Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

The Origin Of Freemasonry Is North Africa Sex Worship And Human Sacrifice - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Origin Of Freemasonry Is North Africa Sex Worship And Human Sacrifice (2761 Views)

There is no Illuminati Jesus (Freemasonry Is Of Satan) / Does The Bible Endorse Human Sacrifice? / Why Freemasonry Is Better Than Any Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Origin Of Freemasonry Is North Africa Sex Worship And Human Sacrifice by Richwallet: 11:59pm On Mar 29, 2023
No Christian should be a Freemason it's combing Christ with Demons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWgLuFMP2tM
Re: The Origin Of Freemasonry Is North Africa Sex Worship And Human Sacrifice by Richwallet: 9:49am On Mar 30, 2023
I knew eventually that the Africans pretending homophobia would emerge from the shadows as we fall deeper into the Pagan New World Order. Open human sacrifices and brutal slavery will return once again. However, most who were enslaved deserved it because they turned their back God. Hypocrites are worse than Pagans because they syncretise God's holiness with Satan's wickedness. Nothing is more offensive to God as it is to Man the stench of betrayal
Re: The Origin Of Freemasonry Is North Africa Sex Worship And Human Sacrifice by Richwallet: 12:28pm On Apr 01, 2023
Sodomy is the Devil's religion, in Africa, witch doctors and women witches have same sex, sex with animals, in order to conjure demons, therefore only the Devil blesses Sodomy.

What is sodomy?
Sodomy refers to specific sexual acts that occur between heterosexual or homosexual individuals. Sodomy includes oral and anal sex. Sodomy also includes sexual activity between an individual and an animal, which is known as bestiality.[i][/i]
Re: The Origin Of Freemasonry Is North Africa Sex Worship And Human Sacrifice by EnvyandHate: 1:09am On Sep 03, 2023
The best kept secret of the esoteric grades of Freemasonry is ritual sodomy. They believe it opens the "third eye" to Luciferian illumination. It attacks a pressure point of nerves at the base of the spine, causing temporary neurological paralysis and a shift of consciousness.
Re: The Origin Of Freemasonry Is North Africa Sex Worship And Human Sacrifice by SkengRay: 1:00pm On Sep 03, 2023
I want to ask you guys a question is Ifa religion related to the freemasonry
Re: The Origin Of Freemasonry Is North Africa Sex Worship And Human Sacrifice by EnvyandHate: 1:33pm On Sep 03, 2023
SkengRay:
I want to ask you guys a question is Ifa religion related to the freemasonry

Freemasonry is just foundational paganism dressed up in sharp suit, white shirt and dress tie. All pagan religion comes from Egypt as Ham was the first to return to polytheism after the Flood and started the rebellion against the Creator. So IFA is a branch of Egyptian religion and has many similarities to Freemasonry. Yet let's not generalize the people because pagans can either be good or evil hearted. Some of the IFA people were opposed to wickedness such as slavery and human sacrifice. Some of them were able to achieve great success in magick without heinous sacrifices and become rich without owning slaves. Yet Freemasons are hypocrites and they are worse than disbelievers who are pagans that don't believe in God. Not that pagans don't acknowledge God they don't give their hearts exclusively to God so they are disbelievers. Freemasons profess belief in God while secretly practicing paganism. They combine at the highest level Jehovah, Baal and On. It's a trinity which basically it's like a wife having 3 husbands it's considered adultery to God. All stone masons are sodomites as they use homosexual acts to charge energy to their made up gods. This is why pedophilia is the tradition among all masonic groups and everywhere they are homosexuality flourishes. Freemasons are behind the Gay New World Order.

BlackAdam65

NNTR

Re: The Origin Of Freemasonry Is North Africa Sex Worship And Human Sacrifice by SkengRay: 5:35pm On Sep 03, 2023
Hmmmn. Thanks brother. And also what about churches like celestial church of Christ and Chrebium and Seraphim
Re: The Origin Of Freemasonry Is North Africa Sex Worship And Human Sacrifice by EnvyandHate: 6:11pm On Sep 03, 2023
SkengRay:
Hmmmn. Thanks brother. And also what about churches like celestial church of Christ and Chrebium and Seraphim

I don't know enough about them to speak on them and I don't want to curse the innocent. My ancestors created Frankish Catholicism as opposed to Orthodox Christianity of the Roman Empire before Western Rome fell to my barbaric German ancestors. Lutheranism was the first to split from the Church which was one church from 496 A D beginning with the Baptism of King Clovis De France my ancestor. So after Lutherism was the Reform Church called Protestant in England and Hugonots in France. Now there are over a 1000 demoninatioms of Catholicism while Orthodox Christianity remains united. The Russians who are arguably the heirs of the Orthodox Christianity today outlaw all forms of LGBT and it's promotion. So I don't know what's going on with Celestial Church of Christ and why they have chosen the LGBT flag as their symbol or if it's just coincidence. Yet they seem to outlaw paganism in the Celestial Church of Christ and that's according to actual law of God.

