Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,128 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Rev. Fr. Alia's Number Plate 'Governor-Elect Benue State' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rev. Fr. Alia's Number Plate 'Governor-Elect Benue State' (70606 Views)

Benue: Fr. Alia Presents Certificate Of Return To Tor Tiv And Ochi’idoma / Benue: Fr. Alia Receives Certificate Of Return (photos) / Rev Fr Alia, APC Benue Governorship Candidate Rocks Asiwaju Cap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev. Fr. Alia's Number Plate 'Governor-Elect Benue State' by iamjavadem(m): 3:19pm On Mar 24, 2023
The way Ortom behaves, you will think that APC is dead in Benue. Guess all the herders wahali was just a ruse to steal money.
Re: Rev. Fr. Alia's Number Plate 'Governor-Elect Benue State' by malaria(f): 3:20pm On Mar 24, 2023
Na him give himself the plate no biko n .If the other governor elect do not have the same plate number then you have a case . Remember he is a government official now
Re: Rev. Fr. Alia's Number Plate 'Governor-Elect Benue State' by hardon1(m): 3:30pm On Mar 24, 2023
oluseyiforjesus:
No office of the first lady...

If I were him, I would give that responsibility to the wife of the deputy governor
Re: Rev. Fr. Alia's Number Plate 'Governor-Elect Benue State' by DanAugust2021: 3:53pm On Mar 24, 2023
Cooldowntemper:
Ortom will be missed

Mark this post

APC and Buhari frustrated him but he survived
Missed by who, surely not Benue State indegenes. You can adopt and subsequently vote him as your senator in four years time. Benue State went agog when Ortom lost his senate seat, same thing happened when his anointed successor lost. Of course, we'll miss his lies, non-performance, wickedness etc.
Re: Rev. Fr. Alia's Number Plate 'Governor-Elect Benue State' by Seanjigga: 4:03pm On Mar 24, 2023
Yes na. If u are in Benue, u will realize that everybody can't wait for Ortom to hand over. We dey suffer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rev. Fr. Alia's Number Plate 'Governor-Elect Benue State' by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 24, 2023
Lets not be hasty rejoicing, we had Rev Jolly Nyame, he didnt do too well. VP is a pastor too. I think the power seat corrupts all.
Re: Rev. Fr. Alia's Number Plate 'Governor-Elect Benue State' by merits(m): 4:26pm On Mar 24, 2023
Countersam:

Nothing compared to Abịa State and it's past leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Rev. Fr. Alia's Number Plate 'Governor-Elect Benue State' by OneCandleAway(f): 4:29pm On Mar 24, 2023
quentin06:
Lets not be hasty rejoicing, we had Rev Jolly Nyame, he didnt do too well. VP is a pastor too. I think the power seat corrupts all.

The former Benue governor was was also. Priest did very well in just 2 years of governance. So hopefully this Priest does well for his people.

I won't be suprised if other political parties start looking for priests to present for governorship elections.
Re: Rev. Fr. Alia's Number Plate 'Governor-Elect Benue State' by Onarabu: 4:30pm On Mar 24, 2023
SmartPolician:
This means nothing. If you read the history of that priest, you will know that he will do a great job.

Reverend fathers hardly get into local politics in Nigeria because it goes against everything they believe in.

But whenever they do, they do outstanding job. Father Adasu was a shinning example.

There will be no first lady!
Re: Rev. Fr. Alia's Number Plate 'Governor-Elect Benue State' by JagabanBorgu: 4:39pm On Mar 24, 2023
Cooldowntemper:
Ortom will be missed

Mark this post

APC and Buhari frustrated him but he survived
Same APC and Buhari gave him funds worth over $770 m in less than 8 years making his state the 10th state with most allocation under Buhari.
Now tell me what he did with that, snake swallowed money, money got lost in his bedroom, he don't pay salaries before we talk of pension and gratuity.
There is herdsmen in different states in Nigeria, so herdsmen attack only happens in Benue?
Ur problem is just ur h8 for APC nothing more, u problem is not good governance, just h8red.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rev. Fr. Alia's Number Plate 'Governor-Elect Benue State' by hssd8nland: 4:40pm On Mar 24, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
Look At What I Saw.

