Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Tinubu’s Victory: ‘mahmood Yakubu Is The Worst INEC Chairman’ – Dele Momodu Blow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Victory: ‘mahmood Yakubu Is The Worst INEC Chairman’ – Dele Momodu Blow (477 Views)

INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu, Is Determined To Rig This Election - Dino Melaye / Maurice Iwu Vs Mahmood Yakubu: Who Is The Worst INEC Chairman In Nigeria? / INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Wearing An APC Campaign Cap With Broom Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu’s Victory: ‘mahmood Yakubu Is The Worst INEC Chairman’ – Dele Momodu Blow by eyesoflagos: 7:46am On Mar 24, 2023
Tinubu’s Victory: ‘Mahmood Yakubu Is The Worst INEC Chairman’ – Dele Momodu Blows Hot

Dele Momodu, Director of Strategic Communications for the Peoples Democratic Party Presidential Campaign Council (PDP PCC), has declared Mahmood Yakubu, the chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), to be the worst since 1979.

Makesense media reports that the veteran journalist made this known in a post shared on his social media page while expressing displeasure over the outcome of the 2023 election.

According to Dele, the number of resources spent on the country’s election should come with near-perfect guarantees.

The PDP chieftain went on to say that when there are flaws in election records, the INEC Chairman and his team should be heavily sanctioned.

In his word;

THE AMOUNT OF RESOURCES THAT GO INTO NIGERIAN ELECTIONS SHOULD ORDINARILY COME WITH GUARANTEES OF NEAR PERFECTION AND WHERE IT FAILS THE INEC CHAIRMAN AND HIS TEAM SHOULD BE HEAVILY SANCTIONED… I MAKE BOLD TO SAY PROF YAKUBU IS THE WORST I HAVE SEEN SINCE I STARTED VOTING IN 1979… SO SAD AND UNFORTUNATE.

I Can’t Speak On Tinubu’s Mental Capacity

Meanwhile, Dele Momodu has stated that he is not qualified to speak on the mental capacity of the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Momodu stated on Arise Television’s Morning Show on Friday that he is not a medical doctor or a psychiatrist who can diagnose the former Governor of Lagos State’s mental capacity.

The PDP chieftain went on to say that Nigerians should decide whether Tinubu is physically and mentally fit to lead the country.

https://makesensepromotions.com/tinubus-victory-mahmood-yakubu-is-the-worst-inec-chairman-dele-momodu-blows-hot/

cc: mynd44, seun , lalasticalala

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Victory: ‘mahmood Yakubu Is The Worst INEC Chairman’ – Dele Momodu Blow by buharitill2023: 7:48am On Mar 24, 2023
Shame on you,
You're mentally ill
Re: Tinubu’s Victory: ‘mahmood Yakubu Is The Worst INEC Chairman’ – Dele Momodu Blow by AustineE1: 8:12am On Mar 24, 2023
The worst INEC chairman in the history of Nigeria,history will remember him for the wrong reasons,he sold the people's mandate for a pot of porridge.
The heart of the masses bleed!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Victory: ‘mahmood Yakubu Is The Worst INEC Chairman’ – Dele Momodu Blow by fluxicon: 8:14am On Mar 24, 2023
He's a very horrible human being. Anything that happens in this country as a result of the aftermath of this election, he should be held responsible.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Victory: ‘mahmood Yakubu Is The Worst INEC Chairman’ – Dele Momodu Blow by highchief1: 8:19am On Mar 24, 2023
eyesoflagos:
Tinubu’s Victory: ‘Mahmood Yakubu Is The Worst INEC Chairman’ – Dele Momodu Blows Hot

Dele Momodu, Director of Strategic Communications for the Peoples Democratic Party Presidential Campaign Council (PDP PCC), has declared Mahmood Yakubu, the chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), to be the worst since 1979.

Makesense media reports that the veteran journalist made this known in a post shared on his social media page while expressing displeasure over the outcome of the 2023 election.

According to Dele, the number of resources spent on the country’s election should come with near-perfect guarantees.

The PDP chieftain went on to say that when there are flaws in election records, the INEC Chairman and his team should be heavily sanctioned.

In his word;

THE AMOUNT OF RESOURCES THAT GO INTO NIGERIAN ELECTIONS SHOULD ORDINARILY COME WITH GUARANTEES OF NEAR PERFECTION AND WHERE IT FAILS THE INEC CHAIRMAN AND HIS TEAM SHOULD BE HEAVILY SANCTIONED… I MAKE BOLD TO SAY PROF YAKUBU IS THE WORST I HAVE SEEN SINCE I STARTED VOTING IN 1979… SO SAD AND UNFORTUNATE.

I Can’t Speak On Tinubu’s Mental Capacity

Meanwhile, Dele Momodu has stated that he is not qualified to speak on the mental capacity of the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Momodu stated on Arise Television’s Morning Show on Friday that he is not a medical doctor or a psychiatrist who can diagnose the former Governor of Lagos State’s mental capacity.

The PDP chieftain went on to say that Nigerians should decide whether Tinubu is physically and mentally fit to lead the country.

https://makesensepromotions.com/tinubus-victory-mahmood-yakubu-is-the-worst-inec-chairman-dele-momodu-blows-hot/

cc: mynd44, seun , lalasticalala
overfed hippo if he had declared atiku he would have been the best inec chairman.Their own is to open their smelling mouth.Dele couldn’t win his unit for atiku.These are the ppl atiku was mingling with.Failures

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Victory: ‘mahmood Yakubu Is The Worst INEC Chairman’ – Dele Momodu Blow by highchief1: 8:21am On Mar 24, 2023
fluxicon:
He's a very horrible human being. Anything that happens in this country as a result of the aftermath of this election, he should be held responsible.
nthg will happen,if u try anything we will fish u out and smoke u like a weed.Once una no win na problem.fooooools

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Victory: ‘mahmood Yakubu Is The Worst INEC Chairman’ – Dele Momodu Blow by Lanretoye(m): 8:30am On Mar 24, 2023
Those who threatened to leave the country if tinubu is declared as president,how market?.
I don’t know the kind of thinking that makes one who came third in an election feel he would be declared as president,what will happen to the person that came second.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Victory: ‘mahmood Yakubu Is The Worst INEC Chairman’ – Dele Momodu Blow by GhaliNaaba(m): 8:32am On Mar 24, 2023
Failure and Wailing wailers.
I remember I worse man call Ewu wiruwuru as Inec Chairman back then.
Mahmood and Jega remain the best.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Victory: ‘mahmood Yakubu Is The Worst INEC Chairman’ – Dele Momodu Blow by Kayode1979: 8:35am On Mar 24, 2023
DELE I S A DIRTY PIG THAT HAS LOST HIS INTEGRITY VERY LONG TIME AGO

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Leadership Tussle Rocks Osun Assembly As Members-elect Drag Speaker To Court / Festus Keyamo Caught In US Home Purchase Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.