1 Share

Re: The Origin Of Freemasonry Is North Africa Sex Worship And Human Sacrifice by EnvyandHate: 7:08pm On Sep 03, 2023
Re: The Origin Of Freemasonry Is North Africa Sex Worship And Human Sacrifice by EnvyandHate: 12:11pm On Sep 04, 2023
The Purple Transgender President
Re: The Origin Of Freemasonry Is North Africa Sex Worship And Human Sacrifice by EnvyandHate: 7:06pm On Sep 04, 2023
Racism is a blinder so that you wont see your real enemy.

Your true enemy is Satan and those who serve him inside the Illuminati Freemasonry.

Re: The Origin Of Freemasonry Is North Africa Sex Worship And Human Sacrifice by EnvyandHate: 8:36pm On Sep 04, 2023
Yes the devil worshippers are doing damage control and TCA have exposed them to alot of innocent people unaware. Thank God TCA for your service. Just the other day, V.P Kamala Harris let it slip, Reduced Population, but she was really sending code to these people to switch the topic to something heroic. Because no amount of explanation can explain away those deliberate conscious hand signs which are known Freemasonry secret hand signs. The Purple Transgender President.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipRxQdwf2K0?si=HSWJjhINqHOBrp62

Re: The Origin Of Freemasonry Is North Africa Sex Worship And Human Sacrifice by 43Ronin: 8:50pm On Sep 04, 2023
I knew you was off when you said your family founded the Knight templars. you seriously need your news asap
Re: The Origin Of Freemasonry Is North Africa Sex Worship And Human Sacrifice by EnvyandHate: 9:54pm On Sep 04, 2023
43Ronin:
I knew you was off when you said your family founded the Knight templars. you seriously need your news asap

So who do you think were the Knights Templar? Have you ever looked at the portraits of the founders?

Hughes De Payens co founder of Knights Templar and first Grand Master, his uncle St. Bernard of Clairvaux Abbott of the Cistercian Order. These are no whites or blacks but Hebrews. The original Hebrews are brown skin from fair to reddish brown just like Arabs except they have wooly hair. My ancestors were not Creoles or mixture of Moors and white women but actual Jews. There are no black or white Jews. The Illuminati Freemasonry created black and white Jews as fake history to cause confusion.

The classical pictures of Hebrews recreated from Egyptian sources shows them as fair skin to reddish brown. There is no black Jesus. There is no black Mary Magdalene. There is no black Mariam.

BlackAdam65

NNTR

Re: The Origin Of Freemasonry Is North Africa Sex Worship And Human Sacrifice by EnvyandHate: 11:27pm On Sep 04, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfchtz1Nji0

"The Masonic Fraternal Organization is the oldest and most respected organization in the 'World.' Grand Masters around the various states are facing serious safety concerns for their Jurisdictions and their family members. The first Police Department was created by the 'Knights Templar's' back in 1100 B.C. ...

"When asked what is the difference between The Masonic Fraternal Police Department and other Police Departments the answer is simple for us. We were here first! We are born into this Organization our bloodlines go deeper then an application. This is more then a job it is an obligation."

The website lists Henry as its chief of police. The AP reports that Kiel is on administrative leave from his job as deputy director of community affairs at the California Department of Justice. The Los Angeles Times reports that he's a low-level aide to California Attorney General Kamala Harris.

They are liars. The Knights Templar was founded by Hugues De Payens my ancestor in 1119 a d in Jerusalem. The order was disbanded by the Pope under pressure of the French king. The Knights Templar were devout Catholics initiated as Ciscercian Monks and had nothing to do with Stone Masonry which is a pagan order which does go back to 1100 b.c into Kemet and Babylon. The Knights Templar were vindicated by the Vatican as having been innocent of the false charges leveled against them by the French king. Furthermore, there were no black Knights Templar. The complexion and race of the Frankish people, whom many were fair to light skin, changed with their migration to America as some Frankish settlers married into dark black Indian tribes in the early 16th century. Unless the YDNA of a Templar so happen through chance occurrence or God, seeded a woman of an European Frankish bloodline there is no way the pattern could repeat. Bottomline they are not the bloodline of Knights Templar nor resemble any of the altruistic traits known of Templars.

