Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Peter Obi Meets With Labour Party's Governorship Aspirants In Imo State (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Meets With Labour Party's Governorship Aspirants In Imo State (Photos) (42706 Views)

2019: Names Of APC Screened Governorship Aspirants Across Nigeria (Full List) / Ortom Rejected By 13 PDP Governorship Aspirants In Benue State / Meet The 4 Governorship Aspirants Contesting For The Osun PDP Ticket Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Labour Party's Governorship Aspirants In Imo State (Photos) by Jnkay: 7:13pm On Mar 23, 2023
Urchins why didn't Alex Otti win in 2019 under APC? He was voted massively because of his credibility but PDP rigged him out.

APC could not give him ticket again because APC preferred Uche Ogah that has more money than Alex Otti. But Alex came out under Labour party he was still voted massively and he won.

The truth is that PDP almost took the mandate from Alex Otti just as Mahmood took Obi's mandate to Tinubu. But the returning officer and this lioness from Ebonyi state stood her ground. Abia state governor (Ikpeazu) promised her five billion naira but she refused to betray the poor citizens of Abia state and declared Otti the winner. Like Obi said women are less corrupt. What Mahmood couldn't do for the poor masses this woman did it with fear of God to the poor citizens of Abia state. Mahmood collected bribe from Tinubu but she refused to collect bribe from Ikpeazu.

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Labour Party's Governorship Aspirants In Imo State (Photos) by pquaver(m): 7:15pm On Mar 23, 2023
NwekeUG:
Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi held an interactive meeting with Imo State Labour Party's governorship aspirants, ahead of the party's primaries, IGBERETV reports.

Obi wrote on his Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1638950594915213336?t=eNyaddnj6hHkeCktnHLq3Q&s=19

Obi cannot be a Godfather in imo. He should go and unseat soludo with GRV first before coming to our imo state.. We don't want that their rubbish Godfatherism.. Make we use our had choode

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Labour Party's Governorship Aspirants In Imo State (Photos) by SmartPolician: 7:20pm On Mar 23, 2023
pquaver:

Obi cannot be a Godfather in imo. He should go and unseat soludo with GRV first before coming to our imo state.. We don't want that their rubbish Godfatherism.. Make we use our had choode

You are writing trash!

Anyone who can unseat that Supreme Court devil is very okay!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Labour Party's Governorship Aspirants In Imo State (Photos) by pquaver(m): 7:22pm On Mar 23, 2023
Jnkay:
Urchins why didn't Alex Otti win in 2019 under APC? He was voted massively because of his credibility but PDP rigged him out.

APC could not give him ticket again because APC preferred Uche Ogah that has more money than Alex Otti. But Alex came out under Labour party he was still voted massively and he won.

The truth is that PDP almost took the mandate from Alex Otti just as Mahmood took Obi's mandate to Tinubu. But the returning officer and this lioness from Ebonyi state stood her ground. Abia state governor (Ikpeazu) promised her five billion naira but she refused to betray the poor citizens of Abia state and declared Otti the winner. Like Obi said women are less corrupt. What Mahmood couldn't do for the poor masses this woman did it with fear of God to the poor citizens of Abia state. Mahmood collected bribe from Tinubu but she refused to collect bribe from Ikpeazu.

Stop this nonsense.. If the call u to prove now u will be shouting victimisation.. I hate nonsense even though I no like pdp.. But before u say something be sure. Where u there when they promised her the 5 billion?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Labour Party's Governorship Aspirants In Imo State (Photos) by CXLVII: 7:23pm On Mar 23, 2023
Peter still wasting aviation fuel!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Labour Party's Governorship Aspirants In Imo State (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 7:26pm On Mar 23, 2023
Peter obi really want to teach greedy politicians in Nigeria a lesson

He will send many of them into extinction soon

Peter obi is a God sent

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Labour Party's Governorship Aspirants In Imo State (Photos) by prince985(m): 7:29pm On Mar 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Obi is suddenly looking older than his age(my observation), politics can be stressful sha especially if you lose. May God be with him in his future endeavors. It is well.
be like you no wan collect salary this month

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Labour Party's Governorship Aspirants In Imo State (Photos) by davidl7: 7:34pm On Mar 23, 2023
Fahdiga:
Chai. In this life nothing compares to grace. Lp have come to stay. Obi is indeed a tsunami.

GIVE IT TO DR. TOBECHUKWU EHIRIM.

