Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

In Search Of Long Lost Dad - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / In Search Of Long Lost Dad (63111 Views)

Chinedu Okeke: This SA Man Is Searching For His Long Lost Family From Abia / In Search Of Long Lost Dad / In Search Of Long Lost Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by achimendy(m): 4:53pm On Mar 25, 2023
sisisioge:
Hmmmm...the curiosity of human beings. We will always want to know where we came from. If only your mom understands this....

Anyways, for her to have opted to raise you all by herself baring the cost all alone, your dad must have been one heck of a deadbeat father! Why hasn't he tried to find you all this while? Even though she crossed to Ghana, did she change her name? I for instance only need to know someone's surname to find them on facebook even if they do not have a facebook account....a cousin or any other relative will surely have an account! Hmmm....anyways, she alone can help you find him but brace yourself to be disappointed when you eventually find him. You mother tried though....it is not easy raising a child alone, I just wish she hadn't been too uptight about his info.

How do you know he's a deadbeat father,where you there when everything played out

Don't say what you don't know, you conclude too fast.

2 Likes

Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by achimendy(m): 4:55pm On Mar 25, 2023
Yedidea:
Yes I have done anything to convince her to let her tell me every Truth, but, I brought her to my own house and pampered her alot , but no confers, it's reach to a point She told me that if I keep pressing her about this of my father she will kill herself, that even made thought of maybe she did something wrong to him but she denied, I'm not in good relationship with her because of this thou I don't like it that way, it only Left with police which that Will be the biggest step in her life and to her family members

I'll advise you track back to that company he worked in lagos and and ask of him, someone might know him or he will still be there .
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Touchypro(m): 5:00pm On Mar 25, 2023
Kei144:

This post contains very important information. Even before I saw this post, my mind was telling me that Nailralanders have not imagined the situation of the mother of this man well enough. The information contained in the paul-peter Nig. ltd. check.com link confirmed what I was thinking.

Solomon's father apparently used Solomon's mother just as a side chick; not even a steady side chick, because Solomon's father was already married. If you know the mentality of a typical married Anambra man that is relating with a Ghanaian side chick in those days when Ghanaian women were commonplace, you will understand that he only wanted to catch some fun and was never interested in procreating with the Ghanaian woman. He won't even be interested in giving the young Ghanaian woman so much information about himself, as he was never into long-term relationship with her. That is why Solomon's mother cannot give Solomon much information about his father. The woman has given the much information about the man she related with. The fact that she didn't know about the man she got pregnant for makes her feel terrible today. All she knows is that he was an owner of the Paul-Peter company and so Paul-Peter must be his name. The information contained in the paul-peter Nig. ltd. check.com link shows that Paul-Peter Nig. Ltd. was owned by by two brothers: Paul and Peter Ewuzie. Since they registered their company in Nnewi, Anambra State, they most likely hail from Nnewi area of Anamabra State.

I did Google searches on Paul Ewuzie and Peter Ewuzie and saw faces that look like Solomon's face on this thread. Those are most likely faces of Solomon's cousins. I sugeest that Solomon should focus on the Ewuzies from Nnewi area of Anambra State. A visit to the registered company address of Paul-Peter Ltd., A65113 AGBO-EDO MARKET , NWEWI , ANAMBRA STATE, might lead to the Ewuzies. However, connecting with the Ewuzies on the Internet should be a good starting point.

Solomon should stop being annoyed with the mother. Her circumstances while relating with Mr. Ewuzie didn't afford her the opportunity to know him well. Solomon should be really grateful to his mother for keeping him and raising him up.

Edit: Solomon, contact Nairaland's @Malawian; ask him for information about the elderly man known as Paul-Peter Nig. Ltd. The Coker axis along Mile 2-Oshodi Expressway is most likely what your mother called Lagos-Ibadan expressway. It's been a long time, so there's bound to be some confusion. I am aware that there is a popular pedestrian bridge at Coker Bus Stop.
See how you calm down type a very long nonsense. How did you know the man was married when they were dating. Typing rubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by PerfectMan24: 5:03pm On Mar 25, 2023
Congratulations!
Lagos State Gubernatorial election was rigged in favour of ur father. That is, ur father is now a governor.
Congratulations once more!
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Counterfeit: 5:07pm On Mar 25, 2023
Young Man, believe me, your mother doesn't have much love for you, because if she does, knowing you have come of age, she would want you to ,and also assist you in locating your dad. She is selfish and being economical with the truth, probably she must have erred somewhere in the course of her relationship with your dad, and wouldn't want you to find out what transpired between them. Since your mother had threatened to kill herself if you keep pressing her to open up on your dad, I guess you should threaten her you Will take your own life if she refuses, and if that fails to work, get a gun. Yes, you heard me right; get a gun and threaten her.. let her feel the cold steel..act up something, be a man!!
In all these all I can say is, your mother must be WICKED, SELFISH and VENGEFUL.

Yedidea:
Yes I have done anything to convince her to let her tell me every Truth, but, I brought her to my own house and pampered her alot , but no confers, it's reach to a point She told me that if I keep pressing her about this of my father she will kill herself, that even made thought of maybe she did something wrong to him but she denied, I'm not in good relationship with her because of this thou I don't like it that way, it only Left with police which that Will be the biggest step in her life and to her family members
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by lordsterlin(m): 5:08pm On Mar 25, 2023
OP, the name you said your mother told you sounds to me like your dad may be an Akwa Ibom or Cross River person. Only them bear Peter Paul, Paul James, Samuel Peter and all the combinations. Typical Yoruba or Igbo person will bear a name that connects him to his ancestral heritage. To help your case further, please post a very clear copy of the photo your mom gave you so we can run a search on it. Though might be difficult especially if the man is not into social media.
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:11pm On Mar 25, 2023
Hold her clitories with plyer and force truth out of that evil witch
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:24pm On Mar 25, 2023
Yedidea:
Yes I have experienced many scammers tried to false help and claim your money , from other social media platforms but I'm vigilant and careful not to fall into their hands

Did you school in Ghana or you didn't go to school at all? (Your sentences were quite difficult to read)

Also, the picture of the small boy looks too recent, and too clean to have been taken years ago
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by FamilyprideNig: 5:25pm On Mar 25, 2023
Why is your mum so heartless? There might be a valid reason your father left after all!
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Ojukwu007(m): 5:35pm On Mar 25, 2023
Dogalmighty17:

You are the dumbest commenter on NL.
I swear!!! Been looking for the right word for that daft fellow angry
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by OmonnakOdapig: 5:39pm On Mar 25, 2023
Truthshscrazy:

Op's igbo father has been found

That surely is your father. Search no more. Try visiting the elderly igbo Peter Paul along mile2 Oshodi in Lagos.
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Truthshscrazy: 5:53pm On Mar 25, 2023
OmonnakOdapig:

Peter Ewuzie
Paul Ewuzie.
One of them is Op's father. That means OP's correct Surname shoukd be Solomon Ewuzie. Igbo from Anambra .
Hope he reunites with his father and updates this thread.
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Yayi229: 6:02pm On Mar 25, 2023
Yedidea:
I'm Solomon an Ibgo from my father's side,and my mom is a Ghanaian, My mom took me from Nigeria to Ghana ( UNAWARE ) of my father as I was a baby so I have never seen my own biological father ever since Born, and I have tried all humanly possible means to find him but not avail, my mom have declined to tell me every Truth about my father, after all my pressure on her to tell me where my dad is until now no good answer from her, but I'm desperately want to see my dad.

The only information I have about Him is- my mom told me that His name is Paul Peter She said she has forgotten the sir name of my Dad, and she has also forgot the Nigeria state my dad comes from , My Dad was then a mechanical engineer in Lagos in assembling excavators ect..there was a pictures proofing that but she seized it, and she failed to tell me.

The Company name, I have my father's very old picture with me, posted with my mom, I'm now at age but I sincerely want everyone who will come across my massage join the searching help till I find my real family, my mom name is Grace , that was the name my Dad was aware of.

Please my precious reader help me found my dad and my home back in Nigeria, this is my Ghanaian number for call and WhatsApp -+233553121901 , God bless you and your family for helping me Amen.

Have you considered doing a DNA match you might be able to locate some of your close (paternal) relatives if they are in the western world..some American companies can do that for you (it's not free tho)
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by lakefist(m): 6:13pm On Mar 25, 2023
sisisioge:
Hmmmm...the curiosity of human beings. We will always want to know where we came from. If only your mom understands this....

Anyways, for her to have opted to raise you all by herself baring the cost all alone, your dad must have been one heck of a deadbeat father! Why hasn't he tried to find you all this while? Even though she crossed to Ghana, did she change her name? I for instance only need to know someone's surname to find them on facebook even if they do not have a facebook account....a cousin or any other relative will surely have an account! Hmmm....anyways, she alone can help you find him but brace yourself to be disappointed when you eventually find him. You mother tried though....it is not easy raising a child alone, I just wish she hadn't been too uptight about his info.

She can't hide him forever!

This is what we tell some women hiding their kids from their father. It will boomerang. Gppd or bad let the kid know his father. He can judge afterwards.
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 25, 2023
My full confidence is in God and in You all , I'm really really believe the wonderful Nigerians my brothers, Sisters, fathers ,moms , Grand mothers and fathers God will use you all and beyond to put smile on my face very soon , I never know the Nigerians are so good as this May God keep bless each of you partaking in the search of my lost father, I really want vto see him Dead or Alive , I want to see him poor or rich , I want to see him ill or in strength, and as I said I believe all of you going to push me to reach him , please do you best for me , any body any of you believe of resemble or likely be him please don't hesitate to ask and do more to find out for me , Incase of any information please my number for WhatsApp +233553121901 God bless you all Amen.

1 Like

Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by lakefist(m): 6:15pm On Mar 25, 2023
Staywithbina:

My man ,you re taking this very likely and it means you don't understand women , probably the person u think is your dad ,is really not your dad and she doesn't want to unravel the past ,like I said ,u re taking it likely ,if it's me ,my mother will provide those details either by fire or force whether she likes it or not or she will have to face the consequences to it ..Sha maybe u re not serious about it because if it's going to be the last thing I will do ,am going to do it ,some people don't understand the pain and stigma attached to living especially as a male child without ones real family ,those faces that look like yours ..abeg ur mother lucky sha

God bless you
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 25, 2023
Yedidea(m): 6:14pm
My full confidence is in God and in You all , I'm really really believe the wonderful Nigerians my brothers, Sisters, fathers ,moms , Grand mothers and fathers God will use you all and beyond to put smile on my face very soon , I never know the Nigerians are so good as this May God keep bless each of you partaking in the search of my lost father, I really want vto see him Dead or Alive , I want to see him poor or rich , I want to see him ill or in strength, and as I said I believe all of you going to push me to reach him , please do you best for me , any body any of you believe of resemble or likely be him please don't hesitate to ask and do more to find out for me , Incase of any information please my number for WhatsApp +233553121901 God bless you all Amen

1 Like

Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by promiseland245(m): 6:23pm On Mar 25, 2023
One thing is for sure, his name is not Paul Peter (she made that name up so you would never know your Father's name).
They probably had misunderstanding that made her take this stance all these years (not cool).
I pray you find your dad and make up for the Lost years.
Also try using Twitter to expand your possibilities.

Yedidea:
I'm Solomon an Ibgo from my father's side,and my mom is a Ghanaian, My mom took me from Nigeria to Ghana ( UNAWARE ) of my father as I was a baby so I have never seen my own biological father ever since Born, and I have tried all humanly possible means to find him but not avail, my mom have declined to tell me every Truth about my father, after all my pressure on her to tell me where my dad is until now no good answer from her, but I'm desperately want to see my dad.

The only information I have about Him is- my mom told me that His name is Paul Peter She said she has forgotten the sir name of my Dad, and she has also forgot the Nigeria state my dad comes from , My Dad was then a mechanical engineer in Lagos in assembling excavators ect..there was a pictures proofing that but she seized it, and she failed to tell me.

The Company name, I have my father's very old picture with me, posted with my mom, I'm now at age but I sincerely want everyone who will come across my massage join the searching help till I find my real family, my mom name is Grace , that was the name my Dad was aware of.

Please my precious reader help me found my dad and my home back in Nigeria, this is my Ghanaian number for call and WhatsApp -+233553121901 , God bless you and your family for helping me Amen.
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 25, 2023
May God bless you all for your TIRELESSLY efforts to find my dad for me I believe in your help please
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by fuadone(m): 6:36pm On Mar 25, 2023
The first thing you have to do is go and google all the excavator company in Lagos as at when you where born, and get in touch with them one by one. You'll find him with that picture with you.

Yedidea:

Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Staywithbina: 6:46pm On Mar 25, 2023
lakefist:

God bless you
A lady got pregnant,she managed to hide the pregnancy from her parents till she delivered the child ,she visited a friend and told her friend she wants to write an exam and will be coming back ,she ran away leaving the baby in her friends place ,this is 12 years she left and she is not back ,her friend doesn't really know much about her ,no way to trace her,she told me the child is hers now ,and will never reveal to the child her past and history,right now the child thinks this lady is her mom ,fear women

1 Like

Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by sangresan(m): 6:52pm On Mar 25, 2023
Yedidea:

I'll implore you to repost this on Nigeria Nostalgia Project on Facebook. The forum has helped many people to reconnect with their long lost friends and relatives.
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by PoliteActivist: 6:54pm On Mar 25, 2023
Geesaintagape:
Search no more I'm your father

There you go young man
Nairaland has done it again!

Thread closed!!
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Staywithbina: 6:55pm On Mar 25, 2023
Am a single dad and I can tell u that the silly mistake alot of this men do is allowing a woman take ur child away,you owe your child the responsibility of love care and guidance as a man,if u like bore an slowpoke for me ,as long as it's my blood ,you re not taking him or her anywhere ,is very simple ..
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by PoliteActivist: 6:55pm On Mar 25, 2023
Staywithbina:

A lady got pregnant,she managed to hide the pregnancy from her parents till she delivered the child ,she visited a friend and told her friend she wants to write an exam and will be coming back ,she ran away leaving the baby in her friends place ,this is 12 years she left and she is not back ,her friend doesn't really know much about her ,no way to trace her,she told me the child is hers now ,and will never reveal to the child her past and history,right now the child thinks this lady is her mom ,fear women

Why not out your friend and her evil deed??
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Staywithbina: 6:56pm On Mar 25, 2023
Am a single dad and I can tell u that the silly mistake alot of this men do is allowing a woman take ur child away,you owe your child the responsibility of love care and guidance as a man,if u like bore an slowpoke for me ,as long as it's my blood ,you re not taking him or her anywhere ,is very simple ..this horrible world and my child will be out of my reach ,who will fight for him or her,who will protect my child if not me ..u will just release sperm and u think thats where it ends
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by PoliteActivist: 6:57pm On Mar 25, 2023
Staywithbina:
Am a single dad and I can tell u that the silly mistake alot of this men do is allowing a woman take ur child away,you owe your child the responsibility of love care and guidance as a man,if u like bore an slowpoke for me ,as long as it's my blood ,you re not taking him or her anywhere ,is very simple ..

Easy to say. Suppose you are addicted to drugs and alcohol with no stable roof over your head nko??
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Staywithbina: 6:57pm On Mar 25, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Why not out your friend and her evil deed??
What's my business ,am I the one that told the mother of the child to run away ,abi am I the father of the child ,
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Staywithbina: 6:58pm On Mar 25, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Easy to say. Suppose you are addicted to drugs and alcohol with no stable roof over your head nko??
I have a family ,huge family for that matter ...here in my family ,we don't watch our own suffer,and if that be the case ,the man should use condom cos he is not qualified yet to father a child
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by PoliteActivist: 7:02pm On Mar 25, 2023
Staywithbina:

What's my business ,am I the one that told the mother of the child to run away ,abi am I the father of the child ,

Evil wins whenever good people say it is not their biz
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by PoliteActivist: 7:03pm On Mar 25, 2023
Staywithbina:
I have a family ,huge family for that matter ...here in my family ,we don't watch our own suffer,and if that be the case ,the man should use condom cos he is not qualified yet to father a child

Well, good for you! Not everybody has that!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Prophet Seeks Divorce From Fourth Wife / The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates / Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.