Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Disturbing Pictures From Nigeria Commercial Bank Halls (photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Disturbing Pictures From Nigeria Commercial Bank Halls (photos) (69248 Views)

Commercial Bank Of Ethiopia Glitch Lets Customers Withdraw Millions / Pictures From The Burial Of O.B. Lulu Briggs / Nigeria Commercial Banks Customer Care Contact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disturbing Pictures From Nigeria Commercial Bank Halls (photos) by nnamdi640: 4:00pm On Mar 24, 2023
lhordspy:
But Peter Obi, you guys Messiah said the policy was okay and perfect. And i remember so well you all celebrated every letter that made up those words of his back then because you thought it would affect Tinubu. You even praised Emefiele and cheered him on to 'walk and never stumble'

All of a sudden election is over. Eyes don open. Zombidients are now crying for cash. Go and meet your messiah, Peter obi; the one who misled you.

Are you people not 'reaping gain again'?
Was it not Tinubu that brought this wicked man to us

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Pictures From Nigeria Commercial Bank Halls (photos) by CaptainFM1: 4:01pm On Mar 24, 2023
lhordspy:
But Peter Obi, you guys Messiah said the policy was okay and perfect. And i remember so well you all celebrated every letter that made up those words of his back then because you thought it would affect Tinubu. You even praised Emefiele and cheered him on to 'walk and never stumble'

All of a sudden election is over. Eyes don open. Zombidients are now crying for cash. Go and meet your messiah, Peter obi; the one who misled you.

If Obi initiate that policy, I'm sure everything would have been sorted after 1 month.

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Pictures From Nigeria Commercial Bank Halls (photos) by Mikeeytools: 4:01pm On Mar 24, 2023
lhordspy:

I wonder the kind father wen born you idiot. Everything na politics for your stupid head.

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Pictures From Nigeria Commercial Bank Halls (photos) by wolesmile(m): 4:01pm On Mar 24, 2023
Who else noticed that all the pictures were taken inside the same bank, at exactly the same spot?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disturbing Pictures From Nigeria Commercial Bank Halls (photos) by omoluka: 4:02pm On Mar 24, 2023
f_ck cbn cool
Re: Disturbing Pictures From Nigeria Commercial Bank Halls (photos) by LordEclipse: 4:02pm On Mar 24, 2023
Lewisjohnson:
Nigeria Banking Halls

- You can't get your own Cash
- You can't make transfer in Peace
- You can't Withdraw
- You can't do nothing....

Where do we go from here?

Honestly,Nigerians are the true definition of "lambs".. So easy to lead..was this to happen in one of these Persian gulf countries,all the banks, including CBN would literally be up in flames right now
Re: Disturbing Pictures From Nigeria Commercial Bank Halls (photos) by Isabi4lov: 4:03pm On Mar 24, 2023
You can't cannot. undecided
Re: Disturbing Pictures From Nigeria Commercial Bank Halls (photos) by Splendor27: 4:04pm On Mar 24, 2023
N3TRAL:
It was only Bola Tinubu who damned the consequences and challenged Buhari and Emefiele not to proceed with the policy.

Atiku Alootakar supported it.

Pandora Obidîot supported it.

The North remembers.

Jagaban is Allah's will for us.

God willing, he will put a total end to suffering in Nigeria.

Any challenge against Bola Tinubu is a challenge against Islam because he is Allah's response to our cries.

Allah 'Akbar

الله أكبرallah is our strength
Re: Disturbing Pictures From Nigeria Commercial Bank Halls (photos) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 24, 2023
And they allowed you take these pictures in a bank?
Re: Disturbing Pictures From Nigeria Commercial Bank Halls (photos) by goingsolo: 4:05pm On Mar 24, 2023
lhordspy:

Very silly/shallow submission, the name Obi is gradually turning you into irrational being. Direct your blames to the ghost in AR and cbn gov.

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Pictures From Nigeria Commercial Bank Halls (photos) by harmonyglobal: 4:05pm On Mar 24, 2023
Those that supported this for political reasons shall also face the consequences

2 Likes

Re: Disturbing Pictures From Nigeria Commercial Bank Halls (photos) by Babathanks(m): 4:05pm On Mar 24, 2023
greenermodels:

the policy was supposed to prevent vote buying and rigging so all patriots saw sense in it then till Buhari did his worse.
That's why I think most you obidient are dumb and stupid, what concern an average business man like me with politics, have never vote and am not planning to vote. So every 4:4 years election, we should be passing through this suffering because we want to fight vote buying?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disturbing Pictures From Nigeria Commercial Bank Halls (photos) by chigbokingsley(m): 4:05pm On Mar 24, 2023
Even though we are having naira scarcity, this pictures looks staged. All of them sat at the same spot in the same bank.

