Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Throwback Photos Of Ada La Pinky Stir Reactions - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photos Of Ada La Pinky Stir Reactions (70896 Views)

Photos And Videos From The Funeral Of Ada Ameh / Death: Last Video Of Ada Ameh / Family Releases Obituary Of Ada Jesus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photos Of Ada La Pinky Stir Reactions by Sebastine1994(m): 4:47pm On Mar 24, 2023
MICHEALADEX:

You try

May you daughters get good advisers like you all through their lives

Amen

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Ada La Pinky Stir Reactions by wole212(m): 4:47pm On Mar 24, 2023
To everyone out there, don't give up,the future is definitely bright. And the future is now.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Ada La Pinky Stir Reactions by DodadaKoKigbe: 4:51pm On Mar 24, 2023
Her body her choice.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Ada La Pinky Stir Reactions by Isabi4lov: 4:52pm On Mar 24, 2023
wonlasewonimi:
Instead of her to open onlyfans account she's doing skits

You guys will still be the one to bash her tomorrow just like Blac Chyna.

Human beings are insatiable.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Ada La Pinky Stir Reactions by Isabi4lov: 4:53pm On Mar 24, 2023
Sebastine1994:
I used to rent out my room in Abuja for ashawo to use. In a day I was making close to 20k. I used to settle gwarrimpa police on patrol.

I made good money, these girls made good money too.

Ashawo na better business, but the sufferhead are those ones hustling in brothel. Before they would make 100k they would have to Bleep 100 gbola

Before they would make 1mill they would service 1000 prick,

That is why I advise girls to go into hookup
What of boys , what should they be doing ?

Cheif adviser of the federation.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Ada La Pinky Stir Reactions by Sablexxxtoons: 4:57pm On Mar 24, 2023
Birth control pills
Re: Throwback Photos Of Ada La Pinky Stir Reactions by Ekpekus(m): 4:58pm On Mar 24, 2023
hitng:
Influencer and DJ, Ada La Pinky left netizens in shock after she shared some throwback photos of herself on social media.

The socialite who turns heads due to her gigantic bosoms took to her Instagram page with over 400K followers to share some throwback photos of herself.

However, what left netizens in shock was the size of her breasts in the old photos. Ada La Pinky’s bosoms in the throwback photos appeared moderate, unlike her recent pictures where she struggles to perfectly accommodate them into her outfits due to how huge they appear.

Captioning the photos, she wrote:

https://hitng.info/how-come-the-transition-throwback-photos-of-busty-influencer-ada-la-pinky-stirs-reactions/
Influencer and DJ...
You go fear fear.... what is she Influencing? DJ wetin be her name

Make I laugh small grin
Re: Throwback Photos Of Ada La Pinky Stir Reactions by FiremanX: 4:58pm On Mar 24, 2023
N3TRAL:
I prefer her throwback shape to her current figure.
Her throwback picture looks better than now
Re: Throwback Photos Of Ada La Pinky Stir Reactions by toxtimmy: 5:04pm On Mar 24, 2023
How much to use your mama for a nite?... How about your sisters and aunties all for a familysum?

By the way since you be manshawo, how about I hook up my dog bulus with you?... What's your rate?

Text me on 0830000234

Sebastine1994:
I used to rent out my room in Abuja for ashawo to use. In a day I was making close to 20k. I used to settle gwarrimpa police on patrol.

Ashawo na better business, but the sufferhead are those ones hustling in brothel. Before they would make 100k they would have to Bleep 100 gbola

Re: Throwback Photos Of Ada La Pinky Stir Reactions by blacksam01: 5:08pm On Mar 24, 2023
pocohantas:
Hmmm
It happens sha.
Agbalumo can become watermelon overnight. As long as the person is still growing, change is constant. Some only achieve their full shape after childbearing.

I will be surprised if she used her money to buy that big breast. Like the girl I saw with BBL yesterday. She was even shy to walk about. While we were all patiently waiting for her to stand up. It is well.

Are u saying the truth about boobs suddenly grow so big..?

what is tge cause
Re: Throwback Photos Of Ada La Pinky Stir Reactions by Thomasankara(m): 5:11pm On Mar 24, 2023
[/color]dey play grin cheesy
Gangster1ms:
You want her number i give you..
But she ain't cheap o
[color=#770077]
Re: Throwback Photos Of Ada La Pinky Stir Reactions by Joeev: 5:13pm On Mar 24, 2023
Sebastine1994:

I dey consider to run this stuff. The ashawo how u carry meet am?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Ada La Pinky Stir Reactions by goslowgoslow(m): 5:15pm On Mar 24, 2023
Reinaldo:
Agbado idiots will always be idiots
This one nor dey reason well. U wan troll Yorubas but ended up displaying your stupidity! Ada na Yoruba abi?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Ada La Pinky Stir Reactions by ShaqFu: 5:17pm On Mar 24, 2023
hitng:
Influencer and DJ, Ada La Pinky left netizens in shock after she shared some throwback photos of herself on social media.

