Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Video Of Adeleke Dancing As Appeal Court Reinstates Him As Osun Governor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Adeleke Dancing As Appeal Court Reinstates Him As Osun Governor (56637 Views)

Appeal Court Reinstates Adeleke As Osun Governor / Gov. Ademola Adeleke Dancing To Kizz Daniel's Buga During His Inauguration (vid) / Picture Of Adeleke's Supporter Wearing Juju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Adeleke Dancing As Appeal Court Reinstates Him As Osun Governor by JasonScoolari: 8:06pm On Mar 24, 2023
Oasis93:
The man is fat better than the useless oyetola we don't want saddest, adeleke 100days in office fat better than 4yrs of oyetola, the mam u claim no school certificate is 100% better than the useless one with certificate
Kindly differentiate "Far" from "Fat" next time.
Re: Video Of Adeleke Dancing As Appeal Court Reinstates Him As Osun Governor by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:08pm On Mar 24, 2023
labake1:

Somewhere in the East
North east abi East Africa ? Lol
Re: Video Of Adeleke Dancing As Appeal Court Reinstates Him As Osun Governor by ezechi242: 8:11pm On Mar 24, 2023
Everything is falling apart in tinubus very own eyes.
Re: Video Of Adeleke Dancing As Appeal Court Reinstates Him As Osun Governor by labake1(f): 8:12pm On Mar 24, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:

North east abi East Africa ? Lol

Eastern part of Nigeria
Re: Video Of Adeleke Dancing As Appeal Court Reinstates Him As Osun Governor by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:13pm On Mar 24, 2023
labake1:

Eastern part of Nigeria
Lol what are you doing there babes , I thought you people said that the yorubas don't go to the south east
Re: Video Of Adeleke Dancing As Appeal Court Reinstates Him As Osun Governor by sslcrypt: 8:15pm On Mar 24, 2023
These are the type of Yorubas we want, the love for this guy is just natural. Maybe is because of the davidos effect, but I really admire this man. He's a good example and reminder that Nigeria isn't as bad as the godforsaken retards tried making it out to be in Lagos. I pray this man lead his people and introduce economic and social growth to this state.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Adeleke Dancing As Appeal Court Reinstates Him As Osun Governor by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 24, 2023
Naijalarry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSmf4YJ5Eq4

Osun State Governor, Ademola Adeleke, and his supporters were seen celebrating after the Appeal Court in Abuja overturned the Osun State Election Petition Tribunal's decision to annul his election victory in the July 16 state governorship election.

The court also ruled that the All Progressive Congress and its candidate, Gboyega Oyetola, must pay N500,000 in costs.

When adeleke won na Igbo pple happy pass.. now are Igbo tribalistic?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Adeleke Dancing As Appeal Court Reinstates Him As Osun Governor by Burgerlomo: 8:17pm On Mar 24, 2023
Congratulations 👍

Re: Video Of Adeleke Dancing As Appeal Court Reinstates Him As Osun Governor by ewaoluwa13n: 8:18pm On Mar 24, 2023
ImoleImole...
Re: Video Of Adeleke Dancing As Appeal Court Reinstates Him As Osun Governor by labake1(f): 8:18pm On Mar 24, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:

Lol what are you doing there babes , I thought you people said that the yorubas don't go to the south east

Na social media cruise, there is no State you won't find Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo.
I am serving my father's land
Re: Video Of Adeleke Dancing As Appeal Court Reinstates Him As Osun Governor by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:19pm On Mar 24, 2023
labake1:

Na social media cruise, there is no State you won't find Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo.
I am serving my father's land
Which state are you precisely

I will be in the east in a week time
Re: Video Of Adeleke Dancing As Appeal Court Reinstates Him As Osun Governor by labake1(f): 8:22pm On Mar 24, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:

Which state are you precisely

I will be in the east in a week time

Hmmm, that's too much info to give on a faceless forum
Re: Video Of Adeleke Dancing As Appeal Court Reinstates Him As Osun Governor by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:24pm On Mar 24, 2023
labake1:

Hmmm, that's too much info to give on a faceless forum
Ok, wanna chat Private?

Drop your mail or mail me at chukastill@gmail.com
Re: Video Of Adeleke Dancing As Appeal Court Reinstates Him As Osun Governor by Jostoman: 8:28pm On Mar 24, 2023
SmartPolician:
Dancing and music definitely run in the bloodline of the Adelekes.

BTW, I hope you learnt your lesson and tell your rigging machinery to lay down their weapons in elections you know you can effortlessly win. That over-voting was totally avoidable.

Congratulations to the Governor.
it seems some person in apc have password for inec server and Irev?
Re: Video Of Adeleke Dancing As Appeal Court Reinstates Him As Osun Governor by Goodcitizen99(m): 8:29pm On Mar 24, 2023
SmartPolician:
Dancing and music definitely run in the bloodline of the Adelekes.

BTW, I hope you learnt your lesson and tell your rigging machinery to lay down their weapons in elections you know you can effortlessly win. That over-voting was totally avoidable.

Congratulations to the Governor.
u write well bro.
Re: Video Of Adeleke Dancing As Appeal Court Reinstates Him As Osun Governor by Pearl1910: 8:41pm On Mar 24, 2023
N3TRAL:
Let's face it, every genuine lover of Tinubu is happy with the decision of the Court of Appeal. The tribunal sitting at first instance used the BVAS to determine over-voting.

The main decision of the Court of Appeal that differs from the tribunal that entertained the matter at first instance is that:

There is no over-voting if total votes in a polling unit is lower than the voter's register even if it is higher than what the BVAS accredited.

The BVAS is secondary in proving over-voting, while the voters register is primary. That's the law according to the court of appeal.

