Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,685 members, 7,823,931 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

David Hundeyin Reacts To Claim That CJN Disguised In A Wheelchair - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin Reacts To Claim That CJN Disguised In A Wheelchair (55539 Views)

Bayo Ononuga Finally Agrees That Tinubu Is A Drug Dealer β€”David Hundeyin Reacts / Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair / Dolapo Osinbajo Gifts A Crippled Man A Wheelchair At #WalkForBuhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin Reacts To Claim That CJN Disguised In A Wheelchair by jaymichael(m): 2:58pm On Mar 24, 2023
The most dimwitted retards of the society just gathered together and brand themselves Obidients.

5 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Reacts To Claim That CJN Disguised In A Wheelchair by KINGS100(m): 3:03pm On Mar 24, 2023
The funny thing about it is, they want you to think that they are perfect. The call Obedients Zombidiots or Ipob terrorist but when you insult them, they say you are insulting and disrespectful.

MasterJayJay:

We know those who believe Obasanjo is not Yoruba. Those who can deny their own blood, what else can't they deny?

Sahara reporters owned by Sowore, Gazette owned by Samuel Ogundipe.

Re: David Hundeyin Reacts To Claim That CJN Disguised In A Wheelchair by Georgejeez: 3:03pm On Mar 24, 2023
Fahdiga:
At the end you said nothing.
He said something , just that you are too daft to comprehend .
It's not surprising though , all Obidients are quite daft ..

5 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Reacts To Claim That CJN Disguised In A Wheelchair by Bhol28: 3:05pm On Mar 24, 2023
Only Those who believed PMB was a certain man cloned to be PMB will believe such news before.That is why they are what they are, 'ZOMBIES

5 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Reacts To Claim That CJN Disguised In A Wheelchair by Electorate: 3:07pm On Mar 24, 2023
trutharena:
This foolish Hundeyin himself is the carrier of fake news and most of the Obiidiots learn it from him.

So why is he trying to correct them now?

I’m sure this fake news of him disguising tomeet Tinubu will make the CJN scared of Obiidiots and suddenly rule in favor of the Peter Obi.

Did your parents raise you up to be insulting people you don't even know or you just decided to be unfortunate?
Re: David Hundeyin Reacts To Claim That CJN Disguised In A Wheelchair by Fahdiga(m): 3:07pm On Mar 24, 2023
Georgejeez:

He said something , just that you are too daft to comprehend .
It's not surprising though , all Obidients are quite daft ..
Stale.
Re: David Hundeyin Reacts To Claim That CJN Disguised In A Wheelchair by NaijaOlosho(f): 3:07pm On Mar 24, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Abeg how will a right thinking person believe that nonsense in the first place? πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€£
Maybe you are not okay in the head. Why does the CJN need to stress himself that much when he can easily talk over a phone. Plus, some wailers said Tinubu is in the hospital so, how come? 🀣

People have made themselves stupid all because of their hate for Tinubu. Funny how a lot of dum swallowed the fake news. 🀣
Let me repeat for those wailers, Tinubu is the president elect, no one born of a woman can change that, not even the CJN! πŸ˜„

If Una like keep wailing about "stolen mandate" like Obi is an angel. Make I see whether Dem go troll their boy "Hundeyin" for not being on their side. 🀣🀣
Losers!

Thiefnubuu is a desperate drug lord and can do anything grin
Re: David Hundeyin Reacts To Claim That CJN Disguised In A Wheelchair by Ahenda(m): 3:08pm On Mar 24, 2023
Which mandate was stollen? The youth simply stage a show of their relevance like the days of Ango must go. Within few months erected a structure that almost submerged the existing structure of toadies, hypocrites, sensuality and all sham of every description of the likes of Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu etc. The youths however had two undoings; littl or no bridge of benevolence compared to that of the hitherto existing structure. The choice of the hero figure or arrow head for their project was erroneous with several defects. The youth should be satisfied with their outing and get cohesive for future outings.
Re: David Hundeyin Reacts To Claim That CJN Disguised In A Wheelchair by jumper524(m): 3:08pm On Mar 24, 2023
David hundeyin correcting people on fake news?? My brother there's nothing under the sun to see again. This is the last stroke of atom left under the sun.

