Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,386 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend (56587 Views)

Ministerial Appointment: Who Did Stella Okotete Offend? / Herdsmen: Tinubu Silent Because He Does Not Want To Offend Buhari - Adebanjo / Nigerians A Now Beggars In Abroad, Who Do We Offend? (2) (3) (4)

I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by TheOldGods: 11:58am On Aug 28, 2023
In this picture, each administration that ascends there is is fuel price increase, no single adminstration has ever brought down fuel to what it was.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by TheOldGods: 12:01pm On Aug 28, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
The offense started when some moro.ns felt a particular tribe are their major headache and kept voting mumu people into government and kept repeating mistakes every 4 years
from buying fuel at kobo to buying at over 600naira

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by BobbieZion(m): 12:08pm On Aug 28, 2023
TheOldGods:

Nigeria's economy defies arithmetics.
Foreign exchange.

43 Likes

Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by CodeTemplar: 12:08pm On Aug 28, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
The offense started when some moro.ns felt a particular tribe are their major headache and kept voting mumu people into government and kept repeating mistakes every 4 years
if a certain tribe can inflate prices via trade unions to the point goods that get to them first before being transported elsewhere with extra cost is cheaper in every other place. That tribe doesn't deserve power.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by BobbieZion(m): 12:09pm On Aug 28, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Na wa!! for you.
This was a piece for logical reasoning, yet you still found a way and turned it to a mudslinging tribalistic challenge.

What of the people that voted for the same candidate and are not his tribesmen, or the ones that also voted for the opposition irrespective of ethnic affiliation?
It is time to move on from pettiness, the thing na everybody e dey touch.
Don't be bitter.

101 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by yinkus6750(m): 12:11pm On Aug 28, 2023
Abandoning the maintainance of our refineries and resorting to exporting our crude to refine and importing back PMS, actually increased the landing , thereby causing government to be subsidizing the product.
Then , corruption played into the situation.
So unfortunate that the masses are suffering the aftermath of bad leadership

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by Alchemy528: 12:14pm On Aug 28, 2023
Ask the wicked president

Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:11pm On Aug 28, 2023
CodeTemplar:
if a certain tribe can inflate prices via trade unions to the point goods that get to them first before being transported elsewhere with extra cost is cheaper in every other place. That tribe doesn't deserve power.
Surely better than those that trade on human skulls

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by igwebuike01: 1:18pm On Aug 28, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Which power is greater than money. Continue impoverishing yourself with imaginary power that benefit a few

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by fourboys: 1:26pm On Aug 28, 2023

Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by Belafonte(m): 1:34pm On Aug 28, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Cry today, cry tomorrow. One thing is sure...

Peter Obi will never be president of Nigeria

kiss kiss kiss kiss

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by Houseofglam7(f): 2:07pm On Aug 28, 2023
😫😫😫🤧🤧🤧🤲🏼🤲🏼🤲🏼

Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by TheOldGods: 2:24pm On Aug 28, 2023
yinkus6750:
Abandoning the maintainance of our refineries and resorting to exporting our crude to refine and importing back PMS, actually increased the landing , thereby causing government to be subsidizing the product.
Then , corruption played into the situation.
So unfortunate that the masses are suffering the aftermath of bad leadership
for years we never thought of building the so called refine angry

Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by WeirdAlien: 3:01pm On Aug 28, 2023
It's sad many youths today don't even know their country was once a very good place. That's why they support wrong leaders.
They think it's all just about hustling and making money to have a good life and fail to call their leaders to responsible governance.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by MrLankeeee(m): 3:04pm On Aug 28, 2023
TheOldGods:

Can you spend Kobo now?

Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by maleekberry: 3:05pm On Aug 28, 2023
Guy just embrace the reality. Fuel will still get to 1k per liter in this Tinubu's government

Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by Toosure70: 3:42pm On Aug 28, 2023
How much was your parent's salary then.

Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:48pm On Aug 28, 2023
Belafonte:

kiss kiss kiss kiss

The people crying below tongue
https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/oyo-workers-continue-protest-beat-up-colleagues-for-non-compliance/%3famp

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by enemybulldozer(m): 4:09pm On Aug 28, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
helinues, yarimo, Christistruth03, AuschwitzPrefec and adekolaelect Comes to mind.

Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by Racoon(m): 4:12pm On Aug 28, 2023
God can only help a nation when such a nation choose to do what is right. We can't continue to what is not right in every respect and be praying God to help us
No way. It is well.

Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by TheOldGods: 4:29pm On Aug 28, 2023
MrLankeeee:

Can you spend Kobo now?
that's part of the system, other countries still spend coins. Our leaders messed us all up

Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by Britishpea: 4:51pm On Aug 28, 2023
It kept increasing per each administration. Only ayar’adua reduced from #75 to #65. Something has always been wrong.

114 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by jnrbayano(m): 5:10pm On Aug 28, 2023
Olusegun Obasanjo and Abdulsalami Abubakar

Chai

Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by jnrbayano(m): 5:12pm On Aug 28, 2023
Belafonte:

kiss kiss kiss kiss

Because you are God na

Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by obailala(m): 5:15pm On Aug 28, 2023
IBB regime did the greatest wonder!

Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by Blazebond(m): 5:35pm On Aug 28, 2023
We are the cause of our problems,we refused to maintain the existing refineries that we built and we also refused to build new refineries.nigerias problems started with the entrance of military people into government,those people in uniform have absolutely no idea on how to run an economy,they are responsible for the negative state that Nigeria is today,they couldn't build the country with all the revenues being gotten from oil,just look at what Saudi Arabia and UAE are doing with their oil,they used the oil money to build infrastructures and also to invest in education, technology and they also invested heavily in research using the same western countries that we African's like blaming for our downfalls,Africans are just greedy and lazy and wicked noise makers.

Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by AbuBabz: 5:58pm On Aug 28, 2023
BobbieZion:

Na wa!! for you.
This was a piece for logical reasoning, yet you still found a way and turned it to a mudslinging tribalistic challenge.

What of the people that voted for the same candidate and are not his tribesmen, or the ones that also voted for the opposition irrespective of ethnic affiliation?
It is time to move on from pettiness, the thing na everybody e dey touch.
Don't be bitter.
ABEG I no sure say the otondo hear you wella grin

Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by Cjizzy(m): 6:49pm On Aug 28, 2023
The more things change, the more they remain the same.
Even when petrol was sold at 8kobo, a lot of Nigerians were in poverty and couldn't afford it...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by 7lives: 7:00pm On Aug 28, 2023
BobbieZion:

Nigeria's economy defies arithmetics.
Foreign exchange.

This is what made me start learning forex trading in 2008.
Nigerian economy will always defies every known, and even unknown economic theories.
Even Adam Smith will fail trying to fix Nigeria's economy.
This is why I support the total disintegration of the country.
People wey dey spoil the country, na dem dey cry pass

117 Likes 1 Share

Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply / Policemen Ask A Driver Sit On The Floor For Disobeying Them (pics) / Video: CJN Ariwoola Heading To Abuja Central Mosque Today For Friday Prayer