Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,535 members, 7,812,663 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Peter Obi Meets With Labour Party's Governorship Aspirants In Imo State (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Meets With Labour Party's Governorship Aspirants In Imo State (Photos) (42704 Views)

2019: Names Of APC Screened Governorship Aspirants Across Nigeria (Full List) / Ortom Rejected By 13 PDP Governorship Aspirants In Benue State / Meet The 4 Governorship Aspirants Contesting For The Osun PDP Ticket Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Meets With Labour Party's Governorship Aspirants In Imo State (Photos) by NwekeUG(m): 6:28pm On Mar 23, 2023
Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi held an interactive meeting with Imo State Labour Party's governorship aspirants, ahead of the party's primaries, IGBERETV reports.

Obi wrote on his Twitter handle;

"I'm gratified that Barr. Julius Abure, National Chairman of Labour Party and I were able to meet with the Imo State LP Stakeholders and the Governorship Aspirants in an interactive meeting on the way forward in Imo State.

"Much grounds remain to be covered ahead of the 10th April Primaries. It is reassuring that the participants agreed to remain constructively engaged, and also work collectively towards a seamless and hitch free Primaries. -PO"

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1638950594915213336?t=eNyaddnj6hHkeCktnHLq3Q&s=19

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Labour Party's Governorship Aspirants In Imo State (Photos) by Fahdiga(m): 6:29pm On Mar 23, 2023
Chai. In this life nothing compares to grace. Lp have come to stay. Obi is indeed a tsunami.

456 Likes 43 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Labour Party's Governorship Aspirants In Imo State (Photos) by Massiveglory: 6:30pm On Mar 23, 2023
Imo state need seriously deliverance.
I hope the people are awake to deliver their state.
Abia has been liberated and delivered.

301 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Labour Party's Governorship Aspirants In Imo State (Photos) by Built2last: 6:32pm On Mar 23, 2023
LAY MAN BREAKDOWN OF OBI CASE AGAINST TINUBU AND INEC.

1 Obi say Tinubu “was fined $460,000 for an offence involving dishonesty, namely narcotics trafficking imposed by the United States District Court, Northern District of Illinois, Eastern Division, in case no:93C 4483″ between the United States of America and Bola Tinubu. Meaning Tinubu was an alleged DRUG BARON. Anybody wey don pay fine to any govt for drug business no suppose contest for any election for Nigeria .( I go explain this more in my bullet) .

2.Obi say Tinubu no suppose to appoint Shettima as Vice because at the time wey he appointed Shettima , say the guy was still senator contesting for Borno and also at the same time contesting for Vice President. It was against the electoral act. Yet, INEC approve am . He submit evidence to prove am. So therefore Tinubu elections is void.

3. Obi say , them say for the electoral act dem go use BVAS upload and submit result , dem no do am . So therefore the election should be canceled.

4.Obi say the electoral act say to be declared President you must win at least two third of all state and and Abuja but say he no win am and even in Abuja he no score the 25% so no be for am.

5. Obi say the forensic evidence wey he get show say votes wey INEC record many pass the accreditation wey the Obi forensic do and that they have the evidence to prove it on so many states and if na so, the electoral law say the whole election would be canceled.

6. And say votes wey dem count for Tinubu for Rivers, Lagos,Taraba, Benue,Adamawa, Imo, Bauchi, Borno , Kaduna, Plateau, and other states of the Federation na Obi votes them give Tinubu and their forensic prove am.

7.Say INEC violate their own law by announcing Tinubu as President when them never upload result finish for their Portal. So it has to be canceled.

8. Obi say the law wey set up INEC say if Pooling agent see any wahala and report am , INEC suppose stop the election or cancel am until they address the issue of agents. But say dem no do am even as many polling agents and LP agent raised alarm of politicians forcing them to write fake results. Say he get plenty evidence to show.

This promises to be the biggest election trial in Africa. Obi is not leaving any stone unturned. His team are making frantic effort to get U.S department to testify that such case transpired and that Tinubu forfeited 460k dollars to avoid jail.

Buy pop corn and chill. Interesting days ahead

295 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Labour Party's Governorship Aspirants In Imo State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 23, 2023
Obi is suddenly looking older than his age(my observation), politics can be stressful sha especially if you lose. May God be with him in his future endeavors. It is well.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Labour Party's Governorship Aspirants In Imo State (Photos) by loosecanon50(m): 6:33pm On Mar 23, 2023
Just like Abia, Imo state is about to be liberated by my incoming president in waiting. The way this man will render Tinubu’s return certificate invalid will make a lot of people develop stroke overnight.

Emergency wards nationwide will run of of bed space that day.

174 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Labour Party's Governorship Aspirants In Imo State (Photos) by Toluwanise247(m): 6:33pm On Mar 23, 2023
Na devil dey wear black 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤣🤣🤣🤣. Obident cry please I need your tears 😭

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Labour Party's Governorship Aspirants In Imo State (Photos) by SmartPolician: 6:34pm On Mar 23, 2023
Peter Obi should relocate to Owerri, please.
Labour Party MUST save that state. The Supreme Court governor cannot be allowed to continue destroying that state.

