Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

GRAPHIC: A Month Plus Girl Child With Breast Growth - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / GRAPHIC: A Month Plus Girl Child With Breast Growth (408 Views)

Testimony: Stc30 Stem Cell Cures A Woman With Breast Cancer / Http://eplanetnews.com/breast-growth-everyday-foods-that-boost-breast-growth / BREAST GROWTH: Everyday Foods That Boost Breast Growth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GRAPHIC: A Month Plus Girl Child With Breast Growth by luluosas(m): 9:53pm On Mar 23, 2023
This baby was just born on 14th of February 2023. She's getting these swells. The Dr. Prescribed the drugs of 30k for the mother. She can't even afford it.She's a student of Uniport. I'm really worried about this baby. What could this be nau? This is why I hate giving birth anyhw

Source: https://twitter.com/ButterBabe__/status/1638971378828210212?t=G8t6WPhJQ02ihR_TA0i6cQ&s=19

Re: GRAPHIC: A Month Plus Girl Child With Breast Growth by luluosas(m): 9:56pm On Mar 23, 2023
Please, doctors and nurses in the house, what is the cause of this ailment, and how can she be treated?

Please, help out. Thank you all
Re: GRAPHIC: A Month Plus Girl Child With Breast Growth by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:08pm On Mar 23, 2023
all the yeye hormones in the food is making some kids have precocious early puberty ....there are plenty of meds that can reverse this.
Re: GRAPHIC: A Month Plus Girl Child With Breast Growth by illicit(m): 12:47am On Mar 24, 2023
Looks painful
Re: GRAPHIC: A Month Plus Girl Child With Breast Growth by Ekabobo: 2:53pm On Mar 24, 2023
These is very normal for some babies.... My baby had it.... My mum simply massaged it with hot water and pressed it... It emitted some light yellowish fluid like breast milk... D baby will b okay
Re: GRAPHIC: A Month Plus Girl Child With Breast Growth by Exmilitant(m): 3:23pm On Mar 24, 2023
Nothing to worry about. All the bad blood and junk from the mother that were supposed to erupt all over her body as boil pooled together and sprouted in her breast waiting to be ejected.

apply kernel oil regularly and watch that lump flatten out.

(1) (Reply)

The Harmful Effects Of Junk Food On Our Health / Ebola: World Health Organization Declares International Public Health Emergency / Ebola Has Traumatized Us That We Have Forgotten About Malaria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.