Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,490 members, 7,816,157 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

The Benefits Of Owning A Pet - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / The Benefits Of Owning A Pet (561 Views)

We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet / What Is Your Experience Of Owning A Rottweiler / Jungle Justice On A Pet Python: Man Inspired By Pretty Mike Acquires N23k Python (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Benefits Of Owning A Pet by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:23am On Mar 24, 2023
The Benefits of Owning a Pet:

Pets can bring a lot of joy and companionship into our lives, but did you know they can also have tangible health benefits? Studies have shown that owning a pet can reduce stress, lower blood pressure, and even boost immunity.

In this blog post, you could explore the various ways in which pets can improve our physical and mental health.

Pets are more than just cute and cuddly creatures. They can also offer significant health benefits to their owners. If you're thinking of getting a pet, here are some of the ways that owning one can improve your physical and mental wellbeing.

1. Reduced stress: It's no secret that pets can be great stress relievers. Playing with a pet or simply petting them can release endorphins, which are feel-good hormones that can help lower stress levels. In fact, studies have shown that even just a few minutes of interacting with a pet can significantly reduce cortisol, the hormone associated with stress.

- [ ] To read more click on the link 👇
- [ ] https://dashpressmedia..com/2023/03/the-benefits-of-owning-pet.html

Follow for breaking news and videos.

Copyright ©️ Dash Press Media

#dashpressmedia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Benefits Of Owning A Pet by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 24, 2023
Until some women start performing exploits with them tongue
Re: The Benefits Of Owning A Pet by faceLAGOS: 7:50am On Mar 24, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
The Benefits of Owning a Pet:

Pets can bring a lot of joy and companionship into our lives, but did you know they can also have tangible health benefits? Studies have shown that owning a pet can reduce stress, lower blood pressure, and even boost immunity.

In this blog post, you could explore the various ways in which pets can improve our physical and mental health.

Pets are more than just cute and cuddly creatures. They can also offer significant health benefits to their owners. If you're thinking of getting a pet, here are some of the ways that owning one can improve your physical and mental wellbeing.

1. Reduced stress: It's no secret that pets can be great stress relievers. Playing with a pet or simply petting them can release endorphins, which are feel-good hormones that can help lower stress levels. In fact, studies have shown that even just a few minutes of interacting with a pet can significantly reduce cortisol, the hormone associated with stress.

- [ ] To read more click on the link 👇
- [ ] https://dashpressmedia..com/2023/03/the-benefits-of-owning-pet.html

#dashpressmedia

Interesting, Bimpe.

What is your favorite pet?

Mine is 🐱 & 🐠

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Benefits Of Owning A Pet by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:36am On Mar 24, 2023
Not funny

Rayban25:
Until some women start performing exploits with them tongue
Re: The Benefits Of Owning A Pet by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:36am On Mar 24, 2023
All of the animals

faceLAGOS:

Interesting, Bimpe.

What is your favorite pet?

Mine is 🐱 & 🐠
Re: The Benefits Of Owning A Pet by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:57am On Mar 24, 2023
They want everyone to be silent while they boldly do evil - Oby Ezekwesili

Those who choose silence- see no evil and speak no evil- have made their Choice.

Those like me who have said, “God forbid I be silent when those who should be accountable do evil” have also made a Choice. #ThatsAll✍🏾

#dashpressmedia

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqKfj0XtzcE/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

1 Share

Re: The Benefits Of Owning A Pet by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 24, 2023
[size=8pt][/size]
Wordsfrombimpe:

Not funny

I wasn't trying to be funny...it actually happens..so stop getting emotional..unless theres something you're not telling us
Re: The Benefits Of Owning A Pet by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:09am On Mar 24, 2023
Emotional ke

You just thrash women down and it’s wrong

Rayban25:
[size=8pt][/size]

I wasn't trying to be funny...it actually happens..so stop getting emotional
Re: The Benefits Of Owning A Pet by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 24, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Emotional ke

You just thrash women down and it’s wrong

You are getting emotional over a fact that some of them engage in bestiality abi is that some new news?..it actually happens...and I said some women I didnt say all
Re: The Benefits Of Owning A Pet by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:28am On Mar 24, 2023
No one is getting emotional while don't you mention your gender

Rayban25:

You are getting emotional over a fact that some of them engage in bestiality abi is that some new news?..it actually happens...and I said some women I didnt say all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Benefits Of Owning A Pet by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 24, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:

No one is getting emotional while don't you mention your gender

If you said that most Nigerian guys are Yahoo boys I wouldn't get defensive because I know it's TRUE...so again stop getting emotional
Re: The Benefits Of Owning A Pet by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:46am On Mar 24, 2023
There is no emotion

Stop generalization

Because obviously that's what you imply

quote author=Rayban25 post=122021492]

If you said that most Nigerian guys are Yahoo boys I wouldn't get defensive because I know it's TRUE...so again stop getting emotional[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Benefits Of Owning A Pet by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 24, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
There is no emotion

Stop generalization

Because obviously that's what you imply

quote author=Rayban25 post=122021492]

If you said that most Nigerian guys are Yahoo boys I wouldn't get defensive because I know it's TRUE...so again stop getting emotional

Generalization dosent have to be a 100% before it is true...if I say most of Nigerian guys are into Yahoo I am correct for saying that...if the statistics of people doing something is more than 50% then it can be generalized...is it all boys that are involved in Yahoo? No..but most of them are
Re: The Benefits Of Owning A Pet by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:52am On Mar 24, 2023
Are you doing yahoo ray ban

Rayban25:

Generalization dosent have to be a 100% before it is true...if I say most of Nigerian guys are into Yahoo I am correct for saying that...if the statistics of people doing something is more than 50% then it can be generalized...is it all boys that are involved in Yahoo? No..but most of them are

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Benefits Of Owning A Pet by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 24, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Are you doing yahoo ray ban

Your shaming tactics are very weak..try harder

And stop getting emotional over things that are supposed to be common logic...it well help in your brand
Re: The Benefits Of Owning A Pet by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:15am On Mar 24, 2023
Obviously you are a yahoo boy

For you to mention them na Wetin you Dey do

No change topic

Rayban25:

Your shaming tactics are very weak..try harder

And stop getting emotional over things that are supposed to be common logic...it well help in your brand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Benefits Of Owning A Pet by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 24, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Obviously you are a yahoo boy

For you to mention them na Wetin you Dey do

No change topic

And stop bleeping dogs tongue no wonder you were getting emotional
Re: The Benefits Of Owning A Pet by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:25am On Mar 24, 2023
Person post content

How e Dey relate

Rayban25:

And stop bleeping dogs tongue no wonder you were getting emotional

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Benefits Of Owning A Pet by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 24, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Person post content

How e Dey relate

You posted content relating to animals because you know what you're involved in tongue

Hmm bimpeeee...I now understand why you were so triggered tongue...

Anyway I hope you learnt something new about genralisations...stay tuned for more classes
Re: The Benefits Of Owning A Pet by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:31am On Mar 24, 2023
See mortugi

Lmao

Rayban25:

You posted content relating to animals because you know what you're involved in tongue

Hmm bimpeeee...I now understand why you were so triggered tongue...

Anyway I hope you learnt something new about genralisations...stay tuned for more classes
Re: The Benefits Of Owning A Pet by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 24, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:

See mortugi

Lmao

cool

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Food Alergies In Dogs / Food For 8wks Old Puppy / Advice On Breeding Dogs In Portharcourt Needed...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.