The socialite who turns heads due to her gigantic bosoms took to her Instagram page with over 400K followers to share some throwback photos of herself.

However, what left netizens in shock was the size of her breasts in the old photos. Ada La Pinky’s bosoms in the throwback photos appeared moderate, unlike her recent pictures where she struggles to perfectly accommodate them into her outfits due to how huge they appear.

https://hitng.info/how-come-the-transition-throwback-photos-of-busty-influencer-ada-la-pinky-stirs-reactions/
Lmao. Money can really change a whole lot of things. 😁
Re: Throwback Photos Of Ada La Pinky Stir Reactions by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:17pm On Mar 24, 2023
ronalmagic10:
We no need olosho talk this period

Let's deal with Pandora first

Abi deal with a billionaire, a former bank chief, business magnate, corporate world guru, for SEC chairman, governor of anambra state, he need better dealing with, lots of slaps. Knock him head too. He don too try for live. I pray your kids have the character, integrity of Peter Obi not Tinubu in Jesus and Allah’s name.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Ada La Pinky Stir Reactions by Otuchi: 5:18pm On Mar 24, 2023
Nonsense and ingredients shocked
Re: Throwback Photos Of Ada La Pinky Stir Reactions by seguno2: 5:18pm On Mar 24, 2023
N3TRAL:
I prefer her throwback shape to her current figure.

Natural is always better than artificial.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Ada La Pinky Stir Reactions by Jimbadly: 5:20pm On Mar 24, 2023
Please who knows the whereabouts of Cossy Orjiakor and her huge boobs. She used to rule the cyberspace with her humongous boobs.

Then all of a sudden she disappeared. Her boobs are no longer relevant I guess.😢

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Ada La Pinky Stir Reactions by MrHeff(m): 5:20pm On Mar 24, 2023
How many abortions this one don do?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Ada La Pinky Stir Reactions by seguno2: 5:20pm On Mar 24, 2023
vastolord4:
Nothing natural is a big turnoff for me..

Good to see that I am not alone in my desire for natural things over artificial ones.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Ada La Pinky Stir Reactions by staneless(m): 5:41pm On Mar 24, 2023
Her breasts look so unhealthy to me... Surgically improved boobs grin
Re: Throwback Photos Of Ada La Pinky Stir Reactions by Sebastine1994(m): 5:44pm On Mar 24, 2023
toxtimmy:
How much to use your mama for a nite?... How about your sisters and aunties all for a familysum?

By the way since you be manshawo, how about I hook up my dog bulus with you?... What's your rate?

Text me on 0830000234

The number no complete Sir, dm me Sir
Re: Throwback Photos Of Ada La Pinky Stir Reactions by DrTexas: 5:45pm On Mar 24, 2023

Transparent 50k mah powerbanks for wholesale

🔋 2 weeks battery ljfe
✴️ Digital display
🔘 1 year warranty
⭕💯Brand new
🌊IPX6 Splash proof protection
🔺 _Reject poor quality_
🔻 _refuse expensive price_

Nationwide delivery

Pay on delivery

Call or WhatsApp

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of Ada La Pinky Stir Reactions by FireUpNow(m): 5:48pm On Mar 24, 2023
You thinks every man like the boobs big? No!!
Re: Throwback Photos Of Ada La Pinky Stir Reactions by Sleekfingers: 5:52pm On Mar 24, 2023
hitng:

Not attractive. Jah forbid bad thing. How can I unseen this jebejebe ?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Ada La Pinky Stir Reactions by Ronke360(f): 5:55pm On Mar 24, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Throwback Photos Of Ada La Pinky Stir Reactions by LyfeJennings(m): 6:01pm On Mar 24, 2023
She uplifted those babies
She wouldn't even take off her clothes before her personal friends

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Ada La Pinky Stir Reactions by Chuknovski(m): 6:01pm On Mar 24, 2023
Sebastine1994:

love-vendor in the building, grin odogwu, don pablo, aka omo ekun, I Don hail you for free ooo
Re: Throwback Photos Of Ada La Pinky Stir Reactions by Ishilove: 6:02pm On Mar 24, 2023
Slow news day
Re: Throwback Photos Of Ada La Pinky Stir Reactions by Ishilove: 6:03pm On Mar 24, 2023
Sebastine1994:

I hope you don't sleep in that room because it needs serious spiritual fumigation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Ada La Pinky Stir Reactions by stasius: 6:05pm On Mar 24, 2023
Ara agbaala ada.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Ada La Pinky Stir Reactions by Edoziesmart(m): 6:05pm On Mar 24, 2023
RedpillAnalyst:
OMG! Too much toxic males in here calling her farming tool and 304. For all you know she might just be a fargin.

Stop judging you misogynistic goats.
Who is this one again?

Ok if she is not a 304 patient what does she do for a living that make her to be living this luxurious lifestyle?
Don't tell me she is an influencer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kizz Daniel Before He Became A Star (Throwback Photos) / Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Fayose's Photo On Okada / Kate Henshaw Fights Woman In Market, Beaten Mercilessly In Asaba On Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.