Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Each Argentina Player Got Own Replica World Cup - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Each Argentina Player Got Own Replica World Cup (46575 Views)

Player Got Two Red Cards In A Game in Spain / Ibrahimovic Snubbed Pitch Invaders, Opposition Player, Got People Talking / Player Got 5gb Worth Of Data For Being Man Of The Match In South Africa.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Each Argentina Player Got Own Replica World Cup by Dchampion65: 1:24pm On Mar 24, 2023
WiszyFraud:
Lool

This is now getting out of hand.

They keep parading this world cup like they’re the first country to win it.

We didn’t see this unnecessary show offs when France won it beating even more stronger opponents.

It is memoirs everyone that were involved will like to keep for life.

Can you blame them?

1 Like

Re: Each Argentina Player Got Own Replica World Cup by Jelique: 1:28pm On Mar 24, 2023
WiszyFraud:
Lool

We didn’t see this unnecessary show offs when France won it beating even more stronger opponents.

undecidedLolz,and they beat the france that defeated the strongest opponents,so allow them celebrate their victory

Re: Each Argentina Player Got Own Replica World Cup by Veezy4u(m): 1:33pm On Mar 24, 2023
Quest7777:
I see Cr7 & Portugal winning the WC in 2026. cool
that's if Nigeria doesn't knock them out in group stage grin

1 Like

Re: Each Argentina Player Got Own Replica World Cup by Dickcap: 1:35pm On Mar 24, 2023
Alexas58:
Made football look so easy
Very talented player
It’s obvious that’s he’s the best

You have to choose another word to describe the real GOAT (Ronaldo)
Re: Each Argentina Player Got Own Replica World Cup by mariahAngel(f): 1:38pm On Mar 24, 2023
FiremanX:
See this mumu? losernaldo fan. 😡

Seun, let us endeavor to clean up this forum.
There are so many d**s with numerous troll accounts on the loose here.

Cc: Nlfpmod
Oam4J
Justwise
Mukina2

Rule 2
Re: Each Argentina Player Got Own Replica World Cup by stillme231: 1:41pm On Mar 24, 2023
Benrosaria:

oh that's fine. so in essence what's the reason for a production of replicas
so they can keep it in their award galleria, it will show they won the world cup..
Re: Each Argentina Player Got Own Replica World Cup by Sirmuel1(m): 2:00pm On Mar 24, 2023
WiszyFraud:
Lool

undecided

We love your tears grin
Re: Each Argentina Player Got Own Replica World Cup by Numerouno94(m): 2:07pm On Mar 24, 2023
Fira09:
It can never be pendu, cheers🥂🍻 🍾🍷 to the only GOAT of football!

Pendu fit enter depression mode if him watch the ceremony yesterday. It was mad.gringrin
Re: Each Argentina Player Got Own Replica World Cup by Numerouno94(m): 2:11pm On Mar 24, 2023
Emola12:
Nawa ooo cup wey germany and Brazil dey collect like pension nain dis people turn to their gods like dis ooo waha wahala wahala wahala wahala!!!

If he pain u go collect ur own.
Re: Each Argentina Player Got Own Replica World Cup by CartelKenneth: 2:13pm On Mar 24, 2023
Useless racist Argentina mtcheww
See how them Dey parade this stupid thing anyhow
Re: Each Argentina Player Got Own Replica World Cup by CartelKenneth: 2:17pm On Mar 24, 2023
Landowner101:

But they won france

It was staged
If you were not blind you can easily see how France was missing all their pks on purpose
Re: Each Argentina Player Got Own Replica World Cup by CartelKenneth: 2:17pm On Mar 24, 2023
Okiton:
grin
Nigeria when shall we?

Never

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Each Argentina Player Got Own Replica World Cup by SegunBABA007(m): 2:20pm On Mar 24, 2023
BESTScientist1:

hi

Yes brother
Re: Each Argentina Player Got Own Replica World Cup by Kayyus09(m): 2:27pm On Mar 24, 2023
I need patronage
Re: Each Argentina Player Got Own Replica World Cup by AImiron: 2:52pm On Mar 24, 2023
mariahAngel:

Cc: Nlfpmod
Oam4J
Justwise
Mukina2

Rule 2
pls. ..

1 Like

Re: Each Argentina Player Got Own Replica World Cup by juman(m): 2:57pm On Mar 24, 2023
World champion.

2 Likes

Re: Each Argentina Player Got Own Replica World Cup by year2013: 3:04pm On Mar 24, 2023
Okiton:
grin
Nigeria when shall we?

