Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Each Argentina Player Got Own Replica World Cup - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Each Argentina Player Got Own Replica World Cup (46568 Views)

Player Got Two Red Cards In A Game in Spain / Ibrahimovic Snubbed Pitch Invaders, Opposition Player, Got People Talking / Player Got 5gb Worth Of Data For Being Man Of The Match In South Africa.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Each Argentina Player Got Own Replica World Cup by LilVast1(m): 6:14pm On Mar 24, 2023
DonNeon:

Take away the penalties and they'll still be champions
Taking away the penalty against Croatia would have taken you out of the competition πŸ˜‚
Re: Each Argentina Player Got Own Replica World Cup by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 24, 2023
We don hear. Next!
Re: Each Argentina Player Got Own Replica World Cup by BennyDGreat: 6:45pm On Mar 24, 2023
Deejaygold:
grin

What happened here?
Re: Each Argentina Player Got Own Replica World Cup by Blake755: 7:12pm On Mar 24, 2023
SegunBABA007:
This is incredible

Are you searching for a direct supplier in china ? Hit me up
Am interested sir
Re: Each Argentina Player Got Own Replica World Cup by mariahAngel(f): 7:14pm On Mar 24, 2023
Fira09:

And you adding the censored word is what?

Ain't you part of the of the assassinators trying to ruin Seun forum?

You mean an assassin like you that tried to ruin Seun's forum the other day, by attacking those people who did nothing to you?
Re: Each Argentina Player Got Own Replica World Cup by Fira09(m): 7:18pm On Mar 24, 2023
mariahAngel:

You mean an assassin like you that tried to ruin Seun's forum the other day, by attacking those people who did nothing to you?
You can't take what you intentionally posted.

BTW, assassin, which people did I attacked that did nothing to me?

Any proof or evidence?
Re: Each Argentina Player Got Own Replica World Cup by DonNeon: 7:28pm On Mar 24, 2023
LilVast1:

Taking away the penalty against Croatia would have taken you out of the competition πŸ˜‚

Argentina won Croatia 3 goals to nil...... what are you saying
Re: Each Argentina Player Got Own Replica World Cup by mariahAngel(f): 8:00pm On Mar 24, 2023
Fira09:

You can't take what you intentionally posted.

BTW, assassin, which people did I attacked that did nothing to me?

Any proof or evidence?

I stand by what I post!

You know the problem with cowards and bullies like you on this forum? It's that when you clearly see your fellow bullies attacking first, you turn blind, then like the cowards that you are, you come for the females - "the easy target"!

Don't ask me proof of what you very well know.
It'll be best you avoid me.
Re: Each Argentina Player Got Own Replica World Cup by PreshmilliPm(m): 8:08pm On Mar 24, 2023
Okiton:
grin
Nigeria when shall we?
Re: Each Argentina Player Got Own Replica World Cup by Fira09(m): 8:14pm On Mar 24, 2023
mariahAngel:

I stand by what I post!

You know the problem with cowards and bullies like you on this forum? It's that when you clearly see your fellow bullies attacking first, you turn blind, then like the cowards that you are, you come for the females- "the easy target"!

Don't ask me proof of what you very well know
It'll be best you avoid me.
Nonsense!

So asking you a question which you obviously knew you were wrong; you tagged it as me 'bullying', you even called me a coward. You are just clueless without any relevant points to conjoin.

You are very deluded, yea I said it.

Nonetheless, if it's about the perse and mag controversial banters, you are heedless accusing me falsely, Since you out of work; then you can go dig up their post on their profile to know where our disagreement of discourse erupted from.

Now GTF.
Re: Each Argentina Player Got Own Replica World Cup by LilVast1(m): 9:33pm On Mar 24, 2023
DonNeon:

Argentina won Croatia 3 goals to nil...... what are you saying
That penalty would change that match
Re: Each Argentina Player Got Own Replica World Cup by Neitan(m): 6:03am On Mar 25, 2023
Re: Each Argentina Player Got Own Replica World Cup by Deejaygold(m): 7:21am On Mar 25, 2023
BennyDGreat:

What happened here?

Nothing πŸ˜›
Re: Each Argentina Player Got Own Replica World Cup by ChristianMuslim: 7:39am On Mar 25, 2023
They should make one for Peter Obi too.. Because Tinubu will never photocopy the certificate of return and give to him..
Re: Each Argentina Player Got Own Replica World Cup by DiamondNimi(m): 10:40am On Mar 25, 2023
SegunBABA007:
This is incredible

Are you searching for a direct supplier in china ? Hit me up

Do u deal with clothes
Kindly mgs me on diamondseed9@gmail.com
Re: Each Argentina Player Got Own Replica World Cup by Wildkat02: 2:06pm On Mar 25, 2023
Fira09:
It can never be pendu, cheersπŸ₯‚πŸ» 🍾🍷 to the only GOAT of football!

Every player there was worked for that trophy. This has nothing to do with Pessi

Oya make una call FIFA to rig UEFA trophy for him too naa πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Re: Each Argentina Player Got Own Replica World Cup by Benrosaria(m): 8:28pm On Mar 25, 2023
stillme231:
so they can keep it in their award galleria, it will show they won the world cup..
thanks for the heads up sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaju Pinnick's NYSC Throwback Photo / Samuel Eto’o Shares Photo With Wife / Penalty Stats for Messi and Ronaldo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.