Here we have two distinguished Scottish Rites Freemasons, one 32 degree and the other 33 degree, disproving that Freemasons and Knights Templar are the same. There is no link between the Knights Templar and Freemasonry Illuminati.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hM1GkfcCwIg?si=o-J_RjaAtULpo4as

So we have established that the Freemasons have no link to the holy order of Knights Templar yet did you know that the Freemasons have the same model as the Jesuits? Yes, the Jesuits are stone masonry too as the article below shows the link between the Jesuits and the Moorish Secret Brotherhood. The Moors were North Africans who religion was the Sodomite religion of Egypt before being forced to convert to Islam by the Arabs. The Moors like the Jesuits and other Egyptian cults such as Freemasons practice Pedophilia as a tradition just like ancient Kemet. The Jesuits are the majority of pedophile priests of the Church and they took over the Vatican using the Inquisition as an excuse to level rivals. The Jesuits are the only part of the entire Catholic Church to own slaves. And the first Greek Illuminati Freemasonry fraternity Phi Beta Kappa was started in 1776 at Williams and Mary a Jesuit ran university.

The Jesuits
There are some remarkable similarities between the higher degree initiations found within both the Black and Masonic camps and the secretive Roman Catholic sect of Jesuits. This can be seen by carefully scrutinising the Jesuit initiation ceremony. Material on the internal Jesuit ceremonies is particularly difficult to obtain. Like the Royal Black Institution the Jesuits have succeeded in guarding their secrets for centuries. However, the Schaff Herzog Encyclopedia of Religious Knowledge quotes from an old revealing Jesuit MS held in the French library at the Rue Richelieu at Paris entitled Histoire des congregations et sodalites jesuitiques depuis 1563 jusqu’au temps present 1709.

This Encyclopaedia is said to be one of the most important reference books of its kind in English and it reveals the Jesuit initiations in vivid detail. We see the candidate (for the initial inferior Jesuit degree) being tested for his preparedness for advancement in the Jesuit order. When he has been proved worthy in the first he is advanced to the second degree.

We learn, “At the initiation into the second degree (Scholastici) … the candidate, again prepared for them by long fastings, was led with his eyes bandaged into a large cavern, resounding with wild howlings and roarings, which he had to traverse, reciting at the same time prayers specially appointed for that occasion. At the end of the cave he had to crawl through a narrow opening, and while doing this, the bandage was taken from his eyes by an unseen hand, and he found himself in a square dungeon, whose floor was covered with mortuary cloth, on which stood three lamps, shedding a feeble light on the skulls and skeletons ranged around. This was the Cave of Evocation, the Black Chamber, so famous in the annals of the Fathers…”

The significance of this practice is solemnly outlined during the Masonic first degree initiation, when the candidate is told: “At your entrance into the Lodge, this sword was presented to your naked left breast, so that had you rashly attempted to rush forward, you would have been accessory to your own death by stabbing. Not so with the brother who held it; as he would have only remained firm to his duty” (Masonic Manual p. 9).

The similarities between the Jesuits and the different Black associations are remarkable.

All the secret hand signs trace back to Egyptian Temples. Including the hand over heart, the one eye symbol for Horus or Heru, the pyramid hands for the pyramid, etc

Re: The Origin Of Freemasonry Is North Africa Sex Worship And Human Sacrifice by EnvyandHate: 1:26am On Sep 05, 2023
Knights Templar were never Freemasons. It's a lie from hell.
Re: The Origin Of Freemasonry Is North Africa Sex Worship And Human Sacrifice by LikeAking: 2:27am On Sep 05, 2023
Richwallet:
There were thousands of Blacks who were spies in the White Jewish lynch parties that reported on other Blacks even taking parts in terror raids. All the lynch mobs were Freemasons yes the Klu Klux Klan are Freemason of Scottish Rites and Prince Hall.

What are you working your self…

Which God is false?

Which one is true?

Which one exist and does not?

Oga everything thing is just a narrative..

Make una rest…
Re: The Origin Of Freemasonry Is North Africa Sex Worship And Human Sacrifice by LikeAking: 2:29am On Sep 05, 2023
EnvyandHate:

I don't know enough about them to speak on them and I don't want to curse the innocent. My ancestors created Frankish Catholicism as opposed to Orthodox Christianity of the Roman Empire before Western Rome fell to my barbaric German ancestors. Lutheranism was the first to split from the Church which was one church from 496 A D beginning with the Baptism of King Clovis De France my ancestor. So after Lutherism was the Reform Church called Protestant in England and Hugonots in France. Now there are over a 1000 demoninatioms of Catholicism while Orthodox Christianity remains united. The Russians who are arguably the heirs of the Orthodox Christianity today outlaw all forms of LGBT and it's promotion. So I don't know what's going on with Celestial Church of Christ and why they have chosen the LGBT flag as their symbol or if it's just coincidence. Yet they seem to outlaw paganism in the Celestial Church of Christ and that's according to actual law of God.