All those elderly ones still look like Hope Uzodinma and Rochas Okorocha Pro Max to me.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Labour Party's Governorship Aspirants In Imo State (Photos) by juman(m): 7:34pm On Mar 23, 2023
Imo governor care less.
Labour party is a threat only to pdp. Because both parties are twin brothers. They have the same support base.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Labour Party's Governorship Aspirants In Imo State (Photos) by Fahdiga(m): 7:35pm On Mar 23, 2023
davidl7:

GIVE IT TO DR. TOBECHUKWU EHIRIM.

All those elderly ones still look like Hope Uzodinma and Rochas Okorocha Pro Max to me.
Pls can you elaborate more about him cos I don't know him.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Labour Party's Governorship Aspirants In Imo State (Photos) by GistFullGround: 7:38pm On Mar 23, 2023

The "structure" is building gradually & very soon, it will cover the whole country!

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Labour Party's Governorship Aspirants In Imo State (Photos) by AnyanwuSilas: 7:41pm On Mar 23, 2023
It's Ihedioha we know
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Labour Party's Governorship Aspirants In Imo State (Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 7:41pm On Mar 23, 2023
Built2last:
LAY MAN BREAKDOWN OF OBI CASE AGAINST TINUBU AND INEC.

1 Obi say Tinubu “was fined $460,000 for an offence involving dishonesty, namely narcotics trafficking imposed by the United States District Court, Northern District of Illinois, Eastern Division, in case no:93C 4483″ between the United States of America and Bola Tinubu. Meaning Tinubu was an alleged DRUG BARON. Anybody wey don pay fine to any govt for drug business no suppose contest for any election for Nigeria .( I go explain this more in my bullet) .

2.Obi say Tinubu no suppose to appoint Shettima as Vice because at the time wey he appointed Shettima , say the guy was still senator contesting for Borno and also at the same time contesting for Vice President. It was against the electoral act. Yet, INEC approve am . He submit evidence to prove am. So therefore Tinubu elections is void.

3. Obi say , them say for the electoral act dem go use BVAS upload and submit result , dem no do am . So therefore the election should be canceled.

4.Obi say the electoral act say to be declared President you must win at least two third of all state and and Abuja but say he no win am and even in Abuja he no score the 25% so no be for am.

5. Obi say the forensic evidence wey he get show say votes wey INEC record many pass the accreditation wey the Obi forensic do and that they have the evidence to prove it on so many states and if na so, the electoral law say the whole election would be canceled.

6. And say votes wey dem count for Tinubu for Rivers, Lagos,Taraba, Benue,Adamawa, Imo, Bauchi, Borno , Kaduna, Plateau, and other states of the Federation na Obi votes them give Tinubu and their forensic prove am.

7.Say INEC violate their own law by announcing Tinubu as President when them never upload result finish for their Portal. So it has to be canceled.

8. Obi say the law wey set up INEC say if Pooling agent see any wahala and report am , INEC suppose stop the election or cancel am until they address the issue of agents. But say dem no do am even as many polling agents and LP agent raised alarm of politicians forcing them to write fake results. Say he get plenty evidence to show.

This promises to be the biggest election trial in Africa. Obi is not leaving any stone unturned. His team are making frantic effort to get U.S department to testify that such case transpired and that Tinubu forfeited 460k dollars to avoid jail.

Buy pop corn and chill. Interesting days ahead

No be small thing...... This one don send them running around. No wonder their Master Japa.... Heat too much 🤣

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Labour Party's Governorship Aspirants In Imo State (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 7:41pm On Mar 23, 2023
In this same Imo State where APC won all the House of assembly seats?

Peter Obi wants to be the JAGABAN of the south east..... make we dey look nah.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Labour Party's Governorship Aspirants In Imo State (Photos) by munaco: 7:41pm On Mar 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Obi is suddenly looking older than his age(my observation), politics can be stressful sha especially if you lose. May God be with him in his future endeavors. It is well.

In most western countries, leaders gets older rapidly because of the magnitude of loads they are carrying but in African countries (Nigeria), leaders comes in older but fresher when leaving the post.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Labour Party's Governorship Aspirants In Imo State (Photos) by Bigshots001(m): 7:42pm On Mar 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

No,he has always been vibrant and youthful.
Until the S.court determines that he actually lost in the just concluded election,then you can now say he lost in the election.
Obi has always been full of life and energy, unlike the one who must take photos on a fitness bicycle to prove that's actually healthy.. someone once referred to that character as urine dispenser.😳🤣

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Labour Party's Governorship Aspirants In Imo State (Photos) by davidl7: 7:42pm On Mar 23, 2023
Fahdiga:
Pls can you elaborate more about him cos I don't know him.