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Reacts To Claim That CJN Disguised In A Wheelchair by Wande22(m): 3:12pm On Mar 24, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Abeg how will a right thinking person believe that nonsense in the first place? πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€£
Maybe you are not okay in the head. Why does the CJN need to stress himself that much when he can easily talk over a phone. Plus, some wailers said Tinubu is in the hospital so, how come? 🀣

People have made themselves stupid all because of their hate for Tinubu. Funny how a lot of dum swallowed the fake news. 🀣
Let me repeat for those wailers, Tinubu is the president elect, no one born of a woman can change that, not even the CJN! πŸ˜„

If Una like keep wailing about "stolen mandate" like Obi is an angel. Make I see whether Dem go troll their boy "Hundeyin" for not being on their side. 🀣🀣
Losers!
This election made me understand the meaning of Educated Illitrates

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Reacts To Claim That CJN Disguised In A Wheelchair by frankyychiji(f): 3:14pm On Mar 24, 2023
Softmirror:

AM AMUSE THAT YOU ARE SURPRISE!

THESE ARE FOLKS WHO BELIEVE WHOLE HEARTEDLY THAT BUHARI IS DEAD AND NIGERIA IS A ZOO! IT'S TOO EASY TO PLAY ON THEIR MENTALITY.

ANYWAY, AM LOOKING FORWARD TO ISHILOrVE OPENING A THREAD SOON.
Buhari is Jubrin elsudan. If you don't like it, go to court.
Re: David Hundeyin Reacts To Claim That CJN Disguised In A Wheelchair by aksule(m): 3:15pm On Mar 24, 2023
While not in support of wheel chair episode, however, politicians of Nigerian extraction are fond of meeting in British, America etc either as a sign of 'we have the means' or diabolic
Re: David Hundeyin Reacts To Claim That CJN Disguised In A Wheelchair by Softmirror: 3:15pm On Mar 24, 2023
MasterJayJay:

We know those who believe Obasanjo is not Yoruba. Those who can deny their own blood, what else can't they deny?

Sahara reporters owned by Sowore, Gazette owned by Samuel Ogundipe.

OBASANJO IS NOT YORUBA. THAT'S THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH. I KNOW THIS FIRST HAND. OBASANJO CAN'T DISPUTE THIS. HE JUST CAN'T. IT'S THE TRUTH BELIEVE IT OR NOT. HIS FATHER IS IGBO.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Reacts To Claim That CJN Disguised In A Wheelchair by goslowgoslow(m): 3:19pm On Mar 24, 2023
Fahdiga:
At the end you said nothing.
At the end you can't comprehend! Brainwashed zombidents!
Re: David Hundeyin Reacts To Claim That CJN Disguised In A Wheelchair by richardokubo(m): 3:21pm On Mar 24, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol Hyundai the chief fake news peddlers angry that Obiidiots are most senseless than him in the manner they peddle fake news.

Hyundai is jealous that Gazette and Obiidiots took his shine in trendy fake news.

Nothing to see here. Imagine CJN no disguise with nose mask, he no fit enter private jet to meet Jagaban, they no fit disguise meet on Nigerian soil or even other Africa country where their movement cannot be tracked.

But na wheelchair baba fit use with his face showing clearly in broad day light. Even Peter Obi the most stupidest liar on earth will not make such juvenile move.

Listen to how stupid u sound what can't evil Apc do a party full of liars and killers , you guys supporting a drug kingpin, a killer who can go any mile in destroying who ever want to stand in is way to get whatever he wants by hook or crook . Who kill Funsho Williams , evil party been supported by gullible people hissssssssss
Re: David Hundeyin Reacts To Claim That CJN Disguised In A Wheelchair by goslowgoslow(m): 3:22pm On Mar 24, 2023
Softmirror:

OBASANJO IS NOT YORUBA. THAT'S THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH. I KNOW THIS FIRST HAND. OBASANJO CAN'T DISPUTE THIS. HE JUST CAN'T. IT'S THE TRUTH BELIEVE IT OR NOT. HIS FATHER IS IGBO.
You were there at his birth abi? Igbo people all believing rubbish.
Re: David Hundeyin Reacts To Claim That CJN Disguised In A Wheelchair by HilcomTech(m): 3:23pm On Mar 24, 2023
IPOB/OBIDIENTS believe there are two Tinubu's

1) Tinubu A is seriously sick and being treated in France
2) Tinubu B is in London meeting with CJN

5 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Reacts To Claim That CJN Disguised In A Wheelchair by HilcomTech(m): 3:24pm On Mar 24, 2023
Softmirror:

Get well soon
Re: David Hundeyin Reacts To Claim That CJN Disguised In A Wheelchair by hardbody: 3:28pm On Mar 24, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Losers!

