Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Dino Melaye Shows Off His Rolls-Royce (Photos, Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Rolls-Royce (Photos, Video) (50904 Views)

Dino Melaye Shows Off His Bentley Mulsanne Worth $310,000 (N173,000,000) / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Senatorial Seat After His Victory (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Rolls-Royce (Photos, Video) by Sirlins(m): 10:37am On Mar 24, 2023
Omoh flaunt your blessings ....it's not easy ..........one day I will post something more than that inshallah
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Rolls-Royce (Photos, Video) by yesloaded: 10:37am On Mar 24, 2023
We've seen this car many times

Kindly show us another one please

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Rolls-Royce (Photos, Video) by Kimjongun: 10:38am On Mar 24, 2023
Dude is pained he won't be eating nigeria money for the next 8 years has he already planned

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Rolls-Royce (Photos, Video) by LilleG(m): 10:38am On Mar 24, 2023
God pls bless me to, send helpers to me here in the village
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Rolls-Royce (Photos, Video) by olamitan32(m): 10:39am On Mar 24, 2023
Atiku money is Speaking. Ride on Dino.
Guy man himself👍👍👍

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Rolls-Royce (Photos, Video) by Germanjoe(m): 10:39am On Mar 24, 2023
The person way them cheat na him dey win.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Rolls-Royce (Photos, Video) by jclassiq(m): 10:41am On Mar 24, 2023
What a vainglorious young man.

Pls, Tell me more about God and heaven's economy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Rolls-Royce (Photos, Video) by famology(m): 10:41am On Mar 24, 2023
Loser
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Rolls-Royce (Photos, Video) by highchief1: 10:42am On Mar 24, 2023
NwekeUG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEzVBqF7Qvw

Dino Melaye Shows Off His Rolls-Royce (Photos)

Nigerian politician, Dino Melaye showed off his Rolls-Royce on his Instagram page on Thursday March 23, IGBERETV reports.

He shared a video with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CqIZ0qLgSei/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
where is his wife?
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Rolls-Royce (Photos, Video) by femtex007(m): 10:42am On Mar 24, 2023
Dino don cash out
If Dino no kill atiku, nothing go kill am

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Rolls-Royce (Photos, Video) by Spicycat(f): 10:42am On Mar 24, 2023
This is childish tongue
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Rolls-Royce (Photos, Video) by emekajacobogbon(m): 10:42am On Mar 24, 2023
You lack understanding of austerity, how much do you pay your domestic staffs??
When it's comes to investing on human capital, you will prefer them suffering and smiling inorder to depend on your peanut salary.
Bunch of thieves without human sympathy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Rolls-Royce (Photos, Video) by FuckDModz: 10:42am On Mar 24, 2023
grin

What business does he own?
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Rolls-Royce (Photos, Video) by MrBroke(m): 10:43am On Mar 24, 2023
This things don't move us no more, but we ain't broke
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Rolls-Royce (Photos, Video) by highchief1: 10:44am On Mar 24, 2023
gracealonev:
Post elections.
Atiku now, counting his losses.
atiku didn’t spend money.Okowa bankrolled that election

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Rolls-Royce (Photos, Video) by Donedeal1(m): 10:44am On Mar 24, 2023
Upon that

Still wearing

Free

Aso ebi

Must have them plenty

@home,
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Rolls-Royce (Photos, Video) by superCleanworks(m): 10:44am On Mar 24, 2023
SmartPolician:
In the same Kogi, when you pass it going to Abuja, you will see the perfect definition of abject penury. We already know where some politicians are going to spend their eternity.

Imagine NEWYORK filled with Mud houses and so much poverty. You will immediately get the feeling that there is something wrong here. That is exactly how I feel when I enter Kogi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Rolls-Royce (Photos, Video) by Encyclopedia1: 10:44am On Mar 24, 2023
And Atiku still tif pass this guy. After so many years out of power, he still has this
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Rolls-Royce (Photos, Video) by Kaiser20: 10:45am On Mar 24, 2023
gracealonev:
Post elections.
Atiku now, counting his losses.
Don't be DECEIVED BOY, Nigeria politicians never count losses, the citizens are always the victims. Atiku's generations will continue feeding fat as long as the country remains corrupt
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Rolls-Royce (Photos, Video) by highchief1: 10:46am On Mar 24, 2023
Neddstark:
One of the reasons I am happy Atuku didn't win.
As for Obi, there's every reason to be happy that one no win.
exactly what I told them.I don’t like the ppl around him.same way I don’t like ppl around obi(obidients)Tinubu is the best man for the job.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Rolls-Royce (Photos, Video) by virgilprince: 10:46am On Mar 24, 2023
Uncle DINO.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Rolls-Royce (Photos, Video) by SMARTMOTORS(m): 10:48am On Mar 24, 2023
YBNL......this guy hold him Dubai Client very tight!
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Rolls-Royce (Photos, Video) by theredaddy: 10:51am On Mar 24, 2023
Boomkalakuta:
People without any know source of income become bastardly rich once they become a senator or governor.

This is what the accommodating landlord are advocating for the future

Speaking of Traceable source wealth, why do IGBOS have low numbers on forbes list.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Rolls-Royce (Photos, Video) by Gboom: 10:54am On Mar 24, 2023
What is essence of this showing off when you are not impacting your immediate environment positively?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Rolls-Royce (Photos, Video) by bong4(m): 10:54am On Mar 24, 2023
Neddstark:
One of the reasons I am happy Atuku didn't win.
As for Obi, there's every reason to be happy that one no win.

Go and verify Asiwaju's source of income, you will be sad he was announced as President-Select.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Rolls-Royce (Photos, Video) by Angelfrost(m): 10:57am On Mar 24, 2023
Election is over... Time to return to what he knows best!
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Rolls-Royce (Photos, Video) by herrostar: 10:59am On Mar 24, 2023
Real Yahoo Politicians, don't worry Youths are coming. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Rolls-Royce (Photos, Video) by FireUpNow(m): 10:59am On Mar 24, 2023
He is enjoying his cash out from campaign funds. Life is sweet
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Rolls-Royce (Photos, Video) by countryman13: 11:04am On Mar 24, 2023
Squirrel1:
and some evil citizens too
Steppig on Nigeria soil alone is evil so who's free?
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Rolls-Royce (Photos, Video) by edungene7: 11:06am On Mar 24, 2023
A known political criminal imagine the temerity he has to display stolen wealth Nigeria should no longer be referred to as a republic

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FCTA Demolishes Patience Jonathan’s House In Abuja (Photo) / Nigerian Air Force C-130H Aeromedical Evacuation (Pictures) / $50M: Mu’azu Disowns Ikoyi House, But ETCO Website Exposed Him - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.