He might end up continuing to feel himself,, and the whole Four Years will just come and go.!!
JUST LIKE THAT..

The Number-Plate Reads..
“GOVERNOR-ELECT -- BENUE STATE”

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02mm3cMjKvQ47GKoYXQDwrijc5YBSdgyjWyrC99pyVxs2ndGdZzKagbd1DHuCjEA8Sl&id=100081762768404&mibextid=Nif5oz
Even i as a muslim i see nothing wrong in this . It actually means nothing honestly
Re: Rev. Fr. Alia's Number Plate 'Governor-Elect Benue State' by JagabanBorgu: 4:40pm On Mar 24, 2023
Onarabu:

There will be no first lady!
The biggest crimiñals in Benue in d last 16 years are d first ladies.
No first lady will be a breath of fresh air.
Nobody voted a first lady.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rev. Fr. Alia's Number Plate 'Governor-Elect Benue State' by DanAugust2021: 4:42pm On Mar 24, 2023
merits:

They show us your plate number, instead of your manifesto.Benue with dumbest leaders is like 5&6.
Where are you from again? I want to check something.
Re: Rev. Fr. Alia's Number Plate 'Governor-Elect Benue State' by ufotunang: 4:51pm On Mar 24, 2023
Has already gotten a flashy car ..this is how the looting starts
Re: Rev. Fr. Alia's Number Plate 'Governor-Elect Benue State' by NaijaGadfly: 4:53pm On Mar 24, 2023
You mean this rally means nothing to you, folk? Pls wear your thinking cap and think again as I'm doing right now. Hoping my wonderful people of Benue State have not entered one chance again... because I've been wondering if anything really good can still come out of APC.

SmartPolician:
This means nothing. If you read the history of that priest, you will know that he will do a great job.

Reverend fathers hardly get into local politics in Nigeria because it goes against everything they believe in.

But whenever they do, they do outstanding job. Father Adasu was a shinning example.
Re: Rev. Fr. Alia's Number Plate 'Governor-Elect Benue State' by NaijaGadfly: 4:54pm On Mar 24, 2023
You mean this really means nothing to you, folk? Pls wear your thinking cap and think again as I'm doing right now. Hoping my wonderful people of Benue State have not entered one chance again... because I've been wondering if anything really good can still come out of APC.

SmartPolician:

Re: Rev. Fr. Alia's Number Plate 'Governor-Elect Benue State' by Ityoveremo: 4:56pm On Mar 24, 2023
merits:

They show us your plate number, instead of your manifesto.Benue with dumbest leaders is like 5&6.

Is he showing off to anybody
How do you even know he took the picture
This is a picture without context,for all we know
Re: Rev. Fr. Alia's Number Plate 'Governor-Elect Benue State' by naijainstinct: 4:58pm On Mar 24, 2023
SmartPolician:

hehehe.....you haven't heard of Rev. Jolly Name. Go and read about him
Re: Rev. Fr. Alia's Number Plate 'Governor-Elect Benue State' by Ityoveremo: 5:00pm On Mar 24, 2023
Thomasankara:
[/color] e be like say this man get money Wella o, but wetin I no understand be say, how e still dey combine priestly duties with politics, Abeg somebody explain, why the papacy never relieve am from duty shocked shocked[color=#770077]

Dem done suspend am siiince
Re: Rev. Fr. Alia's Number Plate 'Governor-Elect Benue State' by Pascal9: 5:03pm On Mar 24, 2023
SmartPolician:

just like rev father jolly nyame, wise up man, let see his performance first, talk is cheap
Re: Rev. Fr. Alia's Number Plate 'Governor-Elect Benue State' by Twoclans(f): 5:10pm On Mar 24, 2023
I always feel so sorry for Benue state,that state is supposed to be extremely rich .A state so blessed with Agriculture yet so mediocre. I am not so sure what comes with power in Nigeria that makes alot of our leaders so dumb and blockheaded.

