Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Stop Press - Brother In Law Of Slain Boko Haram Leader Killed For Receiving Obj - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Press - Brother In Law Of Slain Boko Haram Leader Killed For Receiving Obj (752 Views)

Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack / PHOTOS: Slain Boko Haram Fighters-Viewers Discretion (False information) / Obasanjo Visits The Family Of Slain Boko Haram Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Press - Brother In Law Of Slain Boko Haram Leader Killed For Receiving Obj by allanohize(m): 10:39am On Sep 18, 2011
Alhaji Babakura Fugu brother-in-in-law of Mohammed Yusssuf; the slain leader of the Boko Haram sect has been assassinated. Gunmen suspected to be angry members of the religious sect killed 48-year-old man.

Eyewitnesses allege that the gunmen, who used their long flowing gowns to conceal AK47 riffles, attacked the Babakura Fugu, as he approached from his house, at about 1.30 pm.

Recall that Babakura Fugu had received former president Olusegun Obasanjo in his family home located in Railway Quarters in Borno state,Thursday,and recounted the family`s ordeal.

http://huhuonline.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3503:babakura-fugu-brother-in-law-of-boko-haram-leader-assassinated&catid=103:more-news
Re: Stop Press - Brother In Law Of Slain Boko Haram Leader Killed For Receiving Obj by allanohize(m): 10:52am On Sep 18, 2011
I have read so much opinions about the reasons for his death. Let me just add mine here:

He was not killed for "negotiating" on behalf of BH.

He was not killed for narrating anything at all to OBJ.

He was killed because BH wants the government to know that whoever they try to use to get through to them will be killed, simple!

I don't think this man invited OBJ to his home. It was OBJ's initiative to go there on his own, and so doing caused the death of this man.

(1) (Reply)

Bombs Explode In Maiduguri / Police Arrest The Nation’s Editors Over Obasanjo’s Petition. / Fashola Cautions Against Over-regulation Of The Distribution Of Electricity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.