)

Margaret Obi & Aisha Datti Hold Town Hall Meeting With Adamawa Women (Pics) / Pictures From Margaret Obi & Aisha Datti's Town Hall Meeting With Jigawa Women / Margaret Obi, Aisha Baba-Amed Arrive Jigawa For A Town Hall Meeting With Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by Cazzim(m): 6:25am On Mar 24, 2023
floret23:
grin
”They are scared. They know that with all the evidence on the ground, even the Judge wee his head no too dey go know say this one they steal but they no steal well. They left a lot of evidence. This fight, we are on it; we are getting our mandate back.”

obi can never rule Nigeria because all his evil plans will not work he wants to destroy Nigeria totally, am not tenibu supporter but I still prefer him than obi, and there is nothing like rig election ok, abi supporters are social media ghost not fiscal people and Muslim Muslim will still rules u, if u people don't becareful Muslim Muslim will keep on ruling for thousand yrs to come and nothing will happen
Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by stp211: 6:26am On Mar 24, 2023
triple996:
Losers
is her statement painful?
Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by Cazzim(m): 6:26am On Mar 24, 2023
loosecanon50:
What will happen in the coming weeks will be very funny, it will be a priceless sight to behold. grin
A huge paradigm shift will occur, and sane Nigerians will be grateful for it.

A new Nigeria will be birthed.

this is what I wanna hear not all those rubbish those igbos and obi and Biafra are talking fools
Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by Cazzim(m): 6:29am On Mar 24, 2023
habsydiamond:
I have never seen a politician like Obi oo. He is ready to move this country forward but these bad people won't gree am all becos of their own greed

and he failed to move anambra forward for 8yrs rubbish small anambra too he cannot change it, go to Ebony and enugu to see differences, abi just want to destroy Nigeria de more you people plans will not work
Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by Cazzim(m): 6:29am On Mar 24, 2023
Mercisharelove:
Great features, Obi is the man.

in what way please?
Cazzim:

in what way please?
maybe he is a man on social media
Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by Cazzim(m): 6:30am On Mar 24, 2023
Fahdiga:
This one is in pains.

grin then go die be that nah
Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by Cazzim(m): 6:31am On Mar 24, 2023
fijiuba:
I Pity Tinubu urchins. Let them enjoy the moment while it lasts.

But as for that mandate, it must be returned either in peace or pieces .

what is your prove, even if someone have to win it's has to be atiku not obi never
Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by Cazzim(m): 6:32am On Mar 24, 2023
Bluehole:
It was a coordinated attack to distract Nigerians from what is happening around the president elect.

First, we were told of the letter he personally signed after the governorship election, as if it was the soothing balm needed. It was so publicized to keep our eyes there.

But unknown to many, the guy was out of the country for medical reasons. When it came to limelight, a quick press release was issued to inform us that he had gone for a holiday from London through France to Saudi Arabia.

News also have it that the CJN had already left the country to where? Guess! London. The mode he left was described as one on a wheelchair to avoid attracting attentions. He was said to have had series of meetings with Tinubu and guess the topic? Obi election petition and the prying eyes of the international community that have refused to congratulate him on his election "victory"

you are saying rubbish sir
Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by Alpharey: 6:56am On Mar 24, 2023
Bluehole:
It was a coordinated attack to distract Nigerians from what is happening around the president elect.

First, we were told of the letter he personally signed after the governorship election, as if it was the soothing balm needed. It was so publicized to keep our eyes there.

But unknown to many, the guy was out of the country for medical reasons. When it came to limelight, a quick press release was issued to inform us that he had gone for a holiday from London through France to Saudi Arabia.

News also have it that the CJN had already left the country to where? Guess! London. The mode he left was described as one on a wheelchair to avoid attracting attentions. He was said to have had series of meetings with Tinubu and guess the topic? Obi election petition and the prying eyes of the international community that have refused to congratulate him on his election "victory"

Chaaiii, God go shame them
Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by Alpharey: 6:58am On Mar 24, 2023
Cazzim:

what is your prove, even if someone have to win it's has to be atiku not obi never

Hahahaha, what is your own proof that Atiku will win it. So you are coming to terms small small that Tinubu will not succeed in court.. 😊😊
Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by Alpharey: 7:00am On Mar 24, 2023
Cazzim:

obi can never rule Nigeria because all his evil plans will not work he wants to destroy Nigeria totally, am not tenibu support but I still prefer him than obi, and there is nothing like rig election ok, abi support are social media ghost not fiscally, and Muslim Muslim will still rules u, if u people don't becareful Muslim Muslim will keep on ruling for thousand yrs to come and nothing will happen

Are you ok. Look at what is coming out of your filthy mouth. Taa!
Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by Alpharey: 7:04am On Mar 24, 2023
RighChannel:
AISHAT remember Ariwooja the CJN is now cripple, deaf and dumb all because he want the judgment to favour that old man in London

Don't worry that his cripple might be fake one. But I believe the real one will take over very soon. No dey follow God play
Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by Alpharey: 7:07am On Mar 24, 2023
magzey:
PITOBI is over hyped all this Blabla by Obidients na only 1 state Dem win. Labour is inferior party like APGA grin grin

Keep massaging your ego. Your eyes will soon clear
Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by OloyeVIII: 7:45am On Mar 24, 2023
goslowgoslow:
What gibberish is this one saying?
allahu akbar
Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by NorthernSerene(m): 8:11am On Mar 24, 2023
Aisha Yesufu always fail 'cause she's not an activist as she claimed but a politician full of hypocrisy.
Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by gabbytabby: 9:04am On Mar 24, 2023
Getting ready for governance is the work of Tinubu he is too busy to be Getting distracted by sore losers and people focused on inciting the polity. After 29 May if they still don't stop then they will be dealt with according to the law of the land.