I wish the governor priest and the people of Benue state the best of luck .I hope they can push the state forward even if it's by ten inches forward.

1 Like

Re: Rev. Fr. Alia's Number Plate 'Governor-Elect Benue State' by Thomasankara(m): 5:14pm On Mar 24, 2023
[/color]e no wan come remove father from his name[color=#770077]
Ityoveremo:

Dem done suspend am siiince
Re: Rev. Fr. Alia's Number Plate 'Governor-Elect Benue State' by Twoclans(f): 5:15pm On Mar 24, 2023
Countersam:

Nothing compared to Abịa State and it's past leaders.

Abia state angry hmmmmm

You see
Abia state
Kogi state
NIger state
Benue state
Imo State
Kwara state

Sometimes I wonder what they did to God to deserve their back to back leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Rev. Fr. Alia's Number Plate 'Governor-Elect Benue State' by Countersam(m): 5:28pm On Mar 24, 2023
Twoclans:

Abia state angry hmmmmm

You see
Abia state
Kogi state
NIger state
Benue state
Imo State
Kwara state

Sometimes I wonder what they did to God to deserve their back to back leaders.

Where you know Abịa is the worst is they are the first on the list of states,but in reality they are first from the back.
Re: Rev. Fr. Alia's Number Plate 'Governor-Elect Benue State' by merits(m): 5:48pm On Mar 24, 2023
DanAugust2021:
Where are you from again? I want to check something.
Am from anambla.
Re: Rev. Fr. Alia's Number Plate 'Governor-Elect Benue State' by naikeboy(m): 7:47pm On Mar 24, 2023
Hahahaha this one na cruise pastor...
Re: Rev. Fr. Alia's Number Plate 'Governor-Elect Benue State' by Namigotalktru: 8:55pm On Mar 24, 2023
SmartPolician:

Na so. That is how they end up in private jets while their people are mud huts
Re: Rev. Fr. Alia's Number Plate 'Governor-Elect Benue State' by Gbams55: 9:21pm On Mar 24, 2023
Yes rev father Moses Adasu was governor of Benue in 1993, He was there for 2yrs before the military takeover from Ernest Shonekan, the interim government. The rev father did a lot, He created the Benue state university
Re: Rev. Fr. Alia's Number Plate 'Governor-Elect Benue State' by BluntCrazeMan: 10:16pm On Mar 24, 2023
VictorGeneral4:
Who will occupy the office of the first lady of the state?
There is no “Office of the First Lady” in the Constitution..
So, the space used for it would be converted to some other things..
Re: Rev. Fr. Alia's Number Plate 'Governor-Elect Benue State' by seunayantokun(m): 10:55pm On Mar 24, 2023
Now that he's become a political leader. Will he consider marriage?
Re: Rev. Fr. Alia's Number Plate 'Governor-Elect Benue State' by Nobody: 1:49am On Mar 25, 2023
Wetin rev. Father dey find for APC?

There's no business between light and darkness.

If truly he is the light o
Re: Rev. Fr. Alia's Number Plate 'Governor-Elect Benue State' by SeanMalik: 1:53am On Mar 25, 2023
DanAugust2021:
He's in a hurry to clean Benue State of the maladministration of Ortom. How are you sure it's him? I know how crafty and desperate Ortom and his goons are, and will not be surprised if they've pulled this off.
Man, I hope and pray so. Don't wanna sound negative at all in this holy month, plus i respect each and every tribe and religious view, but don't be too sure bro. I mean no one is too holy. Only the Sole Creator. God bless Benue. God bless Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akpabio Commissions Four Points By Sheraton Ikot Ekpene / Next Senate President / Gunshots As Owerri Residents Run And Hide (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.