Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,780 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

In Search Of Long Lost Dad - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / In Search Of Long Lost Dad (63057 Views)

Chinedu Okeke: This SA Man Is Searching For His Long Lost Family From Abia / In Search Of Long Lost Dad / In Search Of Long Lost Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by PoliteActivist: 7:07pm On Mar 25, 2023
All you people always making mouth about juju this and that, here is a very simple case, nothing complicated:
WHERE IS THE DUDE'S DAD??!!
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Ndipe(m): 7:16pm On Mar 25, 2023
Go to Nigeria Nostalgia Forum on facebook and make your inquiries there. The site is quite effective in reuniting long lost loved ones and I have read of a reunion that occurred from that site. Best wishes.

2 Likes

Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Exceed15: 7:20pm On Mar 25, 2023
sisisioge:
Hmmmm...the curiosity of human beings. We will always want to know where we came from. If only your mom understands this....

Anyways, for her to have opted to raise you all by herself baring the cost all alone, your dad must have been one heck of a deadbeat father! Why hasn't he tried to find you all this while? Even though she crossed to Ghana, did she change her name? I for instance only need to know someone's surname to find them on facebook even if they do not have a facebook account....a cousin or any other relative will surely have an account! Hmmm....anyways, she alone can help you find him but brace yourself to be disappointed when you eventually find him. You mother tried though....it is not easy raising a child alone, I just wish she hadn't been too uptight about his info.

Why jumping into conclusion he was deadbeat father? Were u there?U ppl allow emotions to drive you loosing your sensing of reasoning..

1 Like

Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Exceed15: 7:21pm On Mar 25, 2023
spencekat:
Easy to conclude

Don't mind d half baked brain

2 Likes

Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by NezzyMike: 7:21pm On Mar 25, 2023
Clairvoyancy:

well since you have resulted to insults, I guess we should leave it there... my comments was not directed to OP's mom(it was clearly stated in my second comment on first page), rather to counter your claim about your previous comment.

Nairaland is truly filled with kids, you guys can't proof a point without an insult, can't engage in an sensible and insult-free argument/discussions...

You can call the one who brought you to this world a kid! Do you know the story? Rather you had that dirty guess of someone's mother. Better be guided
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Blackpowers101: 7:54pm On Mar 25, 2023
PoliteActivist:
WHERE ARE ALL THE JUJU MEN AND PROPHETS AND PSYCHICS AND SEERS BOTH IN GHANA AND NAIJA??!!

You NEVER see them on a case like this!
Even the living master himself, templeforall, who can make money just be appearing! Or Blackpowers101 and all the other Nairaland juju men!
I can see that you have taken me personal, have come to me with a problem before? Well finding your lost father is almost the easiest case to me. Let's forget about too much talks.
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Blackpowers101: 7:58pm On Mar 25, 2023
Blackpowers101:
I can see that you have taken me personal, have come to me with a problem before? Well finding your lost father is almost the easiest case to me. Let's forget about too much talks.
Oga let me tell you, if you are serious about finding your lost father contact me here 09034568201. Let me prove it to you.

1 Like

Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Geovanni412(m): 8:03pm On Mar 25, 2023
juman:
First step in todays world is go and do dna test, you might be lucky and connected to cousins, uncles, aunts etc.
DNA like MyHeritage, 23andMe, ancestry.com, and others.
They are cheap.

@yedidea, this is your best option till you can get your mother to give you more information.
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 25, 2023
NezzyMike:

You can call the one who brought you to this world a kid! Do you know the story? Rather you had that dirty guess of someone's mother. Better be guided

Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by InvertedHammer: 8:32pm On Mar 25, 2023
Yedidea:
I'm Solomon an Ibgo from my father's side,and my mom is a Ghanaian, My mom took me from Nigeria to Ghana ( UNAWARE ) of my father as I was a baby so I have never seen my own biological father ever since Born, and I have tried all humanly possible means to find him but not avail, my mom have declined to tell me every Truth about my father, after all my pressure on her to tell me where my dad is until now no good answer from her, but I'm desperately want to see my dad.

The only information I have about Him is- my mom told me that His name is Paul Peter She said she has forgotten the sir name of my Dad, and she has also forgot the Nigeria state my dad comes from , My Dad was then a mechanical engineer in Lagos in assembling excavators ect..there was a pictures proofing that but she seized it, and she failed to tell me.

The Company name, I have my father's very old picture with me, posted with my mom, I'm now at age but I sincerely want everyone who will come across my massage join the searching help till I find my real family, my mom name is Grace , that was the name my Dad was aware of.

Please my precious reader help me found my dad and my home back in Nigeria, this is my Ghanaian number for call and WhatsApp -+233553121901 , God bless you and your family for helping me Amen.
/

I suggest he starts from Emeka Ihedioha family in Imo State.
Those politicians sabi kukere movement.

/
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Clairvoyancy: 8:33pm On Mar 25, 2023
NezzyMike:

you lack the ability to comprehend....
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by PoliteActivist: 8:50pm On Mar 25, 2023
Blackpowers101:
Oga let me tell you, if you are serious about finding your lost father contact me here 09034568201. Let me prove it to you.

Nothing like contact me...
Oga, say it here plainly and openly so there'd be nothing hidden. Let's at least have one instance where juju did something plainly and clearly, in front of everybody, something we can all point at.

WHERE IS HIS FATHER?

Yedidea take note

2 Likes

Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by firfinch(m): 9:19pm On Mar 25, 2023
Dogalmighty17:

You are the dumbest commenter on NL.
I think he has a point. Everyone is entitled to his own opinion. We can not think thesame way. The father stands a better chance at finding the mother - at least I assumed he knows the lady's full name. One can not really tell what happened between the two of them.
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Beremx(f): 9:27pm On Mar 25, 2023
[quote author=Yedidea post=122059533][/quote] it's likely your dad worked in the said company, not that he owns it. You can go to the company with your dad's picture and show them. They should know the whereabout of your Dad
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Blackpowers101: 10:18pm On Mar 25, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Oga, say it here plainly and openly so there'd be nothing hidden. Let's at least have one instance where juju did something plainly and clearly, in front of everybody, something we can all point at.

WHERE IS HIS FATHER?

Yedidea take note
Oga everything has a procedure, there must consultations, things must be put together(herbs), even the fathers name is needed. Don't just take people for granted. The heart is wicked.

1 Like

Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Blackpowers101: 10:26pm On Mar 25, 2023
PoliteActivist:

WHERE IS HIS FATHER?

Yedidea take note
For the fact that i came on social media does not make me unreal, my case is different, i was in A.B.U when it was time for me to carry on the traditional ways of my father. Someone once told me i write very well, that she doesn't believe me, until she brought fort a case, which by the grace of almighty OSAPINA her prayers were answered.
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by eroticecstasy: 10:27pm On Mar 25, 2023
Yedidea:
Yes I have done anything to convince her to let her tell me every Truth, but, I brought her to my own house and pampered her alot , but no confers, it's reach to a point She told me that if I keep pressing her about this of my father she will kill herself, that even made thought of maybe she did something wrong to him but she denied, I'm not in good relationship with her because of this thou I don't like it that way, it only Left with police which that Will be the biggest step in her life and to her family members

Your mom struggled, suffered to raise you, now you're not in terms with her because of one useless man that doesn't care about both of you, right?

Inasmuch as you don't know what happened between both of them I'll advice you to move on with your life. That man has nothing to offer you. I guess he's one of these married men that do lie to young ladies that they are single.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Emmanuel909090: 10:30pm On Mar 25, 2023
All the best in your search
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by PoliteActivist: 11:06pm On Mar 25, 2023
Blackpowers101:
Oga everything has a procedure, there must consultations, things must be put together(herbs), even the fathers name is needed. Don't just take people for granted. The heart is wicked.

All that can be done right here. EVERYTHING. So that for once it won't be hearsay. We'll all live through it first hand.
Just think how much it'll expand your customer base if you even tell him something important about his father that turns out to be true!
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by DEBJOCH1(m): 11:16pm On Mar 25, 2023
An Igbo?, Your dad surname, traditional name or state of origin would have helped alot.
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by PoliteActivist: 11:38pm On Mar 25, 2023
eroticecstasy:

Your mom struggled, suffered to raise you, now you're not in terms with her because of one useless man that doesn't care about both of you, right?

Inasmuch as you don't know what happened between both of them I'll advice you to move on with your life. That mas has nothing to offer you. I guess he's one of these married men that do lie to young ladies that they are single.

You made a very good point, then went on to say you guess. On what basis are you guessing that?
I'll guess, you are a girl and it happened to you
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by eroticecstasy: 11:40pm On Mar 25, 2023
PoliteActivist:

You made a very good point, then went on to say you guess. On what basis are you guessing that?
I'll guess, you are a girl and it happened to you

No sir, I'm a man.
It's very common in Lagos
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by HITsquad: 11:44pm On Mar 25, 2023
sisisioge:
Hmmmm...the curiosity of human beings. We will always want to know where we came from. If only your mom understands this....

Anyways, for her to have opted to raise you all by herself baring the cost all alone, your dad must have been one heck of a deadbeat father! Why hasn't he tried to find you all this while? Even though she crossed to Ghana, did she change her name? I for instance only need to know someone's surname to find them on facebook even if they do not have a facebook account....a cousin or any other relative will surely have an account! Hmmm....anyways, she alone can help you find him but brace yourself to be disappointed when you eventually find him. You mother tried though....it is not easy raising a child alone, I just wish she hadn't been too uptight about his info.
You seem like a child who does not know anything about life or even about women. Do not judge a man you havnt heard his story... The woman hasn't even told her own story yet and you are already judging the man based on your shallow knowledge on life and reality?

If you are a young girl pls forgive me for being too mean on you, cos you simply typed the only thing your brain could generate, it's a female's basic instinct to defend another female automatically like a programmed bot when it comes to things like this.

But if you are man? Let me say around 23 or 24 years old and above? Then let me be the one to tell you that you are a dumb ass and a disgrace to the male genes in you! Get the fuk out of here before you piss more men off!

3 Likes

Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Greenbirth: 11:53pm On Mar 25, 2023
Pls correct the ibgo to Igbo. You are from Igbo not ibgo. Well I stayed in Ghana for over 10yrs but I came to find out that a lot of Ghanaian women born for Nigerian men. The stigmatization they go through in Ghana is too much. In fact, my brother offer some financial reward but attached some conditions on it.

Now the place you mentioned that is Ibadan express way exist. Yes there are a lot of construction companies there true. And churches especially camps.
If possible do enlargement of that picture of your Father, get some money with you and come to Lagos. Move around with his pictures around the mentioned place that is Ibadan express way in those companies . sure you will get a clue. When I was in Ghana. I stayed at Lapaz and Kwashima.
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Beey(f): 12:01am On Mar 26, 2023
Yedidea:
Yes I have experienced many scammers tried to false help and claim your money , from other social media platforms but I'm vigilant and careful not to fall into their hands
What of Aunts, Uncles or grandparents? Are you close? Try befriend them and spoil them with good things if you can. Speak to them as an adult, let them know you are in an identity crisis. There’s a missing piece in the puzzle that needs to be filled. Let them understand that knowing your roots will bring healing & closure. Whatever happened between your parents, you just happen to be an innocent scapegoat for your mom. If they can give you more details, it would be helpful. I believe the whole suicide talk from your mom is just blackmail. Threaten to cut her off if she doesn’t disclose to you who your dad is & see if that will help. Reality though is that you don’t actually do it, but just issue some threats.
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by sisisioge: 12:04am On Mar 26, 2023
HITsquad:
You seem like a child who does not know anything about life or even about women. Do not judge a man you havnt heard his story... The woman hasn't even told her own story yet and you are already judging the man based on your shallow knowledge on life and reality?

If you are a young girl pls forgive me for being too mean on you, cos you simply typed the only thing your brain could generate, it's a female's basic instinct to defend another female automatically like a programmed bot when it comes to things like this.

But if you are man? Let me say around 23 or 24 years old and above? Then let me be the one to tell you that you are a dumb ass and a disgrace to the male genes in you! Get the fuk out of here before you piss more men off!

Such an ironically insightful boy! Clap for yourself biko undecided
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by HITsquad: 12:15am On Mar 26, 2023
sisisioge:

If he looked, he would have found him! He had a better chance at finding him than the boy has at finding the father because he at least would know the full name of his baby mama. Boy does not even know the guy's name or where he is from to begin his search. As for the woman,its really dreadful that she's keeping the guy's info from his son....the misery will just fuel his curiosity more.

If she had killed him, it would have been easier to tell him from the start that his father is dead without pointing any fingers to herself.

Just shut up already! The more you type the more foolish you sound. What the heck is wrong with you kid? What if the woman lied to the man about her real name? You here screaming you could find anyone with just there name... You know how many people that have exactly the same name and surname? Besides their encounter wasn't yesterday ago, not like he got his phone number to start tracking with. This is Africa not some first world country where everybody is on the national data base. have you tried searching for an ordinary childhood friend online? Even with their full name, it's not that easy young man!
And again this woman is in Ghana! Ghana! That's another country not a town in Imo State or Ibadan. Just grow up man...

You should be concerned on why the woman has refused to reveal any Info about the man to his son. Cos the boy is now a MAN, he is old enough to know and deserves to know about his father, even if the man na serial killer, it's still the son's right to know at least. He's not 8 years old. It's wrong for the mother to continue keeping such information from a full grown man... Unless she did something really terrible that she didn't want the young man to find out about... It's possible that she's protecting the skeleton in her own closet.

So please just shut the hell up!

3 Likes

Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by sisisioge: 12:46am On Mar 26, 2023
HITsquad:
Just shut up already! The more you type the more foolish you sound. What the heck is wrong with you kid? What if the woman lied to the man about her real name? You here screaming you could find anyone with just there name... You know how many people that have exactly the same name and surname? Besides their encounter wasn't yesterday ago, not like he got his phone number to start tracking with. This is Africa not some first world country where everybody is on the national data base. have you tried searching for an ordinary childhood friend online? Even with their full name, it's not that easy young man!
And again this woman is in Ghana! Ghana! That's another country not a town in Imo State or Ibadan. Just grow up man...

You should be concerned on why the woman has refused to reveal any Info about the man to his son. Cos the boy is now a MAN, he is old enough to know and deserves to know about his father, even if the man na serial killer, it's still the son's right to know at least. He's not 8 years old. It's wrong for the mother to continue keeping such information from a full grown man... Unless she did something really terrible that she didn't want the young man to find out about... It's possible that she's protecting the skeleton in her own closet.

So please just shut the hell up!

Cant be bothered to read the epistle if a stu..pid azzzzhole. Arindin banza grin. You started it wink
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Xkale1996(m): 12:55am On Mar 26, 2023
Princessdainty:
It's convenient for Black men to be generally absentee father.
A lot of black trauma boys with struggle upbringings.
If a man is interested in being in his child's life, no one can stop that.

Your father is long gone. Stop looking for who isn't looking for you.
Your papa no send you.

Make resolution with this & hope you do better and not repeat the same mistake with your born/unborn kids.
Unto the next!
you lied, she ran away from him we don't know the whole true story... Op please try not hurt ur mum but find more evidence about him

1 Like

Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by ycat: 3:26am On Mar 26, 2023
I don't think your mother is withholding information from you, it seems she just doesn't know more than what she gave you. Just because she's your mother doesn't mean she hasn't had her own fair share of women vices, including one night stands and before-you-know-it. If you have watched old disco video, all those women backing up and grinding on men and sometimes strangers are now in their 50's, 60's or even 70's. What you should do is keep being nice to her and let her know you understand it's been a long time and how you don't blame her for it. Any little she can remember will help you to put the pieces together, like the name of the company or the location. A friend he worked with or a place they went together where people knew him. Buy her things, hug her all the time and do things she likes for her.
Yedidea:
Yes I have done anything to convince her to let her tell me every Truth, but, I brought her to my own house and pampered her alot , but no confers, it's reach to a point She told me that if I keep pressing her about this of my father she will kill herself, that even made thought of maybe she did something wrong to him but she denied, I'm not in good relationship with her because of this thou I don't like it that way, it only Left with police which that Will be the biggest step in her life and to her family members
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Danabu(m): 5:31am On Mar 26, 2023
Clairvoyancy:
I feel your pain OP, your mother still remains the sure plug to locate your dad, look for an elderly man she respects, and tell him to ask her for more relevant information you need to find your dad.

BTW, have you ask her why she doesn't want you to meet him, it might be for your own good, she knows what you don't know, so persuade her very well and ask her, but if she gives you no tangible reply or a questionable answer(cos women would tell any form of lie against a man they hates), then never relent in the quest to find your dad. You and your dad got much semblance

mods abeg make una help this young man
Carry a well sharpened knife to your mum, demonstrate its sharpness to her and advise her to comply except you don't want to know your dad.push go front page for larger view.
Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by ChybuzzDD(m): 5:57am On Mar 26, 2023
Blackpowers101:

He doesn't need to specifically contact you, if you actually have the so-called supernatural power.

Do it for free to market yourself and convince people like us that the rubbish actually works.

Do whatever you have to do behind the scene, then come over here to announce the full name of the man and his current location, with the exact date and time he will be in that location.

Is that too much to ask from or do for someone with acclaimed supernatural powers

People who believe in those stuffs are actually those who haven't put you guys to test.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

8-Month-Old Indian Girl Weighs 10lbs, Craves For Food & Eats Like An Adult (Pics / The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates / Prophet Seeks Divorce From Fourth Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.