When the stolen mandate is returned by Aghado drugg master

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Each Argentina Player Got Own Replica World Cup by Okiton: 3:13pm On Mar 24, 2023
Re: Each Argentina Player Got Own Replica World Cup by FiremanX: 3:42pm On Mar 24, 2023
mariahAngel:

Cc: Nlfp.mod
Oa.m4J
Just.wise
Mu.kina2

Rule 2
Say any nonsense about my idol again and you will be dealt with accordingly. 😡

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Each Argentina Player Got Own Replica World Cup by FiremanX: 3:44pm On Mar 24, 2023
AImiron:
pls. ..
Why u dey beg the f**lish girl? she deserves the insults she got, next time she won't say any trash to our idol. 😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Each Argentina Player Got Own Replica World Cup by geoworldedu: 3:46pm On Mar 24, 2023
WiszyFraud:
Lool

undecided

France beat more stronger opponents buy Argentina beat France who beat a more stronger opponent. That's why it calls for everlasting celebration.
Re: Each Argentina Player Got Own Replica World Cup by kelspinall(m): 3:46pm On Mar 24, 2023
Messi Messi
Re: Each Argentina Player Got Own Replica World Cup by mariahAngel(f): 3:55pm On Mar 24, 2023
FiremanX:
Say any nonsense about my idol again and you will be dealt with accordingly. 😡

Shut up, you demon possessed troll!

Oh! So, because I managed to mention those incompetent mods, you think I cannot defend myself? Oh please! 🙄

You think I don't know some of your other accounts that you use to troll?
You've rendered yourself so useless, you allowed yourself to be possessed and used by demons, so that you cannot help but troll.
You even created different accounts, to troll certain people with. So shameless!

Keep trolling, you hear? By the time the devil is done using you, you will be left like an orange sucked dry, with all its valuable seeds spat out!

Now, if you know what is good for your destiny, avoid me because I am a burning furnace!
I burn demons like you without mercy!
Re: Each Argentina Player Got Own Replica World Cup by AImiron: 3:58pm On Mar 24, 2023
FiremanX:
Why u dey beg the f**lish girl? she deserves the insults she got, next time she won't say any trash to our idol. 😂
beg bawo, you no see my meme.. "pls cry" werin Pendu fans gain if Dem no cry
Re: Each Argentina Player Got Own Replica World Cup by Trexxy999: 4:27pm On Mar 24, 2023
This Messi and Ronaldo journey just teach me lesson say hardwork na scam, normally it pays to work hard but guy just take a look at Messi, He gets it all with less work..
Omo me I no go do hardwork again oooooo I swear
Re: Each Argentina Player Got Own Replica World Cup by FiremanX: 4:44pm On Mar 24, 2023
mariahAngel:

Shut up, you demon possessed troll!

Oh! So, because I managed to mention those incompetent mods, you think I cannot defend myself? Oh please! 🙄

You think I don't know some of your other accounts that you use to troll?
You've rendered yourself so useless, you allowed yourself to be possessed and used by demons, so that you cannot help but troll.
You even created different accounts, to troll certain people with. So shameless!

Keep trolling, you hear? By the time the devil is done using you, you will be left like an orange sucked dry, with all its valuable seeds spat out!

Now, if you know what is good for your destiny, avoid me because I am a burning furnace!
I burn demons like you without mercy!
f**lish goat, why then were you running to the mods? And sorry I didn't bother reading the garbage u typed, u can shove that into ur extra wide vagina for all I care. M*m* 😂😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Each Argentina Player Got Own Replica World Cup by FiremanX: 4:52pm On Mar 24, 2023
AImiron:
beg bawo, you no see my meme.. "pls cry" werin Pendu fans gain if Dem no cry
Comrade no mind those lowlife b*stards, Messi world cup trophy still dey pepper dem for body, awon oloshis, oloriburukus! 😂

2 Likes

Re: Each Argentina Player Got Own Replica World Cup by AImiron: 5:17pm On Mar 24, 2023
FiremanX:
Comrade no mind those lowlife b*stards, Messi world cup trophy still dey pepper dem for body, awon oloshis, oloriburukus! 😂
don't mind retaaaaaard, dem go hear am everyday.

1 Like

Re: Each Argentina Player Got Own Replica World Cup by FiremanX: 5:21pm On Mar 24, 2023
AImiron:
don't mind retaaaaaard, dem go hear am everyday.
I done even tire for their F**lishness, how person go just f**lish like this self? especially that Kingfool guy, I go show that f**l real madness for this forum. 😂

1 Like

Re: Each Argentina Player Got Own Replica World Cup by AImiron: 5:27pm On Mar 24, 2023
FiremanX:
I done even tire for their F**lishness, how person go just f**lish like this self? especially that Kingfool guy, I go show that f**l real madness for this forum. 😂
They are all deranged, just curse em and move don't engage em.
Re: Each Argentina Player Got Own Replica World Cup by FiremanX: 5:31pm On Mar 24, 2023
AImiron:
They are all deranged, just curse em and move don't engage em.
I hear u comrade but sometimes u hv to put those morons in their rightful place...

1 Like

Re: Each Argentina Player Got Own Replica World Cup by AImiron: 5:38pm On Mar 24, 2023
FiremanX:
I hear u comrade but sometimes u hv to put those morons in their rightful place...
Ride on comrade.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wilson Oruma Loses N1.2 Billion To A Pastor & Fake Oil Business / Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name / Amaju Pinnick's NYSC Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.