Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,477 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Oshiomhole's Leadership Role A Great Booster For The APC - Omo-Ikirodah - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole's Leadership Role A Great Booster For The APC - Omo-Ikirodah (6628 Views)

Delta 2023: APC, Omo-Agege Solicit ‘Obidients’ Votes / Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: What Obideints Should Know About Tinubu's Crowd At Rallies / Edwin Clark Endorses APC's Omo-Agege In Delta Governorship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole's Leadership Role A Great Booster For The APC - Omo-Ikirodah by sabbathday: 5:35pm On Mar 24, 2023
I am a driver in Abuja, Nigeria, and today I was toiling as usual when I picked up a passenger at the Transcom Hilton Hotel in Abuja, Nigeria.

So we start to get the gist of the latest e-hailing app in Abuja that is better than Bolt.

So we heard this argument for 30 minutes before he went to his destination.

Then he finally introduced me to an app called GABDRIVER, and I told him my phone was filled with different apps, but I would try and uninstall one or two to enable me to install it successfully.

After I drop him off at his location, I relax and download the app called Gabdriver. After its installation, I register.

So after that, I was asked to visit their office in Maitama to activate my account.

which prompted me to rush to their office at 31 Pope John Paul Street, Maitama, Abuja.

my fellow drivers The registration process was quick and easy.

to cut the story short My Guy, when I visit their office, which is very big and beautoful of beautiful flowers and gorgeous IT guys , they treat me as if I want to come and give them 10 million dollars.

Finally, I activated my account and am ready to work.

Omo, their service is the best and is much faster and more reliable than Bolt's. I recommend all drivers register with them.

If I hadn't tried it, I would have said "no lie," but now I am certain that GABDRIVER is the best.
Re: Oshiomhole's Leadership Role A Great Booster For The APC - Omo-Ikirodah by Invictuse: 5:40pm On Mar 24, 2023
No, he meant the cursed oloriburuku bastard Peter Peter Obi that declared education is not for the poor, can't pay WAEC fee for Anambra student for good 8 years, watched lecturers go on year long strike n increased tuition by over 300%.

NaijaRoyalty:
You mean the Oshiomhole that told a widow to " Go and Die"
Re: Oshiomhole's Leadership Role A Great Booster For The APC - Omo-Ikirodah by Invictuse: 5:43pm On Mar 24, 2023
Re: Oshiomhole's Leadership Role A Great Booster For The APC - Omo-Ikirodah by millionaireman: 6:29pm On Mar 24, 2023
economania:

If you think APC is a corrupt party, thank God the saint Alex Otti has been produced by Labour Party to use it as a testing ground for the diffusion movement. That was what the experiment Tinubu did in south west.
But Mr obi rush for power can not experiment the bunch of political prostitute.

Any party midwifed by Nigeria's number one con man is as useless as APC which steered Nigeria in 8 years and made the country contain the largest number of poor and hungry people on earth, as well as one of the most terrorised countries on earth.
Re: Oshiomhole's Leadership Role A Great Booster For The APC - Omo-Ikirodah by misano(m): 6:33pm On Mar 24, 2023
N3TRAL:
Oshiomole is a legend who has delivered his responsibilities consistently and diligently in all the offices he's occupied.

He was exceptional as NLC chairman.

He was exceptional as the Executive Governor of Edo State.

He was exceptional as APC National Chairman.

Ladies and Gentlemen, expect better legislations and laws that will favour the masses in the 10th Assembly because of the addition of spectacular legislators like Mr Adams Oshiomole.

If Oshiomole was from SW he would have been a very strong politician and God Father but in SS, the fight is not easy.
Re: Oshiomhole's Leadership Role A Great Booster For The APC - Omo-Ikirodah by misano(m): 6:36pm On Mar 24, 2023
Segzy19:
Yeah! Someone like Oshiomole is always a great addition to any team....

He tried for APC.... He was steadfast

He is politically useless in the heart of Edo State. He can only play local politics in his home town. Very sad.
Re: Oshiomhole's Leadership Role A Great Booster For The APC - Omo-Ikirodah by mp3ree: 6:38pm On Mar 24, 2023
Reinaldo:
Funny. APC proved how useless they are in last elections. Nigeria will be a much better place without APC

Dont blame the party ,blame the flag bearer.
Re: Oshiomhole's Leadership Role A Great Booster For The APC - Omo-Ikirodah by misano(m): 6:39pm On Mar 24, 2023
HydraFeeds:
True and history will be kind to him .

Oshiomole done suffer for Edo sha. The man is seriously struggling to breath in Edo. He os lucky that his people in his hometown are still helping him.
Re: Oshiomhole's Leadership Role A Great Booster For The APC - Omo-Ikirodah by misano(m): 6:40pm On Mar 24, 2023
ronalmagic10:
Ipob miscreants oya come and attack him

I am in Edo, Oshiomole trends more on social media than he trends in his state. It's not easy to be a God Father in Edo.
Re: Oshiomhole's Leadership Role A Great Booster For The APC - Omo-Ikirodah by HydraFeeds(m): 6:42pm On Mar 24, 2023
misano:

Oshiomole done suffer for Edo sha. The man is seriously struggling to breathe in Edo. He os lucky that his people in his hometown are still helping him.
yes he fought a good fight,against Obaseki and Obedients .