He is 1st class pharmacist based in South Africa. A philanthropist. I call him the Obama of Imo!

To the best of my knowledge, he has not held any political position before now, but I can assure you that he has the wherewithal to deliver good governance.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Labour Party's Governorship Aspirants In Imo State (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 7:42pm On Mar 23, 2023
The battle for the soul of a once peaceful Imo state begins...!

Hope Uzodinma will be hoping to rig with a corrupt INEC, and also get the Supreme court to stay on his side!
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Labour Party's Governorship Aspirants In Imo State (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 7:43pm On Mar 23, 2023
8stargeneral:
Peter obi really want to teach greedy politicians in Nigeria a lesson

He will send many of them into extinction soon

Peter obi is a God sent
So how many people did he send to extinction in the last election? Not even in his Anambra....

Chestbeaters FC

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Labour Party's Governorship Aspirants In Imo State (Photos) by pquaver(m): 7:43pm On Mar 23, 2023
SmartPolician:

You are writing trash!

Anyone who can unseat that Supreme Court devil is very okay!

Yes another devil to unseat him is OK to you but not to me. Imo state does not belong to your father.. No idiot will enter that seat henceforth and no Godfather will control imo thru a puppet.. Hoooha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Labour Party's Governorship Aspirants In Imo State (Photos) by Fahdiga(m): 7:44pm On Mar 23, 2023
davidl7:

He is 1st class pharmacist based in South Africa. A philanthropist. I call him the Obama of Imo!

To the best of my knowledge, he has not held any political position before now, but I can assure you that he has the wherewithal to deliver good governance.

Alright. If he scales the primaries then we'll campaign vigorously for him.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Labour Party's Governorship Aspirants In Imo State (Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 7:44pm On Mar 23, 2023
Jnkay:

If you see dollars these people dulled out to people for their dirty jobs eehh
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Labour Party's Governorship Aspirants In Imo State (Photos) by Juliusetoo: 7:46pm On Mar 23, 2023
Fahdiga:
Chai. In this life nothing compares to grace. Lp have come to stay. Obi is indeed a tsunami.
Nice move, imo state for labour party.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Labour Party's Governorship Aspirants In Imo State (Photos) by davidl7: 7:48pm On Mar 23, 2023
Fahdiga:
Alright. If he scales the primaries then we'll campaign vigorously for him.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Labour Party's Governorship Aspirants In Imo State (Photos) by lereinter(m): 7:48pm On Mar 23, 2023
With all the hullabaloo, LP won only in abia

Even the otti reputation was bigger than LP own

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Labour Party's Governorship Aspirants In Imo State (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 7:48pm On Mar 23, 2023
pquaver:

Sigh... Your brain brought this forth?!!

What is wrong with you??! Is it illiteracy or plain stupidity?!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Labour Party's Governorship Aspirants In Imo State (Photos) by lereinter(m): 7:50pm On Mar 23, 2023
davidl7:

Pharmacist based in SA

😃
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Labour Party's Governorship Aspirants In Imo State (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 7:51pm On Mar 23, 2023
lereinter:

With all the hullabaloo, LP won only in abia

Even the otti reputation was bigger than LP own

That tells you that Southeasterners vote individuals not parties!

If LP candidates are not as sound as those in PDP, APGA or even APC, then they will rightly lose woefully!

That's how proper Politics should be played!
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Labour Party's Governorship Aspirants In Imo State (Photos) by Orinechi: 7:52pm On Mar 23, 2023
Massiveglory:
Imo state need seriously deliverance.
I hope the people are awake to deliver their state.
Abia has been liberated and delivered.
. Liberation indeed. In 2yr time now u start bleating again. This Was what u said during Edo election. From all indication, liberation is still far from them

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Labour Party's Governorship Aspirants In Imo State (Photos) by davidl7: 7:53pm On Mar 23, 2023
lereinter:

Pharmacist based in SA

😃

Yea, he works with the South African government.

For real.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Labour Party's Governorship Aspirants In Imo State (Photos) by agadez007(m): 7:55pm On Mar 23, 2023
Anybody that will unseat the SUPREME COURT Governor is fine by me

SC governor uzodinjo can go do his second term in Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) / Man And His Daughter Killed During The Army/Shiite Clash In Zaria (Photo) / Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.