Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,261 members, 7,822,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Treason: FFK Deletes His Inciting Twitter Post After Facing Backlash - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Treason: FFK Deletes His Inciting Twitter Post After Facing Backlash (3019 Views)

"The Audacity": Army Deletes Cryptic Post After Killing Of Soldiers In Delta / Peter Obi Posts Wrong Picture As Prof Saheed Aderinto, Deletes His Tweet / Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Treason: FFK Deletes His Inciting Twitter Post After Facing Backlash by Gucciblog: 10:40am On Mar 24, 2023
FFK tweeted this last night and deleted it. Woofwoof๐Ÿถ Whose brain is he threatening to annul: the Judiciary, Bubu or PO? DSS, hope you're watching!

Also notable for me was him saying that they'll go back to the gutters (trenches). My question is, did they ever leave?

THRASH!

5 Likes

Re: Treason: FFK Deletes His Inciting Twitter Post After Facing Backlash by AdaojoTheUrchin: 10:41am On Mar 24, 2023
Wetin him dey fear? grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Treason: FFK Deletes His Inciting Twitter Post After Facing Backlash by Massiveglory: 10:41am On Mar 24, 2023
Ffk is one of the captains of noise making and chest beaters association.
Tinubu did not win election. He will not be sworn in. He will not be president of Nigeria.
Nothing will happen.

The highest ffk and his likes will do is to begin to shout oduduwa nation.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treason: FFK Deletes His Inciting Twitter Post After Facing Backlash by Mindlog: 10:43am On Mar 24, 2023
Fear Fear-Kayode ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treason: FFK Deletes His Inciting Twitter Post After Facing Backlash by Racoon(m): 10:44am On Mar 24, 2023
We call on Nigerian authorities to hold accountable and bring to justice any individuals found to have ordered or carried out efforts to intimidate voters and suppress voting during the election process.ย 

The United States likewise will consider all available actions, including additional visa restrictions, on individuals believed to be responsible for, or complicit in, undermining the democratic process in Nigeria.

Pls can @USinNigeria keep a leash on this bigot? These are the type of people Festus Keyamo should be calling for the DSS to arrest and not Peter Obi.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treason: FFK Deletes His Inciting Twitter Post After Facing Backlash by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:45am On Mar 24, 2023
FFK. Brain anuled psycho individual good for a psychiatric rehabilitation. 2023 Election has exposed a lot of things aswear down.

For now, God bless Obi for giving all these criminal structures and elements the real hit they deserve.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Treason: FFK Deletes His Inciting Twitter Post After Facing Backlash by Gucciblog: 10:45am On Mar 24, 2023
nlfpmod

2 Likes

Re: Treason: FFK Deletes His Inciting Twitter Post After Facing Backlash by magoo10(m): 10:52am On Mar 24, 2023
Coward
Anywhere belle face

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Treason: FFK Deletes His Inciting Twitter Post After Facing Backlash by Millimann: 10:52am On Mar 24, 2023
That is how they will delete more tweets when the stolen mandate is returned.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treason: FFK Deletes His Inciting Twitter Post After Facing Backlash by Fahdiga(m): 10:54am On Mar 24, 2023
I don't know between FFK and Reno Omokri aka Wendell Simlin who's dumber than the other.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treason: FFK Deletes His Inciting Twitter Post After Facing Backlash by kellyjc(m): 11:14am On Mar 24, 2023
grin
Re: Treason: FFK Deletes His Inciting Twitter Post After Facing Backlash by PandoraObi: 11:20am On Mar 24, 2023
Well he said it, the purpose of it has been achieved
Re: Treason: FFK Deletes His Inciting Twitter Post After Facing Backlash by ThugCheetah(m): 11:24am On Mar 24, 2023
Omo this Obi's petition really caught them off guard I swear grin
Obi just dribbled all the players including his own teammates and the audience.. what a smart man

9 Likes

Re: Treason: FFK Deletes His Inciting Twitter Post After Facing Backlash by MountHoreb: 11:24am On Mar 24, 2023
PandoraObi:

That's the hallmark of chest beaters.
Re: Treason: FFK Deletes His Inciting Twitter Post After Facing Backlash by Zupay: 11:26am On Mar 24, 2023
PandoraObi:

Why e con delete am if e be man?๐Ÿ˜†

Same FFK that his previous interviews on Tinubu's drug past and inordinate ambitions are still live on cyberspace. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

3 Likes

Re: Treason: FFK Deletes His Inciting Twitter Post After Facing Backlash by IgOga(m): 11:27am On Mar 24, 2023
This FFK will soon be reinvited by DSS.....he too talk....FFK, Dino and Kenneth na same whatsapp group dem dey
Re: Treason: FFK Deletes His Inciting Twitter Post After Facing Backlash by XY23: 11:35am On Mar 24, 2023
Gucciblog:
FFK tweeted this last night and deleted it. Woofwoof๐Ÿถ Whose brain is he threatening to annul: the Judiciary, Bubu or PO? DSS, hope you're watching!