Emotion doesn’t have much impact on history like personal achievements .
Re: Oshiomhole's Leadership Role A Great Booster For The APC - Omo-Ikirodah by misano(m): 6:43pm On Mar 24, 2023
obembet:

Can just keep hatred and tell us who is better than this man, both past and present.

One thing I understand about u guys is that u can tell us 10 reasons why Satan is better than Jesus as long as he join Obidient.

Oshiomole has failed again in Edo State. Thanks to Edo North, if not his popularity is going off. What a pity.
Re: Oshiomhole's Leadership Role A Great Booster For The APC - Omo-Ikirodah by misano(m): 6:46pm On Mar 24, 2023
HydraFeeds:
yes he fought a good fight,against Obaseki and Obedients .

Emotion doesn’t have much impact on history like personal achievements .

That's why it will be impossible for APC to win Edo state. As long as Edo Central and Edo South will be voting in any election Oshiomole will be facing tough resistance.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole's Leadership Role A Great Booster For The APC - Omo-Ikirodah by economania(m): 7:23pm On Mar 24, 2023
millionaireman:

Any party midwifed by Nigeria's number one con man is as useless as APC which steered Nigeria in 8 years and made the country contain the largest number of poor and hungry people on earth, as well as one of the most terrorised countries on earth.

That's your submission, time shall tell.
Re: Oshiomhole's Leadership Role A Great Booster For The APC - Omo-Ikirodah by peter0071(m): 8:06pm On Mar 24, 2023
hatred?? you have already made up your mind that i am acting out of hatred... let me burst your bubble chief/.... there is a big difference between hatred and wisdom... i function by wisdom... i hate no one... but i analyse based on facts and evidences on ground
obembet:

Can just keep hatred and tell us who is better than this man, both past and present.

One thing I understand about u guys is that u can tell us 10 reasons why Satan is better than Jesus as long as he join Obidient.

Re: Oshiomhole's Leadership Role A Great Booster For The APC - Omo-Ikirodah by peter0071(m): 8:07pm On Mar 24, 2023
well.... time will prove it sha
Femmyfamous4u:

It's a lie! He was massively voted. There is huge love for him in Edo north.
Re: Oshiomhole's Leadership Role A Great Booster For The APC - Omo-Ikirodah by Nobody: 6:50am On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:
Oshiomole is a legend who has delivered his responsibilities consistently and diligently in all the offices he's occupied.

He was exceptional as NLC chairman.

He was exceptional as the Executive Governor of Edo State.

He was exceptional as APC National Chairman.

Ladies and Gentlemen, expect better legislations and laws that will favour the masses in the 10th Assembly because of the addition of spectacular legislators like Mr Adams Oshiomole.

Big lies..

He was sacked..

He mess up as governor and telling widow to go and die
Re: Oshiomhole's Leadership Role A Great Booster For The APC - Omo-Ikirodah by Nobody: 6:53am On Mar 25, 2023
alphaconde:
how far that him wife?

She don leave am go meet her ex young bf
Re: Oshiomhole's Leadership Role A Great Booster For The APC - Omo-Ikirodah by Bhol28: 8:21am On Mar 25, 2023
He campaigned vigorously,he used his experience as a former Labour union leader to talk to the people.He took the campaign to them and he campaigned based on real economic and welfare issues the people will benefit,not only attacking the current govt of the state.
Re: Oshiomhole's Leadership Role A Great Booster For The APC - Omo-Ikirodah by enomakos(m): 11:36am On Mar 26, 2023
completeskills:
Why is this guy so obsessed with oshiomhole?? Or is he his PA?
likely one of his media team

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole's Leadership Role A Great Booster For The APC - Omo-Ikirodah by enomakos(m): 11:36am On Mar 26, 2023
Aurielfinizu:

She don leave am go meet her ex young bf
are u sure?
Re: Oshiomhole's Leadership Role A Great Booster For The APC - Omo-Ikirodah by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 26, 2023
enomakos:
are u sure?

Bro u de trust ladies?
Re: Oshiomhole's Leadership Role A Great Booster For The APC - Omo-Ikirodah by enomakos(m): 12:37pm On Mar 27, 2023
Aurielfinizu:

Bro u de trust ladies?
ok I understand bro
Re: Oshiomhole's Leadership Role A Great Booster For The APC - Omo-Ikirodah by Veepeelee(m): 3:36pm On Mar 30, 2023
Yinmu
Re: Oshiomhole's Leadership Role A Great Booster For The APC - Omo-Ikirodah by sabbathday: 5:05pm On Apr 11, 2023
OIL DEY UR HEAD
gbaskiboy:
Brown envelope journalist, if not oikirodah that bring Oshiomole matter here nobody remembers him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bandits Tax Farmers Before Harvest In Kaduna Community / See What Was Spotted Inside OAU today (photo) / See How Much Buhari's Daughter Spent On A Single Flight;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.