Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,699 members, 7,865,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:59 AM

We’ll Not Be Talking About Tinubu If You Add Obi, Kwankwaso’s Votes – Fayose Sla - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Not Be Talking About Tinubu If You Add Obi, Kwankwaso’s Votes – Fayose Sla (457 Views)

Election: ‘Even If Peter Obi Concedes Defeat, We’ll Not Accept’ – Charly Boy / NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You / We’ll Not Allow Meddling Into Our Affairs – FG Warns US Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We’ll Not Be Talking About Tinubu If You Add Obi, Kwankwaso’s Votes – Fayose Sla by Michaelhustles: 8:18pm On Mar 23, 2023
If the votes of the Labour Party's (LP) Peter Obi and the Nigerian Peoples Party's (NNPP) Rabiu Kwankwaso for president were combined, according to Fayose, the PDP would not be discussing Bola Tinubu as the next president.

The former governor of Ekiti State said on [https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=4de513ec168a110b7aaa5ac4c5ac4bed&news_entry_id=s54acb866230323en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=news_c5811caf-19cf-4cf4-acdd-9652069f5e17&from=news Television's Morning Show[/url]
Pls brothers complete reading this article by clicking the link
It will take to opera news were you can finish reading it
The complete article has the video and quote
Pls click the link

1 Like

Re: We’ll Not Be Talking About Tinubu If You Add Obi, Kwankwaso’s Votes – Fayose Sla by Felimax(m): 8:20pm On Mar 23, 2023
Sadly but true! .

I hate saying most Nigerians are so illogical and short sighted.

We shouted, we drew you guys attention to the damages Obi's candidacy will do to our collective effort to send APC to the gallows but your brains were so babyish to decode it.

I know Tinubu will eventually pay Obi very handsomely for the collateral damage he succeeded in doing to the PDP.

The lesson is that an Igbo man you help with an apartment will come back to buy the entire property and leave you at his mercy.

The Fulanis are the best I can trust anytime any day. If they say a word half the day the word remains the way the said it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Not Be Talking About Tinubu If You Add Obi, Kwankwaso’s Votes – Fayose Sla by Aiel123: 8:24pm On Mar 23, 2023
Felimax:
Sadly but true! .
I hate saying most Nigerians are so illogical and short sighted.
We rang it in their ears but they never cared to listen nor heed to our pleas.
Well...this was forthcoming. Noone should complain of being cheated.
A disunited opposition has never won anywhere in the world against a united ruling party.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Not Be Talking About Tinubu If You Add Obi, Kwankwaso’s Votes – Fayose Sla by Kenneth4u205(m): 8:27pm On Mar 23, 2023
I'm supporting PDP but I'm against power returning to the north for another 8 years . either obi or thiefnub.u should take it intead
Re: We’ll Not Be Talking About Tinubu If You Add Obi, Kwankwaso’s Votes – Fayose Sla by triple996(m): 8:30pm On Mar 23, 2023
Nawaooo
Re: We’ll Not Be Talking About Tinubu If You Add Obi, Kwankwaso’s Votes – Fayose Sla by Michaelhustles: 8:32pm On Mar 23, 2023
Pls brothers help me by reading the full article or watching the video by clicking the link 🙏
Re: We’ll Not Be Talking About Tinubu If You Add Obi, Kwankwaso’s Votes – Fayose Sla by KanwuliaExtra: 8:37pm On Mar 23, 2023
Fake analyst.
Abeg go siddon sir. cheesy

"If" ?
We are not dealing with 'ifs'. . . please.
Re: We’ll Not Be Talking About Tinubu If You Add Obi, Kwankwaso’s Votes – Fayose Sla by Toluwanise247(m): 8:38pm On Mar 23, 2023
You need to be stupid, foolish, brainwashed, tribalistic , unreasonable and disrespectful before you are called obident 🤣🤣🤣
I need your tears 😭😭😭😭😭😭

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Not Be Talking About Tinubu If You Add Obi, Kwankwaso’s Votes – Fayose Sla by yinkus6750(m): 8:38pm On Mar 23, 2023
PDP shot itself on the leg.
A house divided against itself can never win.
Northern selfish interest killed them.

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Not Be Talking About Tinubu If You Add Obi, Kwankwaso’s Votes – Fayose Sla by Afamsi: 9:19pm On Mar 23, 2023
Urchins are the dumbest creatures on earth

(1) (Reply)

Audio: Atiku, Okowa And Tambuwal Plotting To Rig Elections / "We Are Not Ready For This Case, INEC Hasn't Given Us 70% Of The Material- LP / President Bola Tinubu In Meeting The Chairman Of The EFCC at Aso-Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.