We know they have evil plan even as far if possible as assassination just take all security precautions. They will be engulfed in their hate.

Tinubu only by the grace of God.
Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by Babysho(m): 9:59am On Mar 24, 2023
nicho450:
No man is clean

True but some can hide things better than others. Tinubu and his crew screw up big time.

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by Afolue(m): 10:33am On Mar 24, 2023
I hate these too many talks about this Peter Obi of a politician
Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by goslowgoslow(m): 11:06am On Mar 24, 2023
OloyeVIII:

allahu akbar
Lmao..... Werey... 🤣🤣
Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by habsydiamond(m): 1:20pm On Mar 24, 2023
Mikebjoe:
has he move anambra forward 🤣😂
the revenue generate by the state will bring developments if the state is not generating enough funds u don't expect to see ground breaking development
Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by habsydiamond(m): 1:22pm On Mar 24, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Did he move Anambra forward?
you may think he didn't move the state forward but he did achieve a lot in education and other areas.
Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by habsydiamond(m): 1:26pm On Mar 24, 2023
Cazzim:

and he failed to move anambra forward for 8yrs rubbish small anambra too he cannot change it, go to Ebony and enugu to see differences, abi just want to destroy Nigeria de more you people plans will not work
so you didn't see his achievements in educational sector. You are saying that a governor of the year during his tenure didn't perform.. thats ridiculous, you must really hate is gout for you to say such
Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by Novarisammy2: 1:44pm On Mar 24, 2023
Cazzim:

obi can never rule Nigeria because all his evil plans will not work he wants to destroy Nigeria totally, am not tenibu support but I still prefer him than obi, and there is nothing like rig election ok, abi support are social media ghost not fiscally

go and get ur head examined
Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by Novarisammy2: 1:45pm On Mar 24, 2023
badoh:

Just like you defeated him in the presidential elections. Did Obi campaign vigorously in the core north of Sokoto, Zamfara, Yobe, Bornu, Adamawa, Jigawa, Katsina, Bauchi and Kano? Few places he went in the north, he focussed attention on the christian dominated areas and neglected others. Which vote is he even expecting from the core north? Do they even know Obi in the core north? In addition, which vote is he banking on in Ogun, Oyo, Ekiti, Ondo, Osun and Kwara State? Why is he deceiving himself that he won election? If another election is conducted today, I can bet it, Obi will lagos and the votes he will gather at the end of the day across all states will even drop.

so u concur with me that the mandate was stolen ?

case closed
Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by JagabanBorgu: 4:43pm On Mar 24, 2023
habsydiamond:
you may think he didn't move the state forward but he did achieve a lot in education and other areas.
Alot like what?
A mediocre university that's very expensive because he hiked their school fees or the malpractice of WAEC from expensive schools?
How many free edûcàtîon did he provide?
How cheap were edûcàtîonaI institutions under him?
Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by Mikebjoe: 1:31pm On Mar 25, 2023
habsydiamond:
the revenue generate by the state will bring developments if the state is not generating enough funds u don't expect to see ground breaking development
so the revenue in Lagos generate itself abi or the revenue fall from heaven
Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:34pm On Mar 25, 2023
Nice one
Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by habsydiamond(m): 2:03pm On Mar 25, 2023
Mikebjoe:
so the revenue in Lagos generate itself abi or the revenue fall from heaven
aside lagos that happened to be a former federal capital territory which other state is generating as much as lagos in Nigeria.
Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by FreedomfromtheT: 2:42pm On Mar 25, 2023
nicho450:
No man is clean
That is not an excuse to continue to deliberately involve yourself in dirty deals.

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by Mikebjoe: 9:48am On Mar 26, 2023
habsydiamond:
aside lagos that happened to be a former federal capital territory which other state is generating as much as lagos in Nigeria.
Abuja is currently the capital of nigeria cross river was also once the capital of nigeria so tell me something I don't know
Re: Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu by habsydiamond(m): 10:31am On Mar 26, 2023
Mikebjoe:
Abuja is currently the capital of nigeria cross river was also once the capital of nigeria so tell me something I don't know
if u ask most people they don't know cross river was once a fed cap territory. Moveover, companies didn't invest much in the state then like they did with lagos. The businesses in lagos is whats bringing them their revenues. They made money through taxes which other states in Nigeria have not been able to meet up with.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Thug Pleads For His Life During Mass Beating By Angry Youths. Photos / Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns / Family Mourns James Okpu Killed In Zamfara Bandits' Attack (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.