Also notable for me was him saying that they'll go back to the gutters (trenches). My question is, did they ever leave?

THRASH!

Lol. I know they themselves (BATists) will light the match that will set Nigeria ablaze. They are in power, yet chose the worst of candidates and divisive campaign strategy. They were declared winners yet still running amok on social media. All because of the ambition of one man. We are at the precipice as a nation.

4 Likes

Re: Treason: FFK Deletes His Inciting Twitter Post After Facing Backlash by doublewisdom: 11:37am On Mar 24, 2023
Typical of cowards. grin grin.

5 Likes

Re: Treason: FFK Deletes His Inciting Twitter Post After Facing Backlash by Masterclass32: 11:41am On Mar 24, 2023
Cornfused cornmen.

6 Likes

Re: Treason: FFK Deletes His Inciting Twitter Post After Facing Backlash by nastyesco(m): 11:42am On Mar 24, 2023
FFK the conqueror of Igbo women grin
Re: Treason: FFK Deletes His Inciting Twitter Post After Facing Backlash by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 11:54am On Mar 24, 2023
PandoraObi:

Who achieve am?
Re: Treason: FFK Deletes His Inciting Twitter Post After Facing Backlash by Chinjo2: 11:55am On Mar 24, 2023
Who takes Femi Fani Kayode seriously. A man who is always being beaten up by his wife is coming out to threaten real men.

4 Likes

Re: Treason: FFK Deletes His Inciting Twitter Post After Facing Backlash by MMWandali: 12:14pm On Mar 24, 2023
Foolish Federal Kola nut seeker

3 Likes

Re: Treason: FFK Deletes His Inciting Twitter Post After Facing Backlash by SmartPolician: 12:18pm On Mar 24, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
Wetin him dey fear? grin

DSS invitation....๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚

4 Likes

Re: Treason: FFK Deletes His Inciting Twitter Post After Facing Backlash by Oskiki: 12:22pm On Mar 24, 2023
ThugCheetah:
Obi just dribbled all the players including his own teammates and the audience.. what a smart man
LOLZ

1 Like

Re: Treason: FFK Deletes His Inciting Twitter Post After Facing Backlash by Oskiki: 12:22pm On Mar 24, 2023
ThugCheetah:
LOLZ
grin

1 Like

Re: Treason: FFK Deletes His Inciting Twitter Post After Facing Backlash by kozmokaz(m): 12:23pm On Mar 24, 2023
ThugCheetah:

Omo dribnle me join

I no go lie
Re: Treason: FFK Deletes His Inciting Twitter Post After Facing Backlash by MasterJayJay: 12:24pm On Mar 24, 2023
FF Kolanut.

His brain has been annulled. That's why he foolishly deleted the tweet like a coward.

Fool Stop!

3 Likes

Re: Treason: FFK Deletes His Inciting Twitter Post After Facing Backlash by BaddestQueen(f): 12:36pm On Mar 24, 2023
rice and chicken talking

1 Like

Re: Treason: FFK Deletes His Inciting Twitter Post After Facing Backlash by seborrhic: 12:45pm On Mar 24, 2023
XY23:

Lol. I know they themselves (BATists) will light the match that will set Nigeria ablaze. They are in power, yet chose the worst of candidates and divisive campaign strategy. They were declared winners yet still running amok on social media. All because of the ambition of one man. We are at the precipice as a nation.
Unless there is a magical solution that causes appeasement that would be acceptable to the 2 contending litigants if Tinubu prevails at the SC (which I think he would)I sense a situation where his presidential reign would be turbulent, acrimonious and divisive.
I hate to believe that a president can be more divisive than Buhari who I think was the epitome of national divisiveness,but if Tinubu does not pull out a near magical feat that satisfies majority of the opposition,this maybe the case.
The likes of ffk and Keyamo are even coalescing the online opposition voices,even to extreme positions.
Just like FFK rightly pointed out,the warriors may be building trenches and they finish and get dug in those trenches,they maybe difficult not only to dislodge but appease.
Re: Treason: FFK Deletes His Inciting Twitter Post After Facing Backlash by ruffhandu: 12:52pm On Mar 24, 2023
This is the same man crying at DSS office some 2 months ago. FFK's only means of livelihood is seriously under threat.

1 Like

Re: Treason: FFK Deletes His Inciting Twitter Post After Facing Backlash by Tinubuwillnotru: 1:31pm On Mar 24, 2023
Wait o..are these guys are thinking they would be safe when the drum of war they are beating starts? No one of Dem would be spared..we are Killin them all.. taking revenge for the thousands of people they have killed with thier bad governance

(1) (2) (Reply)

Coronation King Charles Was A Mixture Of Christianity And Traditions(photo) / Criticise Yar'adua Here / Generator Fumes Kill 17 At Nigeria Prayer Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.