Even if it means working with Ihedioha, who is a thief better than the SC governor, they should take back that state from that wasteful agent of darkness who commands the longest convoy by a Nigerian governor. 😡😡😡

76 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Labour Party's Governorship Aspirants In Imo State (Photos) by Millimann: 6:34pm On Mar 23, 2023
I like how he is always there for his people.

115 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Labour Party's Governorship Aspirants In Imo State (Photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 6:34pm On Mar 23, 2023
The INCOMING

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Labour Party's Governorship Aspirants In Imo State (Photos) by luluosas(m): 6:36pm On Mar 23, 2023
Wonderful. This is just wonderful. In fact, this is so wonderful

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Labour Party's Governorship Aspirants In Imo State (Photos) by Zupay: 6:37pm On Mar 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Obi is suddenly looking older than his age(my observation), politics can be stressful sha especially if you lose. May God be with him in his future endeavors. It is well.

At least he is not yet washed out, that he needs to travel to Europe to "recuperate". cheesy cheesy

111 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Labour Party's Governorship Aspirants In Imo State (Photos) by LeoDeKing: 6:37pm On Mar 23, 2023
Papa, mama and pikin.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Labour Party's Governorship Aspirants In Imo State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 23, 2023
Zupay:

At least he is not yet washed out, that he needs to travel to Europe to "recuperate". cheesy cheesy
Holidays are for winners while losers mourn in black. Doooorrrr

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Labour Party's Governorship Aspirants In Imo State (Photos) by muykem: 6:39pm On Mar 23, 2023
Where is Emeka ihediioha? Labour Party will give Hope Uzodinma second term.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Labour Party's Governorship Aspirants In Imo State (Photos) by donbachi(m): 6:41pm On Mar 23, 2023
Hope sey uzodima?cos
No be tomorrow dem begin drag each other go court for who be the authentic candidate.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Labour Party's Governorship Aspirants In Imo State (Photos) by loosecanon50(m): 6:42pm On Mar 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Holiday to go and service his push-and-start engine abi? Dey play.

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Labour Party's Governorship Aspirants In Imo State (Photos) by Zupay: 6:43pm On Mar 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

He is "mourning" and still unsettling APC, na im Keyamo run go report am to DSS! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Labour Party's Governorship Aspirants In Imo State (Photos) by jimyjames(m): 6:45pm On Mar 23, 2023
Toluwanise247:
Na devil dey wear black 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤣🤣🤣🤣. Obident cry please I need your tears 😭
Only a mentally enslaved fool thinks black is evil and white is holy , they even call themselves cursed for being black skinned

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Labour Party's Governorship Aspirants In Imo State (Photos) by Cherrybae(f): 6:47pm On Mar 23, 2023
Honestly only Emeka ihedioha can match Hope uzodinma in Imo state.

Uzodinma is wike pro max I must confess.

With Labour Party 2nd term is sure for uzodinma

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Labour Party's Governorship Aspirants In Imo State (Photos) by Fortruth: 6:49pm On Mar 23, 2023
Massiveglory:
Imo state need seriously deliverance.
I hope the people are awake to deliver their state.
Abia has been liberated and delivered.

FMR Governors and Sinators need to be prosecuted. See Ekweremadu…. They are all criminals

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Labour Party's Governorship Aspirants In Imo State (Photos) by Emmanuella00(f): 6:49pm On Mar 23, 2023
Impressive
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Labour Party's Governorship Aspirants In Imo State (Photos) by BlackAdams007: 6:50pm On Mar 23, 2023
With persistence, you will prevail.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Labour Party's Governorship Aspirants In Imo State (Photos) by iSense247: 6:50pm On Mar 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Labour Party's Governorship Aspirants In Imo State (Photos) by seborrhic: 6:53pm On Mar 23, 2023
O,I love this.
This is what I have been advocating all along that Peter obi should do,continue being active and be a vibrant opposition voice to the APC;rather than go into oblivion till the next general elections.
If Obi continues engaging labour party candidates and elected members throughout the country and offering alternate policy choices to government policies,even if he loses at the SC,I can bet anyone LP would be a very vibrant and formidable party going forward.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Labour Party's Governorship Aspirants In Imo State (Photos) by DMerciful(m): 6:56pm On Mar 23, 2023
But who's resting? grin
IyaebeTheGreat:

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Labour Party's Governorship Aspirants In Imo State (Photos) by nazicartel(m): 7:01pm On Mar 23, 2023
They should give it to that fair criminal there. He and hope will kill the whole of Imo to make sure they win.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Labour Party's Governorship Aspirants In Imo State (Photos) by MorataFC: 7:11pm On Mar 23, 2023
Ok
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Labour Party's Governorship Aspirants In Imo State (Photos) by NaijaMutant(f): 7:11pm On Mar 23, 2023
Imo state is about to be liberated from the structure of criminality.

Obi is Grace personified

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Labour Party's Governorship Aspirants In Imo State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 23, 2023
Peter Obi is coming lagbara eledumare 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man And His Daughter Killed During The Army/Shiite Clash In Zaria (Photo) / 8 PDP Govs In Secret Pact With APC - Saturday Sun / Wike To Lamido: Only In Nigeria Person With Primary School Cert Can Be Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.