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Pictures From Nigeria Commercial Bank Halls (photos) by Juju70(m): 4:05pm On Mar 24, 2023
lhordspy:

Shut your crap if you have nothing better to say!!! Get busy!
Re: Disturbing Pictures From Nigeria Commercial Bank Halls (photos) by ZKOSOSO(m): 4:06pm On Mar 24, 2023
N3TRAL:
It was only Bola Tinubu who damned the consequences and challenged Buhari and Emefiele not to proceed with the policy.
The North remembers.
Any challenge against Bola Tinubu is a challenge against Islam because he is Allah's response to our cries.
Allah 'Akbar

الله أكبر

In the spirit of Ramadana, go and check your brain o..

We no to dey type aaiiyyaaaa...upandan cos you enta market
Re: Disturbing Pictures From Nigeria Commercial Bank Halls (photos) by davidl7: 4:06pm On Mar 24, 2023
Lewisjohnson:
More

You blame peter obi but support the people that made the policy.

That shows how shallow minded and myopic and a hypocrite, you are!

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Pictures From Nigeria Commercial Bank Halls (photos) by IpobAntidote: 4:06pm On Mar 24, 2023
lhordspy:

Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary and Atiku supported this asinine policy . The Obi diots also supported it, now they are crying and wailing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disturbing Pictures From Nigeria Commercial Bank Halls (photos) by abysirius(m): 4:07pm On Mar 24, 2023
But when Tunubu was saying the policy is a crazy one obedient said it was because he wanted to buy vote. Hope u love how it's playing out now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disturbing Pictures From Nigeria Commercial Bank Halls (photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 4:08pm On Mar 24, 2023
N3TRAL:

The North remembers.

Allah 'Akbar

الله أكبرnonsense

You are using an infidel who can't recite Quran to get into power by force....

Anywhere I see Allah , all I see around that nameia Jihad, war, violence etc....

How can this man put an end to the suffering of Nigeria when election alone was more bloody and dirty

First impression should matter to all sane and spirited Nigerians and not who told us to go, grab, snatch and run with ballot boxes ....

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Pictures From Nigeria Commercial Bank Halls (photos) by wiseone28: 4:09pm On Mar 24, 2023
My guy sent money to me..

Access bank put it in Total balance not Available balance..

Now i cannot withdraw it.
Re: Disturbing Pictures From Nigeria Commercial Bank Halls (photos) by raystanley(m): 4:10pm On Mar 24, 2023
lhordspy:

But he urged CBN to fasten minting of new note...
Re: Disturbing Pictures From Nigeria Commercial Bank Halls (photos) by spartachico(m): 4:11pm On Mar 24, 2023
The next line of action is for the nation to shutdown,they call on the strike to start because if the strike is not implemented ,things wont be normalize ,the moment government and some high ranking officers start loosing money due to strike, they will do the needful.
Lewisjohnson:
Nigeria Banking Halls

- You can't get your own Cash
- You can't make transfer in Peace
- You can't Withdraw
- You can't do nothing....

Where do we go from here?
Re: Disturbing Pictures From Nigeria Commercial Bank Halls (photos) by hardbody: 4:12pm On Mar 24, 2023
lhordspy:

Your god the opolo eyed man has answers to everything, why doesn't he attempt a resolution of this? After all he is supposed to continue from where Buharia stopped. Instead he has absconded as is typical of all your heads of state in APC
Re: Disturbing Pictures From Nigeria Commercial Bank Halls (photos) by imagrg(m): 4:13pm On Mar 24, 2023
Peter Obi is not the problem.

Emefiele used Nigerians as guinea pigs to test the awkward cashless policy.

He must apologise to Nigerians.
Re: Disturbing Pictures From Nigeria Commercial Bank Halls (photos) by okorogodwin4(m): 4:16pm On Mar 24, 2023
lhordspy:

the biggest shame goes to the criminals who bought this Evil government to power God forbid that a drug Chicago criminal will be president

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Pictures From Nigeria Commercial Bank Halls (photos) by ojex004: 4:16pm On Mar 24, 2023
Na today Dem dey sit for ground? What is disturbing here now? Mtshwwww
Re: Disturbing Pictures From Nigeria Commercial Bank Halls (photos) by ipobarecriminals: 4:16pm On Mar 24, 2023
Those ones are dumb upstairs. Even if u slap them,they’ll still remain dumb
lhordspy:

Re: Disturbing Pictures From Nigeria Commercial Bank Halls (photos) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 24, 2023
lhordspy:

Them no carry you go London? Eeeeeya sad sad sad sad
Re: Disturbing Pictures From Nigeria Commercial Bank Halls (photos) by Alpharey: 4:17pm On Mar 24, 2023
This is exactly the Nigeria Urchins want. A government that has no direction
Re: Disturbing Pictures From Nigeria Commercial Bank Halls (photos) by Mom007(f): 4:18pm On Mar 24, 2023
PlayerMeji:
Obi said it was the best policy for everyone na...

So why are you complaining when your Angel Obi has endorsed the policy?

See, just stop talking. You don't know how foolish you sound.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr / Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.