In Law, Courts are binded by precedents. The Court of Appeal and those lower than the court of appeal will from now on use voter's register to determine over-voting.

All the synchronization of the BVAS and whatnot are irrelevant. Obi and Atiku have failed.

I am also celebrating.

Does this make sense to u?
"BVAS is secondary and over voting only occurs when total votes only exceeds registered voters not accredited voters"
U r celebrating a thoughtless judgement because u feel it will be refered to, to favour u later in future. How will this country ever be good when the next generation of leaders don't have a better approach to issues.
You are a disgrace.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Adeleke Dancing As Appeal Court Reinstates Him As Osun Governor by Assurance2023: 8:44pm On Mar 24, 2023
Bashet:
Na supreme go determine the case..

Keep crying dear

1 Like

Re: Video Of Adeleke Dancing As Appeal Court Reinstates Him As Osun Governor by scholes23(m): 8:45pm On Mar 24, 2023
Dancing Governor
Re: Video Of Adeleke Dancing As Appeal Court Reinstates Him As Osun Governor by Samdolly: 8:45pm On Mar 24, 2023
[quote author=Bashet post=122030724]

First appeal judgement was against Adeleke yet Adeleke was put there by some people in the federal government just to work against Tinubu victory yet Tinubu won
Re: Video Of Adeleke Dancing As Appeal Court Reinstates Him As Osun Governor by Purity1st: 8:46pm On Mar 24, 2023
Osun state, father land I bless God for showing you his salvation.... You can stop God, go court hundred times God go win you 200 times
Re: Video Of Adeleke Dancing As Appeal Court Reinstates Him As Osun Governor by Assurance2023: 8:50pm On Mar 24, 2023
Viltron:
He should get to work and stop this ridiculous dance

Nigerian politicians are just full of trivialities.

You don't find British or American politicians acting like clowns.

Stop saying rubbish, Adeleke's 3 months is better than your principal's 4 years.
We are happy people in Osun state and we don't need the saddest in government.
You will cry till 2030 because Adeleke is here to stay.
What has your over-serious leaders done?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Adeleke Dancing As Appeal Court Reinstates Him As Osun Governor by ibtommy(m): 8:57pm On Mar 24, 2023
INTEGRITYA1:
Even if Oyetola go to Supreme Court, Adeleke will still win. (PDP)
At the end Tinubu will also win all legal tussles against him. (APC)

If oppositions begin to say our Judicial system has been bought by the time Tinubu win at court, then the response will be; when PDP win at Osun State, the judicial system wasn't bought then.

You dey make some sense o
Re: Video Of Adeleke Dancing As Appeal Court Reinstates Him As Osun Governor by Frankiss44(m): 9:07pm On Mar 24, 2023
Bashet:
Na supreme go determine the case..

Na you wan carry the case go superme court? Oyetola don sign out

1 Like

Re: Video Of Adeleke Dancing As Appeal Court Reinstates Him As Osun Governor by Freebills12: 9:14pm On Mar 24, 2023
[color=#770077][/color]
N3TRAL:
Let's face it, every genuine lover of Tinubu is happy with the decision of the Court of Appeal. The tribunal sitting at first instance used the BVAS to determine over-voting.

The main decision of the Court of Appeal that differs from the tribunal that entertained the matter at first instance is that:

There is no over-voting if total votes in a polling unit is lower than the voter's register even if it is higher than what the BVAS accredited.

The BVAS is secondary in proving over-voting, while the voters register is primary. That's the law according to the court of appeal.

In Law, Courts are binded by precedents. The Court of Appeal and those lower than the court of appeal will from now on use voter's register to determine over-voting.

All the synchronization of the BVAS and whatnot are irrelevant. Obi and Atiku have failed.

I am also celebrating.

Continue to deceive yourself! Ordinary comprehension of Appeal court judgement, you can't....

1 Like

Re: Video Of Adeleke Dancing As Appeal Court Reinstates Him As Osun Governor by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 24, 2023
Assurance2023:

Stop saying rubbish, Adeleke's 3 months is better than your principal's 4 years.
We are happy people in Osun state and we don't need the saddest in government.
You will cry till 2030 because Adeleke is here to stay.
What has your over-serious leaders done?
You're a loose cannon!
Ignorant folks like you are the reason for the mediocrity we have as leaders.

I'm making reference to what leadership is like in the 21st century, here you're vomitting stupidity from your anus you call mouth.

Who told you that I've even been to your state before let alone having a "principal"?

I'm from Rivers State and I stand for quality not dancing leaders.

Get educated!
Re: Video Of Adeleke Dancing As Appeal Court Reinstates Him As Osun Governor by renderme: 9:22pm On Mar 24, 2023
Ykc2:
So adeleke is not igbo man but GRV is igbo man

Yes, adeleke is a yoruba man through and through and loves his heritage. We know his brothers very well they are also omoluabi. You saw him prostrating to his elder brother when he won, right.

He's not an ipob apologist, romancitizing about ojukwu, dissing his fatherz people like Honda CRV whilst speaking atrocious yoruba like 'echo e dide, gbarebo o calm, gbarebo o nice'.

Re: Video Of Adeleke Dancing As Appeal Court Reinstates Him As Osun Governor by EmperorTolson: 9:27pm On Mar 24, 2023
Bashet:

First appeal judgement was against Adeleke yet Adeleke was put there by some people in the federal government just to work against Tinubu victory yet Tinubu won grin
You're a toddler.
Re: Video Of Adeleke Dancing As Appeal Court Reinstates Him As Osun Governor by akaleb2015(m): 9:51pm On Mar 24, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin congratulations dancing governor grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin remeber me in your palace i can dance sensibly and very well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) / Buhari's Hand Over Letter In February Vs Buhari's Hand Over Letter In May. / I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.