Which ancestors?

Make we here beta thing..
Re: The Origin Of Freemasonry Is North Africa Sex Worship And Human Sacrifice by EnvyandHate: 8:07am On Sep 05, 2023
LikeAking:

Which ancestors?

I am a Merovingian and there's only about a 1000 of us in the lineage including current European royalty whom some are white, black and brown. Yet I am brown and the most authentic because I resemble the faces of my ancestors. I am a direct descendant of the king the others are branches of the King's male relatives and or related only through Sara the daughter of Jesus.

Re: The Origin Of Freemasonry Is North Africa Sex Worship And Human Sacrifice by BlackAdam65: 12:30pm On Sep 05, 2023
LikeAking:

Which ancestors?

what do you know about knight templers? nothing
Re: The Origin Of Freemasonry Is North Africa Sex Worship And Human Sacrifice by EnvyandHate: 8:02pm On Sep 05, 2023
BlackAdam65:
what do you know about knight templers? nothing

It's not their fault we have all been lied too. Its easy to lie to someone than convince them that they have been lied too. When I first discovered my family lineage it became a heavy burden and I wanted to just be someone else that was a commoner. I wanted for a regular life instead I got a life of duty and service. I felt like Jonah in the belly of the fish. But the Devil knows who I am and he never stops coming for me. I can't give up it's a fight to the end. So I don't bother with people who express disbelief because they are just background people like extras in a movie.

The Hebrews are brown skin. Here are some Mosaic art from the 5th Century Galian or Gual today known as Southern France..

Re: The Origin Of Freemasonry Is North Africa Sex Worship And Human Sacrifice by EnvyandHate: 10:54pm On Sep 06, 2023
Let's be clear Freemasons do not have to reach the 30, 32 degrees to know that the order of Freemasonry Illuminati is not of God. In the first degree initiation each man goes through an intense ritual of beatings, rape which is Sodomy and placing a curse upon himself if he should expose truth. Likewise with the women Freemasons they are beaten, raped which
is prostituted by groups of men and take the same curseth oath. This whole notion that Freemasons are naive and do not know that the order is wicked is propaganda. The entire organization is constantly involved in criminality and wickedness from the bottom levels to the top levels.

YHWH’s War Against the Egyptian Sun-God Ra

Ra is Lucifer

Re: The Origin Of Freemasonry Is North Africa Sex Worship And Human Sacrifice by EnvyandHate: 7:27am On Sep 07, 2023
Re: The Origin Of Freemasonry Is North Africa Sex Worship And Human Sacrifice by EnvyandHate: 11:11pm On Sep 08, 2023
Male Fraud
Re: The Origin Of Freemasonry Is North Africa Sex Worship And Human Sacrifice by EnvyandHate: 1:55pm On Sep 10, 2023
Brother Polight Fooled His Fans by Saying The Sex Child Abuse Charges Were Dropped; Today He Was Sentenced to Seven Years Following a Plea Deal.

Over and over again Freemasons and their various cults are caught red handed molesting children.

Re: The Origin Of Freemasonry Is North Africa Sex Worship And Human Sacrifice by EnvyandHate: 10:40pm On Sep 10, 2023
Dwight D. York (born June 26, 1945also known as Malachi Z. York Issa al-Haadi al-Mahdi is an American criminal, black supremacist, pedophile, convicted child molester,

Like father like son Dr. York father of Bro. Polight who introduced him to Freemasonry Illuminati also caught red handed molesting children. Pedophilia is not a societal problem it's a Freemasonic Illuminati Jesuit problem. They use women for access to children and to cover for them including lying on innocent men..

Re: The Origin Of Freemasonry Is North Africa Sex Worship And Human Sacrifice by EnvyandHate: 5:32pm On Sep 13, 2023
What's the secret connection between pedophiles and whores?
Re: The Origin Of Freemasonry Is North Africa Sex Worship And Human Sacrifice by EnvyandHate: 12:02pm On Sep 14, 2023
Re: The Origin Of Freemasonry Is North Africa Sex Worship And Human Sacrifice by EnvyandHate: 8:38pm On Sep 17, 2023
Re: The Origin Of Freemasonry Is North Africa Sex Worship And Human Sacrifice by EnvyandHate: 10:20pm On Sep 17, 2023

Re: The Origin Of Freemasonry Is North Africa Sex Worship And Human Sacrifice by EnvyandHate: 6:58pm On Sep 21, 2023

Re: The Origin Of Freemasonry Is North Africa Sex Worship And Human Sacrifice by EnvyandHate: 8:14pm On Sep 24, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re-incarnation And Intelligent Life On Other Planets - M-nwankwo/justcool / Quran Burning Day; How Not To Be An Imbecille! / Jesus Vs The Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.