Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

GRE score & University that can offer scholarship for second class lower(3.45) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / GRE score & University that can offer scholarship for second class lower(3.45) (261 Views)

It's Only In Madonna University That Girls Graduate As Virgins - Founder, Edeh / How Bad Is Second Class Lower Division In The Labour Market? / Top Ten Abhorent Rules In Covenant University That Must Be Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GRE score & University that can offer scholarship for second class lower(3.45) by Steveaik: 6:11pm On Mar 23, 2023
My name is Amuzie Ikemsinachi, a graduate of Statistics with second class lower(3.45). I need information on list of US universities that offer scholarships if I write GRE and get a good score. I also want to know possible GRE Score that can get me scholarship. Thanks
Re: GRE score & University that can offer scholarship for second class lower(3.45) by Yohans(m): 7:56pm On Mar 23, 2023
What do you mean?
Re: GRE score & University that can offer scholarship for second class lower(3.45) by Steveaik: 8:34pm On Mar 23, 2023
Yohans:
What do you mean?
Do you know universities in US that offers scholarship to graduate with second class lower, if he/she gets good score in GRE
Re: GRE score & University that can offer scholarship for second class lower(3.45) by Yohans(m): 9:06pm On Mar 23, 2023
Steveaik:
Do you know universities in US that offers scholarship to graduate with second class lower, if he/she gets good score in GRE
I know of assistanships. If you do WES credential evaluation your cgpa of 3.45/5 will reach up to 3/4 in the US grading system. With a 3 point cgpa out of 4 and a good GRE score you'll be able to get assistanships or scholarships.

(1) (Reply)

Masters In Clinical Psychology / How To Open And Own Foreign Accounts / Nursing Online Classes At Crescentmedicalwriters.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.