Telephone conversation is not sacrosanct and details can be applied for and obtained from the telecommunication company. The fact you do no understand the security implications does not make it non-existent. Those guys are smarter than you will ever be in your next 100th reincarnation. There is a reason Whatsapp says that conversation across their App is encrypted end to end. However, I doubt Tinubu or even Aryiwoola can hear each other on Whatsapp.
Re: David Hundeyin Reacts To Claim That CJN Disguised In A Wheelchair by Softmirror: 3:30pm On Mar 24, 2023
HilcomTech:

Get well soon

LOL.. grin
Re: David Hundeyin Reacts To Claim That CJN Disguised In A Wheelchair by Web2020: 3:34pm On Mar 24, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Losers!
Because you are still a kid. Those are high-profile people; their phones are monitored. Their conversation can be linked even by a service provider's staff to opposition to cash out. Why do you think the like of Wike and other G 5 travel out to take decisions? The truth is thst, the majority of you people are ignorant. And you support Tinubu blindly.
Re: David Hundeyin Reacts To Claim That CJN Disguised In A Wheelchair by DodadaKoKigbe: 3:41pm On Mar 24, 2023
buharitill2023:
they're both yoruba making money from idiotic pigs,
Sowore want to recover the small money he wasted on election

As long as okoros remain foolish some irresponsible Yorubas will use their flat skulls to make money. Me, I just want to use the flat skulls to play table tennis, shekina.
Re: David Hundeyin Reacts To Claim That CJN Disguised In A Wheelchair by naturefellow(m): 3:43pm On Mar 24, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Losers!
Tinubu is man. CJN is made of men. None of them is God, or has the final say. God is for justice.

Which are you... bible, quoran or cowrie

or just an online foot soldier licking Tinubu's ass for a fee? undecided
Re: David Hundeyin Reacts To Claim That CJN Disguised In A Wheelchair by didroon43: 3:44pm On Mar 24, 2023
Wow, this is madt
Re: David Hundeyin Reacts To Claim That CJN Disguised In A Wheelchair by 2mch(m): 3:47pm On Mar 24, 2023
Web2020:
Because you are still a kid. Those are high-profile people; their phones are monitored. Their conversation can be linked even by a service provider's staff to opposition to cash out. Why do you think the like of Wike and other G 5 travel out to take decisions? The truth is thst, the majority of you people are ignorant. And you support Tinubu blindly.
It’s easier to meet in Nigeria let me tell you! Ariwoola and Tinubu can simply agree to meet and discuss in private and nobody will know. UK and Britain has more monitoring devices.
Re: David Hundeyin Reacts To Claim That CJN Disguised In A Wheelchair by Bimpe29: 3:48pm On Mar 24, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Losers!
Re: David Hundeyin Reacts To Claim That CJN Disguised In A Wheelchair by KazikageSama: 3:49pm On Mar 24, 2023
Re: David Hundeyin Reacts To Claim That CJN Disguised In A Wheelchair by TUBLEZ(m): 3:51pm On Mar 24, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Losers!
That's how Charlie boy posted that inec chairman sneek to burdilon in d night to meet with Tinubu a day to d election and they believed the news πŸ˜† 🀣
Re: David Hundeyin Reacts To Claim That CJN Disguised In A Wheelchair by Allisgud: 3:57pm On Mar 24, 2023
Softmirror:

AM AMUSE THAT YOU ARE SURPRISE!

THESE ARE FOLKS WHO BELIEVE WHOLE HEARTEDLY THAT BUHARI IS DEAD AND NIGERIA IS A ZOO! IT'S TOO EASY TO PLAY ON THEIR MENTALITY.

ANYWAY, AM LOOKING FORWARD TO ISHILOVE OPENING A THREAD SOON SINCE IT HAS TO DO WITH DAVID HUNDEYIN.
so u are still doubting the impossible can't happen in this country,even with how inec turn 2+2 to 200,if they show u Mahmood picture in boudillon on eve of election,u will doubt the rigging,nawa for u o
Re: David Hundeyin Reacts To Claim That CJN Disguised In A Wheelchair by olamike02: 4:02pm On Mar 24, 2023
I know this disgraced idiot will want to curry the favour of the Obi people.
Re: David Hundeyin Reacts To Claim That CJN Disguised In A Wheelchair by Softmirror: 4:08pm On Mar 24, 2023
Allisgud:
so u are still doubting the impossible can't happen in this country,even with how inec turn 2+2 to 200,if they show u Mahmood picture in boudillon on eve of election,u will doubt the rigging,nawa for u o

SHOW US THE PICTURE NAH. HOPE IT WON'T TURN OUT TO BE LIKE THE CJN ON WHEEL CHAIR grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack / Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari / Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.