Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

How Can One Overcome The Shock Of The Death Of Ones Mum As An Only Child Of 25 Years? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can One Overcome The Shock Of The Death Of Ones Mum As An Only Child Of 25 Years? (825 Views)

PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream / How Can One Overcome Language Barrier In Marriage? / How to overcome pain of death of a parent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can One Overcome The Shock Of The Death Of Ones Mum As An Only Child Of 25 Years? by akanbiaa(m): 12:32pm On Sep 18, 2011
The day my mum died my whole world seem to come crashing i am not myself ever since because it was just too much for me to handle but i have put all my faith to God who i believe loves her more than we do.my question is what are the things one should indulge in to take away the shock before it affects one negatively healthwise.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Refuse Chemotheraphy,choosing The Life Of Her Unborn Child Over Hers